What Kind Of Headphones Do You Have/use?

Guest ^_O

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pseudobread

Sennheiser HD 465

Super comfortable and sound good too.

review from headphone.com says they're good for "future hip-hop impressarios looking for bumpin', inexpensive jams", which pretty much describes me.

Guest kelvin6

My regular use headphones is the Labtec Elite 820:

31350348-2-200-0.gif

After hearing many headphones, I simply cannot find a headphone that sounds this good for anywhere near this price of $7-12. I was shocked about how good they sound and comfortable they were (after breaking in the headphones for a week). This is REAL bang for the buck.

It sounds even way better with a headphone amplifier. I highly recommend it if you need a low-cost but a decent sounding headphone.

Compared to my Shure SE210 in-ear phones, well the difference in sound quality doesn't justify the cost difference. I only use the SE210 when i'm commuting or going out.

Guest Staracles

Audio Technica ATH-CK1

3281ew1.jpg

ck102in5.gif

I got them cos they were pretty and came in a nice case lol :x

But sound quality's really decent too x)

uh. mine's the light pink one xD

i'm an inner-earphone-only user lol~

The only pair I'm using right now is a pair of Audio Technica canalphone/IEMs (ATH-CK5).

ath-ck5.jpg

For my purposes, they work well. Isolation is adequate. Sound is good, except for the bass (but that happens with all earbuds/IEMs right? I mean you can only pack so much power in something the size of a fingernail). I really like the support loop things. They really do help keep the earpieces in the right place. Plus they were fairly inexpensive.

That said...I'm not much of an audiophile.

Archived