☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest jellomocka

Yunho's Gifs at Dalgona

OMG, this guy's so cute. I'm f*ckin love him :w00t:

Thank you so much for sharing. I seldom have anything to share so normally I stay in the back and rarely come out to make any comments, but after watching Yunho's kicking air laugh like that, I want to say that I love this guy so much especially when he laugh in full force. Today is homin's last stage performance, I'm kind of sad. But I know they will come back and be stronger than ever.

And I guess I should take this opportunity to thank you all of you who always share Yunho's news and pics and clips and fanarts and anything else. My days are brighter because of you guys. Thank you so much.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lovely-Panda

110423-24 Yunho at airport comeback from Jeju [uKNOWTIME]

I love his smirk here, such a Casanova xD

6eb5b0d4jw1dgjtur7ft9g.gif

Credit : Moca

110417 Angel Price Music Festival

版权声明

版权所有Amour

转载请注明出处:

yoonjae.cc

【严禁转载至任何反对允在的地方】

严禁不附带此段文字的任何二转及多转

严禁以任何理由去除LOGO及二次加工

严禁使用缩图相册 请保持原尺寸转载

请连同以上文字一同转载

For yoonjae shippers only

违规转载,责任必究!

54623440201104242239132967367422554_000.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_009.jpg

54623440201104250500433169896376287_000.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_012.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_011.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_010.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_008.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_007.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_006.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_005.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_004.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_003.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_002.jpg

54623440201104242239132967367422554_001.jpg

Credit : AmourYJ

12603141.jpg

Click here for more pics

Credit: Purple Dandelion

1303474981_110417_36.jpg

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Credit : HoneyFunnyBunny

Guest jellomocka

Thank you so much dear Yoyo_Yoyo for sharing.

I love it so much when Yunho put his arm around Changmin's shoulder. So cute. :P

That girl was really lucky. I'm never envious before when Yunho hug someone, but after watching Yunho running to hug that lucky girl, I envied her. He literally run to hug her. *sniff*

Guest me1me2

that's one of the few moments where Min's embarassed of Yun hahahaha she's one very lucky girl indeed. i think she's not that young that's why Yunho hug her like that... she's a noona and he's fond of noonas ;):D i can't wait for a full fan cam of this.

thanks YO for the gif.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

jellomocka: it nice for you spazz here! ;)

yes she's too lucky, i like the way he run to and hug that girl :tears:

omg~ look like k-dram, pretty romantic and warm blush.gif *awwwwww i want too* sob

OHMYGOD! hug and now holding hands, cute and sweety :wub: but background music makes me hahaha!! :lol:

Fancam Yunho holding hands with fan

kUHvL.jpg

O9VmC.jpg

8XJ3v.jpg

XiJ5p.jpg

6rRNH.jpg

LEjsJ.jpg

8fnr5.jpg

7F8WC.jpg

7KLaw.jpg

uEzTm.jpg

f8kpZ.jpg

jNxPv.jpg

85pl2.jpg

fvpvE.jpg

Guest me1me2

we're all wondering bout the scene coz what we've seen is just a gif hahaha now we know... i think they made a reenactment .

http://youtu.be/drr-iNeyiwA

Guest lovelyunho

Hi Girls~

Haven't posted here in a long time though I still lurk from time to time.

MBC’s plant selling event for children looked so much fun…wish I could have been there. It looked like it was a lot of fun and “torture” (for fans who could only watch while others got special fanservice)

There’s lots of accounts starting to pop up and here’s very brief info from what I read from various Korean fan accounts:

The event was supposed to take place from 2-5 p.m. Our boys arrived little after 2:30 p.m. and the event started close to 3 p.m. (so basically 2 hours even though it was scheduled for 3 hours) I wonder if this will be broadcasted sometime later since camera crew was there and Pak Kyung Rim was MC. Fans asked the boys to pick the plants for them ( I would too if I were them)

Fans apparently didn’t know that certain plants had random stickers and those lucky enough to have bought the plant with the sticker got a “special” fanservice from our boys such as take pic with them, hold hands, get Minnie aegyo, wink AND the ultimate (at least from Yunho fans’ pov) BEAR HUG FROM YUNHO etc. lol PKR told Yunho to run to the fan and give her a hug. (Yunho seemed so embarrassed and Minnie seemed to be even more embarrassed at having to watch it, he eventually turned his head and was laughing) haha the other fans were like noooooo~~aaaaah~~and dying of envy. Fans said that the fan who got the hug (fans guessed her to be in her thirties) ran her hands up and down Yunho’s back. haha Just imagine Yunho fans hearing this. The fans who couldn’t be there were all shocked at first when they heard what was going on at the event. Then they were all dying of envy and saying stuff like Just sell the plants! No fanservice is needed! Who the heck came up with this event?!!

With the various ments and fanservice, etc. the event was going slow (the fans in the front of the line were lucky because they apparently got a lot of time watching and talking to the boys up close and personal while the boys selected the plants for them) but then time was starting to run out and it was little more rushed and fans standing in back of line were starting to get worried whether or not they would be able to get to the front to buy the plants and of course see the boys before the event time was over. It’s kind of sad but it seems that some fans stood in line all that time and didn’t get to go up to buy the plants because the time was up and the boys had to leave. I guess there were fans from Japan, China, etc. Fans said there were some fans who were crying because they didn’t get a chance to go up and see the boys and buy plants from them. I do feel for them but at least they got to see them in person from a distance unlike me who only see them in pics on a computer. Hopefully, they’ll get another opportunity in the future.

Overall, it seems that the event was a success, they sold about 722 plants and people, including Yunho and Changmin had a good time. It was for a good cause and considering how much Yunho loves children, he probably had even more fun and he looked soooo happy. It really made me happy. haha Yunho wore John Galliano’s I Love Charlie shirt. He looked so cute and handsome. Seems he’s lost some weight though. Though he’s busy, I hope he’s not skipping meals.

Stay healthy Yunho!

Oh, girls, on the CulTwo radio show, Yunho was asked if there was any acting/drama opportunities and Yunho said that there were several dramas that have been sent to him so let’s hope we hear some news. Also, Yunho was asked how many kids he wanted to have and he said 3…2 boys first and then a girl. If I remember correctly, the host told Yunho the way to have a boy is to have his head face the East and sleep. Poor Changmin started having a laughing fit at this because well you can imagine how this could sound using your (perverted) imagination. Host asked how many kids Changmin wanted and he said 2 (1 boy, 1 girl) but he was laughing so much that he could barely answer. From that point on, Changmin was just laughing and couldn’t say much and the host said it seemed Changmin kept thinking about the head toward the East part and Changmin said he couldn’t help it because it was in his head . I think the radio show is going to be broadcasted sometime this week (27 th?). Hopefully, somebody record it. I really want to see Yunho and Changmin laugh….they laughed a lot in this radio show, especially Minnie.

13037468142.jpg

130374681412.jpg

130374681414.jpg

130374681415.jpg

credit: on the pics

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

Guest lovelyunho

:wub: Here's some pics from Yoon Do Hyun's 2 O'Clock Date Radio show~

td83110426004228to2date.jpg

td83110426004329to2date.jpg

YDH and Yunho exchanging phone numbers :)

td83110426004329to2date.jpg

credit: on the pics

Yunho and YDH did a photoshoot together for Oh Boy! with other celebs (wonder when it's coming out). I guess they got to know each other better and taken a liking to each other. I wholeheartedly approve..I love YDH's voice..great singer/musician.

Yo...that pic of Yunnie Bear Hug :wub::wub: Thanks...lol that pic and video floating around are torturing thousands of fangirls right now. First the wedding pics and now this! hehe It might take them a loooong time before they recover. I do feel for them but personally, I'm tickled pink :P It's an adorable pic and Yunho looks sooo cute.

Hope you gals are off to a happy start for the week :)

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Miyun: hug dear! glad your post here after awhile

thanks for sharing the interesting fanacc as well as trans :)

I've screaming broke my house when see he ran to hug fan, hahaha!!!

if I were her I would standing dead for happiness :rolleyes:

Yunho was asked if there was any acting/drama opportunities and Yunho said that there were several dramas that have been sent to him so let’s hope we hear some news.

since Poseidon has yet filming, or might not -_-

I hope he can pick a good script for acting next this! Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!

[haroo]110425 Yunho smile~

ryvFy.jpg

ZJmGY.jpg

zqTHr.jpg

G9Ug5.png

JGzyT.jpg

CAXVt.jpg

SCbCT.jpg

EafAs.jpg

R0V1T.jpg

cYkxO.jpg

credit: baidu

Guest Lovely-Panda

since Poseidon has yet filming, or might not -_-

I really want he might appear in Poseidon, he deserves a serious role in a serious drama, I don't want he works his richard simmons off for nothing :angry:

@Miyun: Thanks dear for fanacc, I see many ones in DC but I can't understand the contents :P

I must be off now, will comeback with some updates.

Guest Lovely-Panda

@a_thao4ever : Welcome to our Yunho's wonderful fandom :rolleyes:

To silent readers : Hope u guys can leave some comments, no need to updates, just reply or spazz about Yunho when he has new projects, it's little sad that there're only 2 or 3 ppl keep posting, and sometimes i don't have time to visit here, so enjoy us and make it becomes a happy place :P

I update a rar file of yesterday's event, enjoy

Yunho at MBC New Life to Children

More than 300 pics, but still lack many images :ph34r:

Guest me1me2

hey Miyun, long time no post dear... miss you.

love the fan acct. thanks...

YDH hosts Love Letter where they did made an appearance way back 2008 and 2006? am i correct?

@a_thao4ever... he's very loveable indeed, our manly gorgeous cute Yunho.

Guest jellomocka

To silent readers : Hope u guys can leave some comments, no need to updates, just reply or spazz about Yunho when he has new projects, it's little sad that there're only 2 or 3 ppl keep posting, and sometimes i don't have time to visit here, so enjoy us and make it becomes a happy place :P

Well, I'm one of the official silent readers. :) I really love this place; as I mentioned somewhere, it always makes my day brighter or for some days less intolerable. Although sometimes I want to spazz with you guys, but my writing skill is kind of limited. My reading skill is quite good, though. I can sneak behind my boss's back and read real fast. Haha. Anyway, I'll try to write more often. I know it's sad for the wonderful people who've been trying to keep the thread going. But please keep in mind, I love you guys, (errr...less than Yunho a little bit)and thankful for your hard work. :) I really love this thread and I really want Yunho's bear hug. :P

Guest yoyo_yoyo

I really want he might appear in Poseidon, he deserves a serious role in a serious drama, I don't want he works his richard simmons off for nothing

nearly the end of April and still not have any info from about filming Poseidon <_<

I don't want give up because we are really look forward to him in a role like that

moreover Eric and Yunho on screen together is my dream for long time, would be better to see him in this drama

But anyway i hope they will have a decision for this drama soon, to continue or if not hope he will choose another good script... I will support him all :)

And thanks for link rar, there are still too many pics to save :crazy:

YDH hosts Love Letter where they did made an appearance way back 2008 and 2006? am i correct?

exactly!! can't wait to see Yunho & him on Oh Boy! ^_^

a_thao4ever: hello! added more one in list got stolen heart by Mr. Jung :D

jellomocka: don't be worry dear! me too, I can reading easily but to write is difficult to me :sweatingbullets:

actually a few days ago I was visiting YH's acting thread, i miss those days a lot T__T

when we spazz and spazz about everything him after HTTG finish, have fun time and happy ne?!

who know, if he decides to act again soon, so that thread will be activities as before ;)

I also hope that although there or here, we will makes for the place full love and supports to him :)

:wub:

eAKoc.gif

BsGoZ.gif

bB7Zk.gif

MRTB6.gif

kwh8C.gif

0dMEJ.gif

my wallpaper now!!!! kekeke blush.gif

CKGh2.jpg

credit: @tumblr

Guest lovelyunho

Music Bank is publishing monthly Japanese magazine staring July and TVXQ is the FIRST artists to grace their cover~

hominmubank.jpg

credit: 2paradise

Very handsome duo!!

You can order the magazine here:

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%9C%88%E5%88%8AMUSIC-BANK7%E6%9C%88%E5%8F%B7-KBOOM7%E6%9C%88%E5%8F%B7%E5%88%A5%E5%86%8A-%E9%9B%91%E8%AA%8C/dp/B004X9KFA4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1303802128&sr=8-1

The CulTwo Raio show is going to be televised on the 27th (today) and the MBC children's charity plant event is going to be televised on May 5.

Like you girls I want Yunho to do Poseidon but at this point I've just come to terms with whatever happens. If Poseidon proceeds, I'll be supporting of it, if it doesn't proceed, then I guess it just wasn't meant to be. However, in the meantime, I do want him to do another drama so I hope he'll appear in one before the year is over.

Yo~lol it's funny because I was recently thinking of his drama thread too. I miss the good old days of spazzing in that thread. If Yunho does another drama, we'll have to activate that thread again like the old times :)

I guess we won't be getting to see him as much since they're going to be starting their activities overseas. It's been one heck of a ride the past 4 months!!! Thank you Yunho (Changmin too)!

a_thao4ever and jellomocka~welcome :)

Lovely-Panda, I'll try to post more here like I used too.

Hi Tud~I'll try to be here more so let's spazz together more here. Hope you're doing good.

Thanks girls for the goodies as usual :)

Archived