Super Junior Fans To Stop Sm Entertainment From Adding New Members By Buying Their Stocks

Guest winksassy

Guest CharlotteDarcy

And for those of you saying what's wrong with adding one or more members, just ask yourself, if this was DBSK, Big Bang, SS501, FT Island, Shinhwa, Wondergirls, SNSD, or any other groups you guys idolize, wouldn't you be even the least bit upset?

When each member can't even get recognized as an individual but as a cheerleading squad, that's when it doesn't matter anymore. so let there be 14+ 15+ 20+ 100+

Besides, Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment anyways. You so-called fans are nothing but consumers of SM product. You DON'T own SuJu. On the other hand, I'm sure achieving 0.3% stock is getting somewhere.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i.said.hi

And for those of you saying what's wrong with adding one or more members, just ask yourself, if this was DBSK, Big Bang, SS501, FT Island, Shinhwa, Wondergirls, SNSD, or any other groups you guys idolize, wouldn't you be even the least bit upset?

ACTUALLY...

IT'S HAPPENED TO WONDER GIRLS.

Hyuna left and Yoobin was added.

ALthough it was due to medical reasons, it's still the same concept, one member leave another new member added.

BUT GUESS WHAT?

WE SURVIVED.

It wasn't the end of the world. Although some were pretty upset, we didn't start hating, disliking, or objecting to the new member, yoobin.

And you know what you guys?

IT ACTUALLY TURNED OUT TO BE A FANTASTIC YEAR WITH YOOBIN. WE ACTUALLY SURVIVED, GOT THROUGH THE YEAR WITH SMILES AND AWARDS.

And this was after Hyuna left. Although we were upset and miss her still, its not like Wonder Girls AREN'T WGS ANYMORE. THEY ARE STILL WONDER GIRLS WITH A NEW MEMBER.

Guest oshkoshbagosh18

I've heard many different things about the topic of suju getting a new member.

All these problems(if you want to call it that) with fans started when the rumor of Henry popped up.

Then all the fans found out that SM was going to put Henry in the Chinese version of SUJU and it just got worse(especially since they were talking about putting Hankyung in this new version of SUJU and replacing him).

All I can say is I'm not upset, maybe a tad confused(because I seriously have no idea what exactly is going on) but I know if one of my favorite American Bands told the world they were switching out a guitarist or adding another member I'd flip too. So more power to them at least they're not out rioting and causing serious havoc and they're still support SUJU so I dont see a problem.

Guest MistahKK

Imagine how it must be for the person that was planned to debut with Super Junior. We're taking away what he worked for years, to debut and become a singer.

I know that's not the point.. but seriously..

Adding one member wouldn't totally destroy the group, I mean look at Wonder Girls.

Guest s2_syj

at least it's a good investment.

protecting the people you care about.

and earning money at the same time. haha

^ i agree. it's quite a unique idea, buying off SM's stocks (:

i wonder how it'll turn out, they seem pretty determined.

LOL at the sign one of the girls are holding!

'be careful at night'? O___O;;

Guest keke1

ACTUALLY...

IT'S HAPPENED TO WONDER GIRLS.

ALthough it was due to medical reasons, it's still the same concept, one member leave another new member added.

BUT GUESS WHAT?

WE SURVIVED.

It wasn't the end of the world. Although some were pretty upset, we didn't start hating, disliking, or objecting to the new member, yoobin.

And you know what you guys?

IT ACTUALLY TURNED OUT TO BE A FANTASTIC YEAR WITH YOOBIN. WE ACTUALLY SURVIVED, GOT THROUGH THE YEAR WITH SMILES AND AWARDS.

And this was after Hyuna left. Although we were upset and miss her still, its not like Wonder Girls AREN'T WGS ANYMORE. THEY ARE STILL WONDER GIRLS WITH A NEW MEMBER.

^sure that happened to wonder girls but it was in a TOTALLY different situation compared

this one. For wonder girls, they replaced the new member in the beginning of their debut

BEFORE they got popular and before wg was famous and big and before the tell me craze...some ppl didnt even know about the switch since they didnt knw about wg until the tell me craze started and yoobin had already replaced hyuna...HOWEVER with suju...these guys already debuted for what 2-3 years with what 2 comebacks!... they are already known as the original thirteen!! and WE already recognize them as the ONLY suju members....and now what...they want to add on members?....2 years after they debuted and during these times when suju is getting more and more popularity and recognition??

so no...the situation with wg is different than what the situation pertaining to suju.

The situation would be the same if HYPOTHETICALLY RIGHT NOW during the climax of wg's popularity, JYP decided to add on..o idk...lets say a new chinese trainee as a new member to penetrate into the chinese entertainment field and decided that he wanted to make wg as kind of like a rotation group...would you still be feeling the same way and be like o we will get over it? NO !! you would probably want to smash JYP in the frkin head!...i knw i would (i LOVE yoobin!) i would want wg to stay as the same 5 original group as right now!

so its kinda how i think suju fans feel like right now...and i ADMIRE them a LOT for sticking up for SUJU!!

aja!

When each member can't even get recognized as an individual but as a cheerleading squad, that's when it doesn't matter anymore. so let there be 14+ 15+ 20+ 100+

Besides, Super Junior belongs to SM Entertainment anyways. You so-called fans are nothing but consumers of SM product. You DON'T own SuJu. On the other hand, I'm sure achieving 0.3% stock is getting somewhere.

EXACTLY. LOLLLLL... I'm a Super Junior fan (but not like a super enthusiastic fan) but yeah I do agree that they are kind of like a cheerleading squad.. There are some really talented members in there, but the group is really big and everyone's overshadowing everyone. Except for maybe a few who are getting more individual projects and getting more exposure.

And honestly, this is just making things more difficult for Super Junior. How do you think they feel about their young fans forking out pocket money and buying their stock? They sure feel guilty as hell.. It's just kind of immature. I actually think that whole parade thing in front of the building is a bit more decent. Lol..

Guest Hitomi

I don't want to start an argument or anything but its like just try seeing from a different point of view. Before you start pointing fingers and calling me a fan of SUJU or anyone else who decides to defend these fans or something without even having any idea which groups/artist I'm into or not. I'm not a die-hard SUJU fan, I listen to their music occasionally and read some articles on them that's about it but what I'm TRYING to do is see from their point of view and why they're acting so "crazy" about this. TO YOU 14, 15, etc. members maybe considered a cheerleading squad but that's YOUR opinion. To ELF fans that 13 member band is just the same to them as your 5 member wonder girl band or the 13 member new JYP band y(I see you advertising them in your signature so I'm going to assume that you're a fan and if I'm wrong than my bad sorry). The point is, its not the quantity that drew these fans to the band, its the quality. YOU may not see each member being recognized for their individuality but these fans may. I don't see what's wrong with the way they're protesting to protect what they love. It may seem stupid and useless (and a waste of money but honestly its $2) to us but maybe to them its the only way they feel is effective. You do stupid things when you're cornered. Honestly, I feel sorry for ELF because no matter what they do people always end up hating on them in the end based on the stereotype that they're obsessive fangirls.

And yes, us "so-called fans" are nothing but consumers of SM products but its no different from how VIPs are consumers of YG products, wonderfuls are consumers of JYP products, etc. People act like fans have no "power" over groups but I see differently. Companies market the group to be profitable but fans are the winning factor. You can have the best song, the best promotion, the best voice, and/or the best dance skills but if you have NO fans, you're nothing in the entertainment world (although someone with that will have fans, of course). Fans don't buy products = company makes no money = good bye band. And ELF fans already said that the reason they're buying stock is so that it gives them more of a legal standing on the issue even if it isn't much.

Ok, that's it I'm done. Reply back if you want, scream, yell, bash, whatever, I'm not replying though but all I can say is just try putting yourself in their shoe even if it may seem as though its entirely impossible.

Guest Wen Jing

This is getting really out of control.

I mean, I hate how they keep adding members, but I think I really don't mind cuz it's another chinese member ^^;;

I wish Korean fans could stop doing all these, cuz I bet that member really feel bad about it >.<

Guest getawaycar

You said it yourself, she left because of medical problems. That is a reason. With this, there's not a single reason to add a member.

get a life!! theyre just members

at least sj are happy....

How can you be so sure that they're happy with it?

It's not that every ELF is rich. It's just that we wanted to protect Super Junior as a 13 member group. Not just some project group that they made up to experiment and see who would give money to their company. I know the WHOLE situation that is why I support it. This is not just about hating/adding Henry because the guy certainly has talents. He could go solo actually but the guy doesnt even talk Chinese or Korean. How could they possibly communicate? Through Geng and Kibum? Their work is already hectic as it is, they don't need to be translators for something to add their resume. SM said that Super Junior is permanent when they added Kyuhyun. They should stick to that statement. If we let this 'adding of member' happen then Super Junior would probably be a 54,654,675 member group in 3 years. Now, now, you wouldn't want that to happen to Fly to the Sky, Ft Island, Big Bang and the other groups that you love right?

I personally DON'T think this is a stupid idea, plus, if you read all the points [pros and cons] of adding more members then you'd understand that "what does it matter if one more person is added" doesn't even belong here. I think ELF is FINALLY taking some action. If every fan buys ONE stock, then imagine how much of that 100% we'd have. There HAS to be at LEAST more than 300 fans in Canada, MORE in America, and SEVERAL in other asian countries too. So in total? ALOT.

And this isn't even about hindering SuJu's success, its about PROTECTING them. Protecting their name, the members, the group. If new members are allowed in just randomly, then SuJu would become like Morning Musume. Yes, the Japanese girl group. If you don't know about it, go look it up. I don't even want to bother going into detail with their "system". New members coming in, old members "graduating", "generations", WHATEVER. Stick it one group. Stick to the same members. Its also called loyalty to each person. And not just the "name" of "Super Junior".

What my question is: Lead the way, how do we buy?

i agree with you.

no way SM is adding another member.

super junior work so much for the sucess.

by adding another traniee, tat traniee stand to gain cos he get to share the popularity that suju work so hard to get.

isn't it unfair to the suju boys?

i think they won't like it too.

Guest ChaeRyeong

yah, like some of you said here.

what if its, big bang ?

okay. not big bang.

hurm, DBSK ?

you should know how Cassiopeia gonna act

>< i can't imagine. buying the whole company perhaps ?

wonder girl's aren't popular yet.

they haven't gain a lot of fans yet, that's why.

and plus, hyunah left for a reason.

THIS ? adding in outta no where ?

IF you guys still don't know a thing why we, suju fans doesn't want any member anymore.

watch this. maybe you'll realise.

done by ELF.

I hope you do watch.

and pls guys, ELF doesn't hate Henry or that chou than than guy O.O

they just don't want him to be added. tht's all.

and one of the reason they're doing this because SM actually didn't give a care abt them.

they wanna show how important it is to them.

and no,

SUJU won't hate ELF. ^^

=)

Guest dancingbymyself

Just let it happen. I mean look at Morning Musume, they've been switching members for ages, and they're still madd popular. Or Jewelry made a sucessfull comeback recently. They have like 1/2 new members. Or Xing, even though their not that that popular, they switched every member except for one, and they still have the same fans (more actually lol because the new members are sick dancers). Also if I was a singer and my fans were like ELF's I would want to stop singing. It's disgusting.

Just let it happen. I mean look at Morning Musume, they've been switching members for ages, and they're still madd popular. Or Jewelry made a sucessfull comeback recently. They have like 1/2 new members. Or Xing, even though their not that that popular, they switched every member except for one, and they still have the same fans (more actually lol because the new members are sick dancers). Also if I was a singer and my fans were like ELF's I would want to stop singing. It's disgusting.

But in this case they're adding members rather than switching which leads to if their individual talents can be displayed at all in such a large group.

okay FIRSTLY,

Each stock is only 2-3 USD.

and Secondly,

Some of you are saying that ELF is being naive and there are REAL problems in the world. Who says that they don't donate money to foundations? Do you know every single PRO-13 ELF and speculate them about their good deeds and contributions? Have they told you they only spend money on "useless" things like this? I think not.

I would help if I could, but I honestly don't know how to. I have a job, I donate money/clothes to the salvation army, UNICEF, homeless people on the streets; and ELF is no different. I'm not saying I'm a saint for donating to charity, but simply stating that ELF can donate money to charities and buy stocks at the same time. Also, I'm pretty sure not all of ELF depend on their parents money to buy things and contribute to the one stock/fan project. I respect ELF for doing this, I'm not an official ELF, but I'm still a HUGE fan. Why can't we have a say in our entertainment?

LASTLY,

It's shocking that some of you think that ELF is naive into believing they will "take over" SM.

I'm pretty sure ELF know for a FACT that at least 51% of the stocks is not available to them, that's just common knowledge. ELF is simply just buying more stocks to make a stronger statement. They're not trying to BUY the company, that's just insane.

GO ELF <3

------EDIT

Evidence

Heechul himself said "Super Junior is Super Junior. No matter who it is, they cannot become Super Junior."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I0A1lC7RZlM

1:33

Enough proof yet? :)

v Super Junior WAS a project group from their debut, Nov. 2005 up until May 2006.

They said that Kyuhyun was going to be the last and final member added to Super Junior. Then they started twisting up their own words saying that the fans misunderstood. -_-

Technically... it's not wasting money. ELF can sell back the stocks whenever they please.

Archived