Something You Want But Can't Have At This Moment

Guest ex serendipity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saruuyri

I want a dog like Mungdong right now . And I desperately want to buy a stylist chain belt online -_-

Guest SuhHyunMine

I want a girlfriend but I can't have it at this moment because I'm in my dorm getting ready to go to class.

Guest xaliceerz

I really want a second-third-fourth-fifth ear piercing (:

and ROCK BAND.

and Vivienne Westwood Armour Ring ):

and Lee Minwoo :w00t: LOLOL

Guest sujinny

A new phone.. no homework.. no projects.. good grades.. no concert tomorrow.. shopping spree.. trip to Korea.. skinnier body.. shorter-but-not-too-short hair.. happy life.. -_-

Guest sandrawr

i want to watch big bang's new MV but i can't 'cause i'm at school and it's probably blocked T_T

Guest x_TaintedLove

New French teacher.

My French teacher can go burn in hell. -Pardon my language'

And I want friends who can sing the Potter Puppet Pals song with me in harmony. It's so hard but we'll get it eventually!

Guest yanshimkim

...to go back to school and date this classmate of mine. Hahahaha. Just kidding.

I really do miss school, though. I graduated from college last month and I miss my friends. T_T

In terms of material things though, I want a new mp3 player. Or DVD player. Or camera.

I want Korean lessons and driving lessons too.

T_T

Archived