How Do You React To Morning Calls?

Guest bbyxwinnie

Guest churry

i usually just don't pick it up and let it ring till the person gets a voicemail... and if the phone rings a second time while i'm still sleeping, hahaha, i usually wait for that call to be done, then put the phone on silent so that it doesn't ring or vibrate and then go back to sleep :) i also figure that if it's important enough a call, the person will leave voicemail.. i usually check my phone right away if i see i have a voice message...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eLiTe_JeAn

if it's on my cell, i look at who is calling me.

if i know the person, i answer it...

if it's our house phone, i answer it because no one else will.

i have cousins who ae far away from me and when they call

they sometimes forget our time difference.

it doesn't make me mad at all or irritate me.

Guest niki_k

Depends on who calls - either way I will probably pickup and politely tell them my situation, and that I'd call them later. -o-;;;

Guest lavitadolce

i get sooo mad. i just glare at the phone to see who's waking me up while im SLEEPING! and remember to do the same to them next time hahah. i dont pick up x.x

As stated, it really depends on the caller. If it was a friend, I'd laugh and say thanks; same goes for a loved one ;D However if it turned out to be one with whom I am not very close, I'd hang up. It's unlikely that someone with mutual dislike would bother to give me a wake up call, anyway.

muchlove!

-jisoo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest x_dae dreamer

I'll answer it i'll be like "hello? uh huh..yeah..." then hangs up

but when its the wrong number or whatever i'll answer it then hang up XD

Guest kryiss

they richard simmons me off like oh my gosh............... it gets me really really cranky =o=

i normally just let it ring and don't pick up. if it's like an emergency or something and it rings twice in a row... then at that point i would pick it up... but i would not be a happy person ^^;

Guest imprettyradd

ahahahaha. normally i'm a pretty easygoing person. but don't you dare call me when im sleeping.

when the phone rings i pick it up just to say "NO. whatever it is, no. what the hell do you want anyways, im sleeping. you know what, shut up!" -hang up-

yeah. i say all of that before they can get a word in. if they call back, i stick the phone in a drawer or something. -_-

+++ and i usually wake up thinking the apocalypse is upon us, and hit the floor. XD

Guest chruxsh0rtie

Morning calls... I love and hate them XD Because I usually get good news whenever people call early (on rare occasions it's bad news >.<) but of course I do hate the fact of having to get up and answer...

but either way I either answer with a groggy "Hello", "Mmm", or "Ughh"

if I'm really tired I answer but fall asleep on the phone right after I pick up XD

there was I time when I hung up the phone once I answered it... hehe

Guest .moony.

if its like i know i hav to wake up to meet someone and that someone calls then i'd answer.

but usually i just turn off then go back to sleep lol

Guest jN x3 sK

i usually ignore it though i get nervous that it might be my work trying to call me in early, but either way i just sleep through it

Guest . : - Super Nikita - : .

i grumble and get super cranky. i'll glance at my phone

then if ignore it. i don't care who it is, i'll still get really

annoyed. especially in the mornings when my mom calls

and shoots 20 questions at me in 1 minute... i'll reply with

anything just to hang up and go back to sleep. LOL.

but if it's an important call, i'll wake up and answer sweetly.

Guest velvetsky

i'll search groggily for the phone, and start cussing for whoever the person that decided to call me this early

look at the caller ID

if its on private i'll hang up

if not than i'll say "yeah what?"

yeah...im not a morning person

Guest kimmie.xoxo

i hate early morning calls because i'm a light sleeper and sleep so late in general. that's why whenever work calls in the morning to ask if i can do a shift, i never ever pick up because it will probably mean a lack of sleep for me and because i'm annoyed they disturbed my sleep. i love my sleep.

it depends who the caller was XD

if it's my friend, i answer and go 'hello......? yeah.......? what the f---?! why are you calling me so early you b----?! ghafskjd'

like, if it's my boyfriend, i answer and go 'hello..... ?' in a groggy voice. then i go '-insert weird noise- nnnhhhhhh what do you want ?!'

one time my coach called me... i had to stay as calm as possible, but i still sounded dead LOL

Archived