Do You Guys Make Your Bed When You Wake Up ? (;

L.FOR.LOVE

Guest .c.a.n.d.i.3

No since like most of the soompiers had said, it's gonna get messy again at night so what's the point?

lol but i do make my bed from time to time when I decide that I need to.

My mom always complains how messy my room is.

It's not my fault that I get the smallest room >_>

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DaeTang

Nope I find it useless since its going to get messed up again sooner or later, haha i have so much room on my bed that 50% of my cloth is on 75% of my bed. I just find that one good spot on my bed and go into fetle

Only time id make my bed is if my have company over (girls)

lol I don't make my bed since I don't see the point when it's going to be messed up again. Both of my parents always nag me about making my bed, they say that it's like a dump of stuffed animals and pillows >_____< Although I do fix it up a bit before I go to bed ^^;; (adjust the pillows and stuffed animals)

Sometimes my dad or mom will just make my bed just to spite me cause I HATE it when they make my bed, I have to rearrange everything! D: I'm weird like that XD

Guest se7olution

nooo

no time during school as its wake up 8:10 and leave the house at 8:20 XD;;

no point anyways. >.> guests shouldnt be in my room.... nothing special to see anyways.

my bed acts as a couch and chair during the daytime too (because i have no chair for my laptop desk..)

Guest mleung92

NEVEEEERRR ! :)

haha, i've never made my bed

nor have my parents ever told me tooo .

and besides, i have a loft bed . .

so it's sort of harder to have to climb up

and make my bed :S

Guest mandapanda

haha omg I used to do that when I was younger. I get so pissed if someone comes over and messes it up and I force them to fix it.

Now I don't do it anymore :D

Guest Wingedbunny

I do, because i spend alot of time in my room and i think it looks odd when my bed isnt made :mellow: It can really bother me after a while

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rawrrx3

I don't =]

I'm always too tired in the morning and never can be bothered :blush:

Sometimes i may just pull the corner of the duvet slightly just in case bugs crawl where i sleep x]

I never made my bed until I went to University.

I lived with a roommate, so I guess that's why.

Now that I live at home, I make my bed everyday.

But there is always a pile of stuff on it throughout the day =P

My ex-best friend is insane though.

She makes her bed everyday and organizes 10 stuff animals on it every morning.

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

since i live with my aunts family for the time being, its only proper behavior, although my aunt knows im lazy esp in the morning. see she gladly does it for me if i dont, thats why i make sure i do it,

becuase its rather rude of me to leave something behind for my aunt to do.

otherwise when i was home, only when i was in a good mood did i ever do my bed when i woke up, but i never did because i always had to wake up at 6 am. who wants to do that, eff that shiza man, thats what i always say :D

Guest B4K3DP07470

I should. Actually, surprisingly enough, I've never thought of doing that. Right after waking up? That's a good idea. I'm going to try that tomorrow.

I usually only make my bed if people are coming over.

Guest MarineGreen

I make my bed everyday their is a point to making your bed even if it seems like a menial task at times.

The point of making your bed every morning is self discipline and believe me that discipline can lead to some good habits.

Also when i go to sleep at night it feels better to, i dont know why.

Guest yahoojedi

i don't make my bed when i wake up. . .

i mean i would just mess it up after i got home and then what? fix it again tomorrow???

that would be a waste of energy. . . and besides i like seeing my bed messy except for my whole room. . .

Guest fuuko-chan

Nahh, I don't. xD My aunt does it for me but even if she doesn't

I still don't see the point. It's all going to get messy again so why bother? xD

Archived