[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest anomaka
yeah, maybe she is a little naive including that in her portfolio. But in the real world, Genie should not be able to use it.

Maybe it has nothing to do with her. I'm hoping Hosae will get to the bottom of this and save her like he did when she was accused of plagiarism.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAMD 109 (LQ capture from KBS-Able)

VEOH: -------- http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16164628y4pBAfqh

YouTube: ----- http://uk.youtube.com/user/Ahoxan9999 (TLT C09_1, TLT C09_2, TLT C09_3, TLT C09_4)

YAMD 110 Preview

VEOH: ------- http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16164452brXaqdSt

YouTube: ---- http://uk.youtube.com/user/Ahoxan9999 (TLT C10 B4Look)

About episode 109:

Kim DaeJin and Oh YoungSook have officially given their consent to HoSae and SaeByuk.

I thought this was the time frame when the loving parents would consider their daughter's feelings and give their consent. I'm so pleased that the director/writer have decided to do so. It means that we'll get a steady dose of sweet/cute/loving scenes of SaeByuk with HoSae as well as with her family from now on. I won't mind so much about the crummy and malicious things that will continue to happen to SaeByuk as long as good things also happen to her.

TaePoong seems to have accepted YuRi as his girlfiriend.

TaePoong and YuRi are immature but very cute together. TaePoong seems to have matured a bit... so I think he'll be more responsible and helpful to his father at Poong Express from now on. Good timing for making the TaePoong character more mature to be helpful in anticipation of all the trouble MinJung will try to create.

YoonHee is acting like a rebellious teenager toward TaeYoung and SoYoung.

I think YoonHee is testing the boundary of TaeYoung and SoYoung's love for her. I think in her heart she wants TaeYoung to be her father, but is afraid of being hurt. I noticed that she didn't deny that he's her father to the guy she was with when TaeYoung dragged her out of the DVD arcade.

About episode 110 preview:

I think the one in real trouble will be SooBin. The lies she spins are too easy to disprove. I don't know why the director/writer are making the mother and daughter pair so idiotic. Lies don't really work. Truth can usually be discovered, and lies uncovered to cause problems for the liars.

The controversy is now full blown with SB being framed as the source of the pirated kitchen sink design of Lohas. If the design is a trade secret that is legally protected or patented then the person who leaked the design to Lohas' competitor is liable under the law. We'll have to wait for the translation if indeed SB included her design as a supporting document to back up her application for employment with Genie ... but as mentioned the timing is highly suspicious with the design coming out in an ad even before SB had the interview unless she included this in her portfolio for evaluation purposes. But this is unlikely because a hiring company will not use in its ad a design submitted by a job applicant. Someone must be manipulationg this recent event & is out to make SB look untrustworthy & treacherous. :angry:

Guest ValleeDamour

YouTube: ----- http://uk.youtube.com/user/Ahoxan9999 (TLT C09_1, TLT C09_2, TLT C09_3, TLT C09_4)

YAMD 110 Preview

About episode 109:

Kim DaeJin and Oh YoungSook have officially given their consent to HoSae and SaeByuk.

I thought this was the time frame when the loving parents would consider their daughter's feelings and give their consent. I'm so pleased that the director/writer have decided to do so. It means that we'll get a steady dose of sweet/cute/loving scenes of SaeByuk with HoSae as well as with her family from now on. I won't mind so much about the crummy and malicious things that will continue to happen to SaeByuk as long as good things also happen to her.

TaePoong and YuRi are immature but very cute together. TaePoong seems to have matured a bit... so I think he'll be more responsible and helpful to his father at Poong Express from now on. Good timing for making the TaePoong character more mature to be helpful in anticipation of all the trouble MinJung will try to create.

I think YoonHee is testing the boundary of TaeYoung and SoYoung's love for her. I think in her heart she wants TaeYoung to be her father, but is afraid of being hurt. I noticed that she didn't deny that he's her father to the guy she was with when TaeYoung dragged her out of the DVD arcade.

I think the one in real trouble will be SooBin. The lies she spins are too easy to disprove. I don't know why the director/writer are making the mother and daughter pair so idiotic. Lies don't really work. Truth can usually be discovered, and lies uncovered to cause problems for the liars.

Thank you so much, Ahoxan..

Guest xconnect

YAMD 110 Preview

About episode 109:

thank you very much for the link and translation.

Guest dbart001
The controversy is now full blown with SB being framed as the source of the pirated kitchen sink design of Lohas. If the design is a trade secret that is legally protected or patented then the person who leaked the design to Lohas' competitor is liable under the law. We'll have to wait for the translation if indeed SB included her design as a supporting document to back up her application for employment with Genie ... but as mentioned the timing is highly suspicious with the design coming out in an ad even before SB had the interview unless she included this in her portfolio for evaluation purposes. But this is unlikely because a hiring company will not use in its ad a design submitted by a job applicant. Someone must be manipulationg this recent event & is out to make SB look untrustworthy & treacherous. :angry:

I don't think SB is stupid enough to give her design to Ginie. Ok, who else would do this hmmmm....Soobitxxi maybe?... :blush: Wherever this plot is going, I think this would show that SB is a better designer than Sub. Bring it on Soobitxxi!!!! :P

Guest soccer08

me too... i think saebyuk is more talented designer than soobin... and in this series... only saebyuk's projects are shown and she's always doing the work and soobin's always out of the office following hose... :)

Guest misscristinej0y

Thanks ahoxan! I can't wait for the next episode! I hope Soobin finally gets what she deserves for all the lies she's told 'till now. I hope SB won't be put into another bad situation with Lohas.

Guest sweetheart0085

wow...with everyone's comment, it seems that ep 109 and 110 are the episode to watch.

i can't wait to see it and understand it too^^

so looking forward to see how subin is going to cover all her lies and accusations this time.

Thanks for the links Skyeler^^

Guest kawaiiyuki2
I don't understand Korean but it looks like they're blaming her for Genie stealing the design. With Subin leading the charge of course....

I totally agree i just watched the preview and it doesn't look good. You know that soobin might have something to do with it right. But what i don't get is why. She'll get into much bigger trouble because CB (HS's dad) does know that she resigned it....

:mellow:

me too... i think saebyuk is more talented designer than soobin... and in this series... only saebyuk's projects are shown and she's always doing the work and soobin's always out of the office following hose... :)

Once again i've never really seen soobin design anything.

Thanks ahoxan! I can't wait for the next episode! I hope Soobin finally gets what she deserves for all the lies she's told 'till now. I hope SB won't be put into another bad situation with Lohas.

TOTALLY!!!! So does HS' mom. She is driving me crazy!

Guest shalala2008
Hi shalala2008, welcome to soompi.com. We're very happy to see you here.

About the Warning 0%, it's a standard forum board function which every member will have their own status bar or warning indicator at their profile (located at the lefthand side). As members, we can only see our own warning indicator but not visible to others. If it's at 0%.. then, there's nothing to worry about. :) Almost everyone will have 0% warning except those constantly breaking the rules (Soompi rules/FAQ) or bringing troubles to the forum. The Moderators and Admins are the ones monitoring these "warning indicator".. but not to worry too much about it, let's just enjoy discussing and interacting positively.

Hope this helps explain your query, and enjoy posting & sharing at the thread/forum.

ps: thanks to Carmina for the highlight..

Gosh, I was so worried. Phew.. Thank you very much.

Guest jbigdog123

Too much dialogues and difficult words are causing difficulties and longer to translate. After the dinner, I'll type it up, which will take another hour or two.

Some of the words, I have no idea so I sort of paraphrased few of their dialogues based on the direction of their conversation.

Guest anomaka
Too much dialogues and difficult words are causing difficulties and longer to translate. After the dinner, I'll type it up, which will take another hour or two.

Some of the words, I have no idea so I sort of paraphrased few of their dialogues based on the direction of their conversation.

Thank you

Guest dbart001

No pressure jbigdog. We know you're busy...We are patiently waiting so please don't worry about us. We are so thankful that you are still hanging out spite of your busy schedule.

I hope your translation will show that Sub was the one who leaked the design to Gini. It just so happen that she found out that SB was applying at Gini and she'll use her as a scapegoat.

Thank you Skyeler for posting all of these links.

Do you know where I can see episode 108?

Thanks for your help.

Streaming and downloads can also be found on:

YouTube: ----------

DramaCrazy: -----

VEOH: -------------

The English & Chinese subbed episodes from YouKu by PCE1989 can also be seen here.

VEOH: -------------

uni33... Nice to see you back on the thread. We missed your summaries.

Archived