☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Oh Yay for Pip~ :w00t:

Miyun ~ thanks for preview of B.U.T ~ i can't wait to their perf in Music Station

the titles songs in new album is very promising :)

Some pics @ A-nation Tokyo 110827 ~

EnQPq.jpg

BEdsy.jpg

5IXGE.jpg

ZpIVu.jpg

mJ8Xc.jpg

Fanart ~

Q8REO.jpg

FVmvu.jpg

ta34f.jpg

BTv72.jpg

i8ct8.jpg

9qo8m.jpg

FTS9z.jpg

3OhkC.jpg

credit: DC + onpic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovelyunho

oh pippy, i'm very happy for you hun. have a blast and show the boys that they still have lots of ifans who still love and support them :)

tokyo anation pic of yunho~

13145391822011082822470.jpg

ax73rficeaag3ti.jpg

credit for pics: on inside of pic+yunhogall@dcinside

congratulations to yunho for finishing anation safely!!

very proud as a fan to see the boys close at tokyo anation. they started from the bottom as an opening act singing their hearts out in front of very few people and fans who used their performance time to take bathroom breaks and to rise to close at anation finale for both days after 2 year absence is awesome.

regardless of how others may feel about that or the controversy it may stir, i hope fans and artists stay classy and mature and give the boys the well deserved recognition for their determination and hardwork. they worked their butts off to get to where they are now. nobody just “handed” it to them.

thank you to all the bigeast, cassies, and ifans who went to anation to cheer them on. it makes me proud to be a fan of the fans.

if i am this happy and proud, i can only imagine just how meaningful this must be for yunho and min. just my opinion but each step they take moving forward, whether they have good days or bad days, they will grow, mature, and get better giving them confidence to keep moving forward as dbsk.

thank you boys for not giving up dbsk!

for those who haven't seen the 8-27 anation performance, you can go to www.onlyone-uknow.com to view all the performances. the admin hasn't uploaded the why performance yet but she will after she comes back from the 8-28 anation. the videos are awesome! thank you onlyone-uknow!

i just have to say that dbsk fans are soooo cute. i guess on the 27th yunho made a mistake and addressed fans on 2nd and 3rd level except there is no 3rd level in the stadium i guess (unless you count the ground level as the first level) . so on the 28th, the fans were saying how they're watching the boys from the third level (fans who are at home stalking news of their performance) and b/c it's all filled up, fans should move up to the fourth level of the stadium :lol: (sorry yunho for having a fun laugh at your expense :P ) you and your fans are just too cute :)

jung yunho hwaiting!!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

i just have to say that dbsk fans are soooo cute. i guess on the 27th yunho made a mistake and addressed fans on 2nd and 3rd level except there is no 3rd level in the stadium i guess (unless you count the ground level as the first level) . so on the 28th, the fans were saying how they're watching the boys from the third level (fans who are at home stalking news of their performance) and b/c it's all filled up, fans should move up to the fourth level of the stadium :lol: (sorry yunho for having a fun laugh at your expense :P ) you and your fans are just too cute :)

LOL Yunho's mistake so cute and fans as well, and yesterday fandom did it on trends Japan too :lol:

so cute and funny at the same time, thanks Miyun for links

Gifs from A-nation ~

T3xCK.gif

fmcdX.gif

r0XPQ.gif

30Pol.gif

NHka2.gifrAHEM.gif

0FGAf.gifAvUjN.gif

110829 pics @ Airport ~ ( Back from Japan )

3DGej.jpg

Ub1kv.jpg

mP1vj.jpg

Xugo8.png

OWBu4.png

z6o3H.jpg

credit: @tumblr + onpic

Guest lovelyunho

^ "Why" already uploaded! (been waiting for it since yesterday :D)

[직캠] 20110827 A-nation 2011 TOKYO-why[전광판버전]

i was watching their faces closely in the talk video...i think there's something there in Yunho's expression, like a look of pride and satisfaction. his smile seem to be different to me too. i'm so happy that this is all happening to them at this time, when a year ago their careers were full of uncertainty. really shows you what kind of character these 2 boys have. i was a bit worried about the possible backlash behind the controversial switch in A-Nation, but the lack of it proves that THSK has a solid place in the J-Pop music industry and they're as well-respected as any of the other big-named J-Pop artists (with all due respect to Ayu of course). and i think that if your fans are filling up 70% to 80% of the venue...well... :D

why performance was awesome! thank you.

i see i wasn't the only one to worry about backlash but i think most are taking it in stride. there's always going to be some that are disgruntled but you can't please everybody. i don't think avex had much choice considering the show of power by the bigeast in supporting the boys. like you said, 70-80% speaks for itself. hopefully, avex will not take the boys lightly after this as a duo. i think avex really underestimated the boys in the past. hopefully, this a-nation tour opened their eyes some.

yo~thanks for the pics and fanarts. so yunho's back to korea. surprised they didn't just stay in japan since smtown in japan is happening this weekend. hope they get a little bit of rest but probably not.

have a good week everyone :)

jung yunho hwaiting!!

Guest lovelyunho

amara77~thanks for the sweaty smiley yunho pics. it makes me feel better seeing his smile.

hope yunho's poseidon shooting is going good and he's taking care of himself. i am looking forward to smtown this weekend. i'm sure yunho will have fun being with all of his smtowners. lol it'll be like one big party.

because of some recent events, i would like to say dbsk is yunho and changmin. you hurt one, you're hurting the other. yunho and changmin love and respect each other as members and as friends. we may all have our personal bias but that doesn't mean we need to put one member down in order to raise another one up.

please don't let the negative actions of a few ruin it for the rest but at the same time, don't try to cover it up either. fans should learn from the past. yunho is my bias but i understand that he may not be for others. that's fine but there's no reason to say negative things about him when it's not warranted.

sorry to bring down mood but cool yunho say's everything will be okay~

4296tn00655d31d1.jpg

credit: on inside of pic

jung yunho hwaiting!!

edit:

yay!!! finally yunho pic from poseidon!!! doesn't he look handsome in uniform? :wub:

2dyb.jpg

385640072.jpg

credit: on inside of pic+yunhogall@dcinside

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Miyun *hug* ~ I just saw Yunho's pics filming at Poseidon, he looks so cool~ :w00t:

this made me feel better so much YUNHO Hwaiting~

More ~

1RM1P.jpg

credit: onpic

Guest lovelyunho

good news girls!

smtown is going to be held in new york's madison square garden on october 23. informal news have been floating around but according to news article, sm has made it official.

congrats in advance to those who can get tickets and attend. fans from back east will be able to see yunho!!!

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=100030&newsid=20110831090029666&p=yonhap

cat1177~it's very unfortunate. lots of people are hurt and shocked by it including me and you' weren't the only one brushing this off when it first occurred. who knew there was lot more to it than initially thought.

Guest amara1430269879

@lovelyunho

you sayed what i want it to say its just so unfair what happening to yunho as if he doomed to be bashed & hunted by those

sick shamful ppl but then its hard to control those minds cuz its natural that there be haters out their but whats not natural is when you see them doing the acting round of im yunho big fan when they r not !! & start to hurts the most nicest guy in the world just cuz they have mental problem with their heads .. but like you sayed we will follow yunho`s big oky & try to ignore the negative actions hope they show more respect to yunho& changmin & see with the eye of a true supporters cuz yunho & changmin r one they r not only 2 members of tvxq they r more than brothers they care for each others & respect each other tremendously yunho always been my bias but then i love & care about changmin too as you sayed fans should learn from the past .

:wub:

47185843870.jpg

cr:as tagged

Guest thasaranaki

Happy page 300th!!

Aww I really cannot wait for Poseidon, Yunho looks seriously handsome and cool in that uniform, he just looks like a real detective/agent there. I wonder how many eps will he be in? Hope to see pics of him and Siwon soon. Anyway cannot wait for SM town and Lacoste Event in NY.

Guest Lovely-Panda

Congrats page 300th :lol:

You guys seem so active so i don't have anything to share xD Finally we can see Yunho in Poseidon although he's just a cameo, but i can't wait to watch this drama :w00t: I hope he can gain more experiences for his next drama :) And it will be great if TVXQ sings OST for Poseidon, want to listen to more Kr songs by them ^^

Such a cute fanart

:D

YNIyK.jpg

Cre: Bigbaby

Guest lovelyunho

there's rainbow after storm :)

you gals are probably all spazzing about the missha cf but here's something else to spazz about: THSK's Tone Concert Schedule:

1/18(水) 横浜アリーナ 요코하마 아레나

1/19(木) 横浜アリーナ

1/25(水) 日本ガイシホール 일본가이시홀

1/26(木) 日本ガイシホール

2/11(土) 福岡マリンメッセ 후쿠오카 마린멧세

2/12(日) 福岡マリンメッセ

2/18(土) 新潟:朱鷺メッセ 니가타 토키멧세

2/23(木) 札幌:北海きたえーる 삿포로 홋카이키타에루

3/ 3(土) 広島グリーンアリーナ 히로시마 그린 아리나

3/ 9(金) サンドーム福井 썬돔 후쿠이

3/13(火) 大阪城ホール 오사카성 홀

3/14(水) 大阪城ホール

3/17(土) さいたまスーパーアリーナ 사이타마 슈퍼아레나

3/18(日) さいたまスーパーアリーナ

credit: manddanggall@dcinside

beautiful pic of missha yunho~

missha1.jpg

credit: inside of pic (yunhogall@dcinside)

yunho looks ablsolutely gorgeous in the awesome cf! loved the cf making and you can see all different facets of yunho-charisma, cute, sexy, serious, etc. lol list is endless :)

have a good day everyone! gonna go back and enjoy missha yunho!!

Guest thasaranaki

Seeing Yunho's smile is totally make my day, our baby looks so refreshing and cool, his airport pics never disappointed me tho. Cannot wait for tomorrow!!

010911 Yunho At Airport

Lup6Y.jpg

0jNxS.jpg

88ZV3.jpg

0jNxS.jpg

Hd6eN.jpg

ZWItw.jpg

credits as tagged+newsen+news reporter+yoonhostar

Guest lovelyunho

more pics of yunho~

3suvf.jpg

20110901010000811000029.jpg

pp11090100024.jpg

credit for pics: on inside of pics

yunho looks to be in a good mood at the airport which is good. hope he and changmin and the fans have fun at concert.

jung yunho hwaiting!!

Guest biathanatos

@Miyun, cat, amara

I am sooo out of the loop... did something happen with fans and Changmin? I saw something about penguin over at Precious' blog, but it doesn't sound like you guys are talking about that plus I don't get what actually happened there also... Ugh, times like this I think I should get a twitter account.  But yeah, I'd much appreciate if one or more of you gals can let me know what was going on~  Whatever happened, I hope the boys didn't get wind of it cuz they've been subject to wayyyy to many fan battles and crap that they should never have been a part of, and I wish HoMin's fans could stay as united and strong as we all seemed to be Jan of this year... I really hate infighting within the fandom. xP

@Pippy

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eagerly awaiting pics and a loooooooooooong and detailed fanaccount and lots of squeeing. Lol

@Yunho's recent airport pics.

O_o Wow. That... top thing. Is definitely sponsored. LOL. Trying to focus only on his gorgeous smiling face..... :P

PS - Happy page 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest yoyo_yoyo

oh Yunho's smile a lot in those pics, he looks so cute >o<

:wub:

LtfVf.jpg

eAGMB.jpg

JeYxY.jpg

QeS1c.jpg

wePjV.jpg

l2Aai.jpg

Zips his jacket down *run away* :ph34r::lol:

KmGI1.jpg

Gifs from CF/Making MISSHA

LMnun.gif

zJItp.gif

7T0gD.gif

5iVKN.gif

XZ9zT.gif

SrpOc.gif

kjbTP.gifRttCG.gif

Jfa8Y.gifYOeue.gif

credit: @tumblr

Guest lovelyunho

okay, still can't get over ummm yunho's shirt but he still looks great. his beautiful smile more than makes up it. wonder what designer it is.

yo~thanks for more pics and *hugs* you back sweetie :) he really looks radiant in all the pics.

lol bia,

sweet min hasn't done anything. just some foolish fans who have caused total chaos for fans for past couple of days. lol twitter should be taboo. causes nothing but headaches. be glad you don't have one. i don't and you don't know how happy i am at this moment that i am seriously technologically challenged like our yunho. don't know if cat and amara already responded but look for pm and i'll see if i can sound half coherent with lack of sufficient sleep for past couple of days.

sorry i didn't realize page 300 is significant (?) but you gals keep giving congrats to page 300 so i'm going to join in and say

congrats to page 300!

jung yunho hwaiting!!

Archived