Hey! Say! Jump (je's New Group)

Guest __daanii.

Guest Sherrane

^Is it Ryosuke that you're into? *points at your disturbing location*

Ahh~ those Ryosuke pictures are definitely love! I got my hopes up when I saw the word Takaki in your post and was expecting as much pictures of Takaki as Chinen and Ryosuke.

Thanks for sharing. >.<

I'm a perv, D:

Ohh, sorry not a big takaki fan

but hey, he's starring in gokusen 3.

that deserves major props.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Chinen's voice has already started changing, if you've seen the HHS perfs or the latest SC eps. Let's just hope it changes slowly and not too sudden. I am going to be *so* sad when I hear that beautiful voice crack. T_T;

I know his voice has been changing [and it breaks my heart! :tears: ], but I meant Chinen growing up in all ways. :tears: He's going to become taller than me, and then he'll go through an awkward stage like Takaki and his other 17 year-old sempais are in. [sorry! I do adore Takaki too, but the 17 year-olds of HS are still in that awkward teenage stage, and I do wonder why they have been debuted when they aren't at their best yet :sweatingbullets: ]

Hahahah, I remember when I told my friends how into I was this group. I expected them to all chastise me [like "Ah, you bad old girl you~~why are you fangirling jailbait??!" :sweatingbullets: ]. But they kinda just went: "Oh, LOL." And they told me it didn't matter that I found jailbait adorable, because I look like jailbait myself. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad.

Anyway, anyone have clips of them speaking in English? I've heard that Chinen doesn't like the language [but how can I talk cute little Chinen then? :tears: ], but I've heard some of them say they like studying it. It would be nice to hear them talk in a language I can fully understand, hahah.

Guest Sherrane

I know his voice has been changing [and it breaks my heart! :tears: ], but I meant Chinen growing up in all ways. :tears: He's going to become taller than me, and then he'll go through an awkward stage like Takaki and his other 17 year-old sempais are in. [sorry! I do adore Takaki too, but the 17 year-olds of HS are still in that awkward teenage stage, and I do wonder why they have been debuted when they aren't at their best yet :sweatingbullets: ]

Hahahah, I remember when I told my friends how into I was this group. I expected them to all chastise me [like "Ah, you bad old girl you~~why are you fangirling jailbait??!" :sweatingbullets: ]. But they kinda just went: "Oh, LOL." And they told me it didn't matter that I found jailbait adorable, because I look like jailbait myself. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad.

Anyway, anyone have clips of them speaking in English? I've heard that Chinen doesn't like the language [but how can I talk cute little Chinen then? :tears: ], but I've heard some of them say they like studying it. It would be nice to hear them talk in a language I can fully understand, hahah.

Chinen's voice is starting to change but he still has a really great voice. I think he's the best singer in HSJ.

The only clips I know of them talking english is Ryutaro. And it was a short clip. But a shorter one is where Keito says "I'm hungry" in the roll call of the song "tobira alksjdlkj" haha I can't remember it right away. But Keito is really good at his english, which you can tell from that small clip. I love Keito and how him having a british accent is making him even hotter. Hahha.

Guest nghister

^ I agree. Chinen is a really great singer. ^ ^ I just hope that he still will be after puberty. D=

LOL.

Yeah, my friends just find my obsession with Chinen disturbing at best. They don't really know what to say so I just ignore them. xD

As of now I think the voice change isn't very apparent and if it's going to just change steadily like Yabu's did, that would be great b/c it'll help fans get used to it over time. I do know what you're talking about with the whole awkward thing and I think the only one who is the least awkward amongst the 16-18 (Daiki is still 16 and Yabu is already legal in the US! ...not that I'd go there =x) is Hikaru. He's just too cool to be awkward apparently. haha

I do remember hearing Chinen say a couple of english words but it's probably on that weekly show Hyakushiki. Engrish more like. He did mention in an interview that he doesn't like English and wishes he didn't have to learn it, so I guess it's best to communicate with him in Japanese, or just spoil him to death with piggyback rides? x= Ryutaro's well known for his 'What's desuyo?' line and also his brief and funny english conversation with a caucasian guest on a show. Yuuto helped him with the listening part. lol

Guest Shiget^

UPDATES:

Hey! Say! JUMP members co-star in drama special

Hey! Say! JUMP members Yuto Nakajima, Ryosuke Yamada, Yuri Chinen, and Daiki Arioka will co-star in an NTV drama special this April, titled "Sensei wa Erai!"

Nakajima, Chinen, and Arioka play three useless students at a public junior high school. At first, they find their homeroom teacher dull and bothersome, but an incident leads them to take a liking to him. Along with their former classmate (Yamada) who now attends a private school, the students unite to transform their teacher into a respectable guy.

The actor playing the teacher has not yet been revealed. Filming will start in mid-March, with broadcast planned for an unspecified date in April.

credits: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-2664

Hey! Say! JUMP cheers on volleyball again

Hey! Say! JUMP has been appointed as the supporter for the 39th National High School Volleyball Tournament, which takes place on March 20-26 with coverage by Fuji TV.

The group was chosen as the special supporter for the Volleyball World Cup in November, for which they released their debut single, "Ultra Music Power." For this competition, they will provide an image song titled "Chance to Change" (no release date announced yet).

Like last year, announcers Kazuhiro Watanabe and Rio Hirai will be in charge of the tournament's coverage.

credits: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-2692

looks like HSJ will be busy for the past few months ^^;; not to mentioned their spring concerts on april and may XDD

and last sunday's performance in SC

ULTRA MUSIC POWER (BALLAD VERSION)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no_Y9P5yMhU

^^ I want them to do more stuff! XD More songs especially. Seriously, their songs have much higher playcounts in my iTunes than their JE sempai's songs. XD

Chinen's voice is starting to change but he still has a really great voice. I think he's the best singer in HSJ.

The only clips I know of them talking english is Ryutaro. And it was a short clip. But a shorter one is where Keito says "I'm hungry" in the roll call of the song "tobira alksjdlkj" haha I can't remember it right away. But Keito is really good at his english, which you can tell from that small clip. I love Keito and how him having a british accent is making him even hotter. Hahha.

Yes, I love Chinen's voice. He sounds like such a little angel. XD Even when he talks and fanboys over Ohno. <3 I'm so jealous of Ohno, seriously.

Ryutaro is such a cutie. I think he's underrated and doesn't get quite as much attention as he could get because everyone is too busy fawning over Chinen. He needs... hugs? [LOL, I don't know.]

Keito is a junior hottie. I mean he's not quite a hottie yet since he is still a kid, but he's definitely getting there, it's only a matter of time. Like, he wouldn't be one of those cute little kids who goes astray in their development and don't turn out as fabulous grown-ups--Keito surely has a future as a hottie. :lol:

I can't believe I just used 'hot' to describe a 14 year-old. Hahah!!

LOL.

Yeah, my friends just find my obsession with Chinen disturbing at best. They don't really know what to say so I just ignore them. xD

As of now I think the voice change isn't very apparent and if it's going to just change steadily like Yabu's did, that would be great b/c it'll help fans get used to it over time. I do know what you're talking about with the whole awkward thing and I think the only one who is the least awkward amongst the 16-18 (Daiki is still 16 and Yabu is already legal in the US! ...not that I'd go there =x) is Hikaru. He's just too cool to be awkward apparently. haha

I do remember hearing Chinen say a couple of english words but it's probably on that weekly show Hyakushiki. Engrish more like. He did mention in an interview that he doesn't like English and wishes he didn't have to learn it, so I guess it's best to communicate with him in Japanese, or just spoil him to death with piggyback rides? x= Ryutaro's well known for his 'What's desuyo?' line and also his brief and funny english conversation with a caucasian guest on a show. Yuuto helped him with the listening part. lol

Well, Chinen is so adorable, so even if my friends probably tell me that I'm being disturbing, I wouldn't care. They kind of ignore my weirdness, it's their way of coping. XD

I'm actually asking my friend to teach me to speak Japanese since it's her major. [i now kinda wish I let my fangirl side take over and chosen it as a major too, but I didn't know I was going to like a cute little singer named Chinen at that time. XD] I told her to teach me how to say: "Come to big sister, she has candy~~ <3" and other similar things. :lol: She couldn't really scold me about it, because she has an obsession [going the other way though--she's obsessed with many 40++ year old seiyuu XD].

Hahah, I do find the HS Best kids awkward, but I think they're adorable nonetheless. Takaki--I seem to be picking on him--he's just so, so awkward!! He's my poster boy for awkward-developmental-years-of-celebrities. But he really is my favorite HS Best boy. I find his awkwardness endearing, his huge grin [with disappearing eyes] is cute, and I want to hug him when he laughs shyly/uneasily during shows. :lol: I hope he finds a crazily gorgeous girlfriend, maybe a couple of years older than him, who would dote on his adorableness. XD

And gosh, Hikaru is hot. I shouldn't be saying things about someone younger than me, but he is. XD [i think I may be partial to me because at certain angles he looks like Wentz Eiji. <3]

Guest VeNuS_018

I saw them perform in Music Station's Super Live 2007 and I was shocked (because I'm not really a Jpop person. haha) to know that some of the members are actually younger than I am.. 12 y/o? OMO! That really shocked me! haha!

Guest busagiboo

When I first listened and saw them, I couldn't believe that some of them are the same age as me. The ones who are the same age as me look like they're at least 3 years younger than me. They're really cute, but I can't really listened to them for a long time because their voices are just so high right now. Maybe in a few years I'll give them another try. :P

Guest sushi_junkee

i feel so... young lol

everybody is saying "oh they're so young"

i'm saying they're the perfect age, well that's cuz i'm around the age of most of them.. x]

ahh has anyone seen the hsj 08-09 calendar scans?

if not, i'll upload em

Guest jesseski

^ of course they're young. Even if you're around a similar age to them, it's still young for them to have debuted. I mean, HSB not so much, but HS7 are ridiculously young no matter how you look at it.

THE CALENDAR IS AMAZINGLY CUTE. I don't know why I bought it 'cause I'm not that much a HSJ fan, but I love it *___*

hello hsj thread.

Guest sushi_junkee

^to have debuted..em, i agree with you. hsb is alright but yes, hs7 IS really young.

i was really surprised that ryutaro was 12 O_O

Guest Shiget^

its alright, they are already famous to begin with LOL

anyways their dome DVD is coming up its already up for pre ordering:

Hey! Say! Jump Debut & First Concert Ikinari! In Tokyo Dome

Catalog No.: JABA-5040

Format: DVD

Number of discs (or other units): 2

Release Date: 2008/04/30

Price: 4571yen (4800yen Tax incl.)

[uS$ 45.32] Change Currency

F.S. Points: 137 points

Item weight: 230 g

First ever live DVD release from Johnny's Jimusho act Hey! Say! JUMP includes footage from their December 22, 2007 performance at the Tokyo Dome as well as footage following the group from their September 24 formation at the Yokohama Arena up through their CD debut and performance. Also includes televised support comments to the group from Yoshihiko Inohara, Go Morita, Sho Sakurai, Kazunari Ninomiya, Keiichiro Koyama, and Ryo Shishido (two types each for a total of 12 shorts). Package features deluxe 24-page booklet (subject to change).

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=JABA-5040

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Shiget^

HEY SAY JUMP HAS A NEW SINGLE CURRENTLY UNTITLTED ROFL

JACA-5096

Hey! Say! JUMP/UNTITLED[w/ DVD, Limited Edition] CDA

1048 yen US$10/103.62 Release Date:2008/05/21

Description:Second single release from Hey! Say1 JUMP features a dreamy sounding, message-filled track to welcome in the new green of the season. Single includes one song total. Limited edition includes bonus DVD with music video and making-of footage plus alternate jacket artwork. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

LIMITED EDITION WITH DVD

JACA-5098

Hey! Say! JUMP/UNTITLED[Regular Edition] CDA

Description:Second single release from Hey! Say1 JUMP features a dreamy sounding, message-filled track to welcome in the new green of the season. Regular edition includes additional ballad "Oretachi no Seishun (Title Subject To Change) filled with nostalgia for the ups and down of youthful nievety, the "Dai 39Kai Haru no Koko Ballet" image song "Chance to Change," and karaoke versions of all three tracks for six songs total.

REGULAR EDITION

Guest miki_chan

Oooh thanks for the information. I love the Hey Say boys (:

Cant wait for it :D

Hey! Say! JUMP/UNTITLED[Regular Edition] CDA

Description:Second single release from Hey! Say1 JUMP features a dreamy sounding, message-filled track to welcome in the new green of the season. Regular edition includes additional ballad "Oretachi no Seishun (Title Subject To Change) filled with nostalgia for the ups and down of youthful nievety, the "Dai 39Kai Haru no Koko Ballet" image song "Chance to Change," and karaoke versions of all three tracks for six songs total.[/

It means "Our Youth" right? D:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iced.green.tea

:o

i<3ryosuke!

he's such an uber cutie <3

i dont know much about HSJ yet,

but ill be sure to stalk this thread :D (does that sound weird...?)

mm. most of them are the same age as me...

o__o

EDIT EDIT EDIT: oo. chinen and nakajima-kun are growing on me xDD

still love yama-chan though :) HSJ = <3

Guest Shiget^

Ryosuke Yamada to play young Furuhata Ninzaburo

Fuji TV's detective drama "Furuhata Ninzaburo" is making its "return" as a drama special. Titled "Furuhata Chugakusei," the special features the titular hero as a junior high student, played by Hey! Say! JUMP's Ryosuke Yamada.

The original drama starred Masakazu Tamura and ran for three seasons, during 1994, 1996, and 1999. It had three special "Final" episodes in 2006.

Koki Mitani, who scripted the series, is back as the screenwriter. The story will have the young Furuhata, a 3rd-year junior high student, transferred to a school in the countryside due to family circumstances. He doesn't fit in at first, but he eventually gains a reputation as a detective and opens his own detective agency. One day, he hears about the town's legend of buried treasure, and he immediately begins unraveling the mystery.

Shooting starts later this month, but the broadcast date has not yet been announced.

credits: tokyograph

Archived