What Kind Of Headphones Do You Have/use?

Guest ^_O

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest daulism

Wish I had the COOL BOSE ones.

I have these small earphones that I got from my mom's ghetto mp3 player.

But it comes with a keychain hook, so that's ok.

Hope it doesn't break like I usually do with the other ones =='

Guest Danniel

i love headphones, i've got a bunch of 'em.

all of them for different purposes, but on my iphone i mainly use stock ipod headphones.

anyways, i've got;

3 pairs of skullcandy double agents, (funny story, ended up getting 3 pairs for 80 dollars, rofl) 2 black, 1 white/green

Picture3-5.png

skullcandy skullcrushers

Picture5-5.png

bose around-ear headphones - they sound great, i mostly use them to play the piano silently though!

bose-around-ear-headphones.jpg

sennheiser px100

TB242_screen2.jpg

elecom stereo headphones (gets uncomfortable after a while)

B000BWURLO.09._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

and other random ones.

i'm soon getting black and white skullcandy hesh headphones too!

SKC-SCHESHW.jpg

Guest Rachaelsol

11288114pz9.jpg

Lenntek Sonix,

I have these in silver.

They're great, much better than the ones that came with my ipod, but I can't hear any outside noise,

which is good in some ways, i guess.

;;; but I was using them one time in the car, and my mom was saying something but i didn't know until she yelled my name

Guest slumber-lan

....:(

im soo stuck for choice! i soooOOOO want so headphones bts its herd to choose from...can anyone suggest which oone?

beacuse i isten to some pop, a few clasical and some drum and bass, im thinking of skullcady TI since the review say that its amazing , does anyone have any bad points about it?

or Zumreed Sfit Color Headphones the look cool-ish but i still want high quality ones, should i spend 30 pounds on TIs or is tehre alturnative (also the design is important bt has to reflect my age of 16 ^^ )

any help?

...also anyone who has Ti ..can you please upload pictures of you wearing them?...im thinking of getting te pink maybe...

....scrap that..i got skullcandy pink !

:D

Guest kanyewong

iPod headphones <.< How original. It's such a rip-off that they sell them for 54 dollars at best buy, when an shuffle with the headphones is only 60 dollars.

Guest VengeanceDoll

I'm also one of the many who have the iPod earphones.

I'm trying to find another alternative because I want to block out the outside noise.

I don't want to make myself deaf x____x

Guest adorkableheo

where do you guys the mixstyle headphones?

i think i might need headphones since earbuds are killing my ears!

i don't want to go yeah...

is the mixstyle headphone expensive?

Guest shufflez

I got $5 earphones from Phillips and they're actually better then iPod earphones =D.

But I really want the headphones that Utada was using in her Heart Station MV

heartstation2.jpg

those look magical

i think im in love :wub:

I'm sure you've all seen those Phiaton headphone ads that are prominently displayed on Soompi, the ones that proudly proclaim they're the headphones gold medalist Park tae-hwan wore during the Beijing Olympics. :rolleyes:

In the January issue of Stereophile, Wes Phillips does an in-depth review of the Moderna MS 400s. They struck me as quite garish at first glance (the loud red accents doesn't do it any favors in the style department IMO), but the carbon fiber ear cups are a nice touch. Apparently, he gives a rather positive assessment of these Korean made 'phones, stating they are "easy to drive" & "extremely musical." Anyone out there bought a pair or had the opportunity to hear these in real world conditions?

1zz5dmw.jpg

Guest CKalvin

where do you guys the mixstyle headphones?

i think i might need headphones since earbuds are killing my ears!

i don't want to go yeah...

is the mixstyle headphone expensive?

no. cheap, pretty, and crappy sounding.

I'm sure you've all seen those Phiaton headphone ads that are prominently displayed on Soompi, the ones that proudly proclaim they're the headphones gold medalist Park tae-hwan wore during the Beijing Olympics. :rolleyes:

In the January issue of Stereophile, Wes Phillips does an in-depth review of the Moderna MS 400s. They struck me as quite garish at first glance (the loud red accents doesn't do it any favors in the style department IMO), but the carbon fiber ear cups are a nice touch. Apparently, he gives a rather positive assessment of these Korean made 'phones, stating they are "easy to drive" & "extremely musical." Anyone out there bought a pair or had the opportunity to hear these in real world conditions?

1zz5dmw.jpg

what on earth do you need carbon fibre on headphones for? its useless! carbon fibre belongs on F1 cars, not consumer electronics >=(

what on earth do you need carbon fibre on headphones for? its useless! carbon fibre belongs on F1 cars, not consumer electronics >=(

Jeez, I was wondering when the resident Soompi headphone 'elitist' would show up to reply haha. Just kidding dude! =P

yeah at first, it seems like just another marketing & styling ploy & way to differentiate their phones from the multitudes on the market at their price point. I'm sure Phiaton engineers/designers will claim carbon fiber has special anti-resonant properties & such, but I don't know the science behind it. I do recall the Sennheiser HD-600s were the first to employ carbon fiber in their phones & those headphones are highly regarded by audiophiles, so perhaps I am too quick to dismiss it as a gimmick. :unsure:

Guest Michiko<3

Skullcandy: Smokin' Buds in ear headphones

a03b42e0ce988032004af3263f58797cima.jpg

and Skullcandy: GI Rasta

gi_rasta.jpg

haha and don't tell me skullcandy isn't the best sound bla bla, it works for me.and it looks kickarse. so hah.

i have skull candy ink'd earbud headphones and i was actually really surprised at how good they sound. I bought them on sale for $10 and they sound better than my $40 sony headphones!

Guest wOo-FIN.K.L-

I do recall the Sennheiser HD-600s were the first to employ carbon fiber in their phones & those headphones are highly regarded by audiophiles, so perhaps I am too quick to dismiss it as a gimmick. :unsure:

I believe it was the Sennheiser HD-580 Jubilee editions not the 600s :P, Carbon fiber is supposed to minimize resonance, which would come handy in a closed headphone ;), how much it would effect the actual sound is a whole different story :P.

^ ah yeah, thanks for the correction. Yup, the Jubilees were the first to employ the carbon fiber earcups & considering we are talking about phones that were in production more than a decade ago, you have quite a good memory. :D

Guest wOo-FIN.K.L-

It's just one of my hobbies :P

the 580 Jubilees/600/650s afaik, only use carbon fiber headbands, It's more for headband strength/lightness rather than minimizing resonance, since it's an open phone anyway.

Archived