Super Junior Fans To Stop Sm Entertainment From Adding New Members By Buying Their Stocks

Guest winksassy

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Xingz

ok i personally would invest in something better that would generate an actual profit, but each their own i guess :wacko:

fangirls :mellow:

Guest Yunho<3

Gosh what the big deal of adding 1 more or 10 other member.

As long as they like it then deal with it gosh.They making it like Suju is dying put all your money together and save them.

These fans sure are crazy and so fudging rich.Why helping suju for such a stupid idea.Gosh if you have so many money donate to the poor or go to Africa and save children.

Korean fans must be VERY, VERY rich. First, MUTIPLE birthday presents and now buying of stocks?! WOW. how i wish i was a celebrity. [lol, ignore my last comment]

ohmyfreakinggod. i dont like SUJU at all, but these kind of comments are so ignorant. if you actually read the thing, each share is TWO dollars. do you think that SUJU has ONE fan? no, they have over 30000 fans. and its TWO dollars each person, wow they must be SOO rich.

Guest poco123

Wasn't going to post, but now I'm getting really frustrated. So I'm going to voice my opinion.

Why do we care so much about keeping it Only 13? Because, we don't want anything to change to our favourite group. When Kyuhyun came in, it wasn't a big deal because he made it an OFFICIAL group, not a project group. And, as 13, they've been through so much. Scandals, accidents, pains, awards, etc. Everything happened as 13.

When SM tried to add a new member to DBSK, Cassiopeia protested, and SM listened. Why can't he listen to us E.L.F.?

He's sending them to China to promote, and that's great. But why add another member? There is Hankyung already, why need more? WHY SEND THEM TO CHINA WITH ANOTHER MEMBER WHEN CHINA DOESN'T WANT IT?!?! Geez

Also, this is global protesting, so are all E.L.F. around the world stupid? crazy? inconsiderate? impolite? no.

With personal experience, E.L.F. is one of the best fanclubs. They're extremely nice, polite, organized and great at what they're supposed to do... SUPPORTING THEIR FAVOURITE ARTIST!

I respect Henry, and sure he's been hurt, but he's not the only one. Nobody has considered E.L.F.'s feelings, or SJ's feelings. And how do we know that they want Only 13? Evidence is everywhere. They emphasize that they are THIRTEEN! And obviously, SM can't control everything in there lives, so internet journal entries and such.

And I think buying stocks is smart.

Sure they might not be able to buy enough to voice their opinion, but they are shareholders. Which means, they do get money from this. Which means more money towards Super Junior.

'This is still going on?' This isn't going to end until SM listens.

And also, please don't say that E.L.F. doesn't respect Henry, or that we hate him. We don't, we all respect him. It's just that he's in the middle of this, and is a victim of this, just like SJ and E.L.F.

Sm is being stupid and cheap. Because they don't want to spend the money and just let Henry debut by himself, or in a group, using the name of Super Junior and make him popular too.

People cursing and bashing E.L.F. is just as bad as E.L.F. (not intentionally) hurting Henry if not more.

I'm proud to call myself E.L.F.

E.L.F. HWAITING!!

SUJU HWAITING!! ONLY 13!!~~<3

poco^^

(i apologize if i've offended anyone, and i hope this doesn't get people to bash me >_<. And i have no idea how i organized this >_< and sorry for the long essay :P)

Guest fallenbroke

Threat of having one member added into SJ results in ELF buying SM's stocks ? :sweatingbullets: Yeah , I guess it's how one looks at the situation .

But yeah , these fans are sure rich ! Buying stocks ? And most of them are only teenagers !

Guest pinkshades

Aww... I don't know what to say about this except... that's amazing dedication from SuJu fans.

I can't say I entirely agree with spending all that money on stocks for an Idol Group, but

maybe I'm just saying that because it's not my fave group that's being messed around with.

If it was DBSK... mmm... I think I WOULD be tempted to go out and buy some... it depends

how strongly I felt at the time...

I don't think it's fair for us to judge what ELF is doing...

If they think it's the only way to prove their point, then let them try and prove their point.

Not to make light of the situation but if they're that desperate... why doesn't ELF try and get Cassiopeia to help them?

Cassie's pretty much cousins with ELF aren't they, considering how close SuJu and DBSK are in real life?

Plus Cassie seems to be a force that everyone's afraid of... just a thought :X

Guest rainzt

:/ wasnt planning to comment since alot of them voice out what i wanna say, but then oh wells,

i rmb seeing this vid somewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaKaTX05B50

hankyung was asked abt how he feels towards the issue that suju will add new member.

he mentioned that it's okay to him and suju may add up to 100 or 200 members

be it that he maybe saying for that fact that it will be broadcasted, or he is voicing his real feelings.

even hk himself accepts the fact that suju will add new member and he uses kyuhyun as an example.

why cant the fans?

i like suju for who they are now, but even if there's new member, i'll still like the original 13 and let the new member to show his talent to make me like him too.

and in case anyone brings tvxq as an example again, if tvxq is to add a new member, tho i wont like the idea, but i love them for who they are, i'll support them always, i believe the boys will voice out their dismay and discussion towards the company, not like the company puts a knife at their throat forcing them to follow every single thing.

tho we fans are the deciding factor of whether the idol succeed or fail in the industry, but we are fans because we love their music/personality/looks etc, and not control their decisions and their path to take in the future. fandom is abt supporting the music and singers, giving respect and love, not intruding their life.

& most fans are only teens, i can see how mature they are to come up with this idea -_- 2US per stock, fairly cheap, but their parents still have to work to earn that 2US for them to buy some stocks to support their idols, instead of spending it on something more meaningful.

gosh.

V boyscotting their products? not a good idea, probably you will get what you want, but it will hurt suju reputation and income.

Guest Hitomi

I don't really like replying on threads like these but its getting kind of annoying. I'm not against the whole 13 only thing (i like it better with just 13 cause its who you grow attach to) but i don't think their methods are working. Money speaks but ELF isn't going about it the right way. Just go on a giant strike against SUJU products for a couple months (esp. the special chinese album that's coming up), SM will see this idea isn't profitable but instead is hurting them GREATLY, and they will stop. SM is persistent with their ideas but not stupid. It worked when they wanted to move JaeJoong out of DBSK I don't see why it won't work for SUJU.

And for those of you saying what's wrong with adding one or more members, just ask yourself, if this was DBSK, Big Bang, SS501, FT Island, Shinhwa, Wondergirls, SNSD, or any other groups you guys idolize, wouldn't you be even the least bit upset?

Guest mintiful

& most fans are only teens, i can see how mature they are to come up with this idea sleep.gif 2US per stock, fairly cheap, but their parents still have to work to earn that 2US for them to buy some stocks to support their idols, instead of spending it on something more meaningful.

gosh.

$2 usd is super cheap.

people spends way more money buying useless things.

and its there money. they could spend it any way they want.

also many of the fans doing the stock thing is 20+.

they earn their own money and can support themselves.

do you really think little girls knows about buying stocks and all?

Guest ChaeRyeong

Wasn't going to post, but now I'm getting really frustrated. So I'm going to voice my opinion.

Why do we care so much about keeping it Only 13? Because, we don't want anything to change to our favourite group. When Kyuhyun came in, it wasn't a big deal because he made it an OFFICIAL group, not a project group. And, as 13, they've been through so much. Scandals, accidents, pains, awards, etc. Everything happened as 13.

When SM tried to add a new member to DBSK, Cassiopeia protested, and SM listened. Why can't he listen to us E.L.F.?

He's sending them to China to promote, and that's great. But why add another member? There is Hankyung already, why need more? WHY SEND THEM TO CHINA WITH ANOTHER MEMBER WHEN CHINA DOESN'T WANT IT?!?! Geez

Also, this is global protesting, so are all E.L.F. around the world stupid? crazy? inconsiderate? impolite? no.

With personal experience, E.L.F. is one of the best fanclubs. They're extremely nice, polite, organized and great at what they're supposed to do... SUPPORTING THEIR FAVOURITE ARTIST!

I respect Henry, and sure he's been hurt, but he's not the only one. Nobody has considered E.L.F.'s feelings, or SJ's feelings. And how do we know that they want Only 13? Evidence is everywhere. They emphasize that they are THIRTEEN! And obviously, SM can't control everything in there lives, so internet journal entries and such.

And I think buying stocks is smart.

Sure they might not be able to buy enough to voice their opinion, but they are shareholders. Which means, they do get money from this. Which means more money towards Super Junior.

'This is still going on?' This isn't going to end until SM listens.

And also, please don't say that E.L.F. doesn't respect Henry, or that we hate him. We don't, we all respect him. It's just that he's in the middle of this, and is a victim of this, just like SJ and E.L.F.

Sm is being stupid and cheap. Because they don't want to spend the money and just let Henry debut by himself, or in a group, using the name of Super Junior and make him popular too.

People cursing and bashing E.L.F. is just as bad as E.L.F. (not intentionally) hurting Henry if not more.

I'm proud to call myself E.L.F.

E.L.F. HWAITING!!

SUJU HWAITING!! ONLY 13!!~~<3

poco^^

(i apologize if i've offended anyone, and i hope this doesn't get people to bash me >_<. And i have no idea how i organized this >_< and sorry for the long essay :P)

well said.

seriously, i don't get why until now, nobody still give a care or understand why 13 of them is so important.

why's only 13 so important to ELF. think .. =.=

i support ELF. ^^

The last time I checked, there were more important issues in society than the addition of another member to Super Junior. I think it's silly when there are more relevant issues in society to tackle. If only kids could put this much effort into helping the less fortunate, maybe the world would be less twisted.

$2 usd is super cheap.

people spends way more money buying useless things.

and its there money. they could spend it any way they want.

also many of the fans doing the stock thing is 20+.

they earn their own money and can support themselves.

do you really think little girls knows about buying stocks and all?

The fact that they're older should mean that they should know better than to spend money like that. It's their money in the end so whatever.

Guest crazyfrog

initially this is a nice gesture, with 'good' intentions (depending on how you see it). but seriously, are the fans really going to make business decisions now? are they going to have a say in all the activities of SM? SM isn't just all about Super Junior, so how are they to make decisions about the other artists under SM?

i don't know whether this is as well thought through as they seem... what about long term business decisions? personally i think what SM is doing is a great from a business POV, they're spending less on promotion, and therefore, more profit from sales, etc from all the members. and really, do ELF seriously expect Super Junior to stay together for the rest of their lives? is that what the members want? i don't think their big plan was to stay in a 13 member boyband for the rest of their careers. sooner or later they're going to want to move on...

Guest asiankoreancutie

this is amazing! but i feel it is very rude

arent they being disrespectful to the new member?

I mean i understand that they just want to keep the original but Chou Than Than is just giving and showing his talent

not to make a different SJ but to make them even better

That is what i thought henry was doing

so although there love for SJ shows so does their rudeness!

Guest mintiful

^ chou than than is not a new member or will be in suju-c or w/e.

hangeng said he never even heard of him before.

Guest clicheterms

ohmyfreakinggod. i dont like SUJU at all, but these kind of comments are so ignorant. if you actually read the thing, each share is TWO dollars. do you think that SUJU has ONE fan? no, they have over 30000 fans. and its TWO dollars each person, wow they must be SOO rich.

don't like 'em? don't like the ignorance? easy. stay away from this thread.

this is amazing! but i feel it is very rude

arent they being disrespectful to the new member?

I mean i understand that they just want to keep the original but Chou Than Than is just giving and showing his talent

not to make a different SJ but to make them even better

That is what i thought henry was doing

so although there love for SJ shows so does their rudeness!

i've commented about this already, but i'll say it again: it's not about the new member at all. it's the fact that adding a new member easily reverts suju back to a project group, and, honestly, what kind of fan wants that for the ones they're a fan of?

<3 tiffo

Archived