[OFFICIAL] The Kangin / Kim Youngwoon (김영운) Thread

Guest nhbsakakude

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetnkawaii87

i found these in my photobucket. i'm not sure where i originally got them from...but the one is obviously from mnet

kangin3.jpg

kangin4.jpg

consider this an early valentine's day gift :)

how can you not love this guy?? he's so cute!!~~ but he is gaining a lot of weight now!~ happy??*probabaly coz teuk proposes to him alot these days :lol:*

i love those pic guys..

duffje : i've backlogged for you..ehehe..since i know the exact date..but its not HQ though..its a cap..

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg20/et...ngchunjija1.jpg

credit: carolynx

Thanks^^!! I think that's very kind of you!!! Too bad it's a little bit dark, maybe that's why I overlooked it. Ah well...at least something is better as nothing.:)

Guest koreanmusicfreak

I HAVE AN UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR KANGIN!!!!!!!!!

hehe

i love him! :)

seriously he is #1 in my heart...and my wish before i die is to meet kangin..even though i don't speak korean! :)

hehe

I LOVE YOU KANGIN~

well i have a lot of picture so i won't post it here, but if you are also a kangin lover, add me as a friend, and we can discuss him! :)

haah :rolleyes:

OMGGGG Kangin changed a lot on the new serie 'Change'. first I didn't even know it was him!!! Luckily you can recognise him as he speaks or walks.^^

There are tons of pics on the internet of the man with Moustache(Kangin). But can't post it here, since my internet is sloooowwww...

Guest nhbsakakude

^

Hi~Welcome to Kangin's World..LOL

Some pics to share..As usual NO HOTLINKINGS!!!

adcasdc.jpg

ayfh1175395192.jpg

Im seriously loving his GROWING hair... <33

4VCNEWM4LT_203xx.jpg

4VCNEWM4LT_203xxxx.jpg

4VCNEWM4LT_203.jpg

If he do that stupid stunt aka cut off his hair again

I'll personally go to Korea and smacked him... >.>

i love the 2nd pic!~ he is such a hottie!!~~i love his hair in U days and suju T days!~ that dirty blond hair is just WIN!~ ahaah..

nhbsahakude : i wanna join you!~ we have to include the stylist nuna who said its OK to do that!~ but its not that bad actually..the scratch i mean..its just that,he s hotter with hair!~ :lol:

Guest nhbsakakude

laydeebutterfly:The scratches r cool but I love my bear with more hair... XDXD

And that's wat I was saying to my frens...Abt his hair being kinda ashy blonde?LOL...Especially during Rokuko days...AHHH!!!!!I LOVE it!!!His hair like these r <3

|

v

070421starkingkangincutvb4.jpg

kang-in-and-tablo.jpg

But I'm loving his hair now..Like ebae89 said too,

AND his bod.. XDXD

I sounded like a perv.. -.-|||

Archived