*Official Subs Thread*

thank you for sub , I rewatch again with sub

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest poopoo

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUB!

really made my weekend cuz i COULDNT WIAT FOR THIS DRAMA! NOW I CAN FNALLY WACH IT! thanks so much <333333333

Guest TW1NKLE

ughhhhhhh i am so frustrated. i'm trying to translate episode seven or eight but the stupid script won't work! why why why?!?!? omg.... does anyone know where else i can get the script?? i'm trying to get it from KBS but they are being annoying....

Guest mily2

ughhhhhhh i am so frustrated. i'm trying to translate episode seven or eight but the stupid script won't work! why why why?!?!? omg.... does anyone know where else i can get the script?? i'm trying to get it from KBS but they are being annoying....

my dear.. got ur pm.. thanks for helping with the translation.. my invitation is always valid.. so please do join us when you can ;) .. :) now i can't wait to know exactly what KJW & HJM said to each other.. i love that couple.. it's halfway through the drama already.. so they should just hurry and get together.. haha

Guest june_showers

hmm i originally thought it had 20eps, but according to emily, if it's halfway through than there should only be 16 right? haha doesn't really matter, as long as our cute couple start recognising their feelings and accept each other..hmmm....

anyway this is way random and sorry if it's not the right place to ask haha..but does anyone know how i can make caps and like video clips..i really wanna just make clips of some shows i have on comp, which are taking up soo much space..thanz!...

and glad you guys are enjoying the subs! haha happy this amazing drama is gettin more attention..mmhhmm...

gosh.. the kids are so adorable!! love them in the series!!

thanx for the beautiful pics of the kids Ana! :D

Ur very, welcome :w00t:

anybody have an idea how many episodes are they going to do for this drama? thanks!

16 episodes I assume.

=======

[KBS] Show Power Video (5--27-06) LQ

with NGs from Great Inheritance

^ Anyone got that is SS or Mega?

Guest aznchocol8luver

that boyfriend of mi rae's.. SOOO FREAKIN MEAN N ANNOYING!!!!

like at the end of episode 8.. i dun think his gf would actually walk wif hyun sae.. wouldn't he see it? i mean he was standin on top of the stairs.. T_T hyun sae was sooo hot!!! he was like "you can do anything to me.. jus leave the grl alone" AWWWWWWW!!!!!!! i'd b like 안되!!!! haha

gosh i can't sooo wait to see episode 9!!! tis is gettin way better n better!!

Guest ohnoitsme

i just watched the first and second video and i must say...this is a really cute drama...i'm really digging all the characters...it's cute!

I was watching IRRLY just now. And I kept on thinking it'll be super cute if Shin-bi from WL was in this drama w/her onscreen appa :w00t: .

Guest TW1NKLE

hahaha NVM you guys. i got the scripts working. this is HARDCORE dialogue you guys. basically, ONLY dialogue. I'M REALLY SORRY BUT I DIVIDED THE TRANSLATIONS. IT'S WAYYYY TOO MUCH FOR ME TO DO AT ONCE. I'LL FINISH IT TOMORROW ASAP. I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS. THIS IS TILL 32:40.

HS- Hyunsae

MR- Mirae

SW- Shiwan

YJ- Yoojung

Episode 8-PART ONE

HS: I had no choice but to become a gangster--just the way you had to become a nursery teacher.

MR is silent.

SW: Mirae, yah!

MR and HS both look up to see SW.

SW: (goes toward MR) Let's go. (He grabs her hand.)

MR pulls her hand away. SW looks frustrated and grabs her hand again.

HS: Let her hand go!

MR/SW both stop.

HS:I SAID LET HER HAND GO!!

HS grabs MR's hand and pulls her towards him. She gently falls on him, and SW looks at him stunned. MR tries to let go, but HS holds onto her hands tighter. Finally HS lets go, and MR runs off. SW runs after her. HS looks disappointed.

SW: Mirae. My business with the nursery is just work.

MR: I know.

MR walks away.

HS is driving and has a flashback. He gets frustrated as he thinks of the things he did for MR.

-Kyung Ho's room-

YJ puts her son to bed and stares at her phone in discomfort. She dials in a number but gets an automated message. She turns off her phone and glances at the concert tickets on the table. She dials a number again and leaves a message.

YJ: It's me, Yoojung. I have a concert tomorrow. I think i'll feel more confident if you come with kyunghO. I was going to give you the tickets, but i guess you're busy right now. I'll send it with Kyungho (to school) tomorrow. Please come, holding kyungho's hand. I'll wait for you.

-----

Dongpa is overlooking something with an indifferent expression. Sangshik and his gang are standing behind him. Nalchi comes running in.

Nalchi: He's not at his house or the nursery!!

Sangshik: You can't just let this incident go. When a guy betrays you once, he will continue to betray you.

Nalchi (interrupts)It's not that.. Hyunsae hyungmin is now...

Dongpa suddenly blows a fist at nalchi. Kangshik and his gang watch on.

Dongpa: What did i tell you?! I told you to watch over Hyunsae!!! (continues to beat up nalchi)

Nalchi: I'm sorry, i made a terrible mistake! Please, save me!

-Dongpa's office-

Dongpa angrily enters his office and finds Hyunsae waiting for him.

Dongpa: Get out. (he sits in front of his desk and turns around to face the window)

HS: (kneels) I'll accept any punishment.

DP: Get up.

HS doesn't get up.

DP: I said get up! (Hyunsae gets up) If you're willingly to kneel for your mistakes, you must've had a good reason for your decision. I have thought alot and felt many things for yesterday's incident. I want you to go somewhere with me.

-Outside of Ildo's office-

HS grabs Dongpa's arms when he realizes that they are walking towards Ildo's office.

HS: Please tell me what you're up to.

Dongpa doesn't answer and walks towards the door.

HS: BOSS!

Ildo: What is all this noise!

Hyunsae and Dongpa both turn around and find themselves face to face with Ildo. Dongpa rushes toward Ildo and bows his head.

Dongpa: I have forgotten how scary the gods can be. Please, forgive me.

Ildo ignores him and continues walking.

Dongpa: (follows ildo)Please, remake your ties with us! (grabs his arm) I will do whatever you say.

Ildo tries to shake him loose

Dongpa: (grabs Hyunsae and brings him in front of ildo) Hyunsae wants to apologize for his actions too.

HS: (surprised) Boss!

Dongpa: What are you doing?! Ask for forgiveness!

HS: (gives Ildo a cold stare and pauses) I'm sorry...

Ildo: (ignores him and calls his assistant) Stop fooling around.

Assistant: (walks toward Dongpa) Please, stop. (he gestures dongpa to leave)

Dongpa: This isn't a jok! Please, just this once....

Ildo: Drag them out!!!

Dongpa and Hyunsae both walk out.

HS: Why are you doing this? Tell me the reason.

DP: You said it's your wish, no? To 'handle' (take care of) Jung Ildo by yourself. Think of this as a step before that. OuR business... We can never be successful without Ildo's help.

HS: ...

DP: Hyunsae, can i trust you? (HS lowers his head) You can go now.

-----

MR is riding her bike and stops as she sees Nalchi step out of the us. She is stunned to see his face in bruises. Nalchi walks towards MR.

MR: What happened?? You drove the bus in this condition? Are you ok? The kids will faint if they see you.

Nalchi: I think i'm going to faint! Yoo teacher! What are you going to do now?

MR: What are you talking about?

Nalchi: Hyunsae and I are both going to get killed because of you!

MR: Excuse me??

Nalchi: I don't know! When HS saw you and the kids yesterday, he abandoned his mission and just left!! Now, our boss is extremely mad at me and HS. What are you going to do about it now??

MR: What are you talking about?? (MR has a flashback) He really just gave up and left?? (worried face expression) Where is HS right now??

Nalchi: I don't know! I don't know if he's dead or alive. Of all the days, you just had to bet there that day!

MR, with a worried expression, turns around to enter the nursery. Just then HS comes.

Nalchi: Hyunsae!!! Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?

HS: (looks at Nalchi's face, stunned) What happened to you??

Nalchi: It's nothing.

HS: Did you get any medication?

Nalchi: I'm fine. It's not like i put on medication when i get hurt. Oh yeah! It was really weird today. I went around the neighborhood three times, but half the kids didn't get in the bus today. Is a holiday today?

MR looks at nalchi and is surprised.

Chunsa: Yoo Teacher! Hurry up and come in!

MR runs in.

Nalchi: HS, tell me the truth. You dropped the mission because of Yoo Teacher, right?

HS: (pats nalchi's shoulders) I'm sorry, buddy. (follows MR and runs into the nursery)

-Nursery office-

Ahra, mirae, hyunsae, chunsah, and hanwool are sitting around the desk. Ahra has a sullen face expression.

Chunsah: What are we going to do? None of the kids were coming, so i called all the parents and they all told me that they're not sending their kids to our school anymore.

MR: What else did they say?

Chunsah: I don't know. They just said that they're not sending their kids anymore.

Ahra: Do you think the story (about the school development thing) leaked out?? None of the teachers told, right? You were all careful, no??

Ildong: Of course.

Ahra: First and foremost, we need to handle this situation calmly. All the teachers call the parents again and report to me your results. I'll try to figure something out while you guys do that.

-AH LEUM ROOM-

HS walks into the room and sees that only kyung ho and dong joo are there.

kyungho/dongjoo: Good morning teacher.

HS: Yeah.. But where are the other kids?

Dongjoo: None of the kids came. They went to another school because they heard that our nursery is going to close.

HS: (surprised) Really?

MR walks in

Kyungho: Teacher, is our school really closing down?

MR: No, our school isn't going anywhere.

HS: You little kids are taking this too seriously. You guys can go to any other school; it doesn't necessarily have to be here.

Kyung/dong: No!

HS: Why?!

Ahra: (standing outside the door) Kang Teacher. I want to see you for a moment.

-Play area-

Ahra: What's going on?? Why are the parents acting this way?!

HS: Why in the world should i know that??

Ahra: Did you..by any chance.. leak the information? You were always talking about the contract and..

HS: (smirks)Oh yeah! There was always that solution! If i knew that earlier (to tell the parents) i should have used that strategy! (glances at ahra) Anyways, i thought you were going to create another nursery.

Ahra: I guess i judged you wrongly.

-Nursery entrance-

HS is walking out; his cellphone rings.

HS: Yeah, Chun Boo Jang. What's up? (surprised expression) What?? Alright, i'll be there soon.

-----

Dongpa and Samshik(?) are in a room. HS walks in.

HS: What happened? Where are the people? (i'm guessing they are the people who were suppose to sponser? them? haha no idea. sorry.)

Samshik: They cancelled the contract and left. (HS stares at him) They called off the contract and went over to NK. (HS looks over at Dongpa) If you just handled that meeting properly.. (Dongpa interrupts with a laugh)

Dongpa: (smiles) Do not worry about it. While i'm at it, i think i'll have to pull some arms. (walks over to HS) I have something that will shake up Ildo. (HS looks up) For the time being, stay at the nursery hyunsae.

HS: Where are you going?

-----

Ildo and his assistant are walking out of his office. They are stopped by Dongpa.

Dongpa: I have to tell you something. It is very important. It is about the DokdaeLa yah(?)

-inside ildo's office-

Dongpa: I heard that our investments/sponors/or something were turned over to NK.

Ildo: That's not something you should worry about. You and I will be seeing each at Rainbow Park now.

Dongpa: I will take that into deep consideration. After one catches a cunning rabbit, one will also eat the hunting dog. Just the way that you have done to me. (Ildo looks at him) Give me some of the sales. (i'm really sorry but i didn't really understand this part. it's all business talk.)

Ildo: Are you this rational? Or are you just this aggressive. You act as if you have everything..

Dongpa: (laughs)Sir our lives do not intercross very well. (ildo watches him)The same kang hyesung i cherish as my own son..

Ildo:...

Dongpa: is actually your son, sir.

Ildo's eyes become big and he stares at dp with a startled expression. however, soon he smiles and laughs out loud. Dongpa watch him strangely.

Ildo: My son, you say?

Dongpa:...

Ildo: So, are you saying that you brought my dead son back to life?

Dongpa: (startled) That's... that's not possible.

Ildo: My only son died 29 years ago. How dare you make up lies about my son in front of me!!!!!

Dongpa: ...

-Outside of NK building-

Dongpa walks out in disbelief. Sangshik rushes ahead to start the car. dongpa gets in as hs's car follows up behind him. As HS starts the car, he sees the nursery's parents rushing inside the NK building.

-Inside Ildo's office-

A angry Ildo tries to calm down in his office.

Ildo: Assistant Kim.

Assistant: Yes, boss.

Ildo: Find out why Dongpa is telling me stories about my son. And, do some background check on kang hyunsae. Find out what dongpa is using as evidence to prove that hyunsae is my son!!!!!!

-Outside of SW's office/hallway-

SW is walking out with his employee when he sees HS waiting for him.

SW: (to the assistant) Wait for me in the meeting hall. (employee leaves)

HS: Now you're try to single-handlely get rid of the nursery?

SW: Why should you care? All you need to do is get money and sell the place.

HS: Do you really need to do this? You're hurting the children!

SW: Wow. That nursery has created a fine teacher out of you. (HS glares at SW)By the way, did you know? It's disgusting to see a gangster as a children's teacher.

-AHREUM ROOM-

MR is cleaning up in the room. Kyungho walks in

Kyungho: Teacher.

MR: (turns around) Kyunho, didn't you go to the Jongil room?

Kyungho: I can't go today. Where did Kang Teacher go?

MR: I don't know... I didn't see him for awhile. Why are you looking for him?

Kyungho: Today is my mom's concert and she told me to come with Kang Teacher. (ready to cry)I really have to go..

MR: Do you want me to take you?

Kyungho: (face brightens) YES!!!!

-Inside HS's car-

HS is driving. his phone rings

HS: Hello?

Kyungho: TEACHER!!

HS: Is this kyungho? What's up?

Kyungho: Teacher, why weren't you at school today? I was going to go to my mom's concert with you..

HS: What are you talking about?

Kyungho: My mom said that she left a message on your phone. The concert is going to start soon! Hurry up and come!

HS: (can't hear very well)Kyungho?? Did you go by yourself? Who'd you go with?

Kyungho: It's starting right now!! (hangs up)

HS: (startled) Kyungho?? Kyungho?? This kid.. (turns his car and checks his messages) He's driving me crazy again.

-At the concert/makeup room-

YJ sees Kyungho and MR walk in. MR and YJ greet each other. YJ is disappointed that HS did not come. Later, MR and Kyungho are both waiting for YJ to come out. Just then, HS walks into the lobby.

Kyungho: It's Kang Teacher! (he lets go of MR's hand and runs toward HS) Teacher~~~~

HS: (looks around and finds kyungho.) How could you hang up on me like that? I was worried! Who'd you come with? You didn't come by yourself right...

Kyungho: (smiles) No. (He glances at MR)

MR walks toward HS. YJ walks out from the back and sees MR and HS together. she calls out kyungho's name

MR: I enjoyed your performance very much.

YJ: It was nothing. I was very embarassed. (looks at HS) Did you even watch my concert?

HS: I couldn't, i just came right now. I didn't hear your message. But kyungho called me and told me about your concert and just hung up. I was very surprised.

YJ: None of you guys ate dinner right?

Kyungho: (to HS)Teacher, my mom said she'll make pork cutlets. You're going to come to my house too, right?

HS doesn't answer but looks up at MR

Kyungho: (to MR) Teacher, you come too!

MR: No, it's ok. I have to go home. (her phone vibrates. she answers)It's me. (HS looks away annoyed) Right now...? Ok...(hangs up) I have to go now.

YJ: Oh really? But i feel bad just sending you. You even brought Kyungho here. (ok these weren't her EXACT WORDS, but that's what she meant.)

MR: (looks at kyungho) Good night, Kyungho. You too Kang Teacher. (walks away)

HS: (looks at YJ as MR walks away) i'll be right back.

YJ watches as HS leaves. HS runs after MR.

HS: YOO MIRAE!

MR: (turns around) What?

HS: Are you going to go see that bstard?

MR: Don't talk like that.

HS: Then how should i call him?

MR: Don't start an arguement with me. Just go to Kyungho's mom. (she turns around to leave)

HS: Yoo mirae. (MR turns around) Shiwan.. (MR looks at him curiously) Hmm.. Nevermind. (HS leaves)

-At the Univesrity-

MR is walking and has a flashback of all the times she had with SW. (this was actually very cute<33)

SW: What are you doing?

MR: (turns around) Huh? Oh.. um..

SW: Why are you smiling so happily? Your face is glowing with happiness. I wish you would smile like that for me. (MR smiles)

MR and SW are walking/i]

SW: Mirae yah..

MR: The smell of lilacs is so sweet. I guess the flowers will soon bloom too. (both stop walking) I know. Just as the nursery is precious to me, i know that this project is precious to you.

SW: I think it's a job i can't avoid.

MR: At first, i was angry and upset; but now i've decided to just accept it.

SW: THank you mirae.

MR: But still, my stance is the same. I'm going to protect the school.

SW: (smiles) Mirae, when we meet like this, let's not talk about that.

MR: (smiles) OK.

-YJ's house/dinner-

HS takes a bit of the cutlet. YJ watches him curiously.

YJ: How is it?

HS: It's not as good the original ones. It tastes mediocre.

YJ: (disappointed) Really? (cuts a piece and takes a bite.)

HS: (watches her and smiles) You've really changed. What happend to your confidence? You can't even take a joke now. If you were your oldself, you would've already eaten all my cutlets.

YJ: Try living your life in hardship. Your confidence starts getting shaky. (HS and YJ laugh)

Kyungho: Teacher. People said that you and i really look alike!

HS: Who?

Kyungho: The shuttlebus driver.

HS: He did? That Nalchi fool. He's telling ridiculous stories to kids now.

-YJ and HS are walking outside-

HS: go inside.

YJ: Alright.

HS: Thank you for the pork cutlets. (turns to leave but stops.) Um. About Kyungho.. THe thing is.. What is his relationship to me?

YJ: Relationship? You guys are related in many ways. (HS looks surprised) Don't worry about it. You're getting more and more serious. If you're that worried, why don't you just become his father, kang teacher? I'm going in now.

-HS's house-

HS's phone rings. HS wakes up and picks up

HS: Hello?

YJ: Congratulations HS.

HS: Is this Yoojung?

YJ: (laughs) yeah this is yoojung. Do you even know what day it is today?

HS: I don't know..

YJ: How is it that you never know your birthday unless i remind you?

HS:...

YJ: I was thinking of having a little party today.

HS: Birthday? Hah.. There's no need. I'm going to hang up. Bye. (clicks.)

HS walks out of his room looks at the photo of his mother

HS: I won't thank you for giving birht to me.

-----

Ildo has a flashback of his meeting with Dongpa. SW walks in

SW: You came out early?

Ildo: (motions to the chair) Sit down.

SW: (Ildo is sighing) You don't look very good. Did something happen?

Ildo: No it's nothing. Report to me your results.

SW: Yes sir. We've got everything under control now. The only problem is the nursery.

Ildo: Didn't you tell me that the school problem was coming along?

SW: Yes, but i think i have to personally deal with him now. I can't let a gangster push me around forever. Ildo: that's right. (pauses) I want you to handle him once and for all. Take care of them in their level. Eye to eye, you understand?

SW: Yes, i understand. I will carry out the job knowing that i have your consent.

-Outside the nursery-

Ahra is walking down and sees Dongpa waiting for her.

Ahra: Ahem. How many days have we met as of today?

Dongpa: Who is it? Who in the world said that? (Ahra looks surprised) Kang Hyunsae is not ildo's son.

Ahra: That's not possible.

Dongpa: I confirmed it with ildo. You don't believe me? Where did you get this story? I asked you last time but you never answered me. I must know today! Who told you? (ahra is quiet) you really are stubborn.

Ahra: if you're done talking, i'll be going now. (leaves)

---------

**OK done for today. wow that took me 3 1/2 hours. haha i'll finish it tomorrow. i promise!!!!!! sorry i divided it. the good part between MR and HS come tomorrow!! yes yes yes~~ haha :] oh and PLEASE YOU GUYS! DONT' TAKE ANY OF MY TRANSLATIONS OUT OF THIS THREAD. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. IF YOU ARE GOING TO, PM ME PLEASE.

Guest mily2

TW1NKLE .. thanks so much for joining our subbing team.. yay!!!

To everyone else.. please appreciate our efforts and not take or use the translation in any way.. please be patient and wait for the official sub release by WITH S2 ... I hope the ratings will go up and more people will tune in for this great drama since the love relationship is finally developing.. haha.. :lol:

TW1NKLE, You are awesome :w00t:

Thank u, so much 4 the translation. I can't wait to read the other half, btw Jae Won and HJM :w00t: .

After reading, I'm having second thoughts as to whether the little boy is really Jae Won son. I mean if he really is the son why won't the mother just tell Jae Won straight up?!. He asked her what is their relationship btw the kid and him?. Probably, she's just unsure herself or just trying to see if he'll be the perfect daddy she wish him to be :rolleyes: .

Does Jae Won boss really luv him as a son? or is he simply using him?. He seem like a nice guy @ times. And What business does he do?

Guest mrshyunbin

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ep 8 was so sad at the end T__T

i hope the kid isn Jae Won's kid geez the ex gf should just back off :(

Guest TW1NKLE

Alrighty guys. here's the other half :] very exciting. haha

EPISODE 8- PART TWO

-Inisde the nursery-

Manho and Ahra are sitting face to face

Manho: It's only right that Ildo does not know the true identity of Kang Teacher.

Ahra: What's going to happen now? Do you think we can protect the nursery..?

Manho: We'll have to try.

Ahra: This is driving me crazy. It's bad enough that half the kids aren't coming to school. And now i have to deal with Kang Teacher's problem.

Manho: It will all be resolved soon. Do not worry. I'll do the best i can too.

Ahra: What exactly is the truth?

Manho: ...

Ahra: (looks at his wrist) Is your hand ok? I told you to be careful when you're trimming the tree. Do you think i feel better with your wrist in a cast like that.

Manho: (smiles) I'm sorry.

-AHREUM ROOM-

HS has a flashback of the other kids. Dongpa taps the window. HS rushes outside.

HS: What are you doing here?

Dongpa: I just stopped by. Is this your class?

HS: (stops DP) Boss.. Let's talk somewhere else.

Dongpa: Huh..? Oh yeah.. sure.

-in another play room-

HS: What's the problem boss?

Dongpa: Ildo is determined to destroy us. (HS just watches DP curiously) Now all i have left is your nursery.

HS: Didn't you go to Ildo yesterday to settle things once and for all?

Dongpa: I did. But it didn't work out. We have to be careful with our business now. (HS looks worried)You'll have to be the protector now. Think of this nursery as your life.

HS: Do not worry Boss. I'm willing to do anything if i can bring down ildo.

Dongpa: You make me feel much better HS.

-NK Building-

Female Employee: Good morning.

Manho: Hello. I was wondering if could meet with Ildo.

FE: Do you have an appointment?

Manho: No..

FE: I'm sorry but if you don't have an appointment, you cannot meet him.

Manho: Then, is it ok if i make an appointment now?

FE: (bows her head)I don't know if..

Manho: Please, i beg you. I have something very very important to tell Ildo.

SW walks by

Manho: I'm not a stranger to Ildo.

FE: Then please, make an appointment on a later day and come back.

Manho: But it's really important..

SW: What is the problem?

Manho and SW go aside; Manho gives SW his card

Manho: Please tell Ildo for me that i was here. It would be nice if he can contact me ASAP.

SW: If it's not much of a hassle, i was wondering if you can tell me what the problem is? (Manho hesitates) I'm not trying to act nosy. If i knew, i might be able to change Ildo's schedule around and have you meet with him asap.

Manho: That would be a little difficult (he means he can't say anything; SW looks stunned) This has to do with Ildo's personal life.

SW: OH i see..

-SW's office-

SW is sitting in his desk looking at Manho's business card

-Ildo's office-

Ildo is sitting in his desk looking at the picture of his wife, him, and his son. His smile turns to a frown.

-AHREUM ROOM-

Everyone is singing happy birthday. It's Dongjoo's birthday. DJ makes a wish and blows out the candles.

MR: Since none of the birthday kids of this month came, we're only having your birthday. Happy bday Dongjoo~ (MR gives her a box) This is your present~

Dongjoo: Thank you!

Kyunho: Dongjoo, what did you wish for?

Dongjoo: I don't want to tell you!

Kyungho: Just tell me!

Dongjoo: I don't want to!!

Kyungho: Tell me! Tell me!

Dongjoo: (ready to cry) I told you, i don't want to tell you! What's wrong with you!

Kyungho: I'm sorry..

Dongjoo leaves the class. She's crying in another playroom. HS walks in.

HS: Kyungjoo. Why are you crying? Well, i don't blame you. i hate my birthday too. Today is my bday too. That's why i don't feel to good today.

Kyungjoo: Why?? I don't hate my birthday..

HS: Really? Then why are you crying?

Kyungjoo: Because of my wish.

HS: Your wish?

Kyungjoo: I wished for my mom to come back. My dad tells me that my mom left us so he doesn't let me talk about her. But i miss my mom. (HS looks away) Why do you think my mom left me? Because i'm ugly? Because i'm mean?

HS: No way. How can anyone leave you? you're very pretty. Dongjoo, you might not know this, but adults always have their own reasons and problems. So it's not your fault. Stop crying now. SMILE~~~

MR is waching outside

-outside the nursery-

MR: Today's your bday right?

HS: Have you developed a habit of eavesdropping now?

MR: I've never developed it. I always had it. (HS looks at her in disbelief.) I understand Dongjoo's feelings, but why do you hate your bday so much?

HS: I'm not in a good mood, so leave me alone.

MR: What's wrong?

HS: I said stop!

MR: Since today's your bday, i'll keep my patience with you. Consider it your bday gift!

HS: Do you really want to know?

MR: Yeah~

HS: Every bday, the only thing my mother did was drink in front of me. She used to apoligize to me, saying that she was sorry for raising me without a father. She was always crying. I used to think, how great is my father to make my mom cry like that? It always broke my heart.

MR: Still, your mother wanted you and your father to forgive and understand each other.

HS: Forgive what?

MR: You should learn from Dongjoo..

HS: Didn't i tell you to stop acting like my mom?!

-outside HS's house/stairs-

HS's phone rings. he picks up

HS: What?

MR: Kang Teacher. Can you come to the nursery right now?

HS: (annoyed) What's wrong?

MR: Come and help me with tomorrow's lesson plans(?). (hangs up)

HS looks annoyed. He turns around and goes to the school

-Nursery-

HS walks in and calls for mirae

Dongjoo: (pops out from the side) TEACHER!

HS: WHy are you still here? Didn't you go home?

Dongjoo: Close your eyes.

Dongjoo: Hurry up and close your eyes~~~

HS: Fine. Here.

Dongjoo: You can't open your eyes until i tell you to, ok?

HS: Ok ok. (DJ leads him somewhere) Where are we going?

HS walks into a dark room

Dongjoo: Ok, you can open your eyes now.

HS opens his eyes. MR is holding a cake in front of him with Kyungho. They sing happy bday

HS: What are you doing right now?

MR: Hurry up and blow the lights out!

Dongjoo: Blow it out!

Kyungho: Hurry up!

HS blows the candle out. MR turns on the light

MR: Happy bday Kang Teacher! (looks at HS) Ohh you look so scary. (looks at dongjoo) Dongjoo, didn't you want to have a party for him? It wasn't my idea, right?

Dongjoo: Yes. i even got permission from my dad!

Kyungho: Me too!!

HS turns around to leave.

Kyungho/Dongjoo: Where are you going teacher?!

Dongjoo: You have to get your present!

Dongjoo: Present...

The kids, MR, and HS are eating cake.

HS: Dongjoo! You said you were going to give me a present!

Dongjoo: OH yeah!!! Close your eyes.

HS: Again?!

Dongjoo: Hurry up and close your eyes!

HS: Just give it~

Dongjoo: (looks sad) hurry..

HS: Fine.

Dongjoo smears cake on HS's face.

HS: (surprised)What is this?! Is this your present?! Come here!!!

HS, MR, Kyungho, and Dongjoo all start playing around with their food. YJ walks in and sees them together. Kyungho sees his mom

Kyungho: MOM!

YJ: (smiles)Hi~ What is this?

MR: You came..

YJ: I came to pick up Kyungho. I heard it was Kang Teacher's bday.. but i think the party is already over.

MR: No join them. I have to be going now. (HS looks at MR)

YJ: You should stay with us..

MR: No it's ok~(looks at dongjoo) Dongjoo, do you want to stay longer, or do you want to go home?

Dongjoo: I want to stay longer.

MR: (looks at HS)Then, please, take care of Dongjoo for me. And close up the nursery before you leave. (MR leaves)

YJ and HS watch as MR leaves

YJ: When i wanted to have a party for you, you said you didn't want one...

HS smiles and follows after MR

-Outside the nursery-

HS catches up with MR

MR: If you stopped me, say something.

HS: What's wrong with you?

MR: What?

HS: Why are you confusing me?

MR: When did i do that?

HS: Do you think, if you act this way, i won't sell the nursery?

MR: I'm hoping you do that.

HS: My stance is not going to change.

MR: Then, why did you just leave from the conference that day? (HS looks surprised) That day, didn't you leave because of the kids? Look deep within yourself. If you still say no, i really have nothing to say. But i know for sure you're lying to yourself. (looks at HS) Go inside now.

MR turns to leave

HS: That day.. You were there too.. (MR stops) The kids weren't the only ones there. YOu were there too..

MR turns around and stares at HS. Then she walks/runs away

HS: Yoo MIRAE!

YJ is behind them and hears everything

-Back inside the room-

HS: Are you cleaning up?

YJ: Yeah. The kids said they were done eating too.

HS: Where are the kids?

YJ: They went to go wash up.

HS: I see..

YJ: Can't it be me? (HS looks up) Instead of Yoo Teacher, can't it be..never mind.

-Outside the nursery-

HS, YJ, and kids are walking out.

YJ: You should go now.

HS: Yeah..

Kids: Bye teacher!

HS: Bye you guys. i'll you tomorrow.

YJ turns to leave.

HS: Yoo Jung..

YJ: Just think about it.

-Inside HS's house-

HS sits down on the couch and ponders. he walks over to look at the picture of his mother and MR.

-Inside MR's house-

MR is on the bed reading. She stops reading and thinks about HS

-Nursery/hallway-

MR and HS see each other in the hallway

MR: Um.. You know there's a parent/teacher meeting today, right?

HS: Hmm.. I don't think i'll make a difference by going.

MR: But still, it'll be better to have you, Kang Teacher.

HS: I don't care what happens, i'm just a spectator of this whole thing. Good luck with the parents. I think it'll be fun.

MR: (looks pissed off)Kang Hyunsae. No matter how much i try to like you, i just can't. Yesterday, you told me that you abandoned your job because of me and the kids. And now you're acting like this again. What exactly is your true side? I hate the way you want everything to go your way. (MR leaves.)

-inside the office-

the parents are all sitting around a table

Ahra: I want to thank you all for coming and taking time from your busy schedule. I also want to apologize for all the rumors you heard about our school.

Seunghyun's mom: I really don't care about your apologizes and about this school anymore, but since it was a nursery where my son attended...

Ahra: Yes, seunghyun's mother. I know you have thought over this alot, but we are also figuring out a way to settle this whole problem. That is why i thought it was only right to have a meeting with the parents first.

Yeysuh's mom: Omg~ Do you think they already know that we went to NK?

Seunghyun's mom: (nudges the other mom)They don't know..just be quiet. (looks at ahra)We're just really worried about our childrens' educations. But i guess, a person who never raised a kid would know that feeling.

Ahra: I'm sorry. But i still think you should make your decisions after you hear our story.

Seunghyun's mom: (pissed now)There's no point for that. This nursery is never going to be quiet because of that contract/development problem. Our kids cannot study in an environment like that! They are going to get stressed!

Yeysuh's mom: Of course! Of course! I'm so worried that my daughter's skin is going to get ruined!

Seunghyun's mom: Plus, I heard that Kang Teacher is going to sell the nursery!

Ahra: First and foremost, i would like to tell you about our nursery's current status. Everyone knows that Kang Teacher is the sole owner of our school, yes? (everyone scoffs) Kang Teacher...

Ahra is interrupted by HS who walks in

HS: What are you all doing without me? (ahra looks at him)Oh yea. i heard that there's a parent meeting today. (looks at ahra) Do you mind if i tell them my opinion first?

Ahra: You can, once i tell my...

HS: (interrupts her and looks at the parents) I am going to sell the nursery. (everyone is talking) I'm going to reopen the nursery and if i hear that a bad student's bottom is growing plants (which basically means that it will never happen) then i will sell the nursery. That is all. (walks out)

all the teachers smile

Ahra: You all heard right? The kids are missing their friends. Don't worry about anything; just send your kids back.

Seunghyun's mom: What is this? Did NK lie to us?

Ahra: (to herself)I told you, a person like that has to change..

-Outside the nursery-

HS is walking around and smiles to himself.

-Inside the nursery-

Manho checks his phone. He calls NK

Manho: Hi, is this NK?..OH yes, Hi.. My name is Manho and i wanted to make an appointment with Ildo...Yes.. SW told me that he'll make a meeting for me, but henever called.. Yes, my name is Manho! Yes yes.

-Inside Ildo's office-

Employee: Boss, Jang Manho is here to see you.

Ildo: Ok, send him in.

Manho walks in and Ildo greets him.

Manho: Hello, Teacher.

Ildo: How long as it been? It's good to see you. (looks at his hand) What happened..?

Manho: oh it's nothing.

Ildo: I see. Sit down~

Manho: thank you.

they both sit down

Manho: Have you been well?

Ildo: Of course. I've always been the same. But why are you suddenly looking for me?

Manho: (hesitates)I came because i needed to tell you something.

Ildo: Go on..

Manho: Currently, I am working at the Maru Nursery as a nutrionist.

Ildo: Are you really?

Manho: And that nursery was previously owned by deceased Kang wanjang.

Ildo: (stunned)What did you say??

Manho: It hasn't been long since she passed away.

Ildo: (still shocked)What..? What did you say..??

Manho: And.. right now.. her son is at the nursery.

Ildo: (now seriously shocked to the maximum power)Son..? What do you mean son..?

Manho: Kang Hyun Sae. He is your son.

-Outside/on the way to HS's house.-

HS is walking home. From the top of the stairs, SW watches HS.MR sees HS and walks in front of him.

HS: (when he sees MR cutting him)What are you doing?

MR: Since the days are going hot, i'm going to your house to pick up some summer clothes. WHy?

MR continues walking up the stairs. HS walks faster and moves ahead of her. MR starts to run up the stairs and moves ahead of HS.

-Top of the stairs-

HS: Hey little girl. I think you're giving your short little legs a hard time.

MS: Are they your legs?? Pshhhh..

MR turns around and finds three gangsters blocking her way. HS notices them and runs to protect MR.

-Back at Ildo's office-

Ildo: But you know too.. My son died.

Manho: I'm not talking about the son that died in the accident. You had another son. (Ildo is shocked) When you divorced the wanjang nim (HS's mom), you told her that you didn't need another child, no?

Ildo: How'd you..

Manho: When you told her that, she was already pregnant with Kang Hyunsae.

Ildo faints

Manho: Teacher! Are you ok? Teacher! Teacher!

-Back at HS's house-

The gangsters are ganging up on them

MR: Who are they?

HS: I've never seen you guys around before. What do you want?

Gangster: You bstard!!

HS and the gangsters start fighting. ONe of them finds MR and chokes her. HS pulls the other two guys away from him and looks at MR.

HS: Do whatever you guys want. Just let the girl.

The gangsters beat the crap out of HS

--end--

**Yeah that's itt~~~~ when episode nine comes out, i'll try to do that too! enjoy <33

Guest poopoo

aww thankssss all you subbers again T_T lol

im sitll on ep 1 but i love it so far..i already cried too ! it was so sad when his mom died and hte part wid jaewon and jimin both crying then they turned and looked at each other..thats soo touching LOL

i really expected this drama to get more ratings too! cuz u know how its the production team of delightful girl & my girl..o__o

probably get better though! =DDDD

IM GLAD to see that you guys are workin harddd (REALLY APPRECIATE IT) . wish i could help but yeah i know NOTHING but ill be learning korean over the summer! +D

ohh yeha to june showers ..do you mean like cut clips from a show or something??? cz i use windows movie maker to that. hope that helps o_o

CANT WITA TIL NXT SUB IS OUT!!!! GREAT INHERITANCE IS SO KEWL LOL (stayin on topic!) kim jaewon and hanjimin are really adorable o_o i like hanjimin's tough voice LOL. and the mafia boys seem pretty funny...da one with the blonde hair :lol: jaewon's lil bro get on my nerves though...hes okay though but the way he talks seems wierd........does he got some accent or naturally loudd rude-ish LOL but i somehow like him anyways Lol

Guest ripgal

CANT WITA TIL NXT SUB IS OUT!!!! GREAT INHERITANCE IS SO KEWL LOL (stayin on topic!) kim jaewon and hanjimin are really adorable o_o i like hanjimin's tough voice LOL. and the mafia boys seem pretty funny...da one with the blonde hair :lol: jaewon's lil bro get on my nerves though...hes okay though but the way he talks seems wierd........does he got some accent or naturally loudd rude-ish LOL but i somehow like him anyways Lol

yea.. same here.. im also waiting for the remaining subs!! and i can't say how much i appreciate S2 for the subs and also the ppl here who posted the translations..

the guy who plays KJW's best friend's really funny.. his voice is some kinda accent different from the normal korean accent. it's the same accent of Kim Sarang in IJUKSA (if u have seen it).. but he's really cute!

but the best in the series - the kids!! they are so freaking adorable! :D

Archived