[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pucca.sg

TRY THIS

http://mirror.tvants.com/ right on top you see this icon

download.gif to download this software and its seldom buffers... International channels...

Thanks aug05 to provide this link..

I have downloaded and able to watch it now... :)

Thanks!! :)

Guest Pucca.sg

ahh thx guys..wait ^ is it buffering for yoo? Pucca?

Hi SweetKim,

So far not too much buffering...

Still able to watch it smoothly :)

Cheers *^^*

hi01.gif

smile1.jpgsmile2.jpgsmile3.jpg

My Planet

Interesting !!! Mirea trying to kiss In jae .. Injae had flashes of his brother 's engagement to Mirae.. InJae couldn't kiss Mirae.. Like what Nara said before .. she warned InJae not to have mixed feeling between his love for Mirae instead of sister-in-law... Afterwhich InJae went to look for Nara at the office...

Guest SweetKim

^omg...i know she didn't just do that. holy crap. doesn't she noe that the truth's just gonna come out and she won't receive NE sympathy now..omg. i can't believe this woman. i had a bit of respect..well actually i didn't but after this..it's like o man it's on.

no previews for nxt week. but i bet InJae's gonna wake up and be like OMG what did i do...and then he's going to think the baby is his, and NaRa will be like what did yoo do~~omg..this is just going to complicate things SOO much~~

she's been such a hypocrite

1st: it doesn't matter if yoo don't noe if yoo did something wrong, as long as yoo do something wrong it's yur fault. (she was saying this when naRa wore InJae's bro's clothes--yet again, she slept w/ SeungWoo unintentionally but doesn't live up to her mistake)

2nd: yoo should suffer and ammend yur mistakes (to NaRa after finding out it is NaGyoung--) but she sleeps w/...

AAAHHH!!! Absolutely disgusting.... I hate PEH.... so evil... she is desparate..

Poor Injae PEH is going to trick a drunken Injae and make him think that he slept with her.... and likely lie to him that the baby is his!!!! :crazy:

I want to strangle her.... instead of facing up to her own actions... she is going to lie...

AAAAHHH... I hope they will air two episodes next week and not skip it for soccer

Guest kiki08

spoiler

omfg PEH is the worst richard simmons ever

ok she says she wantsto brack up with him so she can manipulate him to fight for her and the stupid guy he is does exzctly that

he gets drunk and he goesto her house and he says he will take care of her

and collaspse because he is drunk and then she is going to make him think

that they slept together and then says she is pregnant with his child

the richard simmons omfg she one smart little cookie

i'm in shcok of the intellence of the writers i love them

still PEH is the prefect i can't read

Guest Chaima

Mi Rae's true colour is surfing.... :tongue2:

She is acting sooo BITC*Y now......

Even though I don't understand the language but am hating her so much for what she is going to do to In Jae :fury:

Guest purplexx

Interesting !!! Mirea trying to kiss In jae .. Injae had flashes of his brother 's engagement to Mirae.. InJae couldn't kiss Mirae.. Like what Nara said before .. she warned InJae not to have mixed feeling between his love for Mirae instead of sister-in-law... Afterwhich InJae went to look for Nara at the office...

thx for all the spoilers, aug05!!! i am now waiting eagerly for the two episodes to come out so i could watch them!!! it seems v interesting!!

Archived