Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest phoiphoi

angela is really pretty, but she got wrinkles really young for her age.

yah agree, she's really pretty but her face seems to age fast. buttttttt i think the reason she looks older is because of the make up and because she's so skinny if she gains some weight she'll look younger and healthier

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gingersnaps343

^does that straightener say "angelababy" on the side? o_0 she has her own hair straightener from VS? If that's true then I want one! BTW the Janice Man pics at the top of page are gorgeous!

Well SORRRYYY for those who still have fat heads and ugly noses. Maybe u havent fully developed yet.. or maybe your meant to look like that ok?

Oh my gosh, you crack me up! "Maybe you're meant to look like that, okay?" LOL! I believe they DIDN'T have surgery and that they're naturally beautiful ;):) You wish you look like them right? then it doesn't matter. Oh, and I want that straightener too!

Guest ling_ling

angela baby looks freaky in those straightner pics!

her eyes look so wide its like O_O

but Janice looks rly nice in her pics

i like the 2nd one when she crouching down

she looks like shes lost more weight??????

is it just me or does angela tend to open her eyes really big during events. like in the hair straightener event pic, i noticed that in her previous event pictures her eyes look a bit scary b/c its like O_O also.

^i see that too. lol

but wow, JM!!

sexy just comes naturally for her,

she doesn't even look like she's trying

i love the 1st, 2nd & 4th photos the most.

gorgeous!

AB is pretty in the cute pics, but when she tries sexy like in the Polaroid pics

i get kinda freaked out, looks weird.

Guest raindrops

janiceman is such a hot beeep! i hate her :(

those new photos a few posts up are so gorgeous, i swear its not fair ;___;

i seriously can see her outdoing a lot of the 'new generation' models in the near future :)

hahaha i was reading this HK tabloid magazine and they had an article about how angelababy was obssessed with taking luvos and that they were saying how she doesn't get enough attention from her fanbase so she resorts to taking photos of herself to 'comfort' herself. Stupid magazines ... i swear they're running out of stuff to write about ;___;"

Guest Sasha100

JM is freaking hot. I love how people are like ehhh shes sooo average and then boom JM updates and everyones like shes sooo pretty and all. Wee love JM and AB both equally.

Archived