Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest noodlenoodle

I saw Angela walking the runway at the tokyo girls collection - in case you don't know, it's not liek a normal runway show where the models walk like models.. its more like anything goes, ie people can walk down waving to fans or just walk stiffly and badly (a lot of that went down). Jun Hasegawa was the only one with any spunk... most times she pretty much danced down the runway, lol.

But back to Angela - from photos i have seen on here of her doing mini-runway type things.. she looked graceful.. but in motion she was very unremarkable - I didn't even realise it was her straight away, in the sense she wasn't a knock out (I find that in Japan, she just looks 'normal' like all the other models, in spite of her beauty)

Yeah I find on photos, AB looks beautiful but in videos, she's still pretty but less amazing? Maybe her photos are so gorgeous that it kinda makes her videos look plain in comparison. That's why I've always thought JM and AB are both equal in the looks department, JM is not as photogenic as AB but in videos she makes up for it.

Guest moncchichi

^i don't think the hk film industry cares too much about good actors.. lol. with the amount of reoccurring stephy films.. and rather infelicitous movies that makes the hk box office..

i think thats why hk film industry has been in like trouble for the past few years. Hk films used to be well known throughout asia, but now, hk films basically suck... why? because of bad story plots and of course the actors/actresses that are just put on the big screen due to their popularity and not their acting skills. janice should not act. God is fair, she's gorgeous, but not exactly a good singer or actress

^ abb PRETTY! she still looks so pretty taking a normal picture on the road <3

Guest tirahbunny

^^

exercising and not binge eating.

drinking alot of water also helps too. she's on the move alot and stays away from American food. hahaha jk about the last part.

How does Angelababy manage to maintain her nice n sharp face? She has no double chin and so envious of her looks.

... well just look at how skinny her entire body is... skinny girls usually don't have a prominent double chin... when you have a low body fat percentage, everything will look more "sharp" and bony in general....

she's probably on a diet 24/7 and has a professional trainer/nutritionist to help her.

Guest delightful123

These girls are seriously blessed with the BEST skin ever.. and on top of that, they have such pretty faces too... and they're tall (or at least Angelababy is, I think?).. geez.

Guest lostieee

Do you guys think it's time for both girls to get a haircut? Maybe not a Rihanna A-line bob but you know what I mean, just a different hairstyle of different length. I just want to know what you JM/AB fans think :)

Guest tirahbunny

Do you guys think it's time for both girls to get a haircut? Maybe not a Rihanna A-line bob but you know what I mean, just a different hairstyle of different length. I just want to know what you JM/AB fans think :)

i LOVE them with their long hair. if they cut it shorter or change to a different style it wouldn't be them anymore, that;s what i think. I'd still like them though.

日本進出のAngelababyが歌手デビューへ、目標は憧れの「安室」

2009年9月12日、人気モデルのAngelababy(楊穎)が台北市内のデパートで、ファッションブランドの開店記念イベントに登場した。

今年の春にエイベックス・グループとマネジメント契約を結び、日本進出をスタートしたAngelababy。現在は日本でボイストレーニングやDJ、日本語の勉強を続けており、故郷の香港ではなく、日本で生活する時間の方が多くなっているという。

憧れのスターについて、子供の頃から大ファンだった「安室」を真っ先に挙げるAngelababyだが、現在はエイベックスの一員として先輩後輩の間柄に。 Angelababyによると、来年には日本で歌手デビューを目指しており、目標はもちろんアムロだという。さらに今後の日本での芸能活動について、「安室さんのように、色んな方向で自分を発展させてゆきたい」と話していた。

Angelababy hopes to debut as a Singer in Japan next year

she is now undergoing vocal training,DJ training etc

Guest yvonnebear

Video of Angelababy in Tokyo @FashionTV Speaking English!

ahh, she looked so pretty!

i was so surprised, cause i've never heard her speak english!

there's a noticeable accent, haha :)

enjoyy!

Guest morningcall

@ yvonnebear

Thanks so much for posting the link. She's so cute in the video. My friends have always told me she has a very strong accent thats almost impossible to understand but she's actually very clear in the video. I do agree that there is a noticeable accent though but she's still very good.

Thanks again :)

Archived