Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest ElinaG

@lorac, me too. I really liked the song in a movie but after hearing first time JJM singing it, I understood that his version is my favorite :-]
@Ding Lin I can't :(

Guest Ding Lin

@ElinaG~~
I realized that I did not know how to copy a gif link :(!   Sorry!
@akiko_nicole~
Welcome :)! JJM does have a twitter.  However, I think he has not updated his twitter for a very long time. 

Guest ElizabethA

ElizabethA said: I love his singing.I believe he has a lot of potential with the right training singing couch. his voice can sound kind like the singer that sings the song Wind Breeze.but that is just my opinion.:)lorac said: Well... now that we got that sorted out. Jin Mo, not on par with professional singers but makes up for it in stage presence and enthusiasm.  
If you are referring to Sanghwageome as the song in A Frozen Flower, I much prefer Jin Mo's version to the dubbed in the film.

Guest Ding Lin

A Chinese fan provided JJM's old Twitter messages.  Apparently, he showed up at a coffee shop with his dog before.  I am translating the messages from his Twitter on 2010.09.28  
********* JJM's messages ****************************************************
(1) I have been living for "A better tomorrow" for a while. I became jobless again. What should I do today? ^^ 
(2) I am feeling like deleting all twitter messages and start over again. Please continue to follow me ^^.
(3) I am at 江南清潭洞 (location) after a long while. I am relaxing and drinking coffee. Why am I feeling a bit embarrassed here? Maybe, I should go back to my own neighborhood.
(4)  I am drinking coffee alone, bored... and spending time with this gal....
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

(5) Even though, I am by myself.  I am having fun. 

(6) Do you know what this is? 
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.(7) Ha! Everybody knows.... except me?  I did not know until now.  It is a music player (Ding Lin's note: Actually, I did not know what that is).

(8) It was a gift from a fan. It is easy to carry.  I can listen to music anytime.  I am taking it wherever I go.  And... it is cute, so I am posting a photo.
(9) I had coffee, but I am hungry after I got home! What was this situation? (Cry) I should have had dinner before I came home.  I had to cook something for myself, but my refridge is empty! Miserable! 
(10)   I played with this guy after I got home.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

(11) Aha.... I would like to post a video clip. How can I post a video clip?
(12) Ha....Ha...Ha....Ha~~~~********** The end of JJM's messages************

The original link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1134836775?pn=2

@Ding Lin : Thanks for sharing here too. Our WangNyang thread is moving so fast with interestingly scandalous discussion. But our JJM's thread is so ...hmm...should I say low key, just like JJM :)). We need some excitement here too!  \:D/

Guest anjshin

I started watching PUNCH,. and seriously laughing with every scene JJM, JJM&SMA is at., =)) =)) =)) here are some screencaps where he said "meow.... meow..... meow...." hilariously and caugh me non-stop laughing. :)) :))very far from WY, ShinJeon and DongYoung and SangJun character. ;))

10334376_10201856123231089_6916882520294
10308881_10201856123151087_2501000168157
10291860_10201856123031084_8592801611970
10271552_10201856123431094_2792616458618

10262254_10201856166392168_1743495344286
10253748_10201856171192288_4830694356438

Guest anjshin

This is all for you ladies especially to @Ding Lin who haven't got enough of King GongMin in AFF.  :-bd Thanks to my dear friend @shaym for sharing this video clip to me, you seriously made my day  :-*

He also said he wanted to play in a musical, because of this tweet lots of articles were released stating that he was cast in a musical... lol... but it was just a wish :D

There is also his personal japanese blog, he didn't uploaded it since 2011 there are some pics he took during his Gabi days - here -

@anjshin : you should watch Liar, he plays a character completely different from his other movies :D ... or maybe you've already watched it :D

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: yes dear,. I already saw Liar,. :D he is also hilarious in that movie with his good friend GHJ.,  ;)) Thanks for sharing the link there., I just melted while viewing his pictures,  :\"> :PI took one photo... and something ran in my delusional mind again,. :) I don't know if it's ok to take it so I'll just place it in the spoiler mode,. :)

10312419_10201856480400018_3622438883833

@anjshin : i watched the interview back then, i love how they didn't let Song Ji Hyo alone poor her she was all like... i'm glad i prepared all these questions... or when she was talking about the bedscenes she said "... a change of emotion" JJM asked "What change of emotion?" =)) =))

From what i've heard, Song Ji Hyo wasn't aware of all the bed scenes when she signed the contract, and when you've already signed it, you can't withdraw it without penalty fees, it's because of that many actors/actresses are "forced" to do the bed scenes even if they didn't want it.... when Jo In Sung said that all the bedscenes had a meaning, i disagree with him, half of them were fanservice only :D

Guest anjshin

thanks for another info ny dear @sarah.lina :) poor actors/actresses :( ,. it's a good thing that they did all their best in AFF and what I remembered is their acting and they met their goal right there. :)

the picture you just posted,. =P~ it's really cute dear. :)

Talking about pics, there is one i love is this...
cute . cute . cute

tumblr_n5pue5kLED1sq7hzoo1_400.jpg

@anjshin : i'm just angry over the fact that they gave no interview, cf deals nor magazine shoot for him, but judging from his career he never had a happy medium, i hope for his next project he will skyrock like he did with 200 PB and AFF :D

Guest anjshin

I'm also looking forward to that my dear @sarah.lina ,. as to why there's no CF or magazine shoot I'm hoping it's in a positive side on why,. :D ;;) the interview is what really makes me sick, nothing at all. :(:((

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: I'm really looking forward for his next project while I'm catching up his other works,. I miss his presence on my screen, it's a crap that MBC channel appeared in our TV when EK is already finished, and I can't see him no more. Wanted to flip tables seriously. #-o

Guest Ding Lin

@anjshin~~

THANK YOU for the AFF interview!! Oh! I have not fully recovered from my AFF fever. King Gongmin is like......

wine-tasting-party-ideas-wine-glass.jpg