[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

yeah, it was their pre-banjun drama episode thing XD

I have to say, I think I loved that more than their actual banjun dramas >_>;

Just b/c it was so much funnier... lol

i agree. it gave me much more laughter than the actual Banjun Dramas.

i think i only liked the Xiah and Changmin one... that one was cute.

lol... so off topic again... but i'm really looking forward to Word Game this week too.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missinu

lol the banjun drama i only like that dangerous love? xD the one where theres jaeho?! XD!!! i found that damn freaking hilarious. keke. and you're welcome~

and isn't kkr like an uljjang or something? i rmb seeing his name appear somewhere before O_____O

Guest silverwingz

lol the banjun drama i only like that dangerous love? xD the one where theres jaeho?! XD!!! i found that damn freaking hilarious. keke. and you're welcome~

and isn't kkr like an uljjang or something? i rmb seeing his name appear somewhere before O_____O

yeah i loved that one!!! but i was talking about their individual ones... but that one has got to be my favourite! the twist at the end was good too.

Kim Kyung Rok and uljjang? really??? i guess it's possible...

hey i was wondering in episode 14 is that son dambi the new female singer?

noo... if you look at the guest list, it's SEO DAN BI.

Anyone know where I can find non-split HQ episodes for episode 4 and 5? I've tried a few Clubbox accounts but they're never working.

the only place is CB. all the files uploaded to non-CB links need to be split coz the sites don't allow very large to be uploaded all at once.

if you need a tutorial on how to join the files, i've added on under "Other" on the first post.

and if you need non-MU links, go to DKYang's blog.

Guest missinu

^ lol yea!!! i know right. i'm not really sure whether he is one just that the name's really familiar. and when i checked out the uljjang thread there's someone with the same name too. i was lazy to visit his cyworld so i didn't manage to compare the pics. -________-. but i THINK that he is....unless there's someone with the exact same name as him?

Guest silverwingz

^ oooooh... i remember now. it's a different guy with the same name.

i remember reading a part of the thread where someone asked if it was the KKR from V.O.S

and someone answered that it was just another guy with the same name.

but umm... don't take my word for it... coz my memory on these type of things isn't that great. lol...

Guest orange08

and Yunho vs. Kangin!! it's gonna be soooo hard who to go for... coz both of them are my fav's!

You have good taste ;).

(rofl, you know that friend I was mentioning in the EHB thread? About how he became a fan of SuJu and Kangin especially after seeing that weight-lifting episode and especially seeing Kangin freaking out at the ammonia? LOL, I made him watch 'Change' with me and ... he's such a fanboy XD!)

Thank you missinu for the subs!!! That's so nice of you :)!

Really can't wait for the DBSK episode next week! Yunho and Junsu and Changminnie <33. I wish the other two could be on it as well, but just seeing them back on Korean shows is awesome. And Kangin will be there <33333!

Guest silverwingz

You have good taste ;).

(rofl, you know that friend I was mentioning in the EHB thread? About how he became a fan of SuJu and Kangin especially after seeing that weight-lifting episode and especially seeing Kangin freaking out at the ammonia? LOL, I made him watch 'Change' with me and ... he's such a fanboy XD!)

Really can't wait for the DBSK episode next week! Yunho and Junsu and Changminnie <33. I wish the other two could be on it as well, but just seeing them back on Korean shows is awesome. And Kangin will be there <33333!

hehe... you like Kangin and Yunho too?

yep, i remember you telling me about ur fanboy friend...

i wish i could see your friend and his reaction after seeing Kangin in Change! i've never really seen a fanboy before!

In episode #7 during the jumping game, what song did Sun Ye and Alex dance to where they said Alex was cute?

can you give a specific time? or even a YouTube link with that part with the time?

but firstly, have you checked the song list? i've put YouTube links of each of the songs so you can check what songs they are without having to download them.

Guest missinu

Thank you missinu for the subs!!! That's so nice of you

keke. yes i know i'm nice too. XD!! jk. everyone's saying i'm mean though. coz i think i'm too blunt, like if i see someone who's fat and stuff i'll just laugh and say that she's fat in front of her real loudly. O_____O! well i guess i'm being honest abt my opinions ^o^

does anyone knows what on earth did SJH last change his word to?! the chinese subs seriously don't make sense to me and so does the korean subs. -_____-.

^o^ i'm done with the translations so there's only the timings left!!! yipee~

^If you say the time that Shin JungHwan said his phrase, I can try looking at it... I dunno if I can help though >_>;;;

i wish i could see your friend and his reaction after seeing Kangin in Change! i've never really seen a fanboy before!

lol, I had a male friend that was a fanboy [of Super Junior] for like a week... LOL

He has a short attention span for idol groups... XD

Guest orange08

hehe... you like Kangin and Yunho too?

yep, i remember you telling me about ur fanboy friend...

Heechul's my favorite in SuJu (sentimental reasons ~ he's the one that got me into the group in the first place), but it's so hard with a group of 13 amazing boys. I really love them all and could never rank them from 1 to 13 lol. But Kangin is definitely UP there. I love him <33. (And yep, Yunho's my fave in DBSK ^___^.)

LOL I WISH YOU COULD HAVE TOO! rofl. Fanboys are funny. They're sort of like fangirls except I guess a bit more subtle...? My friend is straight so he doesn't like them in that way (although he thinks Kangin and Siwon are very handsome, lmao), but he likes the crack XD. I thought I enjoyed the 'Change' episode, but I think he might have enjoyed it even more. Would not stop laughing at that part where Kangin and SDY were pretending to argue with each other, lolllllll!

Oh yeah, subbed Episodes 9 and 10 are on youtube :).

Episode 9: Part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5, part 6

Episode 10: part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, part 5

Guest missinu

^ my brother's one of them! tsk, and now he falls in love with his future brother in law. -__________-

^If you say the time that Shin JungHwan said his phrase, I can try looking at it... I dunno if I can help though >_>;;;

i'm not at home now. but i remember it goes something like ee tul xxxxxx........ can't rmb the ones at the back. -___-. i just left that one blank. if i translate directly from the chinese subs it doesn't even make sense, two head muscles. like wtf?!

Guest silverwingz

does anyone knows what on earth did SJH last change his word to?! the chinese subs seriously don't make sense to me and so does the korean subs. -_____-.

^o^ i'm done with the translations so there's only the timings left!!! yipee~

i dunno the word... but i've made a capture of it for anyone who wants to try it figure it out...

miraculousvictorydefeatky4.jpg

it's something like Lee Tu Pak something...?? I dunno... lol...

lol, I had a male friend that was a fanboy [of Super Junior] for like a week... LOL

lol...!! 1 week!! he's not very loyal, ey? but did he like any particular member or just the whole group in general?

Heechul's my favorite in SuJu (sentimental reasons ~ he's the one that got me into the group in the first place), but it's so hard with a group of 13 amazing boys. I really love them all and could never rank them from 1 to 13 lol. But Kangin is definitely UP there. I love him <33. (And yep, Yunho's my fave in DBSK ^___^.)

LOL I WISH YOU COULD HAVE TOO! rofl. Fanboys are funny. They're sort of like fangirls except I guess a bit more subtle...? My friend is straight so he doesn't like them in that way (although he thinks Kangin and Siwon are very handsome, lmao), but he likes the crack XD. I thought I enjoyed the 'Change' episode, but I think he might have enjoyed it even more. Would not stop laughing at that part where Kangin and SDY were pretending to argue with each other, lolllllll!

Oh yeah, subbed Episodes 9 and 10 are on youtube :).

oh i see! i like Heechul too. He's "up there" in my list as well. hehe...

you, me and jeanjoo have great taste! hehe... go Yunho! Woot!!

kangin and siwon are handsome indeed! at least he know how to judge good looking guys!

i hope the YouTube uploader credited missinu!

i'm not at home now. but i remember it goes something like ee tul xxxxxx........ can't rmb the ones at the back. -___-. i just left that one blank. if i translate directly from the chinese subs it doesn't even make sense, two head muscles. like wtf?!

TWO HEAD MUSCLES?! ok, chinese translations can be REALLY weird. LOL!!

OMG OMG OMG OGMO MGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant even type correctly cuz im so freaken EXCITEDDD

my junsuu on miraculous victoryy i cant FREAKEN WAITTTTT<333333333333

AHHH I LOVETHSI SHOWWWWWWWWW<3

Guest missinu

TWO HEAD MUSCLES?! ok, chinese translations can be REALLY weird. LOL!!

yea i know right. like wtf?! -______-.

Heechul's my favorite in SuJu (sentimental reasons ~ he's the one that got me into the group in the first place), but it's so hard with a group of 13 amazing boys. I really love them all and could never rank them from 1 to 13 lol. But Kangin is definitely UP there. I love him <33. (And yep, Yunho's my fave in DBSK ^___^.

LOL i know right. who don't love heechul -_____-. well i know people who don't but still.............LOL but i can still divide them, just that everyone who's being dumped in the middle are just all messed up

i hope the YouTube uploader credited missinu!

O_____O the person used my subs?! seriously?!! -_____- i can't watch it, i'll go home and see it. i thought she translated it herself.

shet i'm like your friend too. TToTT. the longest period of time of an idol that i was obessed with was only like less than 1 yr.

-______-. i normally change within 3 mths. my mum said I change idols more frequently than replacing stuffs in our house. =_________=.

Ok I looked back at it, and I looked around

And literally, two headed muscle is right XD

The correct English term is "biceps" (which are muscles)

But "biceps" gets its meaning from like "two heads" [because the muscles have two points of origin on the skeleton]

You can ignore what is in the brackets ^^;;;;

lol...!! 1 week!! he's not very loyal, ey? but did he like any particular member or just the whole group in general?

oh i see! i like Heechul too. He's "up there" in my list as well. hehe...

you, me and jeanjoo have great taste! hehe... go Yunho! Woot!!

He was a fan of the whole group, kinda

He liked the song U, and he kinda learned some of the member's names.

Actually he ended up picking a favorite, DongHae! XD

He wasn't crazy over them but he liked them for a while

Actually now that I think about it... maybe that he doesn't fall into a category of fanboy.... >_<; My bad!

I like HeeChul too! *points at signature* lol

Ranking favorite Super Junior members is near impossible....

But basically ShiWon is at the top of the list, and a blob of second place contains members... mostly depending on what I'm watching at the time... LOL

YunHo <333333333 ^^

I wanted JunSu and YunHo to go against each other in the word game this weekend.... D:

Oh well...

Guest missinu

^ ahh i see but it sounds so........wrong. omg. xD maybe i should just leave that part blank. it doesn't make sense to me TToTT, sjh's just talking abt KJH in swim wear during Ms Korea's competition and went on laughing like mad himself.

Archived