Hey! Say! Jump (je's New Group)

Guest __daanii.

Guest Chocopie.

I'm not meaning to bash them! I love them! But do they lip sync? Because their a lot of their performances looked a little lip synced, i don't know ><.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not meaning to bash them! I love them! But do they lip sync? Because their a lot of their performances looked a little lip synced, i don't know ><.

Yes, they lip-synch pretty much all of their tv performances which is so disappointing. JE probably feels like they're not ready to sing live yet because they're still young, but for Mayonaka no Shadow Boy, you could tell Yuto and Yabu didn't lip-synch their parts for the MS performances and Yamada always says "shadow" live.

Guest Chocopie.

Yes, they lip-synch pretty much all of their tv performances which is so disappointing. JE probably feels like they're not ready to sing live yet because they're still young, but for Mayonaka no Shadow Boy, you could tell Yuto and Yabu didn't lip-synch their parts for the MS performances and Yamada always says "shadow" live.

No wonder when Yuto said "shadow" it sounded so real o.o. But I really hope they begin to sing live live cause its a really big dissapointment.. always hearing the recorded version.

I never knew Yamada can do handsprings like Chinen o.o.

Guest Red-Panda-Chan

Yamada Ryosuke is one day older than me... TTATT

I feel young now...

These guys are so cute! >_<

I love there song Mayonaka no Shadow.

The video is so fun! CX

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iced.green.tea

mayonaka no shadow boy was very, very catchy.

not to mention hot. ;)

& yama-chan is just jailbait. <3

love Hey!Say!JUMP~

Guest Shiget^

They dont sing live, because theyre still young, Johnnys will let them sing live when theyre ready, I think most of the johnnys do lip-sync at first and then let them sing live in the coming years.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest riehae

I don't really have a problem with them lipsynch-ing!!!

For sure there will be a time that JE will let them sing every performance live.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 크라운유리

Maybe is because of the members...buh they remind me of a Younger & Japanese version Super Junior (^^;; ) I Like Yama-kun the most he's kawii

Guest Allison

I need to try posting here more often :)

Some random performances.

I'm not sure on what some of the dates the performances were on....sorry.

[032409 ]Rescue - Yabu, Hikaru, Koki (KT)

credit: chicbibi

[030809]Rescue - Yamada, Yuto, Ryutaro, Koki (KT)

credit: XxMintChocolate5xX

[03__09]Hey!Say! ; Brave Story [NEW HS7 SONG] ; Passion Jump - HeySay7, Yabu, Hikaru

credit: chicbibi

[032209]Iinjanai - Hey Say 7

credit: BonBonxDD

[020809]One Drop - Yamada, Yuto, Ryutaro

credit: RyosukeMoonLight

[030109]Medley - Yamada, Yuto, Ryutaro

[051808]Dreams Come True - Yamada, Yuto, Ryutaro

[____08]Dreams Come True - Hey Say Jump

credit: Tiieme

[____08]Dreams Come True - Hey Say Jump

credit: ruthynes

Okay, that's it for now. Oh, one Yabu gif. Found it at Photobucket.com

yab2.gif

Kiddie Yabu is seriously the cutest thing everrrrr :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Vivichi

I love HSJ!

Yea they lip sync, probably since its hard because they have to dance a lot. I think hey say best is starting not to lip sync, especially hikaru, i'm probably thinking about this because of that one live when they were singing bouken rider. Don't take my word for it, i know nothing. xD

i really like their new song Jounetsu JUMP and hey say 7's new song Brave Story and GET. ahh i really want to see them live. D:

i kind of think they are pushing the english lyrics too much xD

Guest Chocopie.

I hope they have a album or a new single soon! I hate how their videos always get removed off from youtube ><.

Guest jiyuhnn

okay so im not really into japanese music but im starting to get into it lol. does that make sense? anyways HSJ is so cute~ i wish there were more subbed videos so i could understand xD i still have to get their names right gosh its so hard! lol<3

Guest Vivichi

okay so im not really into japanese music but im starting to get into it lol. does that make sense? anyways HSJ is so cute~ i wish there were more subbed videos so i could understand xD i still have to get their names right gosh its so hard! lol<3

you are just like me! i only got into japanese music because of hey say jump! <3

yea it was hard to remember the names, but after awhile you remember them.

Yamada Ryosuke is my favorite, and probably like x1000000 others, he is the most popular in the group, i believe.

Guest jxmode

I really wish they release an album.

Inoo is so charming >///////< has been my favorite in the group, since it started. I just really wish he got some decent screen time.

Guest smlove

what?! johnny's not letting them sing live because they're young?!! but i think, it doesn't matter if you're still young.. the thing is if they're really talented or what..they should let everyone see.. hmmm..

okay, i don't care..~ my fave members are yuto, ryutaro and chinen.. they're so cute!!

yuto38.jpg

yuto37.jpg

yuto36.jpg

hsj62.jpg

heysayjump28.jpg

(to prove that age doesn't matter when singing live, lol~!! is this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFQCmD_9gA ... they're just around the same age as hey say jump.. the difference is, that korean group is much taller, and mature for their age..)

Archived