Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

*** On November 6, the drama unveiled new photos of the four rangers. They examine the screen with serious expressions, hinting that something dangerous is happening. Another photo depicts Kang Hyun Jo’s expression stiffening after coming face to face with someone. :heart3:

jirisan-1.jpg

joo-ji-hoon-1.jpg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=112&aid=0003495273

*** “Jirisan” has shared a video for the OST “Yours,” sung by BTS’s Jin! This song was officially released on music platforms TODAY November 7 at 6:30 p.m. KST after making a brief appearance in the “Jirisan” episode the night before. “Yours” is the main theme song of the drama. It’s so beautiful! Jin's voice is so soulful. It fits to a T to an amazing

drama.    :Woah:

video source : soompi news

*** The newly released stills hint at an unexpected accident involving the team of rangers. Kang Hyun Jo holds a walkie-talkie and raises his eyebrows in a seemingly deliberate surprised expression. There were plenty of completely unexpected moments and incidents in today’s episode. Loved tonight's epidode. :Ohboy3:

Joo-Ji-Hoon1.jpeg

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003798815

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 1-7, 2021

LINK here : https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-1-7-2021/

Saturday, Nov. 6      
Young Lady and Gentleman 13 KBS 27.8%
One the Woman 16 SBS 17.8%
Inspector Koo 3 JTBC 2.0%
Chimera 3 OCN 0.9%
Happiness 2 tvN 3.2%
Jirisan 5 tvN 8.0%
Sunday, Nov. 7      
Young Lady and Gentleman 14 KBS 30.5%
Inspector Koo 4 JTBC 2.7%
Chimera 4 OCN 1.1%
Jirisan 6 tvN 8.9%

*** The mixed reviews for "Jirisan" continues and it's now settling into the script and story. They say it's not as well-written as would be expected from Kim Eun Hee. And also the PD's direction. They say it isn't delivering so well. They expect the drama to be the next Squid Game version. Locally, I just read that some people can't find "Jirisan" that entertaining. While some find this really entertaining. I guess they chose the wrong PD to execute the writer's vision. I watched all the EPs so far & I find the storyline & their acting fine. It's not the worst drama for this year. The leads are doing great regardless..... also the support team. No complains so far..... Can't wait for next EPs. I hope it will be steadily good. It took several years for the writer to make "Kingdom", which is why it felt more well-developed. The cast are showing much more chemistry as the story progresses. It should have aired in Netflix for wider audience. Squid Game would not have this worldwide success if was not released in Netflix. :twerk2:

[SBS Star] Ju Ji Hoon Sensibly Responds to a German Interviewer's Racist Remark

201607614_1280.jpg

Actor Ju Ji Hoon sensibly responded to a racist remark made by a German interviewer. On November 5, German magazine ICON released Ju Ji Hoon's interview online. In this interview, Ju Ji Hoon talked about the success of Netflix's mega-hit series 'Squid Game' when asked if Hollywood should watch out for the Korean film and television. Ju Ji Hoon answered, "Well, there are great streaming services like Netflix and Disney+ out there, but it needs restructuring." He explained what he meant by that, "Even though Korean films and dramas are doing so well around the world, the production team still get paid at a rate when the Korea cinema wasn't globally doing this well. I want to wait and see if that'll change at all." He resumed, "For instance, 'Squid Game' is doing incredible right now. But I wonder if the director, the main cast including Lee Jung Jae were treated and paid as well as they should have been, if you get what I mean."

201607617_1280.jpg

Then, the interviewer suddenly asked Ju Ji Hoon, "Does it make you annoyed when you hear someone say things like, 'All Asians looked the same.'?" Ju Ji Hoon laughed and responded, "From our perspective, all White people also looked the same, except for Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise." According to the magazine, his witty response made everyone in the interview room burst out laughing.

201607616_1280.jpg

After that, Ju Ji Hoon was asked whether he is afraid of aging each day. Ju Ji Hoon commented, "No, I'm not afraid of getting old, actually. I admire actor Jung Woo Sung. He showed me that one can become the top actor solely with passion. He stuck with his own values to get where he is, but did not hurt anyone along his way." He added, "I believe I was able to come this far all thanks to him, and he also helped my younger self get through the times when I felt really confused about everything in life."

Spoiler

201607615_1280.jpg

(Credit= '_jujihoon' Instagram)

(SBS Star)

*** “Jirisan” continues its reign as the most buzzworthy drama on air! For the third consecutive week,the drama topped Good Data Corporation’s weekly list of the dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each week’s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon. :Megathanks:

"Jirisan" gets better and better! Congratulations to the whole team! It is such a good show I recommend it. It makes me getting more excited to know what happens for the  next episode. :wow1:

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the first week of November are as follows:

1. tvN’s “Jirisan”
  2. KBS 2TV’s “The King’s Affection”
  3. SBS’s “One the Woman”
  4. tvN’s “Happiness”
  5. KBS 2TV’s “Young Lady and Gentleman”
  6. JTBC’s “Reflection of You”
  7. JTBC’s “Inspector Koo”
  8. SBS’s “Let Me Be Your Knight
  9. KBS 2TV’s “Red Shoes
  10. KBS 2TV’s “Dali and Cocky Prince

Most-Buzzworthy-Dramas1.jpeg

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

*** Ohhh....“Jirisan” looks like to have a transformation! The new stills released for tonight's episode of the drama show Jun Ji Hyun, Joo Ji Hoon, Sung Dong Il, Oh Jung Se, and Jo Han Chul participating in a talent show competition held at Mount Jiri National Park. They dress up in wacky costumes. This is a fun change for the rangers. Hahaha - :kaching3:   :Megalol:

joo-ji-hoon-jirisan.jpeg

oh-jung-se-joo-ji-hoon-joo-min-kyung-jir

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000510580

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Nov. 8-14, 2021

LINK here : https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-nov-8-14-2021/

Saturday, Nov. 13      
Young Lady and Gentleman 15 KBS 28.2%
The Red Sleeve Cuff 2 MBC 5.6%
Now We Are Breaking Up 2 SBS 8.0%
Inspector Koo 5 JTBC 1.8%
Chimera 5 OCN 1.0%
Happiness 4 tvN 3.3%
Jirisan 7 tvN 7.9%
Sunday, Nov. 14      
Young Lady and Gentleman 16 KBS  
Inspector Koo 6 JTBC  
Chimera 6 OCN  
Jirisan 8 tvN  

10 Most Talked About Actors & Dramas On November 2021 (Weekly Update)

Kpopmap is posting all the data from Good Data Corporation in one article.

Good Data Corporation releases weekly rankings of the most talked about dramas and actors/actresses of the airing dramas. The data are collected from the netizen’s reactions to online news, community, social media and videos.

2nd Week of November (Released on November 16)

-Dramas-

1. "The Red Sleeve

2. "Now, We're Breaking Up"

3. "The King's Affection"

4. "Young Lady and Gentleman"

5. "Happiness"

6. "Jirisan"

7. "Melancholia"

8. "Let Me Be Your Knight"

9. "Secret Royal Inspector Joy"

10. "Reflection of You"

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-talked-about-actors-dramas-on-may-2021-weekly-update/

*** tvN shared the behind-the-scenes video from episodes 7 and 8 of “Jirisan”! The video shows how the cast and crew filmed the scenes of the wildfire that breaks out on Mount Jiri. There's also a scene where Joo Ji Hoon is trapped with children in a burning warehouse, the window is lit with real flames. The rest of the video deals with Jun Ji Hyun, Sung Dong Il, Oh Jung Se, and Joo Ji Hoon filming the Mount Jiri National Park rangers’ friendly competition and talent show. This dance performance is the funny part. :Megalol:

credit : soompi news