Super Junior Ehb Secret Camera

Guest 13miracles

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bananahwithanH

i thought that was kind of mean to make them cry like that. but i guess its all okay.. but i still feel bad.

Guest aleena

they have such a strong and beautiful bond between them.this episode was really emotional.ahhhh.i love suju sooo much!!! 슈주너무사랑해!!!

i watched this few days back..

it was so touching~~~

my heart ached so much when i saw hyukjae crying.. he must have been so hurt by what shin dong has said..

poor boy *hugs* been pranked like 2-3 times... so mean, they shouldn't do it to him again.. hehe

who says 13 members group can't survive... they are working hard and their bond is so close!

Super Junior Fighting!!

Guest soheena

wht a wonderful scene.. T^T

heechul & kangin acted professionally, i almost believed that they had a real fight.

finally, their relationship can tell sth. ....they r not just a group of boys who can dance 'n sing...

but group of boys who have the same dream, they r more than friends... they r family.

Keep going on and on and on !! i'll support u guys forever!!!

it was so touch, i luv this ep>< im so happy knowing that they're together no matter wat>< =] *CRY under blanket*

lol at yesung n sungmin, they try to collect tears wen the members r crying, that's y shindong broke out n laugh>< ROLF.=]

SUPER JUNi-ORRRRR FOREVER!!!!<3

Guest Llamallamaa

Is that the song from Spirited Away that I hear in the background? I love that song. It's probably one of the most touching and beautiful songs I've ever heard <3.

Anyways, this is the exact reason why I love them :blush:. You can laugh with them and cry with them, and it just makes you fall in love with them even more. They're so sweet! <3 I love my dorks forever...

• 2 months later...
Guest 16candl3s

My admiration & love for Super Junior became stronger after watching this episode.

My heart ached after seeing Hyuk Jae, Ryeowook and mostly Kyu Hyun crying. Kyu's words moved me to tears. I knew what he said came from his heart & not part of the prank anymore. The bond & the friendship between the members is really special. I <<<<<33333 Super Junior!

Guest MisS_SuJu

I watched that episode.

So funny ^^

But whoa, Kyuhyun is a good actor, isn't he?

I mean... his speech was so touching T.T

Archived