[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

hey guys! i went to the Official Website to get the full guest list... but it's not on there!! i hope MVAD is airing this Sunday!!

on the summary page thing, it only showed summaries for Change, KimSuBang Express, and the In-Laws show...

i dunno what's gonna be happening on Sunday coz i can't read Korean... but I just hope that it IS airing this week!

is there confirmation on DBSK's schedule that they'll be on MVAD this weekend??? =_=;;; *hyperventilates* lol...

well... since at the end of episode 15, they had "NEXT WEEK" before the preview, i'll happily assume that it is on ^^

O_____O the person used my subs?! seriously?!! -_____- i can't watch it, i'll go home and see it. i thought she translated it herself.

yeah he/she did... maybe you should check it to see if he/she credited you...

so he/she didn't even contact you to ask whether she could use your subs? how rude...

do you want to just keep your subs in Soompi? if so, i'll put a rule up for you.

Ok I looked back at it, and I looked around

And literally, two headed muscle is right XD

The correct English term is "biceps" (which are muscles)

But "biceps" gets its meaning from like "two heads" [because the muscles have two points of origin on the skeleton]

You can ignore what is in the brackets ^^;;;;

He was a fan of the whole group, kinda

He liked the song U, and he kinda learned some of the member's names.

Actually he ended up picking a favorite, DongHae! XD

He wasn't crazy over them but he liked them for a while

Actually now that I think about it... maybe that he doesn't fall into a category of fanboy.... >_<; My bad!

'biceps' makes sense. yeah, i did anatomy... lol... and you're right ^^

wow~ i think my brother likes Donghae the most as well! he's not a fanboy.. but enjoys watching them and stuff... lol...

ahh i see but it sounds so........wrong. omg. xD maybe i should just leave that part blank. it doesn't make sense to me TToTT, sjh's just talking abt KJH in swim wear during Ms Korea's competition and went on laughing like mad himself.

nah.. just put BICEPS when anyone says that word. it makes sense. i think he's just implying that she looks muscular when wearing a swimsuit...

coz biceps are the muscles in your arms... the ones you see when guys flex their arms... (Kangin's got big ones... ROFL ^^)

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missinu

^ i checked and the person didn't -____-. and it's the LQ one that i uploaded that time. i don't mind people taking out and posting them on youtube but PLEASE RMB TO CREDIT. i bet you don't wanna see people take your hardwork and claiming them as yours right?! and it's not easy subbing and stuff. -__________-.

i pmed the person and hopefully she credits me. if not i'm not gonna post new subs until she does so

-_______- she didn't credit me for the new year special ones. i'll wait till she replies me. and i guess i'm gonna find friends to post them up on youtube for me. since that way people won't use the subs without permission -____________-.

and yea i'll add those tml into my trans. -____- i forgot to dl the vid. argh dammit. i guess i'm gonna do it tml.

Guest silverwingz

^ oh i see... well hopefully she replies to you and not ignore you!!

and when you get ur friends to upload your subs on YouTube, tell me their YouTube Channels so i can add them to the first post ^^

wooot! subs coming soon! thanks for working so hard on them! you're so fast.

^ ahh i see but it sounds so........wrong. omg. xD maybe i should just leave that part blank. it doesn't make sense to me TToTT, sjh's just talking abt KJH in swim wear during Ms Korea's competition and went on laughing like mad himself.

lol yeah, I understood the Miss Korea competition thing, so I guessed/assumed he was referring to how buff/big she'd look?

But as Ann said, saying "biceps" should be fine.

hey guys! i went to the Official Website to get the full guest list... but it's not on there!! i hope MVAD is airing this Sunday!!

on the summary page thing, it only showed summaries for Change, KimSuBang Express, and the In-Laws show...

i dunno what's gonna be happening on Sunday coz i can't read Korean... but I just hope that it IS airing this week!

is there confirmation on DBSK's schedule that they'll be on MVAD this weekend??? =_=;;; *hyperventilates* lol...

well... since at the end of episode 15, they had "NEXT WEEK" before the preview, i'll happily assume that it is on ^^

'biceps' makes sense. yeah, i did anatomy... lol... and you're right ^^

wow~ i think my brother likes Donghae the most as well! he's not a fanboy.. but enjoys watching them and stuff... lol...

nah.. just put BICEPS when anyone says that word. it makes sense. i think he's just implying that she looks muscular when wearing a swimsuit...

coz biceps are the muscles in your arms... the ones you see when guys flex their arms... (Kangin's got big ones... ROFL ^^)

That would be crappy news is MVAD didn't air this weekend..... D:

But yeah the preview DID say "next week"

If they went back on their word, let's go pants them :ph34r: LOL!

Yeah, my anatomy it's put to good use XD

In class, I feel like I'm JUST memorizing everything :X

Did your brother choose to watch the shows with you?

I basically MADE my brother watch these shows! LOL!

I first made him watch Super Junior Full House with me, and he cracked up as much as I did!! XDDD

And he picked a favorite, HanGeng! ^^

And then we watched X-man, New X-man, Love Letter, etc ahahaha

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

and isn't kkr like an uljjang or something? i rmb seeing his name appear somewhere before O_____O

the kkr from VOS and the ulzzang is two different people. It's two different person with the same name :)

kangin is on MV&D this weekend right? I love watching him on these gameshows. :blush: Can't wait to see him head off against Uknow

and i hope he wins :ph34r:

edit: eh? no MV&D... I hope that isn't the case.....I don't think there's any special events/holidays that will cancel the show this week..

Guest silverwingz

That would be crappy news is MVAD didn't air this weekend..... D:

But yeah the preview DID say "next week"

If they went back on their word, let's go pants them :ph34r: LOL!

Yeah, my anatomy it's put to good use XD

In class, I feel like I'm JUST memorizing everything :X

Did your brother choose to watch the shows with you?

I basically MADE my brother watch these shows! LOL!

I first made him watch Super Junior Full House with me, and he cracked up as much as I did!! XDDD

And he picked a favorite, HanGeng! ^^

And then we watched X-man, New X-man, Love Letter, etc ahahaha

i know!! LOL!!! yep... we'll definitely pants them! *hi five* lol...

nah me too... and anatomy is the hardest thing to memorise bc of all the huge and difficult names... >.<

i pretty much make him watch them.. lol.. but there are certain shows where i just need to ask whether he wants to watch it and he'll say yes...

like EHB, SJ Full House, Loveletter, X-Man... and i think he might be getting hooked to Change... coz he laughed pretty hard watching it.

kangin is on MV&D this weekend right? I love watching him on these gameshows. :blush: Can't wait to see him head off against Uknow

and i hope he wins :ph34r:

edit: eh? no MV&D... I hope that isn't the case.....I don't think there's any special events/holidays that will cancel the show this week..

let's just hope that it is on... i'm pretty sure it is... but the official website doesn't really say anything about it... it only talked about the other 2 shows.

i don't think having any special events/holidays is the issue. it's coz Good Sunday has got like 4 shows now (MVAD, Change, KimSuBang Express and In-Laws).

but they normally only show 3 shows... and the official website only talks about Change, KimSuBang Express and In-Laws in this week's summary.

that's why i was a bit skeptical... but let's keep our hopes up!

i love seeing Kangin on shows too! (looks at avvie)

^Thats what I heard too from my friend D:

i know!! LOL!!! yep... we'll definitely pants them! *hi five* lol...

nah me too... and anatomy is the hardest thing to memorise bc of all the huge and difficult names... >.<

i pretty much make him watch them.. lol.. but there are certain shows where i just need to ask whether he wants to watch it and he'll say yes...

like EHB, SJ Full House, Loveletter, X-Man... and i think he might be getting hooked to Change... coz he laughed pretty hard watching it.

Looks like we are pantsing them ;_____; *sad high five*

I heard from my friend (who stalks livejournals) that apparently they moved the episode to next week D:

And looks like it's true....

anatomy..... why are humans so complicated!? D:

I'm definitely going to make my brother watch Change next time I go home XD

Plus I have to show him an update on this show!! He hasn't seen the different format yet XD

Guest missinu

^ oh i see... well hopefully she replies to you and not ignore you!!

and when you get ur friends to upload your subs on YouTube, tell me their YouTube Channels so i can add them to the first post ^^

wooot! subs coming soon! thanks for working so hard on them! you're so fast.

welcome. maybe i'll do it myself or something -________- or ask them to add it using my account and stuff. i dunno whether i've time to do the timings since i think i'm fully packed for this whole week. maybe by erm sunday/monday i guess.

Guest orange08

oh i see! i like Heechul too. He's "up there" in my list as well. hehe...

you, me and jeanjoo have great taste! hehe... go Yunho! Woot!!

kangin and siwon are handsome indeed! at least he know how to judge good looking guys!

*high fives*!

My friend is really ... something else. LOL. He's such a hilarious fanboy sometimes, but that's okay because I don't really have anyone in real life to spazz over SuJu with besides him and like one other person, so this is good! lol.

O_____O the person used my subs?! seriously?!! -_____- i can't watch it, i'll go home and see it. i thought she translated it herself.

I thought she translated it herself too O____O. That's so rude; I don't understand how people can take credit for other people's hard work like that :(. Subbing takes freaking forever! I've subbed a few videos before (and this was only timing ... I didn't translate or do anything else) and ... very exhausting process. I hope she credits you soon.

I like HeeChul too! *points at signature* lol

Ranking favorite Super Junior members is near impossible....

But basically ShiWon is at the top of the list, and a blob of second place contains members... mostly depending on what I'm watching at the time... LOL

YunHo <333333333 ^^

I wanted JunSu and YunHo to go against each other in the word game this weekend.... D:

Oh well...

*high fives*

I'm happy to see Yunho fans here :). *points at icon* XD

Guest missinu

^ she credited me after i pmed her ^o^. and yes subbing is tiring. esp the timing part. tsk. i hate timings. and some of the translations are tiring too since i have to like check them out on the dictionaries for more precise meanings and stuff.

Guest silverwingz

^ that's good!

and yeah... timing is hard... it's so tedious... you have to back and forth several times for one sentence to check if it's right, etc... =_=''

i really want to see MVAD this week cause DBSG is coming out but on the dbsg thread it said that the show got moved to next week (it even says it on their schedule =[)

awww man... i knew something was up when i didn't see MVAD on the summary... i guess this confirms that it'll be on next week.

thanks for breaking the news to us. if you didn't, i'd still be holding on to some hope that it'd be on... and when i realise tomorrow that it isn't... @_@

Looks like we are pantsing them ;_____; *sad high five*

anatomy..... why are humans so complicated!? D:

yep. we sure are!!! the bloody PDs... or whoever chose the shows to air... :tongue2:

My friend is really ... something else. LOL. He's such a hilarious fanboy sometimes, but that's okay because I don't really have anyone in real life to spazz over SuJu with besides him and like one other person, so this is good! lol.

lol... i wish i had a fanboy friend... it'd be so interesting just to watch him!

yep, yep! Yunho all the way! but now we'll have to wait till next week!! grrr...

Guest missinu

^ wanna make friends with my brother?! XD!! he's a fanboy too -_________-.

and yes i know right!! dammit stupid timings. that's why normally i watch the show ONCE and does the timing after that so that roughly i will know when the subs will show and when they talk -_____-.

and stupid PDs!! damn them!!! TToTT. why oh why did they push it back.

and i have a few friends who actually listens kpop or I WILL influence them by bombarding them with songs of singers that i'm obessed with so i'll always have people talking abt singers that i like with me

and anyway, do you guys prefer veoh or youtube?! so i know where to post them at -_____-

Guest silverwingz

^ lol! so many fanboys popping up all of a sudden!

i think i prefer YouTube... it loads faster for me for some reason... but Veoh's ok too. I don't mind... it's up to you since you're the one doing it.

*high fives*

:] *high fives*

yep. we sure are!!! the bloody PDs... or whoever chose the shows to air... :tongue2:

D:< sadness!!

I guess it's next week we watch!!

I don't mind waiting I guess, just keeps me looking forward more and more to each weekend ^^

Guest missinu

^ lol! so many fanboys popping up all of a sudden!

i think i prefer YouTube... it loads faster for me for some reason... but Veoh's ok too. I don't mind... it's up to you since you're the one doing it.

LOL! yea my stupid brother. -______________________-. he got influenced by me or something and starts liking them as well. keke. alright i'm dling the vid so i think it will be done within the nxt 2 days ^o^. yay~~~

Guest tammy2012

i cant wait till the DBSK xiah yunho n changminnie one!

yes they're back in korea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hopefully someone will sub it?!!

Guest n-jjang

i was looking around youtube and i saw this so i thought i could share the subbed one here coz after watching it with subs, its even more hilarious

i'll just post one of the episode here? but she have ep 9 and 10 too here http://www.youtube.com/user/ana3185

MIRACULOUS VICTORY AND DEFEAT EP 14 with subs

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfzv_uk8FqE

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79UpeLEZHTk

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLZaik4fXlU

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k0qs3N8xpI

Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VupL-iA0NTU

Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltMfADxklhs

Archived