Portfolio Pieces

eeyusunx3

some stuff i sent to colleges :]
Just some stuff I did for college apps :]

Acrylic paint on a piece of wood, around a foot by 4 feet- its supposed to show how when you look at it from far away, all the colors seem to create something that looks good and everything, but when you look at it close up a lot of the colors that are close to each other look bad together.
1.jpg

its about this crazy year where all the seasons are messed up and seem to be running into eachother at the wrong times. (the white dripping and mixing into blue?) and around same size as ^
2.jpg

Heartbreak. no expanation really needed, about 1 foot by 3 feet
3.jpg

not gonna do elarborate expanations anymore lol getting lazy... but this one is terrorism and the war in iraq 22" x 28"
4.jpg

Abortion 2 feet by around 1 and a half feet
5.jpg

16" x 20"
6.jpg

20" x 16"
7.jpg

37" x 21" and this one was done on a bunch of pieces of cardboard glued together the red scarf is papertowel...
8.jpg

pencil still life 24" x 18"
12.jpg

color pencil still life 24" x 18"
14.jpg

pencil and paint still life 11" x 11"
15.jpg

andddd these were drawn from pictures first one is 18" x 24" and other two are 6" x 9"

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Guest photodaisy

Very urban and creative things.

I definitely love the last three the most though.

You've got so many values in the last three.

ZOMG. TEEAACCHH MEEE~! xD

Gotta say, the hair in the second to last one is freaking gorgeous~!

Guest ke'ai

They are really beautiful and they definitely 'speak' to you.

You are very gifted.

I hope you get where you want to go.

:)

Guest JANG.

your work is amazing, especially the still-lifes.

my favorite is the last one. it seriously looks like a real photograph.

Guest wonderfullness

wow...your art is so amazing! it's really creative. (:

I admire how you could make art abstract without losing its meaning/significance.

I wish I could draw like you *o*

I dont know the name of her? but i went to a lady in blue bell for half a year? i posted up that piece a while ago when it still wasnt finished? maybe thats why it looks familiar... lol i dunno?

:lol: Yeah. It's that lady in blue bell.

:lol: Yeah. It's that lady in blue bell.

hahaha thats so cool :] yeah i went to her lessons but i stopped because a lot of the pieces that she was having people do were from pictures... and a lot of the colleges that i applied to said not to include images from photographs... and it was kinda expensive to keep going.

hahaha thats so cool :] yeah i went to her lessons but i stopped because a lot of the pieces that she was having people do were from pictures... and a lot of the colleges that i applied to said not to include images from photographs... and it was kinda expensive to keep going.

Yeah, it's expensive and you copy from pictures, but it's all worth it I guess since the colleges I applied to didn't notice.

Guest Brusky

you have amazing hands and eyes haha. i love how beautifully rendered everything is. good luck with the art schools - you'll love it :)

i love the 3D thing you have going on. it's really unique ^^;

which colleges did you apply to?

i only applied to 3 schools but i got into all of them :] mica, saic and tyler <3

i think im going to tyler :] its a good school anddd its the least expensive lol.

I love the creativity you put into each artwork.

That's some pretty amazing pieces there.

Very urban and I find a few of them original too.

Archived