[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest minshoo

sorri but the subtitles are not out yet. Im not sure it will be out but S2 crew will sub this drama later on. so it should be good :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SweetKim

Eppie 7

진화 집 정원, 인재는 승우와 춤을 추던 미래를 끌고 밖으로 나온다. 미래는 인재에

게 더 이상 오해하기도 싫고 승우랑 결혼할 거라고, 사랑하려고 노력할 거라고 한

다. 한쪽에서 그 소릴 듣고 있던 나라는 입술을 깨물며 돌아서는데 바로 뒤에서 승우

가 충격 받은 얼굴로 서 있다. 미래는 승우에게 자신이 사춘기 시절부터 좋아했던 남

자는 인재라며 사실을 고백하는데,,

At JinHwa's (InJae's mom) house, InJae pulls MiReh outside, away from SeungWoo, who she was previously dancing w/. MiReh says that she doesn't want any misunderstanding between her and InJae anymore, and that she's going to try to love SeungWoo and eventually going to marry him. On one side, NaRa is bitting her lips as she hears all this and turns around, only to see SeungWoo w/ a shocked expression on his face. MiReh admits to SeungWoo, that the person she liked since childhood was InJae...

Eppie 8

미래는 승우에게 자신이 사랑하는 사람이 인재라 말하고, 나라는 미래의 오피스텔

로 찾아가 자신도 인재를 사랑한다며 인재를 포기하라고 한다. 하지만 미래는 자신

과 인재는 서로 사랑한다며 나라에게 나가 달라 한다.

인재와 사내 직원들을 대상으로 하는 컨테스트에 메이크업 파트너가 된 나라는 자신

이 좋아하는 사람이 인재라며 사랑을 고백하고 미래에게 가지말라 애원하는데..

After MiReh confesses to SeungWoo that she loves InJae, NaRa goes to MiReh's apartment and says to let InJae go, b/c SHE loves him. But, MiReh tells NaRa to leave after she says that both her and InJae love each other.

After NaRa becomes InJae's partner for the make-up contest, she tells InJae that she likes him, and w/ this love confession, she also asks him not to go to MiReh...

AHH..they're airing BOTH TODAY!~~~..ahh i hope someone can upp...i'll reup..danng this is addicting

i dunno if yoo guys missed it..but here the summaries...i want to add to this...but no one uped' it yet besides clubbox..will add once i watch...hopefully links come out today

thx LUV for all yur caps..ahh NaRa's CRUSH BOY is soo funny~~

Guest chellenaruto1990

omg im so excited for episode 9+10!!!

i knoe that PEH and KJH are together and everything but im hoping KJH learns from this experience and chases after HSY soon! i bet its coming up anyway but im really excited... expecially cuz of KJH new look! he looks so sleek and sexy now hahahaha

hes so kuteeeeee

but im also curious about PEH previous guy and what he'll so in this process. try to get her bak? completely move on? become a bay guy? i ono

Guest xingjing

^ I think he might get back with HCY again. And HCY'll kind of be like, "No, since I <3 KJH now." Or she could actually accept that or something. And that might spark something in KJH to tell him, "NO! The one I need is HCY, not PEH!"

I personally really dislike PEH's character, MR in this. She's a total hypocrite, her haircut makes her look like 102988929874837 years older, like some old 50-yr old with the skin of a 20-yr old, she's not nice on the outside, but is really a richard simmons on the inside...

I thought she was the supporting actress who you would sympathize with in the end, not the classic EVIL supporting actress. But now, I don't think so.

As for that comment about HCY and KJH being friends... eh... that really turns me down. Sheesh. JUST REALIZE YOU LIKE HER ALREADY!

Oh, and btw, Luv, I <3 your caps. They make me feel like I've watched the episode even though I haven't. ^^

Guest chellenaruto1990

hmmmmm

PEH is really annoying! sometimes u wish she was evil so then it'd be easier for KJH to like find out and stop liking her haha

her hairstyle is annoying. i mean she looks so much better with long hair and u knoe how HCY is like 2 yrs older than KJH in this drama, even she looks younger!hehe

and if PEH old bf tries to get bak with HCY thats good! that'll prob spark somthing leading towards KJH realizing his feelings for her. or maybe it'll be something on PEH's part that makes him change: like the overshadowing of his brother that HCY mentioned? i ono all i knoe is that im excited~~~

Guest DBSG-=

this drama is getting more and more interesting ^^ wish KJH would like HCY faster, cus i hate how he likes the girl with short hair..she pisses me off..

Guest loveit

it looks like i missed a lot because i am on ep 4, i can't wait to watch ep 7 and 8. it doesn't seem like most people are interested in this drama, but i just hope if they would give it a chance.

Guest chellenaruto1990

^ i knoe!!! this is such a good drama... maybe they dont like that cast?

Kang Ji Hwan is such a good actor and the story overall is captivating. I hope more ppl like it... this drama seems a little underrated on soompi hehe

Guest second_glance

I didnt know in the drama KJH is 2 years younger than HCY!!! I'm so against dating someone younger, but if the guys is as hot as KJH, I'll give it another thought. HAHAHHA.

I can't find the LQ either, so Im dling the HQ and its taking FOREVER!! I hope the wait is worth it. But I heard KJH spikes his hair in these new episodes, so I guess it will be worth it!! Whoo HOO!!

This drama really is UNDERRATED!! I'm so mad because it's alot better than alot of the dramas that are out. It's dramatic and funny at the same time. I think its way better than Spring Waltz or One Fine Day.

Guest jinandjuice

One thing that the Korean fans are angry about...

The previews are quite deceiving!!

So don't rely on the previews for anything but to just show you glimpse and pieces of what will be shown of that episode.

They don't follow the story line.

It's just to interest more viewers.

Guest charles0702

I didnt know in the drama KJH is 2 years younger than HCY!!! I'm so against dating someone younger, but if the guys is as hot as KJH, I'll give it another thought. HAHAHHA.

I can't find the LQ either, so Im dling the HQ and its taking FOREVER!! I hope the wait is worth it. But I heard KJH spikes his hair in these new episodes, so I guess it will be worth it!! Whoo HOO!!

This drama really is UNDERRATED!! I'm so mad because it's alot better than alot of the dramas that are out. It's dramatic and funny at the same time. I think its way better than Spring Waltz or One Fine Day.

yep.. i love this drama and find it very underrated.. makes me kinda :fury: cause it deserves more attention..

Guest second_glance

It's been 4 hours and I'm only on 36% of dling ep. 7. This is so sad!!!!! Can anyone upload it onto youtube??? Please.....Thank you so much in advance!!

Pictures from episode 8...

I like this scene...she's so funny :)

bscap0993hp.jpg

Agreed totally !!! Nara tried hard to distract InJae with that tango... Like Nara's love confession to InJae, deep in his heart believed he is "moved" by her. Mirae also aware InJae's mother may object to this relationship....

Preview 9 looks interesting as InJae is concerned of Nara.. Nara is giving InJae cold treatment...

Guest spikey

Maybe I missed it but did someone uploas episode 7 and 8 on CB LQ?????....

I am also searching in the clubboxes for the LQ versions of episode 7 and 8.

Archived