Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest mizzlinhie

OMO oppa is so HOT, he looks like a singer hahaha ~ I hope just one day, oppa will sing to our unnie :D haha~ *in heaven*

Guest mytafan

HAAHahaaaaa

Cheli , you are right I should keep :vicx: when I go there but I still wanna fight ( kidding :D ) .

Those pics make me wanna watch GOONG again even I did many times . JJH oppa looks so hot . I think if I have a chances to meet him in real I think I will faint or melt because of his tall , sexy and specially his smile . OMG >............. :blush: :D

Guest ally2207

You guys are so great, we can see many oppa pics today! :D He really a Hottie! Btw, linhie or cunto can you tell me who's the one who saying oppa had bad boy image? <_< You better tell that person, that "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER". Open, read & understanding the book first, then we can say that a good or bad book! :P

* WORLD PEACE *

Guest mizzlinhie

You guys are so great, we can see many oppa pics today! :D He really a Hottie! Btw, linhie or cunto can you tell me who's the one who saying oppa had bad boy image? <_< You better tell that person, that "NEVER JUDGE BOOK BY THE COVER". Open, read & understanding the book first, then we can say that a good or bad book! :P

* WORLD PEACE *

don't worry ally and cunto, that person didnt says that directly...but it seems like that is what that person is trying to say :lol: just forget it about it. no biggie. :sweatingbullets:

more oppa pics for you BB GIRLS!!

oppa looks so COOL :lol:

122385_xun9.jpg

122523_xun51.jpg

His Cyworld CF

1147876905_C1D6C1F6C8C69.jpg

Lonely Oppa :tears:

C0CCBAAC_C2A6B9DDC2A6B9DD_BDC5C0CCB.jpg

Credit Baidu

Guest xuyu

Hehehe, no worries Felice, we talk about this ep. many times oredi, juz think it's oredi scripted and part of the show ok?

I'm glad to hear that :D .... Way to YEH & JJH :wub:

what does those 2 photo means Rebby?

can I connect the "red sofa dots" then??

its not the same red sofa...

YEH's picture was taken in Singapore... and JJH's fren seem to hv come to Singapore too along with YEH...

some bubbles in KJK thread might burst :vicx:

Yeah ... you're right ... so it means that JH friend did come to singapore with EH ..

no lah ... that picture which rebby posted was taken by JH friend too ...

and was upload in his cy today ...

He is JH good friend ... because there are pictures of JH BD celebration

picture too in it ....

so i think EH and JH maybe dating now ....

hahaha ....

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest bigi109

its not the same red sofa...

YEH's picture was taken in Singapore... and JJH's fren seem to hv come to Singapore too along with YEH...

some bubbles in KJK thread might burst :vicx:

Rebby..i'm so loving your thoughts at this very minutes..

Guest mizzlinhie

I'm so happy that I'm spechless hahahah what a HUGE BUBBLE there :) . I went to his cy and saw that pic too, and my jaw was like on the ground hahah~ :lol: OMO OMO!

Guest cheli001

Rebby, hahaha you beat us to it! Yeh pic posted on Oppa's friend's CY! hehe

yes... some bubbles might burst...

we are trying to get translation for the text written on jjh's friend's CY. (about the pic of yeh)

EDIT:

ayuko, i hope they are dating... :vicx:

omo... i am so speechless....

Guest jamieyn

I've been a silent reader checking out of Goong, JJH & YEH thread everyday (not so silent though, I dropped a few posts). Reach a point, I thought I'm going mad but after reading Rebby, Cheli, Mizzlinhie, 313, Ally, Cunto, DallasE, Ayuko and others' posts...I found the term of my illness, I'm a patient of Goong-JJH & YEH shipper-syndrome.

Decided to come out of my shell coz I find everyone is like a family here. Friendly and affectionate.

It is true, without all your effort this thread will not be alive (then I won't be able to feed my addiction daily...sob sob). Thank-you so much for the hard work. I like the fact that eventhough all of us drool over JJH (his smile, his charms and all) but it is far more important to see him find happiness with YEH. You Gals are GREAT !!! I will voice out more often now on....I can understand Mandarin so if you find anything in the China site, I'll be more than happy to translate for all.

Guest mizzlinhie

I've been a silent reader checking out of Goong, JJH & YEH thread everyday (not so silent though, I dropped a few posts). Reach a point, I thought I'm going mad but after reading Rebby, Cheli, Mizzlinhie, 313, Ally, Cunto, DallasE, Ayuko and others' posts...I found the term of my illness, I'm a patient of Goong-JJH & YEH shipper-syndrome.

Decided to come out of my shell coz I find everyone is like a family here. Friendly and affectionate.

It is true, without all your effort this thread will not be alive (then I won't be able to feed my addiction daily...sob sob). Thank-you so much for the hard work. I like the fact that eventhough all of us drool over JJH (his smile, his charms and all) but it is far more important to see him find happiness with YEH. You Gals are GREAT !!! I will voice out more often now on....I can understand Mandarin so if you find anything in the China site, I'll be more than happy to translate for all.

Thank you so much jamieyn, I cannot describe how happy I'm right now. Many silent readers started to speak up lately, and I'm glad. Silent readers out there, please do not be afraid to speak up in what you believes :) We're here to make oppa thread alive and to make bubbles for our royal couple. We can share our ideas and believes, don't be afraid! :sweatingbullets: I'm so happy that there're so many supporters for our oppa and unnie. :lol:

ayuko, i hope they are dating... :vicx:

omo... i am so speechless....

cross my finger ...

and i was curious ... does it means that this good friend of JH is also

gd of EH ... as he came here with EH ...

why didn't JH here too ??? ... last minute decided not to follow ???....

Aiyo ... can't chat with you gals already ...

going off soon ...

cya tml ....