[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

Yeah.. It's me! :P I changed my username AGAIN.. :lol: Btw.. They didn't show the shooting part huh?

oh i knew it! i think all the "Shinhwa-ness" gave it away. lol... ^^

yeah, i wonder why the didn't show the shooting part. you saw it in the preview too, right? =_= was really looking forward to seeing that part.

next week's games look really fun. i hope they don't cut things out AGAIN!

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dvenacava

are there any subtitle files available for the episodes? i think i'm missing something big! it's fine actually watching w/o subs, but i simply cant stand koreans laughing when i'm struggling to understand! they look like they're havin so much fun!

anyone with subtitle files, can u please upload them? i prefer dloading the sub files rather than the subbed videos coz of the size of file...

Guest silverwingz

are there any subtitle files available for the episodes? i think i'm missing something big! it's fine actually watching w/o subs, but i simply cant stand koreans laughing when i'm struggling to understand! they look like they're havin so much fun!

anyone with subtitle files, can u please upload them? i prefer dloading the sub files rather than the subbed videos coz of the size of file...

just have a look at the first post. whatever subs are available are all on the first post.

Guest silverwingz

^ exactly what i thought.

gosh, i remember playing a game like that when i was little, but the word we had to answer was 'wobbly sausages'. lol...

but the MVD way is better. more variety --> more fun!

not sure if you guys saw this already, but coolsmurf subbed one part of the Word Game in Episode 14.

yeah i watched it already, but thanks for posting up the link here. i was going to straight after watching it, but then totally forgot! :blink:

Guest theLEGEND

oh i knew it! i think all the "Shinhwa-ness" gave it away. lol... ^^

yeah, i wonder why the didn't show the shooting part. you saw it in the preview too, right? =_= was really looking forward to seeing that part.

next week's games look really fun. i hope they don't cut things out AGAIN!

Puahaha.. I wrote my previouse user name on my siggy though, you didn't see it? :P Anyways.. Yeah, I saw it on the preview and I was really looking forward but I guess they cut that part out. ><"

Guest silverwingz

Puahaha.. I wrote my previouse user name on my siggy though, you didn't see it? :P Anyways.. Yeah, I saw it on the preview and I was really looking forward but I guess they cut that part out. ><"

noo.. coz i even looked at ur b-set to see whether you put that you were the legend, but couldn't see it.. that's why i asked! lol...

anyway.. such a pity they cut out that part. it looked like the most challenging of all games.

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Diavle.

Miraculous Victory & Defeat Episode 15 Guest List

Shin Jung Hwan Team: Tiffany (So Nyeo Shi Dae/Girls' Generation), Park Hyun Bin, Lee Kwang Ki (actor), Choi Jung Won (actress) & Jung Mi Sun

Yoon Jong Shin Team: Eru, Yuri (So Nyeo Shi Dae/Girls' Generation), Kim Kyung Rok (V.O.S), Kim Ju Hee & Kim Il Jung

Most of these people are familiar, except for the actors/actresses...

And Kim Kyung Rok's back on variety shows! Wo0t~! lol... ^^

Also... I've started a thread for the new show in Good Sunday (since EHB got canceled)...

Change Thread: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=196773

It's hosted by Shin Dong Yup and Lee Hyori.

The premise of the show is they get disguised as everyday people and go around seeing how others treat them.

The first episode also has Kangin. THe disguises are pretty amazing. Can't even recognise Kangin... Hyori... you can sorta.

Go to the thread for pics ^^

Guest missinu

just wanna ask, is DKYANG's LQ vids like in sync with the HQ ones?! if it is then i'll just time with the LQ ones since they save space.

Guest silverwingz

just wanna ask, is DKYANG's LQ vids like in sync with the HQ ones?! if it is then i'll just time with the LQ ones since they save space.

i think they are, because he just gets his HQ ones and converts them to the LQ one... so i think the timing should be the same.

Guest dvenacava

^ ahh ok can. thanks alot, i'm almost done translating so i think there's only the timing left! XDD

missinu, u doing the subtitle? awesome, man! are you planning to upload the hardsubbed video or the subtitle file only? i'd really appreciate it if u upload the subtitle file, bcoz it's a small file (around 64kb i think usually).

Guest silverwingz

^ ahh ok can. thanks alot, i'm almost done translating so i think there's only the timing left! XDD

awesome! thanks missinu!! can't wait to see what they said in the Word Game ^^

missinu, u doing the subtitle? awesome, man! are you planning to upload the hardsubbed video or the subtitle file only? i'd really appreciate it if u upload the subtitle file, bcoz it's a small file (around 64kb i think usually).

yeah she is =D she uploads the softsubs. she's already done the New Year's Special (not the Lunar one, but the other one) episodes.

Guest missinu

^ yeap only the softsubs. i'm impatient so i dun have the patience to encode. i think the subs will be done tml. xD i keep getting distracted by vids today. ^O^

Guest silverwingz

i think the subs will be done tml. xD i keep getting distracted by vids today. ^O^

tomorrow?! omg, can't wait ^^

What's the song playing at 0:37

http://youtube.com/watch?v=robMLdsmpNA

anyone knows?

yeah that song's Cool - Fate (Un Myung), but a remix version. i don't have the remix version, so just put the original version in the song list.

Guest V A L XD

The part 2 split file for episode 14 is no longer available! :[

I really don't want to ask for it 'cause I think its against the rule...but if some can reup it please pm me.

Archived