Wasabi Ayce Restaurant (:

Guest babyxsophie

Guest babyxsophie
Midland-Steeles, Toronto
Heey this weekend I'm going to Wasabi for dinner.

Does anyone know the approx. pricing for one person?

I'm assuming anywhere from $18, but I'm asking again just to be sure

I know the one on Highway 7, near Commerce - It was about $22.99/person but this was back in April. Not too sure if they have a holiday price?

Guest fallenframes

i went last year. i doubt the prices have changed, so here they are...

Weekend Dinner

Adult: 20.99

65+: 14.99

Under 9: 11.99

Under 3: 2.00

Guest fallenframes

dirty? lol. i've only been there once, aug 2006 & it was for lunch, so less people, better service, sorta...i guess after being in business for longer, they've dropped service?

i recommend sushi home in the plaza next to tim hortons/wendy's at midland/steeles. the place is really nice. portions are small, but you can just order more. they don't stuff it with so much rice that it makes you full faster. hehe.

Guest miranduh

i don't like wasabi bad service, medicore food, the salmon was warm :s, and we waited for like 20 minutes for drinks to come and have anyone ask us what we wanted to order, better than my brother, they gave his party drinks and left for for like 30 minutes then asked them if they wanted to leave LOL! ....or sushi home O_o; the girl gave us attitude because she gave us a wrong order...some shrimp thing.. we would have never ordered it since my friend is allergic to it O_o but the food was better at this place :)

i lurveee Maison Du Japon :)

Guest fallenframes

i had really accommodating servers when i was at sushi home. then again, i was there for lunch & we were the only ones there for a while cuz it was still early, lol.

where's maison du japon?

Guest res0nate

The two ayce joints at Kennedy & 7 are spot on.

I would've recommended the one at uhh... that plaza by 7 & 404 (Fazooli's, Montana's area) because they had ayce for only $10! but they shut down a year or two ago haha.

I personally didn't like Sushi Home or Wasabi. The one under Pacific is terrible too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SUKIloo

I know I'm way to late to be saying this but for any

other Soompiers . . . eating at Wasabi sucks -_- '

I mean no offence to pepo that like it but it's not worth

the pricing because the sushi just sucks BIG TIME !

Go to the sushi restaurant by Mix 2 or the one called

Sushi Teppanyaki !

Archived