[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest zaizai00

Oh dear, lantawmako, can tell you "love" MJ's character...makes your blood boil ya :phew:

It will be interesting at this point if the writers introduce a pregnant Saebyuk :sweatingbullets:

it would be a really cute ending to see that happen... but the preview for next week was kind of promising, although they always seems to be until the writers do some nasty twists and send the whole thing back to square one. It was a fast turn around and I'm glad that MJ was caught really early. I don't really know how the whole thing about MJ having leukemia is going to play out because if HS returns again... deja vu anyone?

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boy, the preview for next week is gooooood.

translations for Ep 164 preview

(pls let me know if i've made a mistake on anything)

cb: you mean you've been pretending not to be able to speak on purpose? why?

mj: me being able to speak just now... it just happened. hs, you believe me right?

hs: no. now i understand why you haven't been able to speak in front of me. sb and i will go to America.

cb: your mum may be very sick...

sk: that place is mine. you've stolen my "position"

ty: do you think tt i got to where i am now easily? if you have a conscience, leave. stop being an embarrassment of a father to yoonhee.

mj: apologise? no way. if i die, i die. i refuse to apologise.

orphanage staff: you, come here. lift up ur hands, kim bok dong.

miok: if you wanted to threaten me, you should have come with something stronger.

mj: what is it you really want?

mj: hose!

yuri: mother, oppa has... left.

Guest kdrama009

Preview for 164 looks good - hope they stay on that course and not add another twist, it's soooo disappointing.

I had to skip the last episode because I couldn't bear to watch MJ being ridiculous again, but this thread keeps us going.

Thanks again for the uploads and translations!

Guest ValleeDamour

mj: me being able to speak just now... it just happened. hs, you believe me right?

hs: no. now i understand why you haven't been able to speak in front of me. sb and i will go to America.

ty: do you think tt i got to where i am now easily? if you have a conscience, leave. stop being an embarrassment of a father to yoonhee.

miok: if you wanted to threaten me, you should have come with something stronger.

Thanks so much for the quick translation, em1812. We are exhausted with the story line, sickening MJ and the writers, your translation supplies us more xygen and energy to follow YAMD

it would be a really cute ending to see that happen... but the preview for next week was kind of promising, although they always seems to be until the writers do some nasty twists and send the whole thing back to square one. It was a fast turn around and I'm glad that MJ was caught really early. I don't really know how the whole thing about MJ having leukemia is going to play out because if HS returns again... deja vu anyone?

The preview for Ep. 164 does seems promising but like you said the writers like to throw in nasty little twists that make us all pull our hair :fury:

I pray that this is the last hurdle that SB and HS have to go through with MJ. I can't take anymore evil MJ even if it doesn't make sense I just want some peace at the Kang's :blush: :phew:

Thank you M_BoA308 for the Ep. 164 preview link, em1812 for the Ep. 164 preview translation, and

sweatheart0085 and 46527eu4 for Ep. 148 translations! ^_^

YouKu link is up:

YouKu Link Ep. 163

YAMD 163 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 164 Preview [full-screen viewable]

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

164회 :: 2008년 12월 22일 월...

민정이 실어증인 척 해왔다는 사실에 칠복과 호세는 크게 놀라고 호세는 새벽과 미국으로 떠날 결심을 굳힌다. 상기는 태영이 부러웠다는 것을 토로하며 윤희에게 그나마 부끄럽지 않은 아버지가 되려 하고, 대구는 연실을 데리고 위탁 아동을 만나러 간다. 새벽과 호세를 대동하고 공항으로 간 미옥에겐 아직까지 모든 것이 뜻대로 되고 있는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

164 times:: December 22, 2008 wol ...

Put it on the fact that people have been pretending to be a witness, Jose chilbok and greatly surprised by the decision of Jose guthinda the morning and the United States. Tae-Young is the envied, and the Toro above yunhui wants to be a father, and not only ashamed, Daegu yeonsil We're going to see with her foster child. Jose went to the airport and a great morning, and everything your way and still have a miok ......

YAMD streaming for all episodes,

including E-Subbed episodes 001-113 from SoShi-Subs for viewing and HQ download,

including Chinese-Subbed episodes 001-current from TuDou.

SoShified 001-113: ---
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

VEOH 001-113: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 114-129: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 114-163: --------
[RAW]

YouTube 075-162: ----
[RAW with English translation transcripts]

MySoju 001-121: -----
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs & KBS-World versions]

TuDou 001-161: ------
[Chinese-Subbed]

YouKu 001-162: ------
[RAW]

Guest dramagirlftw

YAMD 163 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 164 Preview [full-screen viewable]

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

164회 :: 2008년 12월 22일 월...

민정이 실어증인 척 해왔다는 사실에 칠복과 호세는 크게 놀라고 호세는 새벽과 미국으로 떠날 결심을 굳힌다. 상기는 태영이 부러웠다는 것을 토로하며 윤희에게 그나마 부끄럽지 않은 아버지가 되려 하고, 대구는 연실을 데리고 위탁 아동을 만나러 간다. 새벽과 호세를 대동하고 공항으로 간 미옥에겐 아직까지 모든 것이 뜻대로 되고 있는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

164 times:: December 22, 2008 wol ...

Put it on the fact that people have been pretending to be a witness, Jose chilbok and greatly surprised by the decision of Jose guthinda the morning and the United States. Tae-Young is the envied, and the Toro above yunhui wants to be a father, and not only ashamed, Daegu yeonsil We're going to see with her foster child. Jose went to the airport and a great morning, and everything your way and still have a miok ......

YAMD streaming for all episodes,

including E-Subbed episodes 001-113 from SoShi-Subs for viewing and HQ download,

including Chinese-Subbed episodes 001-current from TuDou.

SoShified 001-113: ---
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

VEOH 001-113: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 114-129: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 114-163: -------
[RAW]

YouTube 075-162: ----
[RAW with English translation transcripts]

MySoju 001-121: -----
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs & KBS-World versions]

TuDou 001-161: ------
[Chinese-Subbed]

YouKu 001-162: ------
[RAW]

Thanks Uncle Ahoxan. You should add www.DramaCrazy.net in your list as well.

They have up to 128 subbed

Thanks Uncle Ahoxan. You should add www.DramaCrazy.net in your list as well.

They have up to 128 subbed

My dear niece,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I know about DramaCrazy. I don't add them because they took SoShi-Subs and my uploads without permission and added their own logo on the upper right of each video to take credit for the work which they had no contribution.

They continue to pirate our efforts and those of other Fansub teams over continuous objections and requests to desist.

If you notice, they update the KBS-World version from my uploads to VEOH. I just uploaded YAMD 129... and I'm sure they'll pirate that and add their logo soon. They've never even mention the original source, which is KBS-World Asia through the efforts of PCW1989 from Singapore.

Next KBS-1TV drama after YAMD: "The Road Home"

Good K-Dramas:

Currently airing:

I Love You, Don't Cry

A Star's Lover

Terroir

East of Eden [high rating, but I couldn't get into it.... will try again later]

Completed:

Beethoven Virus

Women In the Sun

Love and Marriage

By Land and Sky

Pure 19

Likeable or Not

Ahoxan you should add Worlds Within, a very good realistic short drama although I wish the episodes had been longer. You can watch it here with subtitles http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/4654/0/...t-7.html

Robo4 Even though the MIL in Pure 19 was bad, you could still see redeeming qualities and that she geniunely did care about her children's well-being. I haven't seen those qualities in MJ.

Guest dramagirlftw

My dear niece,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I know about DramaCrazy. I don't add them because they took SoShi-Subs and my uploads without permission and added their own logo on the upper right of each video to take credit for the work which they had no contribution.

They continue to pirate our efforts and those of other Fansub teams over continuous objections and requests to desist.

Ah really? Thats horrible. Funny thing though, MySoju uses their videos.

Ah really? Thats horrible. Funny thing though, MySoju uses their videos.

Mysoju does have permission from SoShi-Subs and gives due credit to them. They include a link on their YAMD page directing viewers to Soshified Forums as the original source of the videos.

Guest dramagirlftw

Mysoju does have permission from SoShi-Subs and gives due credit to them. They include a link on their YAMD page directing viewers to Soshified Forums as the original source of the videos.

No I meant mysoju uses Yamd videos from DramaCrazy.

One seconds, ill show you what I mean.

Episode 122

http://www.mysoju.com/you-are-my-destiny/episode-122/part-1/

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/you...de-122-preview/

Ahoxan you should add Worlds Within, a very good realistic short drama although I wish the episodes had been longer. You can watch it here with subtitles http://www.viikii.net/videos/watch/4654/0/...t-7.html

OK, I"ll add Worlds Within.

Sorry I didn't before... I just listed a few off the top of my head.

BTW, thanks for the link to "Worlds Within" on "The Road Home" thread. I knew about it, but couldn't find anything specific about Uhm Ki Joon's performance. There were plenty about the character he plays on that drama.

No I meant mysoju uses Yamd videos from DramaCrazy.

One seconds, ill show you what I mean.

Episode 122

http://www.mysoju.com/you-are-my-destiny/episode-122/part-1/

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/you...de-122-preview/

Yes, they don't host the actual videos on their site and must use links to other locations on the web. If it was possible, they would link to YAMD videos directly from Soshified forums or VEOH. The permission granted to them is for playing our videos.... regardless of where the videos were hosted.

Guest dramagirlftw

OK, I"ll add World Within.

Sorry I didn't before... I just listed a few of the top of my head.

BTW, thanks for the link to "World Within" on "The Road Home" thread. I knew about it, but couldn't find anything specific about Uhm Ki Joon's performance. There were plenty about the character he plays on that drama.

Yes, they don't host the actual videos on their site and must use links to other locations on the web. If it was possible, they would link to YAMD videos directly from Soshified forums or VEOH. The permission granted to them is for playing our videos.... regardless of where the videos were hosted.

ah i see.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Well i'm glad to see what hs and sb aren't getting a divoirce and i'm happy to see the mj's plan didn't work. let's just hope the writers don't make us pull out too much hair. and i can't wait for hs and sb to leave for the US. they need to totally break ties with mj. even if mj wants to be forgiven she has done too much evil for that to happen.

i might watch epi 164.... it looks good.

Guest kristycakes

i think the writers are purposely writing crazy things and then turning it all around so that they can get their 50% + ratings...

but 164 sure looks great, can't wait to see the look on MJ's face when HS leaves her :]

Archived