Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest Cherish_

whether they had plastic surgery or not? look here.

ok i want to clarify whether angelababy or janice man had plastic surgery or not. my fren was janice man's ex bf in sg. janice and angela came to hongkong international modelling agency in spore and gt to know my fren who was also a male model in that modelling agency.

so i was curious and asked him abt them. he tell me that angelababy's character was extremely bubbly while janice is very serious when it comes to work. janice's height has alr grown to 169-170 while angela's baby height is 167-168. he say that both look as pretty in real life.

so i asked him if angelababy had plastic surgery cus many ppl have been saying that she did. he asked me to guess wat surgery i think angelababy did, my guess was the eyes at first. he said no, angelababy had plastic surgery but not on the eyes. it was her nose and mouth.

then i ask if janice had surgery too? he said no. totally no surgery.

and janice was edison chen's ex gf when she was at the age of 16.

in my opinion, i think janice man look sophiscated and can look cute sometimes especially when she smiles, her smile is very charismatic. while angela baby looks more to the cuter side.

i prefer janice man to angelababy cus i think janice is really charming, her smile is extremely attractive. angela can only pull the cute look while janice can be both sophiscated & cute.

Ya kno.. angela's nose is probably one of her best features with a moe on it as she always pinpoints it to be.... n that is the least likely place i believe she have done plastic surgery even if u insist she did

Lookin at her old pics... her face shape, her eyes, her nose r the same, cept for her mouth which was swollen n having overbite, WITH braces

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cherish_

^ To Angelzstar: haha.. i kno what u mean when u said she look different, i kinda agree too... but i believe that was one of the first time angelababy had the magazine shoot with a japanese magazine n i believe she adopted a different type of make up from then onwards

Coz Angelababy use to be the more "mix model" and "cool look" feel before, whereas now, her make up style r like more "bright" and "cute", very japanese style (mainly the eye make up which makes the difference)

ANGELABABY RECENT

abb1.jpg

ANGELABABY 3 YEARS AGO WITH THE SAME TYPE OF MAKE UP

img003.jpg

img004.jpg

img006.jpg

From these photos, her nose look the same? Her eyes too? Her hair different? and her mouth the same when closed? Cheek rounder back then, either because of the hair or the braces or the baby fat?

She was only 16 or JUST 17 back then, coz it was taken in either 2005 or early 2006 and now she's ALMOST 20

NOTE: I realise it's very unfair for janice and angela if u guys keep comparing olds pix n new ones with completely different make up style or some without make up at all.

Guest o1honey

NOTE: I realise it's very unfair for janice and angela if u guys keep comparing olds pix n new ones with completely different make up style or some without make up at all.

.. that's true.. i wouldn't want people to compare my old pictures to how i look currently.. or w/o makeup

because i look extremely different as well :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

JM is so lucky to shed her baby fat and become such a super thin and beautiful woman..she was pretty cute but "average". With the growing up, styling and professional job as a model she is absolultely gorgeous! how many of us soompiers would love to have that happen :ph34r:

Guest fatcupoftea

People should stop hogging page space with plastic surgery talk (AGAIN). :rolleyes: I swear that 1/6 of the pages in this topic are of people proving/disproving whether these two girls have gotten plastic surgery done or not done.

And btw mellyfloss I don't believe anything you wrote because you only have two posts and no real "proof" (your "fren" might as well be fake).

blah sorry for being such a meanie. xD

Guest mellyfloss

to AZNGEL

u dont understand english or wad? i've alr said its my fren who told me all these.

this are what my fren told me, definitely not judging from their before/after pictures. ok?

to AZNGEL

u dont understand english or wad? i've alr said its my fren who told me all these.

this are what my fren told me, definitely not judging from their before/after pictures. ok?

um...i wasnt trying to disagree with what you were saying at all. i was actually agreeing with what you said. i dont have connections to ABB or Janice so i can only base my judgement on pictures that i see. and from their before and after pics, i agree with what your friend said.

sheesh, chill out.

now whos the one that doesnt understand english.

EDIT: i just reread my comment and i have no idea how you could have misinterpreted what i said.

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

to AZNGEL

?

Um, go back to 1st grade and reeducate yourself.

Don't talk to her like that if you can't even put together a sentence, or even a WORD for that matter.

You and your "FRIEND" could take the world by storm for all that I care.

But I really don't think Azngel wasn't saying anything crappy about you.

----

To Azngel:

Your abalone FREAKS . ME . OUT.

----

Question

Are both Janice and Angela 5'5"?

And they weight like 105-110lbs?

Just wondering.

Guest cmy_185

?

Don't talk to her like that if you can't even put together a sentence, or even a WORD for that matter.

LOL. it's the singaporean lingo. Hey at least she's from singapore. gives some truth to her story ^^.

I have my story too.

I *THINK* (almost 80% sure) I saw ABB when I was in HK. I wasn't really into her then though. She had long wavy brown hair, she's not REALLY tall but because she was really skinny. she had huge shades on and wore a short blue tube dress. she was pretty hyper (jumping around etc). she kept staring at me too (which is why I remember her) and she took a few glances at me even when she was going up the escalator -_-'' (i'm thinking it's my height or something..)

Guest geishaOo

oooooh i like angela's tshirt with the flower that's made up of eyes.

that's a cool shirt.

ahhh so pretty. i wish i had blankets like the one janice has.

it's so dreamy. reminds me of a wedding gown.

the picture of janice and angela... doesn't look like angela.

but maybe it's the makeup.

Guest moncchichi

People should stop hogging page space with plastic surgery talk (AGAIN). :rolleyes: I swear that 1/6 of the pages in this topic are of people proving/disproving whether these two girls have gotten plastic surgery done or not done.

And btw mellyfloss I don't believe anything you wrote because you only have two posts and no real "proof" (your "fren" might as well be fake).

blah sorry for being such a meanie. xD

lol i always agree with your posts. To the surgery talk, let's just ignore it.. if we ignore what they're saying, they'll be like "awe they don't believe me" and then they'll shut their mouths up. lol and you're not a meanie, its probably true.

Guest jeshikah

lol i always agree with your posts. To the surgery talk, let's just ignore it.. if we ignore what they're saying, they'll be like "awe they don't believe me" and then they'll shut their mouths up. lol and you're not a meanie, its probably true.

agreed, surgery talk is getting boring.

regardless, their pictures are fun to look at

i found an interesting article on them

and heres a translation

(excuse my crappy job at translating)

Conquers Angelababy, Janice Man from Pretty Model to Money Girl

2008 has seen new models taking the chance to move themselves up the ranks, to become the new generation of ‘money eating’ models. Although they do not have the price tags of a ‘heavenly queen’, they are attractive with their youth and countless young male fans, hence winning themselves endless endorsements, advertisements, shopping mall shows and sponsorship deals. Nowadays, their faces are everywhere to be seen. So who is the biggest ‘money eating pretty model’? Firstly, here’s an overview of the top 3:

2yzkhgw.jpg

Janice Man

After shooting to popularity in the past year, Janice has constantly been making real money. Her price to appear at a shopping mall event has significantly risen to HK$30 000 and it seems it is an endless job supply. While her good friend, Angelababy works overseas on her photo book, Janice stayed in Hong Kong to be the only ‘goddess’ in town. In one month, Janice appears at least 8 shopping mall functions and at most, she appeared at 3 shows every week.

Although there does not seem be a significant increase in the number of advertisement or endorsement deals but her price tag is no longer what it use to be. Janice is now charging at least over a six figure amount. Meanwhile, Janice’s movie See You in Youtube made $5 000 000 at the box office early in the year, propelling her original movie pay check of $80 000 to the $150 000 she received from shooting La Lingerie. It is no wonder that Janice revealed that she had already made her first million in July this year.

She expressed that she had no idea how much she had earned, “however, I am making double than what I use to. I wanted to buy my own apartment but I do buy shares, mostly Chinese life insurance and iron companies. So I did lose some money and will have to till until next year to see if the market gets better.”

08 earnings (as of October)

Fashion shows and functions:

8 shows on average

x 10 months

x $20 000 average fee

= $1 600 000

Sponsorship deals:

天龍八部Online ($150 000)

+ 2% ($100 000)

+ perfume ($150 000)

+ wedding gowns ($100 000)

+ Asana Trimtox ($100 000)

Advertisements:

Catalog ($50 000)

+ Revlon ($80 000)

+ Drumstick ($80 000)

Movies:

La Lingerie ($150 000)

+ The Troublesome Romance currently filming ($170 000)

+ 10 Promise with my Dog voice over ($50 000)

ESTIMATED TOTAL = $2 780 000

av25wi.jpg

Angelababy

Becoming the new generation ‘goddess’ through the use of her sweet smile, Angelababy has been working non-stop on print media, commercials, fashion shows and sponsorship deals. Ever since becoming popular from shooting 2% print media with Janice Man, Angelababy’s original price of a thousand dollars has risen to a few thousand dollars. She now charges $30 000 to appear at shopping mall shows (originally $10 000) but is still considered great bargain. In 2007 it was rumoured that she had booted out her senior, Eunis Chan, to become the image girl of Clarins. At the same time, taking advantage of being romantically linked with Jay Chou, Angelababy accepted a job to film McDonald’s commercial for Taiwan and to break into the Taiwanese market.

This year, Angelababy also released her first photo book, which sold well, with autographed copies being a great hit on online auction sites. Recently, disregarding her rumours with William Chan, the couple shot a commercial for a clothing line.

Despite being young in age, Angelababy knows how to make money and so, she has definitely made the top 3!

Sponsorship deals:

Clarins ($250 000)

+ Giordano ($250 000)

Photo book:

Angelababy Love ($300 000)

Advertisements:

McDonalds TVC – television commercial ($250 000)

+ Charriol ($80 000)

Fashion Shows:

Shiseido ($30 000)

+ Puma ($30 000)

+ 2% ($30 000)

+ Moussey ($30 000)

+ Max & Co ($30 000)

+ 7 for All Mankind ($30 000)

Guest appearances:

Sasa ($30 000)

+ Nokia ($30 000)

+ Fendi ($30 000)

+ Coca Cola ($30 000)

+ McDonalds ($30 000)

+ Samsung MP3 ($30 000)

Shopping Mall events:

20 shows

x $30 000 fee

= $600 000

ESTIMATED TOTAL = $2 120 000

nog283.jpg

Theresa Fu

Since falling down the ranks after the break-up of girl band, Cookies, Theresa’s major revamp of her image and return with a Japanese doll look, has propelled her back into stardom. This year, she has been busy attending functions and promoting body shaping companies. Her album sales have reached 15 000 copies and her photo book has been very popular. Theresa has also been to the USA twice to perform.

Sponsorship deals:

Shape Easy 22 ($300 000)

Album and Photo book:

Smiling – album and photo book combo ($150 000)

Performances:

LA in February ($100 000)

Atlantic City in August ($100 000)

Fashion shows and events:

Macau hotel opening ceremony ($50 000)

+DNKY ($50 000)

+ Easter event ($30 000)

+ Clinique ($50 000)

+ 又一城 fashion show ($30 000)

+ Disney Land ($50 000)

+ Fashion boutique opening ($30 000)

+ Game Cyber ($50 000)

+ Beams T ($50 000)

+ Clinique ($50 000)

+ Ocean Park Halloween party ($50 000)

ESTIMATED TOTAL = $1 140 000

Guest mellyfloss

um...i wasnt trying to disagree with what you were saying at all. i was actually agreeing with what you said. i dont have connections to ABB or Janice so i can only base my judgement on pictures that i see. and from their before and after pics, i agree with what your friend said.

sheesh, chill out.

now whos the one that doesnt understand english.

EDIT: i just reread my comment and i have no idea how you could have misinterpreted what i said.

isit? then im sorry!!! maybe i was the one who dont understand ur eng. :sweatingbullets: hehe

?

----

To Azngel:

Your abalone FREAKS . ME . OUT.

----

Question

Are both Janice and Angela 5'5"?

And they weight like 105-110lbs?

Just wondering.

yep, it was a misunderstanding. i thought she was saying me that those info were only taken by seeing their b4/after pic. but didnt know she meant another way round.

anw, its none of ur business so peace .

Archived