[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest minshoo

OMO OMO!! so shes definitely made up her mind to rape him? and im surpised that the rating went back down......so sad. cannot wait for next week episodes. and yea can some1 translate what she typed on the computer? thanx much.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go/I'll be there, dont tire yourself out /stress yourself over it too much.

^ the typed thing says something like that

well i dont know the context so i cant really translate it well but from just that i think thats what it says.

KJH is really really attractive. =]] omgsh he looks great in everything~ lol. his acting is much better than other ppl with his sort of experience. PLUS, he has a GREAT SMILE. =]]

but omgsh hes so blind i just wanna throw a brick at him so that he'd get some sense in.

Thank you sPark* :)

So I guess she was saying..."I'll be there for you, don't stress yourself over it too much."

That scene is right after the scene where InJae went to MiReh's house...when they were about to kiss...InJae had images of his brother and Mireh during their engagement pop up...so he back away from her...but she kept hugging him and saying all these things...I think she knew he was uncomfortable. Well...he left her place and immediately called Nara...when she said she's still in the office...he went there and brought some beer. They just drank some beer and talk...then we saw her sleeping by the computer...she forgot to erase the writings...so in the morning...when MiReh came in and saw that together with the beer bottles and everything...I think she knew InJae was there so they had a little argument about InJae...hehe..Later when InJae came in...Nara gave him the look and she was pretty angry at him...She walked away from him...then he ran after her trying to catch her but MiReh walked by so he didn't get a chance to explain. Then he went outside and text message her...asking her to meet after work...they went there to drink some soju but Mireh...was waiting for InJae at home and called him...InJae reluctantly picked up the call and of course he left as soon as he heard Mireh's voice...Nara sitting there by herself feeling sad again.

At InJae's house...Mireh was sitting there looking at the pictures of InJae and his brother...she had tears in her eyes...InJae was concerned...but she made him feel really bad and left...then we see InJae sitting there drinking soju by himself...almost crying. Back at her house, MiReh was sitting on her sofa wearing her sexy??? nightgown..hehe...drinking red wine...waiting for InJae to come. And sure enough...InJae was drunk and at the door...she let him in and he collapsed soon after then with the evil look in her eyes...she removed her nightgown...

Guest poisonliz2

gerryg the name of the insect which you are referring to is the flying mantis. This female insect will mate with the male and then kill him by biting off his head. That's what happening to KJH now. Boy he really need to realise a few things by now. Thank Luv for the all the caps of Episode 10. Finish watching both episodes. Now feel like killing PEH but then it's getting exciting and I just can't wait to see how KJH get out of this mess.

So hope it's on next week. Aiyo Japan lose so badly in the world cup :( Let's support Korea this morning :w00t::w00t:

gerryg the name of the insect which you are referring to is the flying mantis. This female insect will mate with the male and then kill him by biting off his head. That's what happening to KJH now. Boy he really need to realise a few things by now. Thank Luv for the all the caps of Episode 10. Finish watching both episodes. Now feel like killing PEH but then it's getting exciting and I just can't wait to see how KJH get out of this mess.

So hope it's on next week. Aiyo Japan lose so badly in the world cup :( Let's support Korea this morning :w00t::w00t:

Thank you!!!!

I think Nara will be hurt to find out that MiReh is pregnant. Even if she does have new found feeling for InJae she can not completely discard her 7 year initimate relationship with SW. I think Nara is still going to be hurt to find out that he was able to make a child with Mireh in such a short period of time while there is relatively nothing to show for the time they spent together.

I'm getting ahead of myself. Nara has to first save the head of Injae from The Man Eater!

Guest Cephas7

I'll go/I'll be there, dont tire yourself out /stress yourself over it too much.

^ the typed thing says something like that

well i dont know the context so i cant really translate it well but from just that i think thats what it says.

KJH is really really attractive. =]] omgsh he looks great in everything~ lol. his acting is much better than other ppl with his sort of experience. PLUS, he has a GREAT SMILE. =]]

but omgsh hes so blind i just wanna throw a brick at him so that he'd get some sense in.

No, the typed screensaver actually translates to "I'm leaving now, don't work too hard."

Oh wow...Thank you so much Cephas :wub: hehe...now we know why Mireh was so unhappy when she saw that on the computer screen...hehe...

Yeah...at first I thought Nara wrote it...but then she's the type who always expresses herself clearly.

Hehe...Now everything is clear...thanks to you...hehe...

Sometimes it's really fun watching without subtitles...we tend to interpret the drama the way we want it to be...hehe...that must be it...hehe...

Guest poisonliz2

:blink: I bet KJH would be totally lost when he find out that PEH is pregnant. He is so drunk in the preview and now he must be digging into his brain as to when and how he get PEH pregnant. :huh::huh:

I wonder whether the x boyfriend will admit that the baby is his. He looks like the type who don't give a "thing" about what is going to happen to PEH. He is the ambitious type and getting to top position and so on so I bet he will not want to have a scandal on his head.

So next few episode should be pretty good and interesting. Gosh I just want to see how PEH maneuver an attack :unsure: on poor KJH (going in for the kill). :angry:

Just like the "flying mantis" bit off the head off the male mantis.

Guest Hiatus

What the name of the animal/plant that eats the male after mating? What ever it is does she not look like one!

dont spider do that? some kind of spiders :crazy:

Guest intoxicant

Hi (:

I just finished watching episodes 9&10.

ugh.

mirae is such a... GLKJALFJKLASD

poor injae and nara ):

spoilers:

so i'm guessing that mirae will trick injae into believe that they

did the deed that night and he won't remember because he's so drunk.

then he'll have to take care of her and nara can't interfere.

the baby, in reality, is nara's ex-bf.. what's his name.. seung something's baby.

they hooked up when they were in S.F. right?

i'm just wondering though, what was it with the phone call from

her brother in US who's a troublemaker?

are they trying to make us have sympathy?

and Luv! thanks for those awesome wallpapers 8D

Guest xjuyonx

MiReh was sitting on her sofa wearing her sexy??? nightgown..hehe...drinking red wine...
she's pregnant! why is she drinking alcohol!!!!!!!

she's such a jerk/richard simmons dajsdkajhdjashd.

Guest OhSnapItsSueji

i <333 this drama. thought it wasn't my type of drama, but it turns out it is=]=]=]

i HATE the guy that cheated on her. i wanted to slap him myself :fury:

Guest poisonliz2

Omo omo great wall paper Luv. I think all of them are great. So cute! :rolleyes::w00t: Is it for the next coming episode?? With sheep ............. in the farm :o:huh: What are they doing at the farm? I'm really curious as to what is going to happen to KJH in the next episode. How PEH is going to lure him in and tell him that she is pregnant and so on. Oh gosh this is going to be really interesting. As for the ex-boyfriend ... .. hmmm this is going to be real messy here. Any summaries??? I guess this weekend we are only going to get Episode 11 on Saturday .......... right :mellow: and nothing on Sunday due to the world cup football :tears::tears: That will be a long week for everyone.

Liz...Actually the pictures was shot a while back...remember when they went to the farm in episode 3 or so...where she caught him hugging Mireh...and later at the beach...she lost her shoe and car...hehe...

Okay...I'll post some pictures...you will recognize the scene when you see it...

20066113571453828sg.jpg

2006611284850526ex.jpg

2006611351251456us.jpg

2006611292050783dw.jpg

20066113494451226pg.jpg

2006611353751894ci.jpg

Guest loveletter

OMG...look at these pictures from MBC...how cute...

I have a hard time picking one for my wallpaper...hehe...

2006611401255628tg.jpg

Full size/wallpaper

20066113593055339vt.jpg

Full size/wallpaper

33fr.jpg

Full size/wallpaper

:PHi Luv,

Thank you so much for beautiful wallpaper of this dramas.

I love this drama so much and the story line is different and interest to continue on the next and the next episode. :lol:

I'm not Korean but fall in love on the Korean dramas. :D

Last 2 weeks I loaded Fireworks since EP 01 - 06 but my computer was down and need to re-format for starting working again, all of them lost from my favorited folders.

For now I can not to loading for the EP 01 - 07, 09 and 10. Pls. kindly upload all of them again for new your friend in love of this drama. Please .... :unsure:

Archived