[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, a simple thank you is not enough for the work done by our chingu jbigdog ... it has to be a HUGE thank you for the effort, the time spent translating these mind-boggling transcripts that most often are confusing because of semantics & double meanings. I understand the difficulty even if one is comfortable with the language used in the text. SO, many many thanks jbigdog for the job well done. But I hope you'll still interact with us & share your views. Kamsahamnida. :D

It's not like we're saying goodbye but just expressing our appreciation coz as I understand jbigdog will be busier coz of work. ;)

Guest soccer08

Thanks again for the neverending translations of the episodes...

anyways, i read from one of the posts that saebyuk will work at the other company... i think it will cause a problem because soobin haven't submitted her letter of resignation and if the company finds out that she will be working at a different comapny it will be a conflict of interest. But the idea of her working at the different company and then prove herself that she is really talented would be good for her and bad for the Lohas to let her go. (hehe!)

I too like charles... it gives spice in the Kang household. And he's very relax and (i think) open minded.

Guest lantawmako

So sorry to hear that JBigDog may not be able to continue translations...

Here's a present... a subtitle file (in the quote) for YAMD 106. We have the subtitle thanks to JBigDog's translations.

Directions:

1. Open a text edit program. (notepad in Windows)
  2. Copy the contents of the quote into the text editor.
  3. Save the file as "YAMD 106.srt".
  4. Place the .srt file in the same directory as the RAW video file for YAMD 106.
  5. Rename "YAMD 106.srt" to the same name as your YAMD 106 video file, just with the .srt extennsion.
  6. Run your video player and enjoy "YAMD 106" with English subs.

Note: I am not trying to take over subtitling from anyone. I'm merely playing around with subtitles for one episode.

I think you were not kidding when you said you're from Mars. You're too smart for planet earth. I can't imagine the size of memory chips in your brain. You can remember 100 episodes way back.

I am heartbroken knowing that this love affair with jbigdog's translations will soon end.

Guest zaizai00

i probably missed this somewhere in the last couple pages but too lazy to go back... but why can't the translations continue? but thanks to jbigdogfor providing them for this entire time...! :tears:

MJ brought Saebyuk back to the house and asked BJ to serve drinks. MJ asked what is in the baggage and Saebyuk it is a gift for her dad. MJ was very sarcastic and said so it is for NaYoung's father. Saebyuk continue to say she loves HoSae and MJ splash water on her face. At this juncture Young Sook arrived and realised what had happened. She took Saebyuk out before leaving she told MJ not to worry as she will not allow Saebyuk to marry HoSae (in a fit of anger). YS brought Saebyuk to Hwa Ran house and asked Saebyuk to pack ready to go home. Saebyuk is worry of Halmonni. YS further to continue to say cant avoid Halmonni forever. YS though she is sad that NY death and the accident not to her fault and she actually do missed Saebyuk. Saebyuk asked for forgivenss. Hwa Ran called SY informing her Saebyuk has returned with YS. TY tailed YH and her boyfriend to a DVD studio. TY dragged YH out but was stopped. TY introduced himself as YH father. YH was angry and left the place. YS brought Saebyuk to Poong Express intend to return home together with DJ ( she is worry of Halmonni). When HoSae reached home, BJ related the incident to HoSae. He tried to call Saebyuk cell phone but could not get through. The worried HoSae went out to meet Saebyuk. MJ asked CB to terminate the service with Poong Express. TY wanted to tell SY of YH incident but he hold back. DJ came home with YS & Saebyuk. Halmonni was angry. TP, TY & SY all put in good words for Saebyuk. YS & DJ explained that Sasebyuk is their daughter and a family now. In the night they had BBQ celebrating DJ birthday. Shorthly DG also came to join in. Both brothers were drinking to their hearts content. DG was drunk and stayed over at DJ house. the drunken DJ apologised and seek forgiveness while hugging halmonni. Yuri went to look for TP at the house. TP told her to leave and before Yuri leaves she kissed on TP lips .. :lol: :lol: On her way out she bumped on soo bin and was almost hit by soobin car. Yuri told soobin that HoSae wanting to marry Saebyuk and this news upset SooBin. SooBin went to NGW house and crying at the entrance. Next morning HoSae called Saebyuk and arranged to meet for lunch. Saebyuk's design of the cabinet was published on paper. CB went to Poong express and shortly MJ also came by.

Appreciate jbigdog all the translation text and hope do continue whenever time permits.

MJ brought Saebyuk back to the house and asked BJ to serve drinks. MJ asked what is in the baggage and Saebyuk it is a gift for her dad. MJ was very sarcastic and said so it is for NaYoung's father. Saebyuk continue to say she loves HoSae and MJ splash water on her face. At this juncture Young Sook arrived and realised what had happened. She took Saebyuk out before leaving she told MJ not to worry as she will not allow Saebyuk to marry HoSae (in a fit of anger). YS brought Saebyuk to Hwa Ran house and asked Saebyuk to pack ready to go home. Saebyuk is worry of Halmonni. YS further to continue to say cant avoid Halmonni forever. YS though she is sad that NY death and the accident not to her fault and she actually do missed Saebyuk. Saebyuk asked for forgivenss. Hwa Ran called SY informing her Saebyuk has returned with YS. TY tailed YH and her boyfriend to a DVD studio. TY dragged YH out but was stopped. TY introduced himself as YH father. YH was angry and left the place. YS brought Saebyuk to Poong Express intend to return home together with DJ ( she is worry of Halmonni). When HoSae reached home, BJ related the incident to HoSae. He tried to call Saebyuk cell phone but could not get through. The worried HoSae went out to meet Saebyuk. MJ asked CB to terminate the service with Poong Express. TY wanted to tell SY of YH incident but he hold back. DJ came home with YS & Saebyuk. Halmonni was angry. TP, TY & SY all put in good words for Saebyuk. YS & DJ explained that Sasebyuk is their daughter and a family now. In the night they had BBQ celebrating DJ birthday. Shorthly DG also came to join in. Both brothers were drinking to their hearts content. DG was drunk and stayed over at DJ house. the drunken DJ apologised and seek forgiveness while hugging halmonni. Yuri went to look for TP at the house. TP told her to leave and before Yuri leaves she kissed on TP lips .. :lol: :lol: On her way out she bumped on soo bin and was almost hit by soobin car. Yuri told soobin that HoSae wanting to marry Saebyuk and this news upset SooBin. SooBin went to NGW house and crying at the entrance. Next morning HoSae called Saebyuk and arranged to meet for lunch. Saebyuk's design of the cabinet was published on paper. CB went to Poong express and shortly MJ also came by.

Appreciate jbigdog all the translation text and hope do continue whenever time permits.

thank you for the translation.. :D

Guest polaris

She will faint :fury:

I also like Uncle Charles. His flamboyant character brought life & color to the drab & cold surroundings of the Kang mansion. That breakfast scene is hilarious & I enjoyed watching MJ's furious face seeing him in his glossy sleepwear & adding insult to injury he antagonized her by giving advice & comments that are exactly the opposite of her plans for her children. :D

She will not likely faint.. more like breathe fire, start tearing heads off, lock Yuri in a dungeon and shave her head completely bald.

Guest lantawmako

aug05 thank you.

Ahhh, wouldn't it be wonderful if a little bit of Yuri's daring will rub off on SB? SB should just kiss HS How long are we going to wait, or is it ever going to happen?

Guest kawaiiyuki2

Something really need to be done about mj.... someone wrote earlier on the board that mj may act all high class but with her her rude words and slaps she isn't showing any of that.

I know and sb and hs will wait till she approves but we have a long way to go. Sb will have to endure some hardship and yelling until then.

As for yuri and tp. ha :P i can't wait till mj finds out. right now she's too busy with hs... she will have a heart attack when she finds out about yuri and tp. wait wait... in korean drama fainting and high blood pressure are what mother's usually get when the find out shocking information about their children.... so i will go with fainting! :P

.... in korean drama fainting and high blood pressure are what mother's usually get when the find out shocking information about their children.... so i will go with fainting! :P

It will better if she faints & goes into a coma until HS & SB are married or better yet wake up only when they have kids coz even if they're married she can still move mountains for them to divorce ... but with her grandchildren, she might soften up & accept SB. She looks down on people who have no families like how she treated SB, so she would not allow her grandkids not to have a mother ... she will have no choice. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ValleeDamour

Thank you so much for the summary. Have a successful day and wonderul weekend Aug05. Oh mine, today is Friday ready, no more HS ad SB until Monday.

I went over the thread of Choi Jin Shil to check on the veracity of the news about her suicide ... indeed it's true. Sooooo sad. I admire this actress for her talent, she was superb in My Rosy Life, also a KBS production like YAMD. What a waste of precious life.

I wonder how YAMD is doing at the ratings. Maybe we can ask ahoxan .... did the viewer share go up after the golden episode? ... now that we're enjoying the storyline, maybe the producers are also smiling to their ears with advertisers lining up. We will be glad to hear that, by all means. :D

Thanks Aug05 for the summary ... :lol: Next week we'll have exciting scenes.

lantawmako suggested SB gets a little of Yuri's aggressiveness so we'll get to see her initiating a kiss. I think she's too demure to make the first move , so that long awaited kiss will be done under the sheets during the wedding night .... sorry folks for disappointing you! we'll not even get a glimpse of it. :o

Have a safe & restful weekend everyone ! :)

Guest ValleeDamour

I went over the thread of Choi Jin Shil to check on the veracity of the news about her suicide ... indeed it's true. Sooooo sad. I admire this actress for her talent, she was superb in My Rosy Life, also a KBS production like YAMD. What a waste of precious life.

I wonder how YAMD is doing at the ratings. Maybe we can ask ahoxan .... did the viewer share go up after the golden episode? ... now that we're enjoying the storyline, maybe the producers are also smiling to their ears with advertisers lining up. We will be glad to hear that, by all means. :D

Thanks Aug05 for the summary ... :lol: Next week we'll have exciting scenes.

lantawmako suggested SB gets a little of Yuri's aggressiveness so we'll get to see her initiating a kiss. I think she's too demure to make the first move , so that long awaited kiss will be done under the sheets during the wedding night .... sorry folks for disappointing you! we'll not even get a glimpse of it. :o

Have a safe & restful weekend everyone ! :)

I am sorry to hear a talent star has fallen so early and also currious who is she and how she looks like. Do we have any of her photo in the threats? Thanks.

I am sorry to hear a talent star has fallen so early and also currious who is she and how she looks like. Do we have any of her photo in the threats? Thanks.

Yes, she is a famous dramatic actress ... check the official thread directory & go to her thread & you'll find her pictures. All the big celebrities went to her wake. She is a respected actress in her early 40s. I pity the two very young children she left behind.

Guest ValleeDamour

Yes, she is a famous dramatic actress ... check the official thread directory & go to her thread & you'll find her pictures. All the big celebrities went to her wake. She is a respected actress in her early 40s. I pity the two very young children she left behind.

Thanks for the info. I will look her up. Have a good weekend, Carmina.

Guest hanlenguyen

went over the thread of Choi Jin Shil to check on the veracity of the news about her suicide ... indeed it's true. Sooooo sad. I admire this actress for her talent, she was superb in My Rosy Life, also a KBS production like YAMD. What a waste of precious life

I saw Choi Jin sil in a video clip of Lee ji hoon. It's very long time ago. she very pretty in that clip, So sad....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri, you're touch TP's lips, I'm very envious with Yuri, hic .

TP so hot , so cute. he's my ideal man.

Guest winghlau

At first I don’t like the look of the Charles guy because he looks kind of sleazy. But now I like him because he got MJ all riled up by encouraging Hosae and Yuri to do the opposite of what their mother’s want.

Guest misscristinej0y

Thanks Aug05 for translating!

I wish HS would move out already and do everything he can to make MJ fall into a coma.

Soon as that happens they can marry!

If Yuri wants to be with TP, she needs to stop telling Soobin things.

I hope Soobin won't go back to her evil ways and team up with MJ again!

Archived