Hey! Say! Jump (je's New Group)

Guest __daanii.

Guest cee.jay

I see the old Ya Ya Yah boys... Anyone knew what happened to Taiyou Ayukawa? (the tallest one~) he was my fave :(

edit: I can see Yuya Takagi growing up to be such a beautiful guy :ph34r:

Taiyo resigned from Johnnys on the 30th of November 2007 ):

So what happened to Ya ya ya then?

Ooo one of the kid is from Tantei Gakuen Q

Ya-ya-yah has disbanded since Yabu and Hikaru were moved into HSJ and debut.

Taiyo resigned and Shoon is now a junior, he hasn't been put in a new unit yet~

However the u wanna spell it u know what I mean

I <3 HSJ

But I always hear older woman (21 and over) talking about how hot these little boys are :vicx:

and they all look like they are 5....it's very frightening

keep it real, atleast the HS7 part of the group look like they can pass as 5th graders

Like how Ryosuke has sexy lips and how they wanna marry him

and I'm like "You are aware he is only like 14 or 15 right?"

Yeh there is something very wrong if a grown woman is calling a little boy hot

I wasnt trying to be rude

but I just hope people know that they are just babies

There are profiles on the first page.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh! So cute! Some of them are older than me, but I feel like they are all younger then me! haha. I want one of them as a little brother!!! :P

haha i know! half of them are around the same age as me but they look soo much younger haha. i think it's their cute faces

Inoo Kei looks like he'll grow up more on the handsome side but the others look like they'll grow up just as pretty boys. actually, he reminds me of the Taiwanese actor Ethan Ruan from Green forest my home... and Ethan Ruan is damn hot.

damn, i felt old when i watched hey say 7... but now with hey say jump, i just can't watch.

Guest joan_qt2004

I watched Shounen Club last week and these boys performed. I only have one thing to say...it was DISTURBING. It felt weird and a bit perverse how those women..and I mean women are screaming and drooling over these boys..and they are indeed boys. They even performed showing their bare chest that are so thin...they look malnourished and those women seem to love it as evident from their screams. Watching the show and the reaction of the crowd to these little boys brought chills to my spine.

Guest Shiget^

^

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you're reaction is soo funny

be use to it, if you look at the tally of who buys their singles and album for like Johnnys are 40% 10's and 20% 40's, meaning there are fans who are really young and fans that are really old. there are fans who are already married yet still fans of johnnys juniors. actually not only Johnnys has this, if you check other artists and other entertainment companies in japan its the just the same ^^;; it just explains how their fandoms is not for just a certain age but for all walks of life thats why they are very popular, whether they are old or young, it serves all ages :) and they could stay up to 10-20 years in the business :)

and japanese guys bodies are normally like that ^^;; they dont get really buff like Koreans do, This is how far they can go, and these are still kids they have still time to walk out theyre just only 12-17 years old ^^;;

Honestly before i was scared too, because I'm already 22, and I like one member here thats Yamada Ryosuke, He's only 14 years old, and our age gap is 8 years, but its impossible not to love him, all of them are soo lovable <33 I think its like that to all the fans too, i never supported anyone younger than me by 2 years, but now im here ROFLMAO

I LOVE THIS SHOT:

41cr0.jpg42dv5.jpg

Guest ayrenyeel2

Yamada's screenshots from 1 pound of gospel!

by me! lol

th_8.jpg

th_4.jpg

th_3.jpg

th_1.jpg

th_yutoSB160.jpg

th_ryoSB160x600.jpg

and a little bit of something! i hope this pictures werent posted yet!

hi shiget^ thnx for the photos and i love ur siggy and avatar! :rolleyes:

Guest nghister

^ Those short shorts are KILLER. =x

Seriously, I don't know what Johnny's was thinking when they made them wear short white shorts in their pamphlet shoot. The only thing I found funny was that they removed Inoo's leg hair (or he shaved? =x) b/c we all know Inoo = hairy!

I watched Shounen Club last week and these boys performed. I only have one thing to say...it was DISTURBING. It felt weird and a bit perverse how those women..and I mean women are screaming and drooling over these boys..and they are indeed boys. They even performed showing their bare chest that are so thin...they look malnourished and those women seem to love it as evident from their screams. Watching the show and the reaction of the crowd to these little boys brought chills to my spine.

That's kinda funny b/c I think you're a fan of Arashi, and I think most of the HSJ kids are a lot bigger than Nino. lol . Arashi as a group, aside from Aiba, is pretty pint sized too if you think the jrs are tiny?

As for the fans, even DBSK have older women as fans so I don't see why Jrs can't either. Sure they performe shirtless sometimes (which I wish they wouldn't b/c there's nothing to show) but they're boys, and boys shirtless isn't exactly a novel concept, nor a scandalous one. They frankly have nothing to show or hide from their chest area.

As for all those comments about HSJ being jailbaits.. well I don't think the older people in this thread really think of them in any other way than 'really cute kids'? I mean, why use age as an excuse to not acknowledge talent?

-------------------------

Oh, and Wonderland Train was surprisingly impressive. I was expecting some cutesy song like Tobira and instead they started doing flips like there's no tomorrow. lol

Guest miki_chan

Update on Yamada Ryosuke x)

Well you know the drama he stars in with Kame ?

1 Pound Gospel? Its already uploaded and subbed on crunchyroll.

if you dont have an account i suggest you make one cause its a good site ;D

i posted it in the 1 pound gospel thread, and thought should post it here. x)

ONE POUND GOSPEL EP 1 @ CRUNCHYROLL SUBBED

Happy watching . :]

Guest cee.jay

^ Those short shorts are KILLER. =x

Seriously, I don't know what Johnny's was thinking when they made them wear short white shorts in their pamphlet shoot. The only thing I found funny was that they removed Inoo's leg hair (or he shaved? =x) b/c we all know Inoo = hairy!

OMG YEAH ROFL

I think they Photoshopped the boys legs, but rofl because im a sadist I would've paid to see Inoo getting his legs waxed roflrofl.

Inoo didn't really seem like he was hairy until I saw that scan in the January Issue of Myojo I was like

"WTH INOO ROFL"

anyways this is for those who have no idea what im talking about.

myojo0108hsj29eb3.jpg

Guest xandiee

Oh, and Wonderland Train was surprisingly impressive. I was expecting some cutesy song like Tobira and instead they started doing flips like there's no tomorrow. lol

Totally agree, and omg Yuto's legs are so friggin LONG XD

Guest Miyabism

OMG!!I love Chinen and Yuto!!

I can't believe their 1 year older than me..YOSH!!!

And Morimoto is 1 year younger than me..YEHEY!!

waah I'm so happy

-------------------------

LOL I laugh at Yuto's short shorts

Guest CitrusFlower

oh wow!most are born in 1993?!there like year older then me, singers are getting younger and younger but i have to say there cute

There are profiles on the first page.

yeh and most of them are babies

They are everywhere :vicx:

I keep getting all of these stickers of them in my Myojo books it's driving me crazy

I even got a cd case of them, good thing I have a 4 year old niece I gave it to her and she is in love with it

she's been carrying it everywhere

I think it's messed up what they did to Shoon

JE plays people dirty sometimes, he's gonna be another Toma

Guest shiawasebeam

YAY for HSJ <3

I'm younger than them all except for Chinen and Morimoto~

(only a month older than Chinen XDD)

My favourites are Dai-chan and Ryo-chan <3 :blush:

Though Yuto is starting to force his way in there with Inoo-chan XDD

Hashimoto Ryosuke should have been put in there
*pouts*

Hasshi would have been better for the group...................

poor boy was
shocked
that he didn't get in.

I didn't know who Keito was until Daibouken last year.

But I still love Keito, he's cute XDD But Hasshi overrules

his cuteness hahahaha!

NOTE: On one of the Myojo Feb. Stickers, they wrote Kenichi

instead of Keito
:P

Archived