[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamsammi

I knowwww....how did Soobin get to lucky w/ NKW after what she did to SB?...Not fair....I am hoping that MiOk will do something to make MJ beg on her knees then go to USA w/ SB and not look back...

Well, I agree that it may not sound fair but we have also to remember that SB herself is partially responsible for all this heck. She has been always submissive to MJ; we never saw a scene that she counter argued MJ. Just "I am sorry. Won't do it again", no matter if she was right or wrong. However, she keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps kicking out and nagging regarding her bio-mother like a child.

God bless us against the writers!

Again…. I don’t understand why HS has to be crying and saying that he has to leave SB because it is his mother’s last wish… doesn’t that imply that she’s dying which means that she probably told HS that she has some fatal disease without even knowing that she actually is sick. HS, in two words… a sissy boy. When I started watching this drama, I thought the only major flaw was that the chemistry between HS and SB was a little rough, but now seeing how HS succumbs to his mother’s wishes even if it means that he has to give up SB… MJ is just sick to “care” for his son so much >_< I don’t think that it’s so much that MJ dislikes SB, but more about her not being able to let go of her son… which is an illness because HS can never get married and have a normal life without the constant irritation of his mother. But this should also be a test about how much HS is willingly to do to show his love for SB, which he obviously fails at doing.

It’s really a pity because this drama would have such a good potential to get some major drama awards and especially Yoona, because her acting improved and in addition, being a so nyo shi dae member and all… but the writers, in an attempt to extend the show, just totally shot any chance of getting anywhere. They might (maybe maybe) has a possibility at getting some popularity awards just because of it’s popularity before all this mess… but it’s interesting to here that people in korea are feeling the same way, despite the fact the rating are still pretty high for such a poorly written drama.... although park jae jung is really being hit hard not because of his mediocre acting but because the writers chose to portray him in such a bad character… :tears::unsure:

^ I totally agree with you.

I understand to a point that if it is a dying parent's last wish that you should try to filfull it, but I kinda view that it is just selfish to leave a burden and guilt on the person who is still alive.

Strange that a lot of people in Korean feel the same way as we do but yet the ratings for the show continue to be very strong. I guess they just want to know how it ends and finish the drama just like us here. Though most of us have pretty much given up on this show and have moved on.

I'm still sticking around cause I still want to know how the writers plan on fixing everything which we know is going to be unrealistic and ridiclous nevertheless I still want to know. I wonder how the actors feel about the drama? They must have some issues but since they are getting paid they probably keep their mouths shut about it.

I'm having trouble watching the epsiodes now. It takes me two days because I check out the preview to see if things pick up before I watch the epsiodes links provided.

I seriously don't understand what is going on...

I thought HS was trying to break up with SB but yet they are shopping together at the market...this is insane.

But the scene at the board meeting looks really good. I hope someone will be able to give us a summary of what was discussed.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

^ I totally agree with you.

I understand to a point that if it is a dying parent's last wish that you should try to filfull it, but I kinda view that it is just selfish to leave a burden and guilt on the person who is still alive.

Strange that a lot of people in Korean feel the same way as we do but yet the ratings for the show continue to be very strong. I guess they just want to know how it ends and finish the drama just like us here. Though most of us have pretty much given up on this show and have moved on.

I'm still sticking around cause I still want to know how the writers plan on fixing everything which we know is going to be unrealistic and ridiclous nevertheless I still want to know. I wonder how the actors feel about the drama? They must have some issues but since they are getting paid they probably keep their mouths shut about it.

I'm having trouble watching the epsiodes now. It takes me two days because I check out the preview to see if things pick up before I watch the epsiodes links provided.

I seriously don't understand what is going on...

I thought HS was trying to break up with SB but yet they are shopping together at the market...this is insane.

But the scene at the board meeting looks really good. I hope someone will be able to give us a summary of what was discussed.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I'm confused too. I don't know what's going on, but like most of the posters I watch periodically just to see how they are going to tie this whole mess up.

To all of the posters who believe in Christmas, I say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Guest epique.

T T

i haven't seen YAMD for the last two weeks !

T T

i have to watch it online.

:(

i'm trying my best not to read the spoilers >.<

i hope the relationship with SB&HS is alright <3

Guest pilseung1

Well, I agree that it may not sound fair but we have also to remember that SB herself is partially responsible for all this heck. She has been always submissive to MJ; we never saw a scene that she counter argued MJ. Just "I am sorry. Won't do it again", no matter if she was right or wrong. However, she keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps kicking out and nagging regarding her bio-mother like a child.

God bless us against the writers!

MJ has been inhumane towards SB from Day ONE.SB is,at the same time,desperately trying to get MJ's approval.What a clash we are having to see.

SB's bio-mom did a really terrible thing to SB abondoning her as a 4 year old.However,she's obviously repentent about that mistake.Now she's trying her best to make amends.SB's a really stubborn girl to close her heart to her bio-mom for this long.I suggest she's wrong to keep this up for so long.This drama is about family and love.SB needs to realize forgiveness is also about love.FOR-GIVE is just the short-form of FOR-GIVING-LOVE.

Ah well,that's only my opinion over this storyline.....

Merry Christmas everybody.

Hey,you YAMD writers,MJ really needs a good dose of the Christmas Spirit!LOL :P

Don't you think it's the right time of the year for you to give her some?

Guest sweetheart0085

TRANSLATIONS FOR EPISODE 153 [FULL]

Translations [Credit to 46527eu4] EP 153

HS: As much as you dissatisfied with your DIL, how could you abuse her? This is too much. [MJ: What are you saying?] HS: Even though I know you detest SB, but I've trusted your character think that you would at least have the least courtesy... [MJ: Keep your voice down.] SB: HS, don't say anymore. [HS: SB, what happens to you? Why didn't you say, it's cold outside, you don't want to wash those comforters in the yard, your hands and feet’s are freezing. Are you an idiot?] (Guests walk out from the kitchen to the living area) Mr. Park: Thank you for your invitation, time flies, we'll leaving [CB: Goodbye.] MO: I'm leaving too. (CB sees them out)

[MJ: Good, you did good, with all the guests in the house, you've gone all the way out demonstrating the ugliest side of your mom. How can you talk back to your mom, when a MIL asks a DIL to do housework’s? You bastard! And you, who asked you to wash comforters in a cold-winter day? They are to be washed by the dry-cleaners, who asked you to wash them yourself? You are making a big mess out of this.] SB: I thought I'm supposed to wash them myself, at home we never pay to have them cleaned at the cleaners. [HS: Mom, you should have told her, comforters are to be cleaned by professionals.] MJ: Does what you say make any sense? [HS: Also, you've been home all day, don't tell me you don't know she's washing comforters outside. Like in the office today, you were mad when SB changed to a different jacket; you are picking on her every way to make her suffer on purpose.] MJ: What you've said is making me very angry? You, you're very cleaver, know how to tab on my nerves to infuriate me, one simple scolding from me, you reported to your husband. [HS: SB didn't tell me that.] (CB comes back from outside)

CB: You are too much. On the way out, Mr. & Mrs. Park and Artist C saw that big basin out in the yard and are dismayed. What were you doing? SB, sorry! [sB: No, dad, it's not mom, it's me.] MJ: All of you can't see into my genuine intention, just pointing fingers at me as a bad person. You, let me ask you, am I the one who let you wash all those comforters outside in the yard? [sB: I'm sorry, I misunderstood.] MJ: You guys notice she's having a cold, does anyone care to pay me any attention that I'm also sick, I've been sick all day today. In front of those guests you paint the picture to let everyone see I'm the wicked MIL. (MJ goes back to her room) [CB: Why don't you find out before blowing at her? Take her wife upstairs.] (in MJ's bedroom) MJ: Thinking this over and over again, what did I do to deserve this kind of harsh treatment? Everyone is blaming me for making DIL to do little housework, making her dress properly and respectable to better fit our class. All these deserve the blame from my son and husband. [CB: Honey, sorry] MJ: don't touch me. (SB & HS’s room)

SB: I'm stupid, making dad and mom's life difficult. Why did you say those things in front of the guests [HS: I'm sorry, I thought mom is again abusing and torturing you. How are your hands, washing those outside.] SB: HS, go and apologize to your mom, honor her so she could feel comfortable.

MO to self: Today I've kept my cool and took it in. If I find you abusing my SJ one more time, I promise you whether it's Lohas or your family, I'll bust you.

HS: Let me do it, Mom's mad because of me, I should be the one cooking this. [sB: Let's do it together. Go to mom, tell her we've been wrong, ask for her forgiveness unconditionally, tell her we love her.] HS: OK [sB: My husband is obedient, listening to me.] MJ to self: A fox, you are a cunning fox, manipulate HS and control him. (HS and SB comes into MJ’s room) [HS: Mom, I'm sorry for not finding out the truth and making those hurtful remarks. Please forgive me this once, our Mrs. MJ is angry, take some of this soup and forgive me. Mom, just once please. I'm sorry; I was wrong, didn't know you didn't feel good and talked back to you. I'll beat myself and dear mom, I love you. I'll punish myself.] MJ: You idiot. Your wife taught you this, didn't miss one single word. Word by word taught by her. Don't want to see you two, go back to your room. [sB: Mom, we are sorry, please forgive us.] (HS and SB massage MJ to ease her tensions...)

(SB prepares 3 meals for MJ.) SB: SIL you are up, may I ask you for a favor? [YR: You ask me for a favor, no, won't do it, not even for a $100.00 buck] SB: These are mom's breakfast, lunch and dinner. The breakfast she can eat when she's ready later, for lunch and dinner, please heat up the soup and dishes. Don't let her go hungry, ok! [YR: What are you doing? You think me being grounded by the school to stay home for a few days; you could make a kitchen maid out of me?] SB: No, not that, bye SIL…

MJ: What's the commotion so early in the morning? [YR: That SB is making me do a whole bunch of works and left. Said make sure you eat your breakfast and over there, are you lunch and dinner and make sure I heat the soup and dishes before you eat them. How dare she despises me making me do all her housework so she could happily go to work.] (MJ sees peas lined up heart-shape in the rice bowl) MJ: You shut your mouth (SB writes a note to MJ: Mom, although my English is bad, but this sentence I want very much to tell you: I LOVE YOU, MOTHER) MJ: Sheezz. this you call English, sheezz. (to self:) I can see CB acts very cautious toward the company that CMO brought in; maybe the company is really going thru problems. Should I sell all my stocks to replenish the cash shortage?

(GM and YSK plan to bring some food to YS to congratulate her pregnancy. MO states that SB and her are going to take the DNA tests.)MO: SB doesn't trust me and I have no choice but to go along [YSK: If she asks for it, then do it.] MO: But, sis, hearing your daughter said those words is like tearing my inside apart. [YSK: Don't be saddened by this, when a mother abandons her child, it's hard to have the child believes in her.] DJ: Honey [YSK: SB is doubtful, her suspicion is justified, she has no ground to believe her bio-mom is coming back for her.] SY: That's right] (MO's phone rings) MO: Yes, director.

CB: About yesterday's incident, I'm very sorry. Perhaps my wife didn't make herself clear to the DIL; she supposedly wanted her to bring those comforters to the cleaners, but... [MO: You don't have to explain for her, I know from the beginning your wife doesn't like our SB.] CB: No, that's that the case. [MO: Is there something you want from me?] CB: Yes, I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but my company is in distress, so I'm asking for a favor. Aqua suggests taking your art works and combining your art-concept into our kitchen designs. [MO: What, my artwork to combine with your kitchen sinks?] CB: Yes, I know you usually don't sell your paintings, But frankly, our company really needs the business from their company. Please! [MO: Well, this is too sudden, nevertheless, this company is also our SB's family business, I will put some thoughts to it.]

(SUB comes to the office and tells the team if they obtain Aqua orders, it may fix Lohas Company from plunging down. Everyone is hopeful and expecting good news. SB's phone rings). MJ: Do you have any engagement tonight? I would like to go out for dinner. [sB: What?] MJ: Before you leave think about what you want to eat. [sB: Mom.] (MJ hangs up) MJ to self: What else could I do? She did devote some thoughts into making the food; I should put in my share to make it work.

(HR Offers SK $10,000.00 settlement to get out. But SK is thinking of a bigger scheme and more money so he refuses. HR takes the check back and says to herself she would not pay one cent more and tells SK he would regret this. When YH comes out from her room, SK hands her two movie tickets to take SY to the theatre as an apology from the police station incident. TY wanders on the street passing time, feeling cold and decides to see a movie. YH and SY sit down in the movie theatre). YH: Mom, may I ask how you see my dad? [sY: What to see what, PYH, let me ask you, how could you call him dad so easily? Do you really think he could play a father role to you? [YH: No, I don't know why, just that day, I called out dad out of the blue moon, but, you know he is no doubt my dad though.] (All of a sudden SK appears standing next to SY, they are shock).

(TY's surprised to see the three of them sitting in the theatre talking and decides to leave. SY is mad and drags SK out of the theatre. SY is furious that SK sets her up with YH and starts hitting him outside the lobby. YH comes to SK rescue and protects him.) SY: Why are you standing on his side to defend him. [YH: He's my father. Yes, he is a useless, cheap bum, what can I do, he's still my dad] SK: YH [sY: Heavens, you bad girl, you clearly understand TY treats you like his own, as much as he loves you and wants to hear you call him dad, you'd never once called him dad.] SK: SY [sY shouts: Get lost! Fine PYH, you two, go ahead, I want nothing to do with you, do what you will, stay with this man together, I don't care anymore.] (SY leaves the theatre).

(TY phone rings) TY: Yes, senior, that teaching job you have, please no matter what, recommend me to teach for the next semester, my wife and child are depending on me. Please, senior, I'm counting on you.

DG is showing YS some stretching and breathing exercises he learned from attending the pregnancy class. GM, TP and YSK arrive with baskets of food and supplements for YS and congratulate them. SUB comes back and buys YS some beautiful flowers and tells her she would like to have a beautiful sister.

(SB is about to leave the office and have dinner with MJ, and it darns on her that she has the DNA testing appointment with MO.) SB: Oh, what am I going to do when I have two appointments? This is the first time mom invites me for dinner, but if I postpone the testing again, it would just drag on forever. (SB calls home)

YR: Who is it?][A male voice: Delivery service] (Phone rings)[YR: Hello!][sB: SIL, is mom home?][YR: She's taking a shower, what?][sB: Good, she's still home. SIL, do me a favor, when mom's out from the shower, please tell her something comes up and I can't make dinner tonight and ask her to change to a different day.][YR: OK, you better come home early.](YR hangs up the phone)[The man: This is for KYR.][YR: Thanks, what is it?]

YR: This is our wedding album. It's taken them this long to deliver the album.TP is very handsome, Oppa, we did have some wonderful times together.

MJ: Mom is going out. You stay home don't go anywhere. What is this? [YR: These are photos taken before the wedding, just delivered to the house.] MJ: Hurry and throw them away, why are you holding onto them? I'm warning you, don't dream of starting over with TP. Give it to me, let me burn it. [YR: Mom, what are you doing? (runs out without telling MJ SB’s message)

TP: Hey, watch where you are going? You don't have any eyes? [YR: You look like you've just seen the biggest enemy of your life.] TP: Told you never to wear high heels. [YR: I'm on my way to show you these pictures, looking at them just makes me sadder.] TP: No, whether you burn them or trash them, it's up to you. [YR: Why, they are good pictures, why burn or trash them, don't you have any feelings whatsoever when you look at them?] TP: Feelings, those few months experience with you reminds me of manure like stepping on dog mini coopers. (YR embraces TP) [YR: Oppa, thinking over and over again, I still like you.] TP: Hey, let go of me. [YR: I think you still like me, last time you wiped my tears when I told you I had no choice but to separate from you.] TP: If we've ever met on the street again, I would flee and flee fast, let go of me. [YR: You're a cheap skate. Bastard.]

(MJ at the restaurant) MJ: What does SB like to eat? She's thin, but she eats alot.

SB to self: How come this CMO madam doesn't answer her phone all day? Don't tell me she'd forgotten.

(SY receives a message from SK: I'll wait for you in front of the super market, even if I have to wait over night, I wait until you show up.) SY: I don't care if you wait till the heavens come down, I'm not showing up. (TY comes back from work.) [sY: You are late... you have a strong sparerib odor, did you eat spareribs?][TY: I called you earlier; you didn't answer my phone, where did you go?][sY: see some friends, you don't know them. TY, when do you get your first paycheck? It's almost a month; I would like to buy the family some gifts when you receive your first salary check.][TY: How much can a professor make, forget about the gifts.][sY: Why do you get mad? My mom gives you a car; you don't think getting her some under wears is too much? Goodness, you are really cheap. How could you be so selfish?] (SY storms out the room)

SK: Thank you for coming out.][sY: Get out of my way, what are you doing?][sK: Hold it, just a few minutes. The three of us in the theatre today makes me very happy. I can't give up you and YH. SY, can we start over again?][sY: What are you talking about?][sK: From now on, I'll be good to you and treat you well, for you and YH, I'll be a good father and a good husband, and I’ll seriously try to pay you guys back. Can you give me one more chance?][sY: Are you crazy? I'm happily married, how can you say things like this.] (Beats him up)

HS: She didn't show up?][sB: Yes, that madam is ridiculous, she didn't call, nor any message from her. Do you think she didn't come on purpose?][HS: Well, I'm almost done here; do you want me to come?][sB: No, I'm going to visit my family.][HS: Fine, I'll go to the inlaws to pick you up later. See you!][sB: ok}

YSK: SB, how come you didn't call? [sB: Do you know where did this madam go?] YSK: Earlier, she said she's going to the hospital to see you. [sB: I waited for over an hour in the hospital; she didn't come or call either.] YSK: Maybe some emergency came up, it's cold, come into the house. Wow, your hand is cold. Come. (Both sitting down) I've made some citrus drinks, also some of your family's favorite food, I'll let you bring them home. [sB: This is warm and nice.] (She sleeps on the floor)

MJ: How come SB is not here yet? No calls either. (Makes a call to SB when she's asleep) [YSK: Yes, inlaw madam.][MJ: In law, why are answering her phone?][YSK: Well, it's cold outside, SB comes into the warm and cozy house, maybe she is too tired, she's sleeping now.]

MJ: What? What are you saying? You said my DIL are now sleeping at your house?][YSK: Yes, shall I wake her up and ask her to go home, I've some of your favorite food for her to bring to you.] (MJ hangs up) MJ: KSB, you!. I've waited for all this time for you while you're sleeping at your house. You are the one decided to cut our MIL/DIL relationships. You ask for it. Will not forgive you for this. I will cut off our ties completely.

End^.^

Guest Banana Peel

I'm so mad at today's episode <_<

How can SB just get over HS's foolishness?

She's just 'too' forgiving.

Well, at least for my taste, she's way too forgiving.

I wanted her to get mad at least a bit!

That's why I bothered to watch this episode..haha.

But she just had to go back to his house to help out..

like this whole MJ's illness is her fault.

Anyways, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

:]

Guest 5imply_5wt

i'm watching today's episode right now. getting so ticked off by hose. who the heck does he think he is. doesn't he know that divorcing sb will just ruin her future? most ppl in asian ( at least in china) doesn't like marrying divorced people.

i wanted to slap some sense into hs and yuri. did you guys see how happy she was when she heard hs breaking up with sb? i'm glad that yuri is not together with tp. <<" somehow i wish sb was never married to hs so she can be with tp.

anyways~ end rant

hope everyone have a happy holiday!!

YAMD 166 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 167 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

167회 :: 2008년 12월 25일 목...

미옥이 로하스를 압박할수록 민정은 새벽을 더욱 싫어한다. 미옥은 스스로 병환을 숨긴 채 새벽의 행복을 위해 남은 힘을 쥐어짜고, 민정은 자신의 병환을 모른 채 새벽과 호세를 이혼시키려 힘을 기울인다. 연실은 복동에게 최선을 다하지만 다시 아이를 키우는 일은 쉽지 않다. 태영과 소영이 새로운 희망을 꿈꾸는 사이, 새벽은 꿋꿋이 시어머니 몰래 시어머니 병구완을 하는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

167 times: Thursday, December 25, 2008 ...

The pressure, the more people aware LOHAS miok more hate the morning. Hid themselves in the ill miok happy for the rest of the morning to put the squeeze, the people without knowing their ill the morning and tried to take Jose to the divorce. To the best bokdong yeonsil, but it is not easy raising a kid again. Tae-yeong and new hope voyeristic Angelita 42, dawn to nurse the mother-in-law to sneak kkutkkutyi mother-in-law ......

YAMD streaming for all episodes,

including E-Subbed episodes 001-114 from SoShi-Subs for viewing and HQ download,

including Chinese-Subbed episodes 001-current from TuDou.

SoShified 001-114: ---
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

VEOH 001-114: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 115-130: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 115-166: --------
[RAW]

YouTube 075-165: ----
[RAW with English translation transcripts]

MySoju 001-128: -----
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs & KBS-World versions]

TuDou 001-161: ------
[Chinese-Subbed]

YouKu 001-165: ------
[RAW]

It is indeed a Merry Christmas

Our Kimmy just gave birth to the twins on the eve of Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all...

and to all...

a Good Night.

Guest lantawmako

and to all...

a Good Night.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Nothing can compare to the gift your family just received for Christmas. Good tidings everyone.

Original text:

167회 :: 2008년 12월 25일 목...

미옥이 로하스를 압박할수록 민정은 새벽을 더욱 싫어한다. 미옥은 스스로 병환을 숨긴 채 새벽의 행복을 위해 남은 힘을 쥐어짜고, 민정은 자신의 병환을 모른 채 새벽과 호세를 이혼시키려 힘을 기울인다. 연실은 복동에게 최선을 다하지만 다시 아이를 키우는 일은 쉽지 않다. 태영과 소영이 새로운 희망을 꿈꾸는 사이, 새벽은 꿋꿋이 시어머니 몰래 시어머니 병구완을 하는데......

MJ hates SB even more now because MiOk is a shareholder of Lohas and is criticizing them during the meeting. While MiOk is hiding her disease she uses her remaining strength to help SB find happiness. MJ, while unaware she has leukemia (I think?) tries to have SB and HS divorced. YS tries her best to take care of Bok Dong but raising another child is not an easy task. TY and SY dream and hope for the future, while SB secretly takes on the task of nursing her mother in law...

So in today's episode HS tells SB that his mother is sick and that her last dying wish is for the two to divorce. SB goes home devastated when she sees the divorce papers MJ had drawn up. MiOk is furious and makes another call to her husband, Ray about the shares and how she will be going to the shareholders meeting. YR overhears SB and HS talking about the divorce and tells MJ, blah blah. Something goes wrong with the Aqua deal. SB stupidly decides instead that she made a commitment to the family when she married HS, so even if MJ hates her she will still stay by them and take care of her. But she decides she'll do it secretly so MJ won't notice and MOVES BACK IN UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL. I was hoping they really would divorce but this is just ridiculous. I don't want people to feel sorry for MJ because she's sick. What a cop out by the writers. Now both SB's real mother and her mother in law are sick. That's enough, writers. I don't understand how she can keep going back to MJ and being the nice, submissive daughter in law. SB should stop being so mean and insensitive to MiOk, and being so kind to MJ.

Goodness ahoxan, congratulations!!

does anyone here understand Korean? The newest eps didnt have engl sub and I cant get the content. Why did HS have to cry so hard when SB came to his office? What happended to HS's mom? What disease??

does anyone here understand Korean? The newest eps didnt have engl sub and I cant get the content. Why did HS have to cry so hard when SB came to his office? What happended to HS's mom? What disease??

^ Read cocoa's post. She gives a breif explanation about today's episode (ep. 166)

But to answer about HS's crying...he's crying because his mother is very sick and he tells SB about it so now she knows what is going on. I don't think anyone here has cleared up what MJ is actually sick with, sorry can't answer that.

*sigh* the writers keep making the characters do stupid things...

Even though SB bows her head at MJ all the time at least she is fighting for her marriage or whatever you want to call it. :mellow:

Guest sweetheart0085

MJ hates SB even more now because MiOk is a shareholder of Lohas and is criticizing them during the meeting. While MiOk is hiding her disease she uses her remaining strength to help SB find happiness. MJ, while unaware she has leukemia (I think?) tries to have SB and HS divorced. YS tries her best to take care of Bok Dong but raising another child is not an easy task. TY and SY dream and hope for the future, while SB secretly takes on the task of nursing her mother in law...

So in today's episode HS tells SB that his mother is sick and that her last dying wish is for the two to divorce. SB goes home devastated when she sees the divorce papers MJ had drawn up. MiOk is furious and makes another call to her husband, Ray about the shares and how she will be going to the shareholders meeting. YR overhears SB and HS talking about the divorce and tells MJ, blah blah. Something goes wrong with the Aqua deal. SB stupidly decides instead that she made a commitment to the family when she married HS, so even if MJ hates her she will still stay by them and take care of her. But she decides she'll do it secretly so MJ won't notice and MOVES BACK IN UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL. I was hoping they really would divorce but this is just ridiculous. I don't want people to feel sorry for MJ because she's sick. What a cop out by the writers. Now both SB's real mother and her mother in law are sick. That's enough, writers. I don't understand how she can keep going back to MJ and being the nice, submissive daughter in law. SB should stop being so mean and insensitive to MiOk, and being so kind to MJ.

Goodness ahoxan, congratulations!!

Thanks Cocoa for posting and translating these.

Also Congratulation to you Ahoxan on the twins^^

Guest ValleeDamour

YAMD 166 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

[

and to all...

a Good Night.

CONGRATULATION and MERRY CHRISTMAS, UNCLE AHOXAN.

Archived