[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest missinu

xDD the softsubs. ^o^. lemme know if there's anything wrong with them since I did them in the middle of the night and my brain's actually not working at all. -____________-. and i didn't bother to check.

Miraculous Victory & Defeat Ep 14 080210

this is really hard to translate since i don't recognise some of the hanja's they used and i've to check them up on the dictionary -_____________-. and some of them are kinda off since i can't really find the right word to put in, esp those that derives from chinese idioms since it sounds weird if i do a direct translation.

anyway enjoy.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The part 2 split file for episode 14 is no longer available! :[

I really don't want to ask for it 'cause I think its against the rule...but if some can reup it please pm me.

seems to be working fine to me. maybe it was just temporarily unavailable at the moment when you tried to DL it.

Episode 14 HQ: PART1,PART2

and if it's still not working, you can always check out the links on DKYang's blog

Guest 13miracles

OMG KANGIN IS ON NEXT WEEK WITH DBSK...

Kangin Kangin Kangin <33

lol sorry

I thought there will be no reason for me to wait for next week because there will be no EHB

but now there is haha <333

I think i saw Xiah, Changmin and Yunho...i dont remember if i saw Jaejoong and Micky

fun show, that last game was funny. they just pushed kim ju hee so softly and she traveled so far. and the first game was funny too when park hyun bin flew past the balloons.

anyways DBSK next week and Kangin.

oh subs...thanks for them. i'll watch them later.

Guest silverwingz

Excellent spoilers, guys ^^ sounds like another great episode.

and yay! Yunho, Changmin and Xiah on next week! =)

The part 2 split file for episode 14 is no longer available! :[

I really don't want to ask for it 'cause I think its against the rule...but if some can reup it please pm me.

i tried it, and the link's working fine. it sometimes happens with MU... with a message "Temporarily Unavailable".

it's a new episode. it takes at least 50 days of no downloading before that file gets deleted...

so it's impossible for it to be unavailable unless Diavle deletes it himself.

xDD the softsubs. ^o^

thanks missinu!!! thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

i will surely enjoy it! i'll be off to watch it soon. =D

OMG KANGIN IS ON NEXT WEEK WITH DBSK...

Kangin Kangin Kangin <33

hehe... let me chant with you! Kangin Kangin Kangin~!! he's awesome on variety shows.

-edit-

Watch episode 13's Min Kyung Hoon cut English Subbed by yonnieyonnie here.

Guest missinu

^ ep 15 is the one that airs today right?! i dun think it's being subbed yet since it just aired like few hours ago. -_____________________-.

Guest silverwingz

i just finished watching episode 14 with subs! thanks missinu! it was a hilarious episode.

what was Seo Dan Bi's word? i don't get it. sounds a bit like 'dream' in English? but wat exactly does the word mean?

shin jung hwan got a complete beating in the word game (from other pplz games). hehe... so did Yoon Jong Shin and his hemorrhoids!

i remember from somewhere that he actually suffered from it and had to take a break...

lol... hemorrhoids hanging from his mouth!

and i'm never tired of seeing the gourd breaking game. it's just too funny.

thanks missinu!

huh? u guys saw episode 15? where? is it english subbed? man i'm addicted to this show already!

seriously... can you stop asking about subs? when they're subbed, they'll be posted, and i'll put them up on the first post.

you can't expect an episode that just aired a few hours ago to be subbed already <_<

i know you're anxious about subs. we all are, but we don't need to keep asking about it...

Guest makemyday

i just finished watching episode 14 with subs! thanks missinu! it was a hilarious episode.

what was Seo Dan Bi's word? i don't get it. sounds a bit like 'dream' in English? but wat exactly does the word mean?

teu-reem - i'm prettyyy sure it means to burp/belch?

someone correct me if i'm wrong haha

now my question is, where is seo dan bi from? haha

hey the show finally popped onto the top 20 for national ratings at #14 with 12.9%.

the change in the show format did them good. it is a lot funnier i think.

but it didn't get to see the new episode. was it good?

Guest silverwingz

^ that's great! i'd say changing the format has been good for the show...

but i think maybe the leap in ratings could be due to Hyori's new show, Change.

but that's just a guess... i'm sure this show's change in format helped with the ratings too.

now my question is, where is seo dan bi from? haha

oooh... now it makes sense. thanks for answering!

haha... Seo Dan Bi... i was thinking the same thing when i saw the guest list.

i did a google search and could only find YouTube links related to her...

she's in a CF where she does those weird dances... like the one she did in episode 14... that's kinda style...

so i'm thinking she could be one of those ppl who got famous (or just slightly known) for their CFs.

like that guy from my tutor friend 2... who got known for his neck dance... (it's well known and popular CF).

but that's just a guess... i really have no idea... and i didn't really enjoy watching her much anyways...

yeah seo dambi is famous for her dancing cf's. i think the ratings rise was due to the "change" show.

anyways, watching the last episode with subs was awesome. i was laughing so hard!

oh idk if anyone noticed this but on last nights ep. when they brought in tiffany in that cage thing, they cut to kim joohee petting the cow that brought tiffany in. i just found that funny, since there was all those jokes with her and the ox.

Guest silverwingz

^ i agree. with the subs it was so much better (not that it wasn't funny without them).

Choi Jung Won was pretty funny. promoting his album 5 months ahead of it's release!

pretty much everything he said was funny. lol... he mentioned X-Man as well. lol...

i feel sorry for Kim Ju Hee... always getting teased about her size and strength! but her reactions to them are cute.

mentioning xman was nice and all the scenes starts flooding back...he was funny on xman last time

kim ju hee, ok they seem to be doing it almost every episode, and not just once but everytime. but it doesn't get stale because she always has a new reaction to it, one of the standouts among the announcers....

^ i agree. with the subs it was so much better (not that it wasn't funny without them).

Choi Jung Won was pretty funny. promoting his album 5 months ahead of it's release!

pretty much everything he said was funny. lol... he mentioned X-Man as well. lol...

i feel sorry for Kim Ju Hee... always getting teased about her size and strength! but her reactions to them are cute.

Guest missinu

yeap it is. i thought i put the words they were supposed to answer before the game starts?! danbi's word was burp and the other woman's one was fart if i didn't rmb wrongly. XD!! i found it funny for the ox one. i was laughing so HARD!! XD!! joohee killed an ox with just one hand. ROFL!! ^O^

and jungwon have a cockroach as his PR spokesperson and makeup artist. it's funny if you imagine it.

Guest silverwingz

^ nope... u left it blank each time she said it and the start didn't have it either... so i thought it must've been a difficult word or something. lol...

also... the girl's name is Seo Dan Bi, not Son Dam Bi (which is what you put). Son Dam Bi's a singer...

but overall, good job! and thanks a billion for the subs~!

Kim Ju Hee and her cows/oxes... hehe... but i love those jokes. and i really like watching her on the show.

kim ju hee, ok they seem to be doing it almost every episode, and not just once but everytime. but it doesn't get stale because she always has a new reaction to it, one of the standouts among the announcers....

yeah... her and Kim Il Jung have been my favourite announcers from the start. =)

Guest V A L XD

seems to be working fine to me. maybe it was just temporarily unavailable at the moment when you tried to DL it.

That did seem to be the problem..

i tried it, and the link's working fine. it sometimes happens with MU... with a message "Temporarily Unavailable".

it's a new episode. it takes at least 50 days of no downloading before that file gets deleted...

so it's impossible for it to be unavailable unless Diavle deletes it himself.

Yea I'll try it again. Thanks Ann. I usually dont use MU to dl videos..only CB haha

I thought there was a Part2 to episode 14..'cause thats what it says on Andy's schedule...0.o

Archived