[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest dbart001

Yuri comes in and says she's surprised that SB can wake up and make breakfast after the crying all night. Yuri asks SB if maybe her real mother threw her away instead of losing her. She wonders how her mother's friend found her so quickly and yet her real mother couldn't. SB tells her to be quiet and Yuri keeps going so SB throws the water on her. HS comes down and yells at Yuri for not speaking to SB properly. MJ comes in and says how dare SB throw water on Yuri. How could she do this on her first day with her in laws. MJ tells SB that she better apologize to YR right away and HS says no because he knows it's YR's fault. HS tells YR that if she messes with SB one more time, he won't let it slide. Then HS tells his mom that he's sorry but SB can't do all the housework and to hurry up and hire a maid.

way to go HS!... :) It is good that he did that, but if I were him I will pack all our belongings and move out as fast as a bullet. He knows how MJ and YR threat SB and I think it's time to do something to protect his bride...Also SB's bio mom needs to put MJ into her place...HELL maybe!...he he... :P

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Yuri comes in and says she's surprised that SB can wake up and make breakfast after the crying all night. Yuri asks SB if maybe her real mother threw her away instead of losing her. She wonders how her mother's friend found her so quickly and yet her real mother couldn't. SB tells her to be quiet and Yuri keeps going so SB throws the water on her. HS comes down and yells at Yuri for not speaking to SB properly. MJ comes in and says how dare SB throw water on Yuri. How could she do this on her first day with her in laws. MJ tells SB that she better apologize to YR right away and HS says no because he knows it's YR's fault. HS tells YR that if she messes with SB one more time, he won't let it slide. Then HS tells his mom that he's sorry but SB can't do all the housework and to hurry up and hire a maid.

Thank you for that quick translation. I'm so happy that hs said that. The writers can write good hs and sb moments... they just haven't been writing them. so said. :(

way to go HS!... :) It is good that he did that, but if I were him I will pack all our belongings and move out as fast as a bullet. He knows how MJ and YR threat SB and I think it's time to do something to protect his bride...Also SB's bio mom needs to put MJ into her place...HELL maybe!...he he... :P

I'm also really happy that hs stood up with his mother and yr. I'm glad that he sees that mj is making sb do all the house work even if she is the DIL. I would have also told sb to pack her bags and that they were moving out.

I looked mj's shocked looked and hope that miok is there is put mj in her place. mj's shocked look was priceless.

can't wait for tomorrow's episode i wonder what hs and sb are so happy about. i doubt sb is preggers already...i think only 2 days has passed since the wedding. :blush: i hope it's something really great!!

:wub: I have absolutely been a slave for this show. I live in NJ and watch this every night. I used to watch the television but now I just watch the computer for updates. You are way further out then it is here...We are on episode that Hosae and Saeybuk ran away together to the beach place. Can you believe that.

As everyone else has said these translations when we get them is sooo nice. I wish we could have more. I know that we all have jobs and lives but I am sooo consumed with this show. I almost want it to be over already so that I can let this addiction go already. PLEASE TO WHOM SO EVER OUT THERE IN INTERNET LAND CAN YOU PLEASE TRANSLATE AND GIVE US A LITTLE ENGLISH SUBTITLES. I don't know this language and I would love to stay informed as I am watching episodes....Thank you :blush:

Guest sweetheart0085

I have a question: Did MiOk say [when say was lying] that SB's real mom and dad DIED????

I know she's sick and could die at any minute but did she really say that to SB and the Kims???

Anyong Sashe

gee.. what a relief! Allthough, sweetheart, it was intended to be funny. oh well!

I suppose the "getting into bed without having a shower" episode has us all on tender hooks!

Some ppl just dont get, its an opnion, its not personal and not intended to be offensive but just casual chit-chat among a bunch of nice ppl who happen to enjoy watching k-drama's

Live and Let Live folks

I refer the above, yup I do agree with you that what we have commented on the "getting into bed without having a shower" is an opinion which we thought to share here and its not meant to be personal and offensive.

Honestly, I was hurt by some of the comments here, thats why I was silent until yesterday when I asked for the link to iluvyamd's channel link. I dont mean to talk about this again but after reading sashe posting, I just want to voice out.

Anyong all......................

~Aleka~

Guest sweetheart0085

Anyong Sashe

gee.. what a relief! Allthough, sweetheart, it was intended to be funny. oh well!

I suppose the "getting into bed without having a shower" episode has us all on tender hooks!

Some ppl just dont get, its an opnion, its not personal and not intended to be offensive but just casual chit-chat among a bunch of nice ppl who happen to enjoy watching k-drama's

Live and Let Live folks

I refer the above, yup I do agree with you that what we have commented on the "getting into bed without having a shower" is an opinion which we thought to share here and its not meant to be personal and offensive.

Honestly, I was hurt by some of the comments here, thats why I was silent until yesterday when I asked for the link to iluvyamd's channel link. I dont mean to talk about this again but after reading sashe posting, I just want to voice out.

Anyong all......................

~Aleka~

Welcome Back...i hope you don't feel hurt anymore^^

I'm looking forward to more post from you and the others^.~

Guest lantawmako

This show had a lot of potential to be one of the best shows ever. the actress who plays HS' mom is an excellent actress and may have been one of the greatest villans in a K-Drama to date. But the sudden turn around for this marriage and the sudden approvals from both families are not realistic and the story lines aren't consistent. I still will watch it until the ending and of course i would like to see HS/SB become happy but the only story line that was consistent and realistic was Soobin's....her hatred and conniving plans were done right and her turn around was realistic and took time, it didn't just happen to make the ratings spike. if all the story lines were like that hands down this would have been one of the best dramas ever but this was a let down.

It reminds me of My sweetheart, my darling which also started off strong and then went south and ended horribly

Best K-Dramas to me:

Pure 19

This is Love

Bizarre Bunch

Yellow Hankerchief

Likable or Not

One Million Roses

High as the Sky, Wide as the Earth

Yes it had a lot of potential thats why I am very disappointed. The last 3 weeks were just horrible. SB and HS just lost whatever little chemistry they had. When they run away to the each, at least they were affectionate, there was romance , it maybe not be sizzling hot but it was there. From the break up to the wedding it not even lukewarm. Its cold!.

Just finished 142, thanks to ahoxan.

I wish, SB & HS will show at least half of the warmth Subin & NKW have for each other. The tight hug they had at this episode is nowhere close to those of the newlyweds ... Subin was particularly convincing on how she felt by the way she put her arms around NKW.

When you love someone, it's easy to hold hands with locked palms ... SB holds on to HS by the wrist ... HS does the same. <_<

what were mj and yuri yelling at sb someone translate since I couldnt make it out with my bad Korean ?

Guest xproud2bapnayx

i have a question.. im stuck on ep 100.. where do u guys watch? i used to watch on tv.. but i got behind...... ahh.. pls help!

YAMD is supposed to end at the end of December... so maximum of 170 episodes for the entire drama.

We have up to 28 episodes left.

thank you for the information..oh so we do have along way to go..story can change with so many

more episodes...

quote:

I don't mind SB's real mom. She is grateful to the Kim's for taking her daughter in and she wants to repay them a little bit. She probably felt weird blurting out the fact that she was SB's real mom in front of the whole family, plus she's sick and I think is going to die. That's what she and her husband were talking about. She wants to spend more time with SB and he wants her to return home. I guess he asked if she was taking her medication because she said not to worry that she was taking her meds and not to worry because she'll be fine.

thank you uni33, for clearing this ...... :phew:

pure 19 is totally diff from yamd..

the acting in pure 19 is so much better then yamd..no contest here..(pls don't throw eggs at me)

Guest kawaiiyuki2

well i'm dying to see the next episode. i want to know what happens between mj and miok. i also would like to know what hs and sb are so happy about.

side note: thanks for the correction on the total # of episodes for [pure 19]

Guest babymarzy07

Lol no i'm not kidding you it comes on right after and i watch religiously like i did the first time.

This show had a lot of potential to be one of the best shows ever. the actress who plays HS' mom is an excellent actress and may have been one of the greatest villans in a K-Drama to date. But the sudden turn around for this marriage and the sudden approvals from both families are not realistic and the story lines aren't consistent. I still will watch it until the ending and of course i would like to see HS/SB become happy but the only story line that was consistent and realistic was Soobin's....her hatred and conniving plans were done right and her turn around was realistic and took time, it didn't just happen to make the ratings spike. if all the story lines were like that hands down this would have been one of the best dramas ever but this was a let down.

It reminds me of My sweetheart, my darling which also started off strong and then went south and ended horribly

Best K-Dramas to me:

Pure 19

This is Love

Bizarre Bunch

Yellow Hankerchief

Likable or Not

One Million Roses

High as the Sky, Wide as the Earth

ohhh ur lucky its running pure 19 again. i must find that one on veoh to rewatch.

and of course immortal yi soon shin is just great when it comes to historical dramas. sorry OT.

i agree with you. so similar in the way the story went like my sweetheart. cause gah i kept wanting to pull hair out from frustration on that one.

and to have the horrible ending. geezzz. its like the writers gave up on it.

AMAHAE (high as the sky), MIGONA(Likeable or not) and Bizzarre Bunch, Pure 19 are the ones i really like on the whole.

just a good balance overall and nice to watch.

wow im glad for that. but i agree they should just get out now. sheeesssh. and of course mj and yuri are expected to be that way. heck.

if it were different id be suprised. go HS.. do it right. make the chemistry happen..

Pure 19 actually had 167 episodes in the series.

ahhh thanks tiki again! :) i didnt realize it didnt feel that long. i was even sad it ended already. lol.

i think most pure 19ers would agree.

the acting in pure 19 is so much better then yamd..no contest here..(pls don't throw eggs at me)

the acting of the leads and the supporting cast in pure19 was a good raport and the chemistry worked well.

i think in yamd, its the veterans who do a good job and the antagonists too.

i think lee ji hoon did well too, though i was sorta not happy how his role waa written.

ohhh ur lucky its running pure 19 again. i must find that one on veoh to rewatch.

and of course immortal yi soon shin is just great when it comes to historical dramas. sorry OT.

i agree with you. so similar in the way the story went like my sweetheart. cause gah i kept wanting to pull hair out from frustration on that one.

and to have the horrible ending. geezzz. its like the writers gave up on it.

AMAHAE (high as the sky), MIGONA(Likeable or not) and Bizzarre Bunch, Pure 19 are the ones i really like on the whole.

just a good balance overall and nice to watch.

wow im glad for that. but i agree they should just get out now. sheeesssh. and of course mj and yuri are expected to be that way. heck.

if it were different id be suprised. go HS.. do it right. make the chemistry happen..

ahhh thanks tiki again! :) i didnt realize it didnt feel that long. i was even sad it ended already. lol.

i think most pure 19ers would agree.

the acting of the leads and the supporting cast in pure19 was a good raport and the chemistry worked well.

i think in yamd, its the veterans who do a good job and the antagonists too.

i think lee ji hoon did well too, though i was sorta not happy how his role waa written.

Yes i loved the Immortal Yi Soon SHin one of my favorite Korean shows outside of the K-Dramas'

THis si Love was a very underrated drama it was the first K-Drama i had ever saw and i still think it's the best one i have seen to date.

There was chemistry between HS and SB before the marriage and it seems like the stars have relaxed as much as the writers. oddly enough if i was a betting man i would believe that there are at least 3 or 4 writers who are scripting the different story lines and this may be the reason that the show has become inconsistent. If the writers aren't on the same page then the actors won't be either. I am currently finding myself rooting for Soobin and NKW as well as TY and his wife;and no longer caring for the other characters in the show. Babymarzy07 you hit it on the nose the show is lacking balance.

Guest mayteoh

This is my first time responding in this thread and that's because I happen to agree with the above statement. Pure 19 is my fave Korean series and yes Yunhu's mom was a total trip but at least you felt the love she had for her kids. Whatever she did, as an audience you felt it. She was doing it because she loved her kids and she only wanted the best for them. MJ just comes off as controlling IMO. Everything that's done by each family member has to have her approval. If it doesn't have her approval, then no way. I also blame her husband for this. If he didn't give into her every command, then she wouldn't be like that. At least in Pure 19, the father was there to put down his foot on certain matters. The mother always knew how far she could push the envelope.

Also many of you say that there's a big improvement in the acting of PJJ and Yoona, I really hope so. Cause right now here in New York they are showing epi 100, I don't feel the love. They look so awkward around each other. It looks forced. I hope that greatly improves by time I get to see the wedding.

BTW, I'm rewatching Pure 19 on the web, and I happen to notice that the actress that plays Yuri played the younger sister's friend. It would be cool if she played the same character, then that would explain the whole fake pregnancy chaos. If that was the case then Yuri would probably reason, 'well it worked for my friend and she got to marry her guy and now she's living happy, so I guess it could work for me.' Then if Yuri knew Yunjeong then maybe Hose would know Yunhu. Yunhu could give Hose some tips on how to make his mother accept a DIL she doesn't approve.

Sorry to be a dinosuar but what is IMO ?

Sorry to be a dinosuar but what is IMO ?

IMO: In My Opinion.

You can find definitions for acronyms using Google. In the Google search box, type:

define:IMO

then press <CR>

Replace IMO with the acronym of your choice, and Google search will give you a list of what it finds on the web.

Archived