☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pippy

@me1me2 Thanks i hope my hand will get better soon, got worse today though, tried to move one of the adorable little Rugrats ^-^, but hopefully can rest it on the week end. About KDG I agree I'm not really afraid of what they are going to say either. I trust Yunho and therefore i trust changmin as well. I support Yunho and Changmin in what ever they say, even if what ever they say is for no elses benefit but their own. I owe Yunho and Changmin that much at least. I would trust Yunho with my life if i had to, so I'll follow and trust in him always, (I hope ^_^)

@The wonderful Yunho angels in this thread, Old and New :P : Whatever news comes out tomorrow, what ever happens, Yunho Angels along with our fellow Changmin fans, Lets keep spreading the love, and support Yunho and Changmin in ways that will make them proud to have us as their fans!

Yunho Hwaiting! ANgels Hwaiting! :wub: Huggles Honey funny bunnies!

Guest Lovely-Panda

110225 Music Core

f0091433_4d68e10a7ecf2.jpg

f0091433_4d68e0f61a7fd.jpg

f0091433_4d68e0ef1de67.jpg

f0091433_4d68e0d040628.jpg

f0091433_4d68e09517137.jpg

f0091433_4d68e0883aef7.jpg

f0091433_4d68e06c27ad1.jpg

f0091433_4d68e064684bb.jpg

f0091433_4d68e0461adad.jpg

f0091433_4d68e03e86846.jpg

f0091433_4d68e036dfe37.jpg

110226 Inkigayo

f0091433_4d6a72a725e56.jpg

f0091433_4d6a729fe145f.jpg

f0091433_4d6a729b4279d.jpg

f0091433_4d6a728e2a8d9.jpg

f0091433_4d6a728780bfd.jpg

f0091433_4d6a72804ae9c.jpg

f0091433_4d6a727b797a1.jpg

f0091433_4d6a72745bc30.jpg

Bonus:

I can't help loving this guy so much :wub:

1265423888_201002061141016604253701_700_0.jpg

E299A5_1286.jpg

ECA09CEBAAA9.jpg

ukes45.jpg

f0035049_49fbd3a9e78e6.jpg

2ac8336d.jpg

2011-01-17084140.jpg

Credit: Uknow DC Gall

Guest WithYunHo

Oh dang...U-Know's been looking so fresh with these Maximum performances. XD I can just stare at him. Haha. I'm such a creep.

Thanks so much for all the updates, everyone. :) Greatly appreciate it. I really hope Poseidon finds a slot to air.

Guest lovelyunho

Summaries of main talk parts from Knee Drop Guru:

Boys question to the guru: We want more male fans. How do we get more male fans?

Boys audition and road to SME talk:

Yunho auditioned at Gwangju first. He said at the audition, they only allowed the kids to sing and dance for a few seconds only. He couldn’t understand that (because how can you get an idea of how good a kid is just from few seconds). When it was his turn, he sang only few seconds and stopped before they said anything. They asked him why he stopped. He told them weren’t they going to stop him anyways (like the other kids). When it was time to show the dance, he told them that he doesn’t mind if he doesn’t get selected but he would appreciate it if they would allow him to dance the whole choreo (instead of just couple of seconds). He said that’s when they took special notice of him and he thought, he was going to get picked. (lol even back then, he had a very strong personality and determination..total leader material). He thought he was going to debut after he got picked. (guess, he was really naïve about how things worked) His Dad was absolutely against him going to Seoul to be a singer. His dad told him if Yunho can’t convince him, who loves and believes in him the most, how is he going to touch so many people with a song. He told Yunho that he wasn’t ready. Yunho said he was really hurt by what his father said. But, he went to Seoul anyways. Once he got there, he auditioned again and got into SME. He thought then that he would debut. He was all excited but then when he went into SME, he realized there were 100 others like him (all trainees). He didn’t have a place to stay in Seoul but he figured he could just stay at a public sauna for relatively cheap. He found out that it was lot more expensive than Gwangju. (15,000 won vs. 3,500 won) He took on all kinds of part time jobs working around his trainee schedule to earn money (I wonder when he slept). He was also homeless and slept at subway stations and airport. He gave an example of how to sleep on a bench at airport so that you don’t get as cold with your arms crossed across your chest with your hands tucked under your armpits (this part was heartbreaking even though they were laughing about it) Yunho did not sign contract right away. They said train for about a year and see how it goes and then sign contract.

Changmin’s entrance into SME was the complete opposite. He had no desire to be a singer whatsoever. He was playing badminton with some friends when a woman approached him and asked if he wanted to audition for SME. He went home and gave the business card to his mom. Lol His Mom got all excited and asked him if that meant they can see BOA. His mom told him lets go and see BOA. When his dad came home, she told him that their son can see BOA. His father absolutely was against it (just like YH’s dad) lol His mom is the one who dragged him to SME to audition without telling his dad, mainly because she thought she could see BOA. During audition, when they asked him to dance, his mother once again got all excited saying, my son is going to dance (Min imitating his mom is so cute and funny). He said it was embarrassing having to dance in front of his mom and in front of people he just met for the first time. On top of that he hadn’t danced before so, he just clapped to music. After audition was over, they told him that they’ll let him know in about 3 weeks. Instead they called after 3 days and said he passed the audition and wanted him and his parents to come to SME to sign contract. (lol so different from YH’s experience that it’s kind of funny but also a little sad considering YH’s experience) Hodong asked if his mom invested in SME. Min said no, his mom was lured by just one thing, seeing BoA (lol this whole part is just so funny…Min really should talk more in shows) His dad got upset with his mom after he found out asking her why she took him to the audition. Even then she was still all excited about SME wanting to sign Min and told his dad, it’s fun/exciting. His dad was against it at first but eventually gave permission. When Yunho was talking about having to do all kinds of part time jobs, Hodong asked Min if he’s ever worked part-time and Min answered no. His version of “working” part-time for money was shining his dad’s shoes. Min’s worst suffering experience of sleeping out of the house is sleeping in a tent for Boys Scout camping. (Really Min and Yun’s early SME experiences are literally like the Prince and the Pauper like the co-host said..so funny and yet sad) Min really couldn’t dance in the beginning. Yunho said when it was time to dance, Min’s hands and feet would be moving separately (out of rhythm) but he was able to pick it up very well.

Scary fans talk:

They used to change their phone numbers often because of prank calls and gave examples of changing phone number and then 5 minutes later getting a msg (from fan) saying you changed your phone number or right after changing number, get msg saying it’s not good to change phone numbers often. Yunho said he would be sleeping and get a call around 5 or6 a.m. and fan would scream into the phone. They’ve also had “fan” go into their apt. (wow breaking and entering..that’s just nuts)and take picture of personal stuff and then they would get a picture of that sent to them on the phone.

Starting in Japan talk:

They started from the bottom. In 2006, they were at the top in Korea, winning triple daesang. Right after, they left for Japan where nobody really knew them and had to start from the very bottom and gave example of singing from the stairs (I remember that..it was kind of sad watching them at that time that they had to go through that when they were superstars in Korea) Min said the first show they went on aired around 3-4 a.m. and he said really, who watches t.v. at that time. However, they did it because even if only a small amount of people watched it and saw them, then it was good. Hodong asked when did DBSK get big. Yunho said starting with Purple Line, they reached Oricon weekly #1 in 2008. After that, many things changed including their hostel rooms. Before that they were in a very small room and it got bigger and bigger as their popularity grew and to the point now where they can have their own room in a suite status. They talked about Budokan and how it was completely filled and that Budokan is a place that other Japanese artists really are honored to perform at. Min said what was really satisfying was that the 5 of them as foreign artists stood on that stage which was completely filled that other Japanese artists dream of performing on. It packs in 12,000 people. Hodong asked how it felt standing on Dome. Yunho said that it’s a baseball stadium. When it’s filled and the people jump (up and down), it shakes. Homin said that if you don’t actually stand there personally, it’s something you can’t really feel. Hodong asked if the Japanese follow Korean songs. Yunho said it’s interesting that there will be Japanese fans who ask them to sing in Korean also. He said that makes them feel as if they are somehow representing Korea, that Korean culture is being recognized. Min said it felt really satisfying and proud.

Finally, as they were achieving such fame , three members file lawsuit on July 31, 2009:

Hodong said that even for Knee Drop Guru, it’s a sensitive topic and position is neutral. Hodong asked what HoMin’s position was, how they felt. Yunho said it was shocking. HoMin said they didn’t know that trio actually went and filed the lawsuit against SME (obviously knew it AFTER it was filed and news broke out). Not knowing about it and then hearing about it, they felt bad. Hodong asked why do they think this happened. Hodong asked Yunho for his personal opinion. Yunho basically says that perhaps they gained too much (fame) so early (in Korea) and even in Japan they achieved such (fame), and JYJ may have gotten swept up by it and it’s lead to the current situation and it breaks his heart. To go to the extreme of actually filing a lawsuit, as a member of the group, he’sad by it. Hodong asked what is the hardest about the situation. Yunho said that personally, people misunderstand and call him traitor and even then he can take people and fans calling him that but for people to bring in his parents who he loves and respects the most and his family being bashed is the hardest for him. Min said that he feels hurt and upset that his parents are getting bashed. He feels hurt and upset that since his dad is a teacher and maybe from a young person who doesn’t know the situation and may mistakenly say something to his dad and his dad may get hurt by it or his sisters who have nothing to do with any of this may get hurt from others and grow up with that pain. (I admit that I cried at this part because I just feel so bad that they and their families had and still have to go through this even though they’re not the ones who filed the lawsuit and is battling it out with SME but they’re the ones getting the hate due to the trio’s actions. Also looked as if Yunho was getting emotional when he started talking about his parents/family getting dragged into this mess and they abruptly switched to Minnie)

The last performance of 5 together at NHK Kouhaku:

Hodong asked if the feeling of this is the last stage together came to them. They said yes. Min said that Kouhaku was the last schedule for the year but after that, there was no schedule. Kouhaku should have been a happy stage especially since they worked their way up from the bottom in Japan but it was upsetting thinking that it may very well be the last stage for them and he was sad that he had to sing feeling bad when it should have been happy. Yunho said singing on that stage was uncomfortable. He said there were many memories and with one dream, they reached to that point and thinking that it may be the last one together, he felt scared and because he didn’t want to express and acknowledge the sadness that it may be the last stage together while singing, he tried even harder when singing.

2Years3Months Comeback with ‘Why’ album:

Hodong asked what was the hardest preparing for the album. Yunho said it was trying to keep the DBSK feel even with just the 2 of them. Yunho said that Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun are all talented and they know that and trying to fill that void might be easy to say but (it’s not)…somehow they had to fill that void. So, they practiced every day well into the middle of the night even after all the trainees left. (That hard work and determination paid off because their album is amazing) Hodong said that they have the most #1s on Oricon as foreign artists and asked if that was true and Yunho said it’s embarrassing (saying it out of his own mouth) but yes it’s true. Yunho said the happiest and the most grateful thing (with their comeback and success) are the fans who waited for them and he/they want to thank those fans.

DBSK’s question to the guru: We want more male fans. How do we get more male fans?

Guru’s answer: Go to the army. They can get 600,000 male fans.

HoMin really are strong people. I don’t think we can fully comprehend just how difficult it must have been for them to go through such nightmare and stand on stage again as just the 2 of them as DBSK when they should have been at one of their happiest after finally finding huge success in Japan. What’s worse is that it was not of their own making. Because of their fellow members’ actions, they’re being made the scapegoat and it is terribly unfair and sad. Like Min said they came on the show to answer some things that people may have been curious about so HoMin can just move on. So, I hope that JYJ and their fans will just leave HoMin alone and let them move on. JYJ’s success/failures are JYJ’s own concerns and does not have anything to do with HoMin anymore. They’re 2 different groups. Days of DBSK5 are in the past and that’s where it belongs at the moment. When supporting HoMin, I hope fans will stop mentioning DBSK5 or AKTF. It really does HoMin a disservice when fans do that. HoMin is moving on as 2 given the circumstances so just let them, cheer them on, and be happy for them that they found the courage to move on.

Guest jellomocka

Summaries of main talk parts from Knee Drop Guru:

HoMin really are strong people. I don’t think we can fully comprehend just how difficult it must have been for them to go through such nightmare and stand on stage again as just the 2 of them as DBSK when they should have been at one of their happiest after finally finding huge success in Japan. What’s worse is that it was not of their own making. Because of their fellow members’ actions, they’re being made the scapegoat and it is terribly unfair and sad. Like Min said they came on the show to answer some things that people may have been curious about so HoMin can just move on. So, I hope that JYJ and their fans will just leave HoMin alone and let them move on. JYJ’s success/failures are JYJ’s own concerns and does not have anything to do with HoMin anymore. They’re 2 different groups. Days of DBSK5 are in the past and that’s where it belongs at the moment. When supporting HoMin, I hope fans will stop mentioning DBSK5 or AKTF. It really does HoMin a disservice when fans do that. HoMin is moving on as 2 given the circumstances so just let them, cheer them on, and be happy for them that they found the courage to move on.

Thanks lovelyYunho for the translation. My eyes filled with tears during reading it. I couldn't agree with you more. Like it or not, they are 2 different groups now. And Homin deserves better, so let them move on. Come to think about it, actually the things would not be so bad if not for the fans.

Last note: Yunho, fighting!! :)

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hi Angels :)

Thanks a lot Miyun! it has a lot version for trans of this, it is also to be trans from other side too.

I felt chills when reading the comments jumped to say he is a liar and carried old problems out to prove what they said is not true -_-

whatever i don't care anymore for rumor around :phew:

I believe this man, because see in his eyes it said all deeply from the heart. Hwaiting! our Yunnie ~ <3 you

Lovely-Panda: thank you so much for those HQ caps of him, so gorgeous!

the pics are very close it is make me realize this man has a very bright eyes and attracted, indeed! blush.gif:wub:

I have to go, will back with some share keke ;)

Guest ktopia

I'm extremely glad his army service is done.  Yun Ho is wayy too cool, can't wait to see him on more variety shows this year too!  :D

Guest lovelyunho

Cute pic of Yunho with a little boy~

3660027389mqycxzak20110.jpg

credit: 2paradise

jellomocka~yes, it would be so much better if it wasn't for such extreme fans.

ktopia~ Yunho hasn't served his military duty yet.

Yo~As expected, HoMin, especially Yunho is getting severely bashed for Knee Drop Guru. It’s pretty outrageous and hypocritical that some people are calling Yunho a liar regarding not knowing that JYJ filed a lawsuit. Think about it rationally! HoMin may know that JYJ are having conflicts with SME but why is it so difficult to believe that HoMin would never think that JYJ would go so far as to actually file a lawsuit against SME. Considering what the boys went through together since debut and the dreams they shared with SME for DBSK, HoMin probably never imagined that JYJ would do such a thing. They probably figured that JYJ and SME would be able to resolve their problems and DBSK would continue. Furthermore, from all the things that have come out regarding how JYJ have handled this whole matter, I don’t think JYJ would have told HoMin anything once they made the decision privately to file the lawsuit. It would not be in their best interest to do so considering how they have targeted HoMin to be the scapegoat for all this mess. People can try to justify JYJ’s actions as much as they want and make excuses for them. However, it still doesn’t change the fact that they tried to make themselves look good and appear as victims at HoMin’s expense. If they really cared about HoMin or DBSK5 as they were claiming, they would have asked their extreme fans to stop all the unreasonable hate towards HoMin and their families. Instead, what they have been doing is slyly egging on the extreme fans even more with their interviews, twits, and biased articles from their company CJes with innuendos here and there providing no evidence to validate their innuendos to which these extremes fans run with it and bash HoMin, especially Yunho all over the internet.

It boggles the mind as to why these fans would spend so much time on Yunho whom they supposedly hate when they could be spending that time spazzing about JYJ. lol If I didn’t know better, I would think that they secretly like Yunho in some twisted way. There is a fine line between love and hate.

It is just unfortunate that most of these extreme fans may be young and don’t fully realize how over the top they’re being and how serious it really is. This isn’t a trivial matter or a funny game. They’re messing with people’s lives, careers and reputations. For those that are in their twenties and older who are being extreme Yunho antis, I’m really speechless. They really should know better even if they want to protect JYJ. What's even worse are the older fans who have seen the evidence and who knows that JYJ are not completely "innocent" as it was first thought when the lawsuit was first filed and yet still have no qualms about spreading rumors/lies/hate toward Yunho. However, I guess it’s true that age and wisdom don’t necessarily go hand in hand.

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!! DBSK Hwaiting!!!!

Thanks girls for sharing :)

Guest pippy

Cheer up Angels Yunho is tough and so are WE! No matter how painful it is for us, its way worse for Yunho, so all we need to do is know that we believe Yunho and if others don't then that is their LOSS not ours. Last year Yunho asked us to be happy so for him let try to always be so, no matter how bad things may get, we know what is right and that is what matters! Yunho Fighting!

Here is my rhino worm biscuit i said i would show you, so this is my gift to y'all.

img0718.jpg

It's not that great because the horns broke, but still looks cute.hahaha.

Oh and if comments get to annoying just imagine a whole stampede of Rhino worms moving the haters out of the way! I really want someone to cartoon a stampede of rhino worms trailing dust behind them ahhahaha! That would be so epic!

Huggles my fellow angels! Let be happy with Yunho and Changmin TOGETHER! :wub:

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Cute pic of Yunho with a little boy~

*quoted image*

Yo~As expected, HoMin, especially Yunho is getting severely bashed for Knee Drop Guru. It’s pretty outrageous and hypocritical that some people are calling Yunho a liar regarding not knowing that JYJ filed a lawsuit. Think about it rationally! HoMin may know that JYJ are having conflicts with SME but why is it so difficult to believe that HoMin would never think that JYJ would go so far as to actually file a lawsuit against SME. Considering what the boys went through together since debut and the dreams they shared with SME for DBSK, HoMin probably never imagined that JYJ would do such a thing. They probably figured that JYJ and SME would be able to resolve their problems and DBSK would continue. Furthermore, from all the things that have come out regarding how JYJ have handled this whole matter, I don’t think JYJ would have told HoMin anything once they made the decision privately to file the lawsuit. It would not be in their best interest to do so considering how they have targeted HoMin to be the scapegoat for all this mess. People can try to justify JYJ’s actions as much as they want and make excuses for them. However, it still doesn’t change the fact that they tried to make themselves look good and appear as victims at HoMin’s expense. If they really cared about HoMin or DBSK5 as they were claiming, they would have asked their extreme fans to stop all the unreasonable hate towards HoMin and their families. Instead, what they have been doing is slyly egging on the extreme fans even more with their interviews, twits, and biased articles from their company CJes with innuendos here and there providing no evidence to validate their innuendos to which these extremes fans run with it and bash HoMin, especially Yunho all over the internet.

It boggles the mind as to why these fans would spend so much time on Yunho whom they supposedly hate when they could be spending that time spazzing about JYJ. lol If I didn’t know better, I would think that they secretly like Yunho in some twisted way. There is a fine line between love and hate.

It is just unfortunate that most of these extreme fans may be young and don’t fully realize how over the top they’re being and how serious it really is. This isn’t a trivial matter or a funny game. They’re messing with people’s lives, careers and reputations. For those that are in their twenties and older who are being extreme Yunho antis, I’m really speechless. They really should know better even if they want to protect JYJ. What's even worse are the older fans who have seen the evidence and who knows that JYJ are not completely "innocent" as it was first thought when the lawsuit was first filed and yet still have no qualms about spreading rumors/lies/hate toward Yunho. However, I guess it’s true that age and wisdom don’t necessarily go hand in hand.

you're right Dear! I just wish that the bashed worst not to their ears

saw those pics them at KBS yesterday, i can't help but felt the hurt in their eyes T_T

some pics with tear in Yunho's eyes i also guess the reason

bash or hated never makes other people respect and love to their idols more, even losing

I just feel increasingly far away from them by fandom, how scared! -_-

Pip: ohh so cute rhino! it looks delicious and i'm hungry too *yummy yummy* :lol:

ktopia : He still not yet go to serve military , but he will do someday

Miyun: talking about the army made me thinking to Poseidon

have any news or info about he filming for it. will they actually canceled such rumors or postponed? I wait to hard of this :(

btw, thanks for Yunho with kid so cute and his face really small

Yunho at Global KBS Thank You Special

actually this smile makes me to forget everything

tumblrlhibcromrp1qagmgm.gif

251665703.jpg

2aeuwcz.jpg

2ev3ity.jpg

2lszts.jpg

2wrmg6d.jpg

56289512201103041001553.th.jpg56289512201103041001553.th.jpg56289512201103041001553.th.jpg56289512201103041001553.th.jpg

56289512201103041001553.th.jpg56289512201103041001553.th.jpg56289512201103041001553.th.jpg56289512201103041001553.th.jpg

56289512201103041001553.th.jpg56289512201103041001553.th.jpg56289512201103041001553.th.jpg56289512201103041001553.th.jpg56289512201103041001553.th.jpg

credit: baidu + @tumblr

Waves to All :)

Guest Lovely-Panda

@Myun : i always love read your opinions, very mature and thoughtful. I feel like hell when HoMin talked about how their parents and families were bashed by the antis, I know there are many bashing toward HoMin and their families, but it's not uncomfortable to image they could read those harsh comments by themselves, it's so cruel. I hope they just heard these such things from 3rd people such as friends, maybe it's more easier to accept this ruthless true, all of them don't deserve it really. Still there are many fans love them, they only need love and stay away from the internet, this thing is really not good for celebrities, many ppl think they can hurt others just because no one know who they are, where they are from, they will not take any responsibilities for what they say, they can ruin other ppl's lives and careers but still live their real lives like there's nothing wrong in this world.

Yunho rehearsal for Global KBS

5f3d395ejw6dewjaaxh6lj.jpg

5f3d395ejw6dewjhr9fj3j.jpg

5f3d395ejw6dewjh1mjafj.jpg

5f3d395ejw6dewjfkf9i7j.jpg

5f3d395ejw6dewjei1nxtj.jpg

5f3d395ejw6dewjdq27q0j.jpg

5f3d395ejw6dewjcitbtcj.jpg

5f3d395ejw6dewjc193nrj.jpg

5f3d395ejw6dewjb1tnfdj.jpg

5f3d395ejw6dewj9sfj7dj.jpg

Credit : iceuknown + besangyh

Guest me1me2

as you said Miyun, they've been targetting Yunho a lot. but WHY? it's like, if the center pillar collapses... so is the entire building. but lil' did they know that the center pillar is made of the toughest rock and steel put into one.

Yun's opinion about the 3's break away is really aptly put. and this is what Min have been advising the younger sets of today... that is not to be swayed by outsiders and just have a focal point.

for it's true that power, fame, glory, money will change a person. i don't buy the "they've been friends for 7 yrs. and that they love each other as brothers". for in this world, even if you know a person all your life... but if that person have an ultimate goal... nothing and that means including you won't stand in the way to get what he wants.

i just want Yun and Min to do what they want... and that's to perform on stage. i want them to show the world how great they are... not just as performers... but as persons to be look up to in every sense of the word.

hello my co angels!

hey Pip, YO and hi Lovely-Panda and Amara

Guest iyanshi

Hey guys please support TVXQ! Please vote for them they're falling behind just click here! thanks! http://sports.chosun.com/enter/ranking/main+.htm

let's support them! thank you so much! =)

Hey guys please support TVXQ! Please vote for them they're falling behind just click here! thanks! http://sports.chosun.com/enter/ranking/main+.htm

Guest lovelyunho

Hi Girls~

It seems Yunho donated scholarship (3,000,000 won)to his alma mater again in Gwangju on the 3rd. Very proud of him. Seems like it's a yearly thing b/c he has done this in past years too.

http://www.eduyonhap.com/news/view.html?section=1&category=92&no=3705

For those interested, you can pre-order the why album (japanese ver) on cdjapan. They have limited and regular edition.

Today (Sat) is the last day of Maximum performance. I'm so curious about their new song that they're going to promote. Wonder if it's going to be a sexy choreo since why was manly and powerful. Is it too much to ask for lots of hip moves :sweatingbullets: Waiting impatiently for the repack album.

pippy~Love your rhino biscuit! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Lovely-Panda~agree with you. I think people feel more comfortable spreading lies/bashing because it's done through the computer and you don't know them personally.

Tud~yes, yes..fame,power, and money can be very enticing and it can change people and not always for the good. Some succomb to it and some don't. How you handle it shows what kind of person you are at the core.

Yo~I hope you're feeling better about the bashing. I was upset too even though I knew Yunho was going to get attacked no matter what he said but regardless of what the haters say, I believe in him and his sincerity. I sent you a P.M. bb. Look for it.

Thank you for sharing the lovely pics of Yunho. He is looking really good. He seems to be getting more and more handsome as he gets older.

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!!

I don't get why ppl can have the energy to say such nasty things and hate someone so much.

If you have so much time in their hands, do something more productive!

I've always been a lurker on this thread but couldn't resist to say something when I saw those photos uploaded by amara77 of Yunho tearing up.

Thos antis are so unnecessary! Do they even know the real deal behind it? I hate it when fans/anti-fans think they know EVEYRHING about their idols and appear to be acting in the best interest for their idols when they are clearly not.

Guest vanillakisses.

choko_10.jpg

Jung Yunho is one of the nicest persons ever. He's so selfless, he works hard and he when he loves someone, he does it wholeheartedly. I know he wants the five of them back together again. But hey, he said he'll gather his members again if every they'll split up right? That's what a leader does. 

I LOVE YOU YUNHO OPPA! ;A; sad.gif

He's my very inspiration in dancing. Believe me, because of him, I became quite popular in school cos I joined dancing events and such. I really love him.

-

And oh, I love YunJae. Cos they're real wink.gif 

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Miyun: I've check it already! thanks dear :)

I also so curious about their new song, heard name song made me thinking a ballad but i guess not ^_^

hope it's will official soon, too excited!

Lovely-Panda: Too many pics and i can't post all of them, thank you! :)

@All: Thank you for showing sincere loves and support to him, this guy totally deserves those things

everywhere i see always bash and bash @ @ but i get more stronger from you all here ( HoMin's thread too ) thanks again :)

Omg! I couldn't take my eyes off his eyes :tears:

52853700201103051317143.jpg

54619500201103040956251.jpg

9332fd588d165bd5810a18c.jpg

04028fca44e0ca4bbf09e6a.jpg

d98e061eeeaf5337f724e4a.jpg

credit: baidu

Archived