☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest thasaranaki

TVXQ’s Yunho & Claudia perform a ‘Star Wars’-themed performance on ‘Kiss & Cry’

WXklr.gif

Recently, we reported that TVXQ’s Yunho had become a Jedi Knight from Star Wars for his most recent ‘Kiss & Cry‘ performance.

His performance with partner, Claudia Mueller, was aired on July 31st, and Yunho brought out a spectacular show that included some lightsaber swordsmanship. The audience was shocked by not only his effortless skating, but the special fireworks shooting out from his skates as well.

The 4th round required a jump and Yunho decided to attempt an ‘axel jump’. An axel jump is a ‘difficult jump’ that has a forward take-off. Yunho shocked the judges by successfully completing his goal.

After the performance he said, “During rehearsals, the chances of failing the axel jump was 95% and the chances of succeeding was 5%, but I insisted on doing it.

The judges commented in unison about their performance, “Yunho’s previous performances were more suited for a gala show but today’s performance looked more like an skating program” and “It was like seeing your 1st place winning Michael Jackson performance.”

On this day, Yunho and Claudia received a total score of 36.8 points.

Source: TV Daily via Nate, Star News via Nate

Credit: http://narongrith.com/tvxq%E2%80%99s-yunho-claudia-perform-a-%E2%80%98star-wars%E2%80%99-themed-performance-on-%E2%80%98kiss-cry%E2%80%99/

Yunho's Pics From A-Nation Goods

WFyFt.jpg

hZrRs.jpg

if5W8.jpg

credit: ppapppa

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pippy

been reminiscing, found some better quality sounding fan cam on MJ tribute^^

seriously i love tvxq very much, but when the heck is this guy gonna go SOLO!!!!!!!!!! performer, dance, singer, unique artist, with an original flavour!!!!!!!! What more could you want!!!!!!!!!!!! and looking back again at what yunho has achieved, how does one man perform so good in just two weeks, no idea! i can't wait for a-nation next performance! Huggles angels!!!!!!!! :wub:

i wanna get spazzy again, been to serious lately, shut out the noise! Yunho spazz time!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and one more just cause i wanna!

lets ride on!!!!!!!!!!! sexy yunho shaking his hips!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hi pip~ i'm enjoy with your spazz ~ thanks for sharing fancam ohoh sexy shaking hips :phew:

and i just saw poster Festival in Sydeny, it look like TVXQ's poster :lol:

hope my Pip,Tha get tickets, good luck dear

Gifs From Kiss & Cry Ep 11

16lmz.gif

mHIkj.gif

0vrRe.gif

6mL1E.gif

1WPdD.gif

h2b6L.gif

tbjrQ.gif

credit: @tumblr

Guest thasaranaki

Seriously, Yunho never fail to make me scream like crazy with his airport pics :wub: , and I think he just becomes more and more fashionable day by day, just look at his black pant.. its sooo cool. Btw, I really LOVE his hairstyle here.

020811 Yunho's Pics At Airport

OmYPp.jpg

945cw.jpg

gmnVU.jpg

EG1O8.jpg

lqnWU.jpg

yjEVS.jpg

DZaU5.jpg

Credit: chubee

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ gorgeous pics @ airport, he's more handsome and cool everyday :wub:

More pics @ Airport

lugKO.jpg

fsOwr.jpg

fsOwr.jpg

pidkv.jpg

there are fanmade a lot of MISSHA pic from Yunho's site blush.gif

2ZTsc.jpg

z1Wcr.jpg

bGZ0B.jpg

yYEnW.jpg

:lol:

RXah5.jpg

credit: onpic + DC

Guest thasaranaki

Yes just like everyone else, I am sad that there will be no more Yunho's Kiss&Cry for us every sunday from now on, and honestly since the beginning of this show till now, I only watched Yunho's perf, and never watch other contestant's tho. So I believed without Yunho in it, it really have a big impact on the rating of this show indeed. Anyway, since both Yunho and Claudia are very busy with their own things, I am glad that they chose the best decision for them, so they will have time to focus on their most important things. If there is a chance in a future, I really hope Yunho will continue to skate, because he is really doing a great job since the beginning till now, if gives him more time to practice, he surely can be a prof skater without a doubt.

TVXQ’s Yunho and partner Claudia withdraw from SBS’s ‘Kiss & Cry’

sN45V.jpg

TVXQ’s Yunho has revealed that he and his partner, Claudia, will be voluntarily withdrawing from SBS’s ‘Kiss & Cry‘.

On August 2nd, PD Kim Jae Hyuk announced, “Due to Yunho’s busy schedule, he had no choice but to voluntarily leave the show.”

On the 3rd, SM Entertainment confirmed, “Despite working on his schedules overseas, Yunho showed his passion for the program by practicing whenever he could. His partner, Claudia, is also preparing as a backup national athlete for the ‘Junior Figure Grand Prix’ and hasn’t had the time to balance her schedule for the show. Thus, they’ve both decided to voluntarily withdraw from the show.”

Their performance last week will thus be their last performance together for the show. There is still a team to be eliminated, however, for the fifth match.

Source + Photos: Newsen, Everyday Economy

Credit: kpopshow

Guest Lovely-Panda

Yunho @ Anation in Fukuoka

SSXKs.jpg

WDakg.jpg

BnFLp.jpg

a9ZaJ.jpg

0298w.jpg

Credit : Yoonhostar

Fanarts for Missha

43ZfN.jpg

bJSsy.jpg

YxsRA.jpg

S41d3.jpg

cMSrU.jpg

UoNdf.jpg

Credit : as tag

Bonus :

8PeIos.jpg2GjS0s.jpgI86Cks.jpgVMbbos.png

Jn1ais.jpgKZNGBs.jpgcbEMNs.jpgZlK0ns.jpg

Credit : as tag

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Thank to Yoonhostar site for share Yunho's pics @ A-nation ~ super gorgeous :wub:

Say goodbye Yundia Visual couple

I miss them already :tears:

hCXiK.gifpNDZK.gif

58hcT.gifAAuBQ.gif

m254P.gifbzulM.gif

wgHuL.gif

rZwZR.gif

JGnRJ.gif

V2s1q.gif

hcw44.gif

:P

DyJ90.gif

RSMsN.jpg

BWZWS.jpg

credit: @tumblr + onpic

Guest pippy

@Tha hey girl you coming to Sydney or what ^^ hehehe.

I put my name down for tickets through tvxqAustralia!!! So going to have red ocean at sydney! have look! http://www.tvxqaustralia.org/?p=7074 i'm so excited hope it all goes well! wanna see Yunho so bad!!!!!!!! I put down for sitting vip tickets^^ and mum said she would buy my ticket for my birthday!!!!!!!

OMG How awesome did Yunho sound at A-nation on the weekend^^ He was great the first time, and then this time he was Superb!!!!! Of the older tvxq songs I like Yunho's voice the most in summer dream I think^^ I'll be doing a YUNHO VOCALS SPECIAL!!!!!!! as part of my Sydney fan-account if all goes well^^ I wonder if they sound very different in real life. I'm so curious!!!!!!!!! Huggles angels^^

@yo^^ Huggles! Arent Yunho's hips the best! ^O^

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Yunho’s fans donate $6,400 USD to earthquake relief

1jMaI.jpg

The members of TVXQ Yunho’s Japanese fan page “Let’s Go Together” have recently attracted attention for their contribution to Japan’s earthquake relief.

Special towels were created on the fan page, “Let’s Go Together” and these towel packs were sold to each member of the on-line community to raise donation money. The latest update to the online community shows their donation history and their gifts to Yunho.

Almost five hundred people participated in raising money and on July 29th, they donated 500,000 yen (approximately $6,400 USD). This was the third time they have donated money, accumulating to a total of 1.5 million yen (about $19,200 USD).

They also attracted attention for sending the towels and other various presents to Yunho.

People who saw this said, “The Japanese fans’ love is amazing,” “It’s nice to see them doing a good deed,” and, “‘Let’s Go Together’ is pretty beast.”

Source& Photo: Nate

Translated by: limabean17@allkpop

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_zeruhei @ ContinueTVQ.com

:wub:

N5MA3.jpg

0RvDC.jpg

89Bp7.jpg

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ thank you for cute vid :wub:

voSNg.gif

110809 Yunho's pics @ Airport Gimpo

52s6w.jpg

6cEHu.jpg

U9eBd.jpg

ce16P.jpg

33tFU.jpg

jaXLd.jpg

1108098908.th.jpg368602129.th.jpg368545069.th.jpg

Hypothetical Poster For ‘Cosmetic Model’ U-Know Yunho Appears… ‘Shows Off’ His Fair Skin

With TVXQ chosen to be cosmetic brand Missha’s new models, fans have already begun making hypothetical posters for the group, garnering much attention on the internet.

Recently on an online community, a picture of U-Know Yunho photoshopped on a poster for Missha appeared. In the photo, U-Know Yunho proves why he’s a model for a cosmetic brand by showing off his sharp nose and fair skin.

jJcNB.jpg

Especially, the words ‘Yunho, enjoying the sunshine of Paris’ matched his fair skin and showed off a poster with perfect details.

Netizens who saw the poster said, “His side profile is amazing. The poster’s so pretty”, “It’s made really well”, “Are you sure this isn’t a real poster?” and “The idea is awesome. I hope the actual poster is like this.”

Source: [enews 24]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

nice legs blush.gif

lOgmp.jpg

Guest amara1430269879

TVXQ’s Yunho to make a cameo in ‘Poseidon’

TVXQ’s Yunho will be making a special cameo appearance in KBS’s ‘Poseidon‘!

On August 10th, the drama’s production company explained that although Yunho was originally cast for the ‘Poseidon’ line-up, his busy overseas schedule prevented him from joining. They revealed that Yunho promised his continued friendship to the drama by making a cameo appearance instead.

Yunho will be playing the role of the skilled ‘Kang Eun Chul’, the team leader of ‘Poseidon’. He’ll be pitted against labelmate Choi Si Won’s character, ‘Sun Woo’, a man who’s described to be principled through and through.

A representative explained, “The drama will contain a sense of humanism that depicts the preciousness of human life, in addition to documenting the adventures the lead roles take on.”

The drama begins airing next month!

Source: starnews, ContinueTVXQ.com

Translated by: vitalsign@allkpop

Distributed by: CTVXQstaff_yume206 @ ContinueTVQ.com

Guest yoyo_yoyo

^ thanks for news! so we wil seeing Yunho as cold role B) police Jung Yunho :wub:

gayness: that pic from Magazine Men Uno, you can see more here ;)

6ASda.jpg

More pics @ A-nation ~

tgeyg.gif

Ag6b1.jpg

BGh9n.jpg

xDCNu.jpg

G8s1P.jpg

IZDgM.jpg

credit: onpic

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[TRANS] 110808 Kang Dong Ho Says, “U-Know Yunho Is A Friend I Have A Lot To Learn From”'

8OrWn.jpg

Though he’s still a rookie in the acting industry with MBC’s ‘Shiny Shiny Shining’ as his debut drama, Kang Dong Ho(27) is already an established popular star in the musical industry.

(omitted)

uoGqc.jpg

The musical ‘Goong’, in which he was triple casted alongside TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho and Run, is a meaningful production for Kang Dong Ho. The horde of Japanese reporters who came to see U-Know Yunho paid attention to Kang Dong Ho as well. Through them, Kang Dong Ho became known in Japan and he was chosen as the ‘most highly anticipated Hallyu Star of 2011′ by the famous Japanese magazine ‘Fandom Asia’.

“While performing in ‘Goong’, people who came to see U-Know Yunho started liking me and becoming my fans. If more fans start asking for me, then I’ll have no choice but to fly to Japan.”(laughter)

Through ‘Goong’, Kang Dong Ho became good friends with U-Know Yunho. As soon as he was asked what kind of friend U-Know Yunho is, Kang Dong Ho began flooding us with praise.

“Usually, when double casting occurs in a musical or play, it’s not easy for tension to not exist between actors. So it’s hard to see actors stepping up to help each other out. But U-Know Yunho was different. He always helped others display their best features 150%. I’ve never met a friend as great as him.”

“Appearing in ‘Goong’ together, I found that U-Know Yunho is a friend I have a lot to learn from. He’s a great man. At times, he’s carefree and innocent, but he’s really mature when it comes to treating others with respect. Seeing U-Know Yunho like that moved me and he has many aspects that I admire.“

Source: [TV Daily]

[TRANS] 110808 U-Know Yunho And Claudia Say, “Leaving Kiss&Cry Is Bittersweet”

x9Li1.jpg

TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho and figure skater Claudia expressed their bittersweet emotions about leaving ‘Kiss&Cry’.

In the episode of SBS’ ‘Kim Yuna’s Kiss&Cry’ that aired on the 7th, the last interview of U-Know Yunho and Claudia, who expressed their decision to leave the show, was aired.

U-Know Yunho, who had to leave the show due to his overseas activities, said, “I rehearsed a lot to give great performances and my partner and I did our best. Leaving makes me feel bittersweet,” and “I’m grateful to Claudia for giving me the faith and support to take on this challenge.”

Claudia, who is training for an upcoming competition as a backup national figure skater, said with determination, “I love to skate and I want to win a gold medal at the Olympics like Kim Yuna.”

Meanwhile, the two shared a final farewell with a high-five, promising to give great performances though they will no longer be together.

Source: [etoday]

Guest thasaranaki

Our Yunho looking smexy in the pics, really great to see pic of Yunho with Heechul and Donghae together, because I really missed their interactions somehow. Its been 10 years aleady, their friendship still as strong as ever. Anyway, cannot wait to see Yunho and Siwon in Poseidon.

Yunho With Heechul, Donghae and Siwon

u3kp7.jpg

Bu9gg.jpg

credit: smtownfacebook

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Cool guys :wub: can't wait to see them in screen together :rolleyes:

110812 Yunho's pics @ Airport

eRNIr.jpg

2St56.jpg

UStTq.jpg

1wmzl.jpg

xi16l.jpg

ED48x.jpg

ymbkR.jpg

T22Kh.jpg

WuhVK.jpg

0XiZM.jpg

1KDQF.jpg

N5xFB.jpg

iTGhw.jpg

rOXHP.jpg

:lol:

SoR3P.jpg

with one hand holding a comic book and smiling happily, after making a call, Yunho and the dancers boarded the plane together

credit: chubee + mug_ping

Guest Lovely-Panda

[TRANS] 110812 Heechul & Donghae Tweets (same picture) - Heechul: Hee chap, Yun chap, and Dong chap who've gotten past 10 years, why am I called Hee chap? You didn't call me that during the broadcast Yunho ah ㅠ^ㅠ.

Donghae: Yunho hyung and Changmin who've come to Music Bank. Ke, it's already been 10 years ke Thank you!!

trans: @_Hitsumabushi

35TPm.jpg

Credit: weibo

Nothing changes after 10 years ^^

110812 Yunho@ Airport

jv6XM.jpg

XRNx1.jpg

1A84R.jpg

N0CJ7.jpg

4Vdh3.jpg

Fcrhj.jpg

EXtaK.jpg