Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Oh i have a question, i've read several articles stating that Joo Jin Mo and Jang Dong Gun did a cameo at Hyun Bin drama "Friend, Our Legend" but i didn't find any pic !!! :-?

You know what were k-net comments over Joo Jin Mo appearance at JDG's movie premiere?
1st : "Joo Jin Mo is already good looking but frankly i love him with beard more"
2nd : "Wow it's only now that you appear, where were you?"

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: interesting, now I want to take a shot of HB's Friend, our legend. :)

To the k-netizens, probably they spoke in behalf of us. :D

@anjshin : his one week beard is the best... i don't know how many times i wanted to watch the drama but somehow my body wasn't ready :D for some reason that i ignore... :)) as for the cameo i read that because JDG and JJM had long hair at that time they couldn't be HB classmates but adults... i'm looking for the pics... or maybe, in the end, they didn't do the cameo?! :-?

@anjshin : talking about "A Better Tomorrow", i watched the movie just yesterday, and there is one scene that i want to share, this one

pts.gif
My reaction...

276177_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Long-Neck-Re

OMG, his eyes are dangerous for real, he can kill chicken only with it... :D

.... The only thing i have to say about this movie is this :

kp3k.gif
Their bromance was the epitome of awesomeness :D

@serg8 : his house was featured because it was done by a famous interior designer who i don't know :D naming John... it's pretty obvious that he didn't decorate himself, from what i've understand is that Joo Jin Mo began to have some interest [at that time] with the interior design, he wanted something refine and spacious, he has really a good taste maybe @QuercusL has more details about that on Baidu :D

Sources :
http://blog.naver.com/household09?Redirect=Log&logNo=10076457908&from=section
http://blog.naver.com/kym3592?Redirect=Log&logNo=120041804548&from=section
http://dorothycode.com/10166669057

Here are some news by StarN translated in english :

> Korea's top starts attented the premiere of Joo Won's new movie 'Catch Me'

20131217141042_52afdcd235350_1.jpg
A great number of top stars attended premiere of Joo Won's new movie.

On December 16th, VIP Premiere of 'Catch Me' was held at Lotte Cinema Konkuk University branch, and a great number of top star made appearances.

First of all, top drama writers, Kang Eun Kyung, Lee Jung Sun, Chun Sung Il, and director Yoon Sung Shik attended the event and showed supports for Joo Won.

In addition, Jung Man Shik, Jin Se Yeon, Park Gi Woong, Joo Sang Wook, Moon Chae Won, Han Chae Ah, Choi Kang Hee, IVY, Um Tae Woong, Um Jung Hwa, Lim Yoon Ho, and Joo Jin Mo also attended.

Joo Won is famous for his humorous personality, and he always leads bright atmosphere at every shootings, so that staffs and actors can cooperate much better.

People who attended the premiere clearly prove Joo Won's such a personality, and many fans are showing great reactions for Joo Won's friends.

Meanwhile, 'Catch Me' will be officially released on December 18th.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=259810

> Hyun Bin celebrates his discharge from military with Jang Dong-Gun & Joo Jin-Mo

20121212182103_50c84c7fee028_1.jpg
Hyun Bin had a party with his friends in the celebration of finishing his military service.

Hyun Bin recently finished his military service, and it is said that he met up with Jang Dong-gun and Joo Jin Mo on December 9th.

It is said that Jang Dong-gun, Joo Jin Mo, and a number of other friends celebrated Hyun Bin for finishing his military service, and gave many advices to him.

The three have been well-known friends for a while after growing close to each other in entertainer baseball team 'Play Boys'.

On the other hand, many people are giving close attention to Hyun Bin's future plan.
/Reporting by Lee Seul en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=150989

> Joo Jin-Mo says : "I got fat but people can't tell because of my small face"

20130711193931_51de8b63cf44a_1.jpg
Joo Jin Mo's comment is becoming a hot issue.

On July 11th, press conference of 'Friends 2' was held in Ulsan.

During the conference, Joo Jin Mo said, "I thought I should show more different sides of me after reading the scenario. So, I gained 7~8kg for this movie, but people really can't tell."

He added, "Maybe that is because my face is so small," and made people laugh.

He also said, "I decided to cast in this movie because the director was none other than Kwak Kyung Taek, but I got more work than expected. I will be casting as the father of Jun Seok(Yoo Oh Sung)."

On the other hand, 'Friends 2' is the sequel of 'Friends', and it will show a story of three gangs.

/Reporting by Oh jin ju en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=212970

> Joo Jin-Mo's fans from overseas prepare a barbecue truck for 'Empress Ki' Team

20140225082728_530bd560b794a_1.jpg
Joo Jin Mo's fans from overseas prepared a barbecue truck for the entire production team of 'Empress Ki'.

Joo Jin Mo is recently casting in MBC drama 'Empress Ki', and his fans from many different countries prepared a barbecue truck for 200 staffs.

All of the staffs, who were already exhausted from serial all-nighter shootings, showed explosive reactions for this special gift, and Joo Jin Mo was deeply touched by his fans' humongous gift as well.

Joo Jin Mo said, "I am feeling a profound gratitude to all of my fans, and I am just out of words. I don't know how I should express my appreciation for them," and "I think all I can do is just keeping doing my best."

A representative of the production team said, "Looks like Joo Jin Mo's fans are amazing people just as Joo Jin Mo is. Everyone enjoyed the meal very much."

It is said that Joo Jin Mo energetically led the entire production team until the end of the shooting.

Meanwhile, 'Empress Ki' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Jeong Ju-Ri en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=278523

> 'Empress Ki' A new photo of Joo Jin Mo & Baek Jin Hee revealed

20131223085341_52b77b85b5769_1.jpg
A photo of Joo Jin Mo with Baek Jin Hee was revealed.

Recently, Joo Jin Mo's management agency revealed a photo of Joo Jin Mo and Baek Jin Hee from a shooting scene of MBC drama 'Empress Ki'.

The photo shows Joo Jin Mo and Baek Jin Hee posing for a photo together. The two are casting in the drama as 'Wang Yoo' and 'Tanasili', who would do anything to get rid of each other. However, the two are showing a very intimate look in the photo.

Even though the two are casting in the drama as opponents, the two turn into great friends when the cameras go off.

The two are going through endless all-nighter shootings, but it is said that they are showing huge supports for each other.

Meanwhile, 'Empress Ki' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Oh jin ju en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=261360

> Joo Jin-Mo talks about his new drama 'Empress Ki'

20131024155220_5268c3a427af2_1.jpg
Actor Joo Jin Mo told that he had to get ringer solution injected while shooting a new drama.

On October 24th, press conference of new MBC drama 'Empress Ki' was held at Grand Ball Room of Grand Hyatt Hotel, which is located in Yongsan District of Seoul.

During the conference, Ha Ji Won, Joo Jin Mo, Ji Chang Wook, Baek Jin Hee, and a number of other staffs and directors appeared and talked about the new drama.

Joo Jin Mo said, "I casted in the drama as a king of Koryo. It is the first time for me to do a drama for MBC, and I've never casted in such a major-scale drama."

He made people laugh by saying, "So, I am aiming for 'Best New Actor' at 'MBC Entertainment Awards'. Please show me a lot of support."

He went on, "I had the first ringer solution injection in my life this morning. It felt quite weird. We are all doing our best, and I really hope you will all enjoy the drama."

Joo Jin Mo is casting in the drama as King Choong Hye, who is the 28th king of Koryo, and he said, "I once casted as a king of Koryo in a film before, but this king is totally from the previous one."

Meanwhile, 'Empress Ki' will premiere on October 28th at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=244259

> Go So Young reveals the truth about Jang Dong-Gun and his friends

20120710141552_4ffbba88249dc_1.jpg
Go So Young revealed the truth about Jang Dong-gun's friends' true characters.

On 9th, Go So Young appeared on SBS 'Healing Camp', and talked about her husband's friends.

She was asked whether Jang Dong-gun's friends don't try to fool around with him, she said, "How dare they do that in front of me? If they ever did so, they picked a wrong person."

She continued, "Jang Dong-gun's friends are mostly really masculine and macho men. I once invited Joo Jin Mo, Hyun Bin, and Han Jae Seok to Jang Dong-gun's birthday dinner at an Italian restaurant."

She said about Hyun Bin, "He was a really big eater. He said, 'When I eat these kinds of foods, I just keep eating endlessly. I don't even feel full."

She also said, "Jang Dong-gun always hangs out such guys, so I don't think he really understands girls."

On the other hand, Go So Young also told about the love story with her husband.

/Reporting by Nam Woo-Jeong en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=105129

> Joo Jin Mo decided to cast in 'Friend 2'

20130327085434_5152353a17af9_1.jpg
Joo Jin Mo decided to cast in movie 'Friends 2'.

On March 26th, Joo Jin Mo's management agency told that Joo Jin Bo decided to cast in movie 'Friends 2' as Lee Cheol Joo.

Lee Cheol Joo is Lee Jun Seok(casted by Yoo Oh Sung)'s father, and he is a charismatic gangster who was famous back in 1960s.

In the movie, Lee Cheol Joo will be showing an explosive charisma.

Joo Jin Mo said, "I'm glad that I was offered a chance to join the team. 'Friends 2' will show different and deeper sides of each characters. It's been six years since I worked with director Kwang Kyung Taek and I am very excited for our new work. I will do my best."

Joo Jin Mo and director Kwak Kyung Taek worked together in movie 'Love' back in 2007.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=180544

Note 1 : Only the articles which managed to be in the trends on Naver were translated.
Note 2 : Didn't know that Baek Jin Hee was this close with Joo Jin Mo, no wonder she went on his movie premiere.
Note 3 : He did win his Best Actor Award, his wish was granted

@Sarah.lina~~~

Yes, Baek Jin Hee and Joo Jin Mo were close! When she talked about her "oppa' during interviews, she always had that "little-girl-talking-about-the-next-door-big-brother-whom-I-admire" looks! LOL

I guess JJM seems to be closer to her due to the big age difference.  He is famous for few scandals.  I think he kept a distance with "most" female costars of similar ages (like with the actress playing ED).  However, since BJH is so much younger than he, he treats her like a kid sister :)!!    

@sarah.lina~~

Also, I laughed at this sentence....

She also said, "Jang Dong-gun always hangs out such guys, so I don't think he really understands girls." I guess the comment may be applied to all Jang Dong-gu's buddies. JJM is included. This is a BOY's club!!

Guest lyzamellark

@sarah.lina and @anjshin thank you so much ladies, for all these pictures!!! aaaahhh I'm so in love with Joo Jin Mo!!!!!! his smile can brighten up an entire stadium...

@QuercusL : Here the screencap, she was talking about Left -> Right : Joo Jin Mo, Hyun Bin and Han Jae Suk (who recently married)

x0i8.png

Oh am i the only who wants to see this two grace by screen (whether small or big)... i'm curious about Kim Eun Sook too, i just noticed that these friends seem to follow their opinion, Kwak Kyung Taek shot with JDG, JJM and HB.... Kim Eun Sook had JDG in her drama thanks to HB, i'm wondering if she's trying to have Joo Jin Mo now :-?

falf.jpg