Do You Guys Make Your Bed When You Wake Up ? (;

L.FOR.LOVE

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zhuhuajun

i have never ever made my bed. ever. i find it a waste of time >.>

and it's more comfortable to jump into a giant ball of comforter instead of onto one that's been laid out xD

My rooms on the basement floor and isnt quite big, i dont have anything in there except for a small wardrobe, bed and a small rack to put my books, laptop & w/e, so you could understand that i never stay in my room except for sleeping in and using my laptop lol. but making my bed depends on the day i guess, some days i really cannot be bothered and wake up late for something, but on certain days i may have to stay in my room for a while e.g. doing work.

So for me it depends on whether im going to be staying in my room or if i know someone might come over, but some days i may wake up, change and not come back till when im sleeping so i dont bother.

almost never unless i really have to.. such at moments where relatives or friends drop by for a visit.. then i'll make the bed.. hehehe.. what's the point?? gonna mess it up again every night?? mom nags.. but eventually even she got tired of it.. hahahah.. my room is generally neat though.. stacked according to categories.. not entirely neat.. but not overly messy as well.. haha

Guest abcdaisy

i have no clue why my parents does it but

all i have to say is that i don't see a point on doing my

bed if i am going to mess it up at night and it takes too much

time to actually, do it every morning.. so, i just leave as it is,

how i woke up to it.. i don't ever fix my bed unless my mom actually

starts yelling at me and if i have friends in my room of course i need to clean

up my room. HAHAHA

Guest klassikm3

hell to the no i dont make my bed. its always crazy with i get up and come home. all i have is a small blanket and a pillow. and a pillow to hug lol.

Guest Irysinon

The only time I ever make my bed is when I clean the rest of the room. Otherwise? Nope. It's not like anyone is gonna be coming into my room to see it.

Archived