Sony PSP Thread

Guest Dah_jOkA

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MUGETSU

I was reading online about the new PSP slim.

Seems like there's been a mix up about the battery.

The PSP Slim battery has a smaller battery than the PSP Phat but has the same amount of battery life. However, if you take the PSP Phat battery and put it inside the PSP Slim, you will have increased battery life. However, the battery will stick out since its not made to fit into the Slim. Sony will be putting out battery covers to fit the big battery.

Guest chinguz

^ wheres the news at about this battery thing, and also any release dates of slim psp globally?

reading the comments, it seems alot of people use home brew firmware.

I can see why because the games are ridiculously expensive, but something like ^ might happen.

i don't do it because i only use it for music and videos but still spent 500+ on games O.o

Guest soominie

i love the game metal slug on psp ^0^

i don't have my own, i just steal my cousins.. but it's still a really good game ^~^

i heard fifa is pretty fun, too?

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Question. Is there any way to hook up a PSP to the TV? So like the video is being played on the TV even though you're still playing with the PSP... Yeah, you know what I mean.

I ask because when Silent Hill Origins comes out, it's only for the PSP, and me and my friend always play the Silent Hill games together and it'll suck majourly on that tiny screen.

Guest DKYang

Well, I got a free PSP. It wasn't literally given to me. A girl left it at my parent's restaurant almost 2 weeks ago. I realized it was on the table and it was too late, couldn't get in contact with the girl and she never came back since that day, or at least not when I was there or didn't ask if we found it. I'm giving it 2 weeks before I keep it for myself. That's plenty of time for the person to come back and getting it back. I might wait an extra week, but usually if they don't come back for it quickly, usually something this expensive, then they gave up. There's also a 1 GB card inside. Lucky me, I guess.

So, I'm off to go buy a kit and a game or two next week. Yipeeeee! I never really wanted to get the PSP, but hey, if it's free, then I'll gladly keep it.

Anybody got any good recommendation for a good kit that includes charger and etc? Also, any games besides FPS type? Thanks.

^wow lucky... do you find other stuff people leave behind? When I was a kid I left my dad's swiss watch at the restaurant by accident. Oh jeez did I get a yelling, I think he stopped talking to me for a week. Well if the girl's parents ever do come back (even after your 2 week time limit) I hope you do give it back to them :lol:

What games do you play? RPG? From the top of my head both grand theft autos, jeanne d'arc, monster hunter freedom 2, pro evolution soccer 2007 (aka winning eleven in japan), dj max portable 1. Final fantasy 7 and gran turismo 4 come out next year.

Guest DKYang

^wow lucky... do you find other stuff people leave behind? When I was a kid I left my dad's swiss watch at the restaurant by accident. Oh jeez did I get a yelling, I think he stopped talking to me for a week. Well if the girl's parents ever do come back (even after your 2 week time limit) I hope you do give it back to them :lol:

What games do you play? RPG? From the top of my head both grand theft autos, jeanne d'arc, monster hunter freedom 2, pro evolution soccer 2007 (aka winning eleven in japan), dj max portable 1. Final fantasy 7 and gran turismo 4 come out next year.

Not expensive stuff. There are car keys and cell phone sometimes, but they always come back to get them because well........they are expensive things. Usually customers always come back that day or couple days later. After that, they just don't come. Trust me, I got experience. Lol. I'll give it back, but I doubt they are going to come back looking for it, just for food instead. :lol: They probably already thought it was stolen or something. Same thing happened when I found $50 in a wallet in front of the place outside. Never came back to look for it. Anyways, back to the story.

Like I said before, I like playing any type of games besides FPS genre types. I'll probably buy GTA first.

dude that's pretty good lots of freebies eh. Anyway you should definitely get monster hunter freedom 2 as well, I finally got it few days ago and you will probably end up playing it for a long time. pro evolution soccer has some premiership teams like arsenal, liverpool, but is missing chelsea.

for those who posted about pandora's battery earlier, I just want to add to the list of success using the memory stick + battery. I broke my psp trying to update to 3.52 M33, and pandora fixed it in 2 minutes.

dude that's pretty good lots of freebies eh. Anyway you should definitely get monster hunter freedom 2 as well, I finally got it few days ago and you will probably end up playing it for a long time. pro evolution soccer has some premiership teams like arsenal, liverpool, but is missing chelsea.

for those who posted about pandora's battery earlier, I just want to add to the list of success using the memory stick + battery. I broke my psp trying to update to 3.52 M33, and pandora fixed it in 2 minutes.

The joy of pandora =]. Ever since it got released, I've kept the battery and mem stick in my backpack for anyone that wants a downgrading =]. It works instantly, I tell you!

Archived