Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

^Lol what did they circle in yellow in the 3rd to last picture?

But yeah. That one non-makeup pic wasn't that flattering..

But I love JM's sushi pics! Finally got to see bigger versions of the pics~

Her hair looks really nice there.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angela looks perfectly fine to me. She looks prettier in the other picture with no makeup, above the 'sickly thin' one. But, I think she looks great in all pictures :D

I notice that ABB and JM always update their xanga's around the same time, like right after one another. coincidence? haha

also, for once i wish ABB and JM would take more pics without the circle contacts...they look pretty and all, but I think going more natural sometimes would make them less fake kinda?

anyways i like the updates!

Guest Tofu_Cloud

^ hmm well u kinda got to see angelababy without makeup ^^

fake? nahh circle lens actually doesnt do much. If your pretty then your pretty.

Angelababy still looks super cute smiling without any makeup., But agree she looks skinnier without makeup, maybe its the blush popping her checkbones.,

Guest tokyochicdoll

fake? nahh circle lens actually doesnt do much. If your pretty then your pretty.

AMEN! I've been waiting for someone to declare this for so long~!

And I swear Janice is just freakin gorgeous. She's just too pretty for words!

I used to like abb more... but Jm~ lately, she's just... dang!

Omg Janice look so amazing here!!<3

Where are these pics from?

If its from a magazine then I want it.. Haha..

Those are from the shoot for the new CHOICE collection. It's probably going to show up in 新Monday and/or 東TOUCH magazine, since all the previous CHOICE shoots are mainly for those two magazines.

-------------------------

Thanks for the update jeshikah

HOLY MOTHER OF HELL ! She looks more yummy than that piece of sushi hahaha :X

Hahaha JM's latest pictures have proven my "Janice Only Looks Good in the Summer" theory wrong. She is bombing all year round unlike last year hahaha.

NEW Janice Man

w177230398.jpg

w177230491.jpg

w177230448.jpg

Guest moncchichi

^ hmm I think abb looks better in a beanie thing than janice

*Edit* i finished watching la lingerie........ lol I'll have to agree with the people who said janice should just stick to acting.. lol her acting is so bland...

she's very pretty and her waist is so skinny..

They're gorgeous, love their hair. Are they sisters? They both have "Wing" on their names and I can't tell them apart, they look so creepily alike, almost twins.

Awww this Video of Angelababy is sooo cute *gg*

She said that there's no need to buy a new mattress, to old one is enough xD

and she wants a red carpet xD .. one with plush (?) *gg*

Guest heartsxdesire

Awww this Video of Angelababy is sooo cute *gg*

She said that there's no need to buy a new mattress, to old one is enough xD

and she wants a red carpet xD .. one with plush (?) *gg*

Hehe i will do a translation for you :)

Reporter: Angelababy is the most popular model among the group.. lots of fans came out to support her. She said she wants to move houses. She wants to move into her newly rented 1500 sq ft house because the rent is really cheap right now, therefore she postponed buying a condo/house until next year.

Angelababy: I am thinking of buying a smaller condo as an investment by renting it out to others. As for me, I like renting places more than buying.

Reporter: Than do you need your rumored boyfriend - William to buy you a mattress as a welcoming gift? (My own note: I think in Chinese culture, buying a mattress is for like married couples and stuff.. so i think they were just trying to get her talking about william and stuff... sketchy hk reporters :P)

Angelababy: no need for a mattress, the old one is enough. I want a red carpet, I want the furry ones.

Reporter: Her super popularity led her to another event on thursday to attend a lingerie company's event as a guest. It seems like she still havent modeled for a lingerie fashion show yet.

Angelababy: I want to leave the good things for my next book in the future.

Archived