For The Lovers Of Lomography

Guest zsuzsaBAMBAM

^Great to see some pictures taken by the Holga 35mm as I'm looking forward to develop my first roll soon xD

Ahh I love the one with the pink skirt and flowers! It's very vintage~ The multiple exposures one is niice. It kind of feels like something you'd see in a horror movie.. xD

I have a question :P I hope you don't mind. I see that the ones you've shown aren't very vibrant in colours. Is it only these or are your other ones like this too?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest abcdaisy

i really want a lomography camera

but there are too many to choose from

i'm debating over the holga, diana, and the fisheye

which one do you think i should get?!

Guest CandyRain

^ i love your pictures

the 35mm holga is nice...but there isn't vignette effect on the pictures like holga 120mm does..

i really wanna get 35mm holga Black Corner, but it isn't sold in lomographyasia..

anyone knows where i can get it in HK?

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

guys (:

i just got my FIRST camera and i was wondering if you guys can give me some tips on using it?

im a photography noob..

i got the fisheye by the way!

^ for me, the biggest challenge was to remember to change the settings accordingly since I'm so used to the Auto mode on my digital. My first rolled had a lot of black and blurry ones because I forgot to change the aperture and I was not used to steading my hands (which is very important!). Also, remember the focus accordingly too. It is actually important even though you can't see the difference in the camera. hmm .. yah have fun with it :).

Guest suki_*

i was going to get the fisheye in white but it's pointless to have every photo inside a circle... i might change to the holga 35mm. diana is nice too but the film has to be bought from specialty stores :( too much of a hassle. a 35mm diana would be greatttt

Guest strawberry.llamas

this thread is amazing...must buy now!!!

MUST SAVE MONEY!!!

how much does it usually cost to develop 120 mm and or 35 mm film and then put it on a cd-rom?

and the negative sheet thingy....

ah so confused...

i have to take that photography class at school NOW!!!!! keke

Guest sweet_serenade

heyyy guys, does anybody here use a colorsplash?

i'm a total noob in this stuff

like when i take one picture, i'm supposed to turn the black wheel on the right side right?

but i have no idea when to stop!

sometimes it works well, but sometimes it just refuses to shoot

the wheel gets really difficult to move from time to time too =(

any help please?

thanks =)

Guest the kite

I developed my first roll some time ago. It was purely a testing for colors and how it works. I thought it'd be nice to share; to get some criticism and whatnot.

I keep on forgetting to change that distance/focus thing (I wish I could use some sort of sophisticated jargon but I have NO idea how to use a camera) and I just ruin a lot of my photos :(.

howtodisappearcompletelet8.jpg

My favorite image. (It could have been centered a bit more...)

Taken with L-CA+, Lomo film.

Guest babymarzy07

Out of curiousity, I got a lomo cam.

An action sampler. But im sorta a noob on the basics.

Loading the film, turning and stuff.

Im afraid that the film wont load right and when I take a pic it wont get captured.

Or that if i move the film it wont move right?

Is there a tutorial for all lomos? getting started and such? ^^

Id like to learn it. thanks!

QUICK AND STUPID QUESTION- how do u delevop to pics? do u just give the negatives to a photo shop..is there a special process? how much is it?

Guest starrykt

i brought a white diana in hk, havent used it as of yet.

cant decide whether to take my holga or diana to japan...thou the benefit of the holga is that it has a polaroid back too (but i havent brought any film yet)

QUICK AND STUPID QUESTION- how do u delevop to pics? do u just give the negatives to a photo shop..is there a special process? how much is it?

you can take it to a photoshop to get them to develop for you or you can process it yourself.

pricing depends on film type (black and white, slide etc) and size of the film (35mm, medium or large format etc)

Guest Justalilodreamer

whoa this is awesome. ive always wondered what kind of photography this was (i've seen it around alot)

im definitely interested in getting one..im just a beginner in photography though T_T (taking classes)

coming from a totally clueless person, i've got a few questions

im thinking of getting the holga's beginner kit ...is it worth it to purchase it directly off the lomography website? cause i see them for a cheaper price on ebay ..

Guest starrykt

Do you scan the photos yourself or does the photo lab you go to scans them for you?

I don't have a scanner anymore T_T

some places will scan and put onto cd for u, thou you would pay extra for that service. tend to scan my own negatives at home.

Archived