[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

On Yoona, is she a lot thinner than when the drama first started? Thanks

^Yeah, I've noticed that too. The girl only gets about 2 to 2.5 hours a sleep a day because of the filming schedule. Not to mention the fact that SNSD is preparing for their 2nd album...memorizing songs and dance routines. Plus she recently pass the college entrance exam and got accepted to her school of choice.

I really don't know how she can do it...any celeb for that matter with their crazy schedules as singers/actors/TV MCs/Radio MCs/students :unsure:

It really is a balancing act. These entertainers really do work hard.

sweetheart0085 Thank you for taking the time to translate some of the eps.

It really helps to fill in the gaps of my guess work when I watch the eps without subs.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nugraha

Thanks for the translation sweetheart0085. Btw, I didnt find any explanation about Poong Express. It has been closed already? If yes, what about TP? He's jobless again?

Guest sweetheart0085

To all the people saying thank you(s) for the translations:

I don't personnally translate them [i don't understand enough korean to do so] but Someone in Youtube [46527eu4] decided to help translate the episodes for me after I whined enough [about not having translations for my videos]. I don't know if the person will continue translating for me but i'm just very greatful that they took out time to do Episode 129, 130, 134 to 136, and I'm posting them here on soompi so everyone else here in our yamd forum family can enjoy them as well.

Thank you for saying thank you to me but I really didn't do all that work so i feel kinda bad to recieve these thank you(s) so please, direct them to the person who actually translate them which is 46527eu4 in youtube.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Guest luvmyasianman

I have lost count of how many dramas I've watched during the past several years.

But, I am certain of this...

I have never actually hated anyone in any drama as much as I hate HS's mother.

On the other hand, I am very happy that SB's real mother has hit town.

Finally, HS was an extremely handsome groom. :P

Guest luvmyasianman

bluemoon1st Nov 23 2008, 11:30 AM

Yep, HS is taken and you can throw away that "silk screened" nightie :P

Hahahahaha. Thank you bluemoon1st. How have you been ?

On the contrary, I'm going to make my husband very happy by giving it to him.

He wants a soft cloth to detail our cars.

I have missed so many episodes. The only one I watched for the longest time,

was the wedding episode. I have to give all of you credit for tolerating HS's

mother and watching every episode. I just can't stand her, and that's why

I stopped watching. Take care bluemoon1st. Gotta go.......... :D

i was just wondering is it very common for a korean first born son to stay at Home after marriage

cause i have a few korean friends where there older brother are married but they still like at home and i also have seen it in a lot of shows

Guest Liquid_Snack

I know we're extremely behind but we finally found a way to stream videos on our site:

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?auto...E=cat&id=40

You don't need to join to view the episodes, but we're in the process of uploading all the episodes to the streaming site. ^^ You can view all the episodes, full length.

:) That is good news, Hope you keep on releasing those awesome subs.

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i've only start watching this drama 4 days ago and im at epsidoe 107... im so late... does anyone know if soshisub going to continue subbing this drama?

Guest kawaiiyuki2

so far no news on todays episode. i look forward to seeing what happens today. yr and sb's fight looks interesting. i wounder who starts it think time.

Guest anyaxoxo22

i've only start watching this drama 4 days ago and im at epsidoe 107... im so late... does anyone know if soshisub going to continue subbing this drama?

Nope!!!

Guest lantawmako

To all the people saying thank you(s) for the translations:

I don't personnally translate them [i don't understand enough korean to do so] but Someone in Youtube [46527eu4] decided to help translate the episodes for me after I whined enough [about not having translations for my videos]. I don't know if the person will continue translating for me but i'm just very greatful that they took out time to do Episode 129, 130, 134 to 136, and I'm posting them here on soompi so everyone else here in our yamd forum family can enjoy them as well.

Thank you for saying thank you to me but I really didn't do all that work so i feel kinda bad to recieve these thank you(s) so please, direct them to the person who actually translate them which is 46527eu4 in youtube.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Sweetheart you deserve all the thank yous. Please relay to 46527eu4 that we are grateful.

YAMD is getting soooo boring even this thread is dying.

No ep 144 update, yet. :tears:

Well, I went to the official website and got a look at the preview for ep 145.

Looks like YH finds out about Sangki being her father and she rejects him

MiOk moves into the Kim's household

DG is being the dutiful husband cooking for YS

TP seems to have received a car from YS and looks like he is helping out at SY's mother's business

Yuri sees TP and YH together and gets jealous

HS talks to his father at work (have no idea what they are saying)

There is a shot of the Lohas team members looking really happy

SB is at home relaxing on the bed (she's probably wishing she could go to work like HS and get of the house and away from MJ)

I'm new here. I just get addicted to You are my destiny not for very long. I just watched the whole thing 2 days ago until epi 80 cuz that's all I can find.

I'm so in love rite now and thx all of you who translate everything so so much. It's a bad luck I couldn't understand korean . :tongue2:

Couldn't thank you enough

And hi to everyone, I think I going to be one of the regular comer of this board from now on.

Tar

can anyone tell me where I can watch these shows including Pure 19 online with English sub?

thanks in advance!

I don't know if anyone responded or not, but you can watch Pure 19 on Veoh under P19. It is on Krysantheum's site, but if you search Veoh, just type in for example 30.1 P19 and it will take you to his/her site.

Archived