☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Yunho look good even in casual all-black fashion

97.jpg

TVXQ’s Yunho’s casual fashion is drawing attention.

On August 12 SMTOWN Facebook page, a picture of Super Junior, who participated in KBS 2TV Music Bank that day, was uploaded.

In the picture is TVXQ’s Yunho, standing next to Super Junior’s Siwon in backstage. Yunho came to wish Super Junior good luck for their performance of “Mr. Simple.”

In the picture, Yunho is wearing a match of black shirt, backpack, watch and sunglass. All-black fashion, which could easily look awkward for many people, suits him perfectly.

Netizens left comments like: “How could casual fashion look so awesome for him?” “Great black charisma,” “The two of them look cute together.”

Source: Newsen from Nate

Some Fanarts ~

9NdQj.jpg

aaFuh.jpg

EQW4d.jpg

BTfdd.jpg

pqW2p.jpg

kOsw1.jpg

yDqxj.jpg

4vBng.jpg

AiTJx.jpg

sCG8H.jpg

SdWWF.jpg

Gs67l.jpg

UEF9R.jpg

credit: onpic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Yo-Yo for all the fanarts and everyone to keep this thread alive. I hadn't been here for so long, but you girls are the best. Just to reassure you that I still head-over-heel in love with our Yunho, and continueusly support all TVXQ/THSK's albums and singles.

As usual I have nothing to share, but just want to say thank you.

Guest thasaranaki

Ahhh I have not done with spazzing how smexy Yunho looks in the previous airport pics, and now here come another one.. faint, he is just looks so BOSS. One more thing, I really LOVEE all Yunho's shades/sunglasses sooo much, I even try to find one here like his, but still have not find yet hehee.

Huggle Niki, I am glad that you still pop up once in a long time lol.. and even if you did not say it, I already reassured that you still crazy and head over heel for Yunho and support the boys no matter what.

140811 Pics At Airport (Back To Korea)

mVd34.jpg

5xLwK.jpg

mhAD1.jpg

fiZAp.jpg

sZXO9.jpg

j5q0C.jpg

credits: chubee+kiyo

Guest me1me2

hello niki... it's been awhile huh.

same here YO... can't get enough of his airport fashion. in one of his pics... only one of Yun's pants is rolled up. and the time when they're going to Japan... the right leg of his short is not properly rolled up hahahaha that's our Yunho... no time for small details.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Nikiiiiii so glad see you here :) *huggg~*

Yunho with Moon Ya El at the K-Showw backstage

KrWoz.jpg

Yunnie Cute Fanarts

blush.gif

baZvt.jpg

H04Z4.jpg

AbzTi.jpg

c8giE.jpg

GhjvR.jpg

FQtK4.jpg

sIPSv.jpg

vJc3K.jpg

urMM0.jpg

x8QRp.jpg

credit: onpic + DC

Guest lovelyunho

Hi girls!

Finally home after looong vacation. lol Haven't even unpacked completely and here I am checking up on Yunho.

Thank you for all the pics, info, etc. You gals are the best :)

Looks like Yunho is having fun with anation. He looks sooo adorable being caught drinking water.

Will be back later after I settle down from vac.

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!

Hi angels sorry haven't posted much, my tendonitis is bad again in my right hand, but its my birthday today^^ so typing quick post before going to rest my hand again^^ great to see the thread still going strong^^ thansk for all the post^^ OH MY GOSH yunho in hte vivi magazine ^^ *Drool* his eye lashes are so long and beautiful and that perfect shaped nose! (I have a crush on his nose like seriously, i hate my nose but yunho's i adore^^) hehehe^^ omg i cant wait to see yunho in poseidon^^ i think he looks way hotter compared to the others on the poster^^ i guess doesn;t matter so much as long as acting is good^^ but still yunho would have looked so hot as big picture in poster^^ I still thin k that if he was not so busy ya never know he may have taken a lead role^^ but anyway, yunho's drama will come around again when the time is right^^ I didn't know until one of my twitter friends told me that he was offered the lead role in Boy Before Flower, but turned it down for sercret code tour. Such a good opportunity he gave away for tvxq, makes me even mroe sad when think what happened 2009^^ but I know whne yunho get's a lead role in a drama next time he will blow everyone away with his awesomeness^^ So i'll wait patiently for actor yunho to appear in more then a cameo again^^ i keep looking at the pic from vivi of yunho leaning on changmin and i can jsut hear changmins voice in my head going "Heavy!" hehehe^^

Hope your vacation was good miyun^^ Huggles everyone, oh and i'll know for sure if i have a ticket for sydney very soon^^

Guest lovelyunho

Hello girls~

Looks like we'll see our Yunho in Music Station again on September 16 for Music Stations's 25th Anniversary Special.

9/16日 19:00~ テレビ朝日系「ミュージックステーション25周年記念特別番組

(Info credit: Toho Official Site+yunhogall@dcinside)

Wondering what song the boys will be singing. Hopefully B.U.T. or BTT from the new album.

Heard the brief version of BTT and it's such a beautiful song. I love Yunho's vocals from what I've heard so far. He is constantly improving which makes me so happy and proud as a fan.

pippy~Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have fun celebrating it with family and friends :) Also, hope you feel better soon dear.

Yo and pippy~vacation was very good but at the same time torture since no computer. It was kind of shocking to realize just how much I depend on the computer to get info on DBSK/Yunho. Next time, I think I'll take my laptop :D

Lovely-Panda and Yo~thanks for pics. Yunho's eyelashes are :wub: Fanarts are so adorable. There are so many talented fans.

lol Why would Poseidon put Yunho's pic on the poster? (he looks great btw) He's supposed to just make a cameo appearance. Wonder if it's official poster..

Have a good day everyone :)

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!

edit:

According to news article, the boys will be singing B.U.T. on September 16 Music Station Special :) I'm guessing it will not be a ballad though it does not matter to me one way or another as long as I get to hear twinshinki. I'm glad we get to hear a new song~Please let it be the whole song!

http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20110824-00000006-the_tv-ent

Guest Lovely-Panda

@Pippy: Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful time with your family, and your hand will get well soon :wub:

@Miyun : I'm looking forward his appearance in Poseidon, really want to know how much his acting skills improve :P. Pray the drama will get good results :)

T55Ul.jpg

Credit: Uknow DC

Guest biathanatos

Happy belated birthday Pippy dear!!! <333 Hope your day was wonderful. :D

Haven't posted here in ages but I just spent the past 20min backtracking and it was glorious. :D  Yunho is so gorgeous in the all-black outfit with the Galliano shirt and shades and hair... :wub:  So much to look forward to, full Japanese album and BTT (and homg the 1min teaser is sooo not enough I am in love with that song) and the mystery new single BUT and remaining anation performances.... so little time! Lol. <3 ya girls, thanks for all the lovely posts~

Guest lovelyunho

hello girls~

go to toho official website to hear 16 sec of b.u.t!!! :w00t:

http://toho-jp.net/index.html

the song sounds really refreshing..definitely not a ballad lol can't wait to hear the entire song and see the choreo for this.

the boys are constantly evolving that's for sure. anticipating toho album so much :D

yo~thanks for the pics. you're an angel :)

yunho, hope you have fun at anation!

jung yunho hwaiting!!

thank you for al lthe brithday ishes my hand is still sore, but i have to post and tell you that i got my tickets to sydney! i am going to see yunho oppa for real in the flesh! and changmin sama too^^ they have been through hell and back and now i am going to pay them back for all their hard work^^ I"M SO HAPPY! may everyone else get their chance to see tvxq for real too^^ Huggles^^ Yunho vocal special report coming up soon! kekeke! only few months away^^

Archived