Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Good job detective @lucy13880!!! For those who want to look at it, it's Sung Yuri for Sure Magazine April '15 Issue and YES... thanks to Fantagio (well, leaving it) she finally had her photoshoot, even when being regular on SBS Healing Camp she had like one per year which is awfully shocking. http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000329942

Guest meelis

A funny article about Satorisan shoes: JDG's shoes vs. JJM's shoes, winner?http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201503200100250280016180&servicedate=20150319

Nj2ep7.jpg

I prefer JJM's, BTW, they look more elaborated :D
1k2VU5.jpg

@meelis, Thanks for the article. My unbiased pov would say (with the overall look)... tie. The two of them look great even if they have a different style. I would love to see btw JJM wearing JDG's clothes, it would look great on him too. :)
Who wants to start betting of the day the article will be released? (casting news, you can choose two dates)
- 20 March- 23 March

Guest meelis

LOL, @salijoo, as an overall look, it's a tie, yes. In the article I laughed the most at the description of JJM's "stylish wool beanie". :))
Oh, you're being optimistic with these dates. OK, I'll be optimistic too and I'll bet on 20 March, which is tomorrow, so we won't need to wait long to know if it's true. ;))
Thanks for the videos, @lucy13880!  :-*

@salijoo~~~

I am placing my bet on March 29. 
(Do not ask me why.  The date just sounds good to me.  LOLOL)
Well, I am also tempting to bet on April 1 -- the April Fool's Day. It would be very funny if the news was released on the April Fool's Day. LOL

Guest meelis

@QuercusL, please not on 1 April, we will wonder whether it's true or just another joke. :))
@lucy13880, it's true, on those pics there's only the JJM beanie which can be seen from afar. ;))

Guest meelis

Oh, @chinalily_wang, same with me, it's part of my morning routine already, checking for news while having my morning coffee, but ... nothing. :(
OK, do you allow me to change my bet? I'd place it now on 25 March, it's Annunciation (a Christian Feast), sounds suitable, no? ;)(it's also my mom's BD, so I love this day)

Guest meelis

Well, @salijoo, if the Pygmalion effect was operational, we'd make it happen already, no? :)) Anyone else with realtives' b-days around these days? :D

A fan made Joo Jin Mo bracelet (credit to the owner, Kumi)
6LqITQ.jpg

S9TV0J.jpg

It's okay @QuercusL, the father of my grandfather of my german cousin's uncle not on my father side but my mother's one b-day is March 20. Should we believe it now? =)) 
@meelis, @chinalily_wang, Well.... It's time to make it happen then. :))

Hi guys I've been busy, thank you for the pics from his White Day party.. really there is no news yet about his drama??? April is just around the corner.. I hope next week we have the drama title already..
About those gifts I love the alarm clock with his voice recording.. imagine waking up to his voice everyday.. I want one.. lol