Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest WindJammer

Oh yeah, and for any Breaksk8/Tony Zane fans, I've got some pictures for you!

tony01.jpg

tony011.jpg

tony010.jpg

tony05.jpg

tony08.jpg

tony02.jpg

tony06.jpg

full.jpg

goofy.jpg

happy.jpg

head.jpg

sad.jpg

serious.jpg

group_1.jpg

group_2.jpg

You know it! 100% Breaksk8 fan over here!!! GO BREAKSK8!!!! I regret saying this, I love Breaksk8 and all, but I don't think they'll win. I boudt they'll let a skate crew win a dance competition. I think either Kaba Modern or Jabbawockeez are gonna win. I can't let Live in Color win, though! I will have to do something terrible if they win... I think Status Quo or Fysh n Chicks are gonna get eliminated tonight.

Wow, I just noticed how much Tony Zane has blue eyes! He's so sexy! ♥

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mz.Mo0.NiQu3

haha whoa i just noticed this thread.

i`ll be fine if either jabba or kaba takes it ;]

but i`m personally leaning towards jabba more.

i`m in love with their mask concept & what it stands for.

& they seem like fun & humorous people.

not to mention they come up with the illest routines each week.

yay for jabba & kaba!

Guest Taylorism

Kaba Modern may be popular but Jabbawockeez have mad skills.

It'll be interesting to see them dance to some outrageous tune,

but they're so versatile that I believe they can do it.

Jabbawockeez,

They are the reason I watch the show every week.

Guest Helen91

I'm liking jaba better than kaba

they're more precise, clean and versatile

I hope they win <3

dont get me wrong, I love kaba <3

the girls' clothes are just distracting from the dancing

and dancing wasnt that great this weak :(

just my personal opinion thats all

we don't know how versatile they are since they've never gone out of their style yet.

haha i LOVEEE yuri from kaba modern, but jabbawockeez are my favorite. =]

Haha same here. Yuri is so pretty but I do feel bad about the other two girls. Yuri gets a lot of spotlight.

I love KABA and the Jabbawockeez. I wouldn't care if either of htem won.

Guest alainachen_604

Does anyone know if they're going to keep having "themes" (ex: music videos) like last week? I hope not. -_-

lol Im not sure but I don't hope so either <_<

the theme thing is kinda boring, I like it when they can show most of their own things

so they can have more time to choreo their own dance.

In epi.2 I actually dont think Jaba did the 'best' LOL =X

dont get me wrong the trumpet break it down part was sickk

but I think iconic's version of 'kiss kiss' was better xD

<3

Guest keczianthei

In epi.2 I actually dont think Jaba did the 'best' LOL =X

dont get me wrong the trumpet break it down part was sickk

but I think iconic's version of 'kiss kiss' was better xD

<3

yeah! i LOVED iconic's dance!!! ^_^

I like themes lol, it keeps everyone on one playing field and shows versatility. If they did whatever they liked week to week, it would only showcase their strengths and that'll be more difficult to judge, because how can you compare two things that are completely different, and say that one is better than the other?

I wish they had the dance battles where they had the two bottom teams dance against each other like in the audition and first episodes; instead of just judging the teams based on their choreographed routines.. I hope they have more musical guests to allow this to happen too, eheh.

Guest especially

Jabbawockeez FTW. I loved their performance of Icebox. I think some of the guys are cute too, especially that one Filipino boy. The one that was like, "Oh when they ask me if we're gonna win, you know what I say? I'm like YAW."

I like Kaba Modern a lot too, but they just didn't impress me last week. Yuri is pretty, but it kind of annoys me that she gets more attention than like almost everyone else in the crew. Why don't they focus on like the other guys for a change?

Iconic is cool and so are Fysh n Chicks.

I feel bad for Status Quo, they seem very passionate about dancing and they're probably gonna get eliminated =/ .

I cannot stand Live in Color or BreakSk8. Live in Color does too much booty shaking and you can see people doing that at the club... it's not interesting to watch on television. A lot of people will argue that they are talented, which yeah they are... it's definitely athletic, but it's not exciting and it's old. BreakSk8 is a gimmick, I don't consider what they do dancing. It takes a lot of strength and endurance, and it's cool, but it's not a skating contest.

It better be Jabba and Kaba at the end, I'd like to see them battle.

Guest j6a3d7e

I'm going for Kaba Modern ^^!!

I hope they win ;DD

Jaba is good too!

Did you guys know that Jaba

is Kaba Moderns Alumni?

actually...only one guy is Kaba Modern alumni (Ben)...he was actually on Kaba just 2-3 years ago with Jia, Mike, Lawrence and Cindy...i became a big fan when i first saw his "Drop It Like It's Hot" routine...Ben, Kevin, Rainen and Chris are actually part of another team that Kevin and Ben put together down here in SD...SUPER GALACTIC BEAT MANIPULATORS!!! =D...you guys should look them up on youtube...and while you're at it...check out the rest of Family Royale...

FAMILY ROYALE:

Jabbawockeez

BoogieMonstarz

Super Galactic Beat Manipulators

Press Play

for the past 7 years i have been keeping up with Kaba Modern...THEY ARE LEGEND when it comes to the SoCal hip hop circuit...they have been around since the early 90s...they're definitely gonna go far on this show...not just because of their fan base...but because of their creativity and talent...i'll admit though...their Chris Brown routine wasn't "WOW" to me...but you guys just wait and see what they'll be bringing to the table...

Jabbawockeez has been around since 2003...but the guys who make the group have known each other for years...i had the pleasure of being taught by Rainen while i attended San Diego Mesa College in 2002...and i actually spent New Year's 2003 with Kevin at a mutual friend's house...you have no idea how proud i am of these guys!!!...and another lil' tidbit...there are about 3-4 more guys that are part of the group...it would've been cool all the guys could be there...and for all you Jabba fans who read this...these guys are soooo versatile when i comes to dancing...i've watched them in plenty of SoCal shows...i've seen them dance with different groups...THEY'RE SOOOO DOPE!!! =D

anyone who dares battle either one of these groups will definitely get smashed...no joke maynards...before the start of each major SoCal competition...all they do is battle each other...if anyone knows what i'm talking about...then you know how big a crowd the bboys/freestylers bring...

these two groups aren't just my favorite on this show...but they've been my favorite for years...GOOD LUCK JABBA/KABA!!! =)

Guest glamourgirl40

I love:

Jabawockeez: great techiniques and very synchronized. I also love their masks, and they seem really fun and funny!

Live in color: I love their outfits, their quickness, and the rump shaking. Haha.

Kaba Modern: nice isolations they got. i love their moves and i also like their outifits.

I hated Femme 5 though, I'm glad they're out. I liked their Hollaback Girl dance but aside from that, I absolutely hate them.

I don't know if this was discussed in previous posts in this thread but I've researched Kaba Modern online and it said that Filipinos were like the founding members of the group. The thing is, there isn't a single Filipino reppin Kaba Modern in the TV show and it upset me. I'm not trying to be racist cuz I absolutely love the members of Kaba Modern but, it just upsets me that there's no Filipino member.

Guest j6a3d7e

I don't know if this was discussed in previous posts in this thread but I've researched Kaba Modern online and it said that Filipinos were like the founding members of the group. The thing is, there isn't a single Filipino reppin Kaba Modern in the TV show and it upset me. I'm not trying to be racist cuz I absolutely love the members of Kaba Modern but, it just upsets me that there's no Filipino member.

Filipinos are the founding members of the group. Arnel Calvario was the one who founded the group. There were two filipinos in Kaba when the team initially tried out for the show, but since they are the 2008 Coordinators for the team along with Mike, Cindy and Lawrence, they had to make the decision to not do the show so they can lead the rest of the Kaba team since they were just appointed the position of being coord. That's when they had to bring in Tony and Jia to take their place...so if you think about it...it was those two Filipinos as well as the rest of the team shown on TV that got Kaba Modern onto this show in the first place...i feel like they were reppin Kaba to the fullest when they tried out...and even though they're not on the show right now...they're still reppin it with the rest of the squad in the SoCal hip hop circuit...

Guest Taylorism

for the past 7 years i have been keeping up with Kaba Modern...THEY ARE LEGEND when it comes to the SoCal hip hop circuit...they have been around since the early 90s...they're definitely gonna go far on this show...not just because of their fan base...but because of their creativity and talent...i'll admit though...their Chris Brown routine wasn't "WOW" to me...but you guys just wait and see what they'll be bringing to the table...

Jabbawockeez has been around since 2003...but the guys who make the group have known each other for years...i had the pleasure of being taught by Rainen while i attended San Diego Mesa College in 2002...and i actually spent New Year's 2003 with Kevin at a mutual friend's house...you have no idea how proud i am of these guys!!!...and another lil' tidbit...there are about 3-4 more guys that are part of the group...it would've been cool all the guys could be there...and for all you Jabba fans who read this...these guys are soooo versatile when i comes to dancing...i've watched them in plenty of SoCal shows...i've seen them dance with different groups...THEY'RE SOOOO DOPE!!! =D

anyone who dares battle either one of these groups will definitely get smashed...no joke maynards...before the start of each major SoCal competition...all they do is battle each other...if anyone knows what i'm talking about...then you know how big a crowd the bboys/freestylers bring...

these two groups aren't just my favorite on this show...but they've been my favorite for years...GOOD LUCK JABBA/KABA!!! =)

Thanks for the break-down on the two teams. I wholeheartedly agree with you here, but i still

think/hope that Jabbawockeez will win due their excellent/ versatile dancing skills.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

for some God forsaken reason, all of my friends love this show so I had to watch it AGAIN while I was with them and I've come to the conclusion that all of these crews are generic hip-hop dancers with the exception of Iconic. they dance like serious professionals. they are the only ones I really like. now status quo needs to be eliminated ASAP! they've sucked since the beginning. but then again, I didn't like them when they tried out for SYTYCD. I guess it cause for SYTYCD, you actually need talent. the other groups don't even deserve to compete against Iconic. they're on a whole differen't level.

but I figured out why I hate this show so much. it'a all hip-hop. if it was a variety of dance styles, I would like it alot more. oh, and if it didn't have lil mama. I mean really, there has to be someone out there with more credibility than her. they couldn't get Ciara or someone like her? LOL

i didn't think that Jabba brought it last week...

Maybe it's just because i was expecting too much from them...

But they are STILL my favorite group

Finally Femme5 got eliminated!! woot, but i have to say they improved.

Fysc n Chicks .. eh.. i don't know how to spell their weird 'ghetto' name

Stat Quo, Hmm.. i want them Bostonians to represent! I am sure they can do better!

MC HAMMA!! I love them!

Guest knickstorm

we don't know how versatile they are since they've never gone out of their style yet.

well part of the reason they've never really gotten far off their "style" is because their style covers more bases than Kaba's iso style..........that's why if Kaba did icebox they'd still look a little out of their element, but if Jabba did wall to wall it'll still look like their in their "Style"

that being said i hope kaba wins and if at the end the fans decide, kaba could easily win a popularity contest.

Archived