[tw Drama 2008] Fated To Love You 命中注定我爱你

Guest ripgal

Guest lilswtangel

I finished the 10th episode and just watched the preview for episode 11.

I'm a bit confused about the preview for the next episode....because it seemed like Anson told CX that XY lost the baby...or did he mean she almost lost the baby?

CX decided, after a night of thinking, that he couldn't leave XY to fend for herself. but then does that mean because she's the mother of his baby......or because she lost the baby??

I got even more confused when he was looking at the sonogram and said, "Hi baby, it's me...dad".

I just hope XY really DID NOT lose the baby. :(

Maybe I should rewatch the preview again......

and @sunshine4ever: I think you're right. There's no way this drama can end at the 12th episode! It if did, then the ending would be too abrupt and not everything will be closed off properly. =/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vc1188

I'm a bit confused about the preview for the next episode....because it seemed like Anson told CX that XY lost the baby...or did he mean she almost lost the baby?

CX decided, after a night of thinking, that he couldn't leave XY to fend for herself. but then does that mean because she's the mother of his baby......or because she lost the baby??

I got even more confused when he was looking at the sonogram and said, "Hi baby, it's me...dad".

and @sunshine4ever: I think you're right. There's no way this drama can end at the 12th episode! It if did, then the ending would be too abrupt and not everything will be closed off properly. =/

Maybe you should re-watch the preview. Anson said,

"...差點流產"

and then CX says

"陳欣怡差點流產?!"

It'll be hard to miss twice hahah

Guest talksound

he said that

she almost lost the baby, and CX was surprised at this because he did not know. he said the whole hi baby, it's me stuff because he's finally taking responsibility and deciding to not let XY do everything on her own. in other words, she's dropping anna to take care of XY. basically, she didn't lose the baby.

yet. i don't know if she will though.

i cant believe anna expects to take care of the baby and treat him as her own or whatever. she's the one who DOESN'T want to have a baby, and she doesn't deserve one. i mean, not putting the effort to give the birth- why would she expect CX to drop everything for her? AGAIN?

ugh.

she almost did

i cant believe anna expects to take care of the baby and treat him as her own or whatever. she's the one who DOESN'T want to have a baby, and she doesn't deserve one. i mean, not putting the effort to give the birth- why would she expect CX to drop everything for her? AGAIN?

ugh.

I KNOW RIGHT? ... wait... is this nicole? SN CHANGE? it's Rebecca!

LOL ANYWAYS if you are no nicole I'M SORRY T^T bu anways again

anna is a selfish b

@##% because she wants her perfect body she

will let some other woman give birth for her and she makes it sound

as if she's making SUCH a huge sacrifice!

I WANNA SLAP THAT B21@#$!

-Rebecca

Guest starrysmile

watching episode 10 really annoyed me.

i got really mad at the fact that CX can just accuse XY of trying to ratting out on him. i mean come on! how long has he known her? how can he say things like that? it's not like XY was adding to granny's rage during the confrontation. watching the preview for ep 11 doesn't give me much hope. even though he's willing to give up anna to be with XY, he must have done something pretty bad for her to leave him and go to shanghai right? and dylan! BUTT OUT. i couldn't believe how he could call up granny and just tell her everything... i mean XY tried to desperately to stop him. she ALMOST had a miscarriage. i guess that's the only way to make this story progress...and he looks hot in the suit so all is forgiven

:P

i can't wait for the future episodes though. it's finally getting interesting.

Guest talksound

I KNOW RIGHT? ... wait... is this nicole? SN CHANGE? it's Rebecca!

LOL ANYWAYS if you are no nicole I'M SORRY T^T bu anways again

anna is a selfish b

@##% because she wants her perfect body she

will let some other woman give birth for her and she makes it sound

as if she's making SUCH a huge sacrifice!

I WANNA SLAP THAT B21@#$!

-Rebecca

haha, yep it is nicole. haha rebecca! =] but i reeeeally do agree. ultimately though, i think we know that

anna will end up being with none of them, so i guess that's the only thing that's stopping me from hating her to the max at the moment. and the worst thing is that when she tells CX she'll be better in half a year and then she'll be gone again. she's already planning to leave him already ANYWAY.

-_-

haha, yep it is nicole. haha rebecca! =] but i reeeeally do agree. ultimately though, i think we know that

anna will end up being with none of them, so i guess that's the only thing that's stopping me from hating her to the max at the moment. and the worst thing is that when she tells CX she'll be better in half a year and then she'll be gone again. she's already planning to leave him already ANYWAY.

-_-

yeah... that's true we know that at the end XY and CX are definitely

gonna be together.... that's a given of course... but STILL anna... omg

i can't stand her! and plus i hate her acting... i'm sorry T^T

but i don't think she plans to leave since she's fired o.o he thinks that

she's leaving but she didn't tell him that she's been fired so she just

kinda played along or smoething like that

o.o

-Rebecca

Guest sunshine4ever

Ep9 was released on D-addict..

Where? Are you talking the English subbed version? I don't see it. I didn't download the Chinese version cuz I wanted to wait for the subbed one. :D

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...w+all&sort=

watching episode 10 really annoyed me.

i got really mad at the fact that CX can just accuse XY of trying to ratting out on him. i mean come on! how long has he known her? how can he say things like that? it's not like XY was adding to granny's rage during the confrontation. watching the preview for ep 11 doesn't give me much hope. even though he's willing to give up anna to be with XY, he must have done something pretty bad for her to leave him and go to shanghai right? and dylan! BUTT OUT. i couldn't believe how he could call up granny and just tell her everything... i mean XY tried to desperately to stop him. she ALMOST had a miscarriage. i guess that's the only way to make this story progress...and he looks hot in the suit so all is forgiven

:P

i can't wait for the future episodes though. it's finally getting interesting.

Well the story would have be sadder if

Dylan didn't call granny to come over to the hospital. I think it's natural for CX to act that way towards XY. Misunderstanding is something we cannot dodge for this series. Hehehe. He was already way too mean to her for the contract at the beginning. I don't think that he knew tha XY sold her necklace to buy him the pen yet. So naturally, he didn't know that XY was that kind.

Truthfully, I did not give much to this series until ep. 9. I was thinking it was a drag, but now that I watched ep. 9 and 10. I think it could be developed into a really good series. Hope it's gonna continue to be good! :D Heh. I wish Dylan will have more screen times! I want to see a triangle love develop or something between Dylan, XY, and CX too not just Anna, CX, and XY.

Guest dearamelie

Haha, is it bad for me to be rooting for Dylan and XY instead of CX and XY? I think Dylan is so sweet and hope he will really fall in love with her. I don't know if Dylan loves XY right now.

Guest yongwonhi

just finished ep 10... wait

when is xy going to decide to leave with dylan to shanghai? because in the spoilers it doesn't seem like cx is going back to anna... lol.

it was good! very sad at times :(

when is xy going to decide to leave with dylan to shanghai? because in the spoilers it doesn't seem like cx is going back to anna... lol.

sometime in the later episodes probably the next or the one after

-Rebecca

Guest aiongaku

finished episode 10 and my gosh...

I'm sorry, but Anna needs to just go away... -__- The best thing about this episode was the grandma. Good job and good acting. A really emotional episode.

also

I hate the fact that last week they showed us the shanghai scenes and now we have to wait a bit longer for it. DX They're killing us here!

oh man oh man.. i had to watch ep 10 even not clearly understanding it -.- my mandarin isnt up to par. but I WAS MAD.... gah... and the preview of 11 doesnt make me really happy either. GAH... and i have to go back to studying -.-

Guest vc1188

it was good! very sad at times :(

My theory was that while CX was busy contemplating

leaving Anna and sticking by XY, XY already decides she wants to start over in Shanghai. And then by the time CX goes after XY, she's gone

My theory was that while CX was busy contemplating

leaving Anna and sticking by XY, XY already decides she wants to start over in Shanghai. And then by the time CX goes after XY, she's gone

... that's probably what's going to happen

this is a drama so obviously something twisty

and something that will richard simmons the viewers off

will happen~~

well i'm looking forward to shanghai and their

passionate scenes!!!

LMAO i'll be like

YEAH HAVE SEX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!! GET TOGETHER!!!

since that means cx loves xy and has left anna~

-Rebecca

Guest vc1188

... that's probably what's going to happen

this is a drama so obviously something twisty

and something that will richard simmons the viewers off

will happen~~

well i'm looking forward to shanghai and their

passionate scenes!!!

LMAO i'll be like

YEAH HAVE SEX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!! GET TOGETHER!!!

since that means cx loves xy and has left anna~

-Rebecca

DUDE we're totally soulmates. I'm excited for the PASSION that will ensue too! Like, that's ALL I'm excited about hahaha. We're notttt perverts >:[ or are we. PUAHAHA remember on the cooking show, Qiao En said that she used a different 'acting method' for the passionate scenes in Shanghai? I wonder what that could mean :w00t:

DUDE we're totally soulmates. I'm excited for the PASSION that will ensue too! Like, that's ALL I'm excited about hahaha. We're notttt perverts >:[ or are we. PUAHAHA remember on the cooking show, Qiao En said that she used a different 'acting method' for the passionate scenes in Shanghai? I wonder what that could mean :w00t:

LMAOOOOOO I KNOW RIGHT????????????????? YEAH SOULMATE!!!!!!

but omg~ i'm soooo excited for it and I thought i was a perv for looking

forward to it! BUT NO WE'RE NOT!!!!!!!! we just want to see their love

blossom! THAT'S ALLLLL~~~ and i remember that different acting method

LMAO i hope it's hot and steamy xP

-Rebecca

Archived