Albino Asians.

Guest classic x

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bigfatPANDA

i have a friend who says she' partially albino.

she's full viet & her hair is a light hazel and she has green blue eyes.

her skin is soo pale and she never tans even though she goes out more than me and i'm dark as heck!

iunno if that counts but yeah =P

truly albino asians.. uh, i think they look cool ;p

Guest touche`

I'm not sure but I THINK three of my family members are Albino. They have natural blonde/brown hair and their skin are very pale. Their hair are light brown, which you can't even see it.

They get burn easily by the sun and I have no idea either. Over the years the colors got darker. So maybe not?

I'm not sure but I THINK three of my family members are Albino. They have natural blonde/brown hair and their skin are very pale. Their hair are light brown, which you can't even see it.

They get burn easily by the sun and I have no idea either. Over the years the colors got darker. So maybe not?

Actually it may be a form of albinism. In some cases Albinism is not permanent. There are people who experience it early on and later it works it self out. The pigmentation is due to a lack of melanin. I believe melanin is a hormone, so in some cases people who have had albinism can then get the "homogenous" look they were supposed to have. Rare, but it can happen.

Guest DarknessFalls

some of my relatives are albino.

they have grey eyes, not red. (they're pure Chinese, as far as i know)

i think it's a genetic defect that runs in my family x_x

Having grey eyes or red, and not brown doesn't necessarily make them Albino. This is like people tho think Asians are the only ones with Epicanthic folds.

News flash for those who think Asians only have brown eyes or black hair, there are indeed Asians who have different colors eyes as well as non-black hair.

Eye color is caused by melanin. Blue eyes are caused by an absence of brown melanin, although the exact mechanism is determined by couple genes which are independent of skin and hair coloration. As eyes get darker due to brown melanin, they turn green. Green eyes are actually a mixture of brown and blue colors. The brown of melanin is actually dark yellow, so yellow and blue pigment combine to make green eyes.

green_eye_color_anim.gif

she's full viet & her hair is a light hazel and she has green blue eyes.

Is she really? not to sound like a smartass but I still don't get why people feel the need to say they are "100%, full, pure" etc. It's not like it's a common thing that people visit a doctor and they say "Oh your 100% of this ethnicity".

And plus Vietnamese has a mix of many different ethnicities, there are Viets who look Chinese....there are Viets who look like Islanders..there are Viets who look Caucasian/Asian mix but they all swear they are 100% Viet. <_<

Guest fatcupoftea

I have never seen an albino Asian before

...but I have a picture of a blue eyed Asian man Kanas Lake, Xinjiang, China (I found this picture on flickr a while ago...):

7xjq2jm.jpg

8c1agec.jpg

yeah...I'm PRETTY sure he isn't wearing contacts.

Also some cases of blue eyes in Asian might (this is just a thought) be because of inter-related (I'm wording it wrong) breeding.

Guest vip_gd

so that's what they are called ..

I was like, "albino?"

'till I saw the pictures

actually, this lady who works at a kodak store

she resembled those people in those pictures.

Guest DarknessFalls

so that's what they are called ..

I was like, "albino?"

'till I saw the pictures

actually, this lady who works at a kodak store

she resembled those people in those pictures.

Albino:

A person or animal lacking normal pigmentation, with the result being that the skin and hair are abnormally white or milky and the eyes have a pink or blue iris and a deep-red pupil.

From Wikipedia:

The word is sometimes used in derogatory ways towards people; more neutral terms are "albinistic" and "person with albinism" . Additional clinical adjectives sometimes used to refer to animals are "albinoid" and "albinic".

I have never seen an albino Asian before

Also some cases of blue eyes in Asian might (this is just a thought) be because of inter-related (I'm wording it wrong) breeding.

Interracial? anyways just because a Asian doesn't have brown eyes or has blue eyes doesn't mean they are albino.

There is a African-American basketball player, his eyes are hazel.

devean06.jpg

Then there's Robert Ri'chard, who could me bi-racial but not certain about that so it could just be his eyes:

18424139.jpg

w570391-view.jpg

It's not defective and last I heard it didn't have to be from both parents.

Both parents have to carry the "defective" gene, but neither of them themselves have to be albino. Anyway, I've never seen an albino asian before, but that model looks almost surreal.

Guest fatcupoftea

Interracial? anyways just because a Asian doesn't have brown eyes or has blue eyes doesn't mean they are albino.

No not interracial. I meant when people marry and make babies with their relatives.

And I never said that Asians without brown eye were albinos. :rolleyes: I posted those pictures because someone made a comment about if there were actually naturally blue eyed Asians. duh.

Archived