☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest thasaranaki

HOMG, now I know what Yunho said to Siwon.. it just soooo hot.. goshhh.. Its so Yunho-ish, there is no bottom for Yunho, only top and up to the top hehee.

Yunho's Gifs From Poseidon

This scene totally warm my heart :wub:

vFn0O.gif

9bVpy.gif

lGku6.gif

sw56p.gif

ZZBGQ.gif

credit: happytvxq+qorea@tumblr

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amara1430269879

its only a cameo for yunho & praises is all over the place man dont that role suit him the best

he`s so charismatic & manly loved the way he pulled his role true not to much of it but im liking it

cant wait for the action scenes today :w00t: for some strange reason i can stop smiling every time i see yunho & siwon

together :lol: thanx thasaranaki now i can understand siwon eyes & the wau he looked at yunho nice lines yunho ;) thanx every one who shared pics,caps,news,links :)

Guest lovelyunho

Action Jung Yunho was pure awsomeness in episode 2 :w00t:

Here's some caps:

baby got shot; his tears :tears:

d01133514e78fb178b4c6.jpg

his long eyelashes :wub:

d01133514e78fb1b1a210.jpg

credit: on inside of pics+yunhogall@dcinside

Go here to see more gorgeous caps:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=129781&page=1&bbs=

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ My heart felt as stabbing while watching Ep2, he got shot omg~ that time i just want to kill who shot him ><

that scene when he hurt and cry just so good, so true! AAAA~ our bb cry :tears:

I thought he was died already, made me tear up but glad see in next ep ^.^ Yunho's improved a lot in acting. proud of him :)

"Poseidon Kang Eun Chul" is #1 in daily search term rankings

g0cNP.jpg

“Poseidon” Jung Yunho, Charisma Explosion Right From His 1st Appearance, “Presence Which Makes People Go Crazy”

6f2Iy.jpg

Right from his first appearance in drama “Poseidon”, TVXQ’s Jung Yunho showed off a presence which made people go crazy.

On September 19, new KBS2 TV Monday-Tuesday drama “Poseidon” had its first broadcast. In the first episode, Jung Yunho, who took on the role of Special Forces Police Team member Kang Eun Chul, showed off his strong presence.

From the first start of the drama, Kang Eun Chul (Jung Yunho) led the Special Forces team on a mobilization exercise, gaining favour in the eyes of the audience.

Following that, in order to raid and capture the mastermind behind a criminal syndicate which straddles the 3 countries of Korea, Japan and China, Kang Eun Chul led the infiltration of a ship. When the infiltration operation ended, Kang Eun Chul took off his googles and mask, once again flaunting his charisma. The look in his eyes which was hidden behind the googles was the kind of intense look befitting of a Special Forces team member.

Kang Eun Chul then told Kwon Jung Ryul (Lee Sung Jae), who appeared subsequently, “This ship has no links with the mastermind”, showing off acting abilities which do not fall short of that of Kwon Jung Ryul and Kang Joo Min (Jang Dong Jik).

Choi Siwon, who took on the role of Kim Seon Woo, showed off his humorous side, catching the attention of the audience.

Source: newsen

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

:D

2IcbB.jpg

OSr8z.jpg

XQzli.jpg

HGiTz.jpg

qDGaI.jpg

Ob0Mj.jpg

credit: onpic + DC

Guest lovelyunho

Preview of Yunho on GQ Japan-to be released 9/24~

gwxxinnewuox.jpg

credit: 2paradise+yunhogall@dcinside

I guess the GQ Japan is just Yunho this time. The piece is titled 'Portrait of Leaders' and it also features Ebata Tetsuya, president and ceo of All About Inc. and Kitajima Kosuke, Japanese multiple olympic gold medalist. He's among good company I'd say :D

Can't wait to see bigger pic of dapper Yunho in a suit.

to be placed alongside those important men, and to not even be a native Japanese and to be in entertainment (as opposed to business or sports or politics) is not a small achievement. no doubt the Japanese hold Yunho in high regard because of the qualities he's shown during the past couple of years. very well done Mr. Jung. :D

i was in turns going w00t.gif then :( then tears.gif as Kang Eun Chul seem to be dying in Siwon's arms and then in the next caps he like woke up in the hospital and went off to fight the bad guy in his pajamas. :lol: he's such a bad@$s w00t.gif:lol:

/edit

4v361l.png

:wub:

cr: JungYunhoOne

Guest lovelyunho

Yunho and Changmin are appaering on Bokura no Ongaku (Our Music) :w00t: They recorded rehearsed on 21st.

http://bbs3.telzone.daum.net/gaia/do/starzone/detail/read?articleId=11072941&objCate1=6&bbsId=S000001&forceTalkro=T&pageIndex=1

OMG, so many things to spazz about, it's making my head spin!! GoGoGo Yunho and Changmin!!!!

cat1177~very proud indeed of Jung Yunho :) Respect goes a long way!

Guest thasaranaki

Jung Yunho, Appearing Only Until the 4th Episode of “Poseidon”, Netizens are Already Lamenting That It’s a Pity

XHyd2.jpg

When it was announced that Jung Yunho, who is making a special appearance in “Poseidon”, would soon be departing from the show, netizens have started sighing that it is a pity.

Jung Yunho is currently making a special appearance in KBS2 TV’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Poseidon” as a Marine Police Special Forces Tactics Team leader, Kang Eun Chul. In the drama, Jung Yunho and Choi Siwon, who is acting as Kim Seon Woo, are together helming the first part of the drama.

Initially, although it was known that Jung Yunho’s special appearance would only be a small role, as expected, due to his impactful role, when the drama actually started airing, he became responsible for being one of the pillars of the drama through a role that is as important as that of the main leads. In reality, he and Choi Siwon, who are from the same company, had displayed a spectacle through their various actions in the fighting scenes.

In the first episode, Jung Yunho entered with a bang through an action scene in the air. For the 2nd episode broadcast on September 20, to rescue his colleague Kim Seon Woo when they were dashing through enemy premises, he got shot by a gun and suffered injuries. With his injured body, he was also held hostage by the enemies.

However, before the drama started, it was known that Jung Yunho would only be appearing until the 4th episode, so sighs of pity have arisen. Netizens lamented that it was a pity to see him off the drama soon, “Oh no. The Kang Eun Chul who will be appearing only up till the 4th episode is awesome”, “Yunho is a small role?”, “I want to be the one holding him hostage“, “Is this Ho-seidon?“, “If I fall in love with Kang Eun Chul, will it be the end of me..“, “It’ll be great if he stayed till the end”.

Source: nate news

Translated by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_mug_ping @ ContinueTVXQ.com

Please Keep All Credits Intact, thanks.

Gifs Of Yunho Got Shot

Yunho's tears just naturally flows :wub:

rCWvT.gif

Dxoel.gif

LnHll.gif

sA9RC.gif

credit: zhengyunhao

Guest lovelyunho

KYAAAA!!!!!! Just look at this w00t.gifw00t.gif

403558957.jpg

pic credit: inside of pic+yunhogall@dcinside

Gotta have this Spain Photobook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yunho and Changmin, how can you make me this speechless??!!!!!!

What a wonderful way to start the day :D

Gotta have this Spain Photobook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yunho and Changmin, how can you make me this speechless??!!!!!!

What a wonderful way to start the day :D

for you it's a starter and what a whole day it is.

for us on the other side of the globe... we'll take the image to sleep.

Guest lovelyunho

One gorgeous pic after another!!

Nov 2011 Ray~

111mqc.jpg

Yunho looks so young~

212dv.jpg

credit for pics: twit+yunhogall@dcinside

Nov. 2011 JJ Mag :wub:

403744714.jpg

credit: on pic+yunhogall@dcinside

Yunho-2010 Non-No :wub:

201003nonno4.jpg

credit: on pic+yunhogall@dcinside

2011 JJ and 2010 Non-No is very similar theme except I think Yunho's solo pic is a little more sensuous.

Photographer Mika Ninagawa took Yunho's Non-No pic back in 2010 and she also took the pics for the Spain photoshoot so my anticipation is very high. She seem to be able to capture a whole another side of Yunho which I definitely :wub:

Tud~we're always missing each other lol That's what we get for being in totally different time zones.

Thanks everyone for sharing Yunho goodies :)

Guest lovelyunho

The Spain Photobook is titled 'The Sun' and is expected to be released this fall :w00t:

(hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer)

Also, there's supposedly Yunho shower scene (with clothes girls) and the staff told Yunho to take more clothes off but he told them that it's sexier when it's less revealing. That's my boy :D Yunho, you don't need to take anything off. Just leave it to a fangirl's imagination :P

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=uknow&no=129912&page=1&bbs=

http://ameblo.jp/siaseya/entry-11025682641.html

haha Fans are going to be fainting all over the place once this photobook comes out. Already worrying about how to get my hands on this photobook before it gets sold out.

Hi Yo~thanks for those pics. Yunho's angsty look in a suit on the bed :w00t:

Guest lovelyunho

Yunho with Changmin and Beat Burger~

fenpu.jpg

gfaxk.jpg

1316706526332.jpg

1316706510208.jpg

credits for pic: Beat Burger Gregory Hwang @hydrayuge +daumtelzonedbskgall

Go here to see more (there's really adorable pic of Min hiding his face with a fan):

http://bbs3.telzone.daum.net/gaia/do/starzone/detail/read?articleId=11079456&objCate1=6&bbsId=S000001&forceTalkro=T&pageIndex=1

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

EDIT:

haha Eun Chul saying good-bye at airport before going to Japan to do THSK activities :D

20110923070350841211.jpg

credit: kbs+star.mt.co.kr+yunhogall@dcinside

Yunho and Siwon look very handsome :)

Archived