Andy Lee (Shinhwa) Official Thread

Guest loving_D

Guest aindy

[08.06.11] [News] Andy takes to the musical stage once again

NO HOTLINKING AND PROPER CREDITS IF TAKING OUT.

THANK YOU.

2008061110300911311ds9.jpg

Shinhwa's Andy will take to the musical stage once again, as he has been casted for the role of 'Kang Jung Ho' in the musical 'Polaroid'. The musical will start its run on 1 August at the PMC Freedom Theater in Seoul's Daehangno. He made his musical debut in last year's 'Music In My Heart', and this will be his sophomore musical project.

After his first musical last year, Andy showed a great deal of enthusiasm towards musicals, saying that "Acting in a musical has helped me a lot for my singing activities". Skills and techniques such as volume control, enunciation were what he picked up from the musical experience.

In 'Polaroid', Andy plays an innocent guy who stands by the female lead 'Seon Young', waiting for her to return to him. 'Polaroid' tells of love that can only happen once, just like a Polaroid picture, and is directed by Seung Jae Joon and composed by Won Mi Sol, both of 'Music In My Heart'.

Andy is currently experiencing a great deal of popularity as one half of the AnBi couple on MBC's We Got Married.

Source: my daily

Chi trans: yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng trans: midnightgirl13@shinhwabiz

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kassuma
Guest qaxlod

Another musical play for Andy Oppa!

Great to see offers coming in for him!

He's even the lead role yet again! :)

Congratulations Oppa <3

Guest aindy

[08.06.11] [Pics] Andy - from Anan Magazine (ND Official Pics)

THANK YOU.

080611chosunhee2cs7.jpg

080611chosunhee1lk4.jpg

080611chosunhee3io5.jpg

080611chosunhee4mj9.jpg

credits:

on Pics + ND Enter + Shinhwa Philippines

Guest aindy

[08.06.12] [News] Andy thanks Solbi for her enthusiasm

THANK YOU.

20086121216100966690925fy6.jpg

‘Because Solbi has been so enthusiastic, I am grateful to her.’

Andy’s image in MBC’s ‘Sunday Sunday Night’ ‘We’re Married’ has gained much popularity and this is due to Solbi’s character that tends to be more outspoken. Andy’s company is thankful to Solbi for this.

A related person from Andy’s company says, ‘Andy is not the kind to take initiatives and if Solbi is just like Andy, they might not have appealed to the audiences. Solbi’s enthusiasm has helped Andy a great deal.’ Also, Andy has appeared in last year’s musical, ‘Music in my heart Season 3’ and has gained much success. Recently, Andy has gotten another role in the musical ‘Polaroid’ that will start in August.

Source:SPORTSSEOUL

Chi translation:yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

Guest loving_D

i know i should be happy for andy to take on another musical, but to be utterly honest, when i heard the news, i just thought in my head, "Another musical?!" i want him to be in a drama, dang it! :sweatingbullets: maybe it'll happen sometime or another. i'm kind of excited for the musical...because i think he will have a change of appearance (cuthishairmaybe??) but on the other hand, we won't get many things from it just like music in my heart. sure, maybe we'll get a photoshoot and we'll get a few interview videos here and there, but other than that...

i wonder if it will affect we got married in any way... :unsure:

okay i'm done venting.

f_andy4618144m_75f95bd.jpg

on a side note, did everyone see andy on come to play? i think he is so....kind-hearted. he's so honest, genuine, and just plain nice. i love how he says he can't lie. and i love how he's so humble...when he was like "why?" when he got the number 1 husband thing.

Guest aindy

[08.06.15] [Pics] Andy the First Propose in Tokyo

THANK YOU.

48548dd6a320ffilenamedshc6.jpg

48548e93380bffilenamewwio1.jpg

41039065wy8.jpg

ssst3.jpg

dder6.jpg

credits:

on pics + Shinhwa.biz + Shinhwa Philippines

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] We Got Married (2008-06-15).avi [681.7MB]

Andy-Solbi, Crown J-Seo In Young, Hyun Joong-Hwang Bo, Alex-Shin Ae, HeeJae-YeoJung

We've made it! Recent files moved back to cashewmania cb. Thanks for your support! ^_^

Guest angelix

Im so happy that andy's concert in Japan last Sat was a major success

And the best part was his concert ticket was selling like hot cakes and was sold out

Im so glad I managed to go and watch his concert like always (eventho' there's this group of old japanese fans kept screaming behind me lol) XD <333

His vocals and dance (of course) seriously improved much more better than his concert i watched in Shanghai & in Korea (in Jan)

Go Andy~!

Guest V A L XD

Oy, Was Andy in Japan when that earthquake hit? :unsure:

Any who, I'm disappointed that Andy's in another musicial. I hope that Movie quete was not a lie again.

Guest CrazyYochy

[08.06.16][diary] Andy: Back after completing the Japan concert

080616pj8.jpg

I really want to thank everyone for coming.. Not only Japan, but Korea, China, Taiwan etc.. ^^

Thank you. Thanks to everyone I finished the concert in a fun and great atmosphere.

Please look forward to the upcoming musical, and the encore performance in Seoul~~~~

Source: ND ENTER

Chi trans: xing1986111@Andy The World

[08.06.16][info] Andy the First... Propose in Tokyo broadcast details

Relive the emotions and excitement once again!

The "Andy The First... Propose in Tokyo" concert, which was held on 14 June at the Shinagawa Aqua Stadium Stellar Ball, will be exclusively broadcast on MNet.

First broadcast: 2 August (Friday) 11pm-1am

Repeat broadcasts: 5 August (Tuesday) 1am-3am / 6 August (Wed) 3am-5am

Source: A.I.M.H & mnetjapan

Chi trans: 樱桃小狐狸@Andy The World

Guest damifino

080615 MBC We Got Married

WGM.E976.080615.HDTV.XviD

080616 MBC Come To Play

CTP.E199.KOR.080616.HDTV.XViD.avi

The cast of We Got Married: Alex-Shin Ae, Crown J-Seo In Young, Andy-Solbi, Hwangbo-HyunJoong

For all those who are already a member of my clubbox PLEASE use memo/PM to download as it doubles the points towards a gold box which allows the files to remain permanently as opposed to only 30 days.

For those who aren't, I'll send you a memo/PM as soon as you join.

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Come To Play (2008-06-16).avi [628.1MB]

Andy, Solbi, Crown J, Seo In Young, Alex, Shin-Ae, Hyun Joong(SS501), HwangBo, HeeJae-YeoJung

We've made it! Recent files moved back to cashewmania cb. Thanks for your support! ^_^

Guest adikkeluangman

Singer Andy's First Solo Concert in Tokyo a Huge Success

2008-06-17

080617_ent_2.jpg

Singer, TV actor and musical actor Andy recently held his first solo concert in Japan.

Andy's "The First Proposal in Tokyo" concert was held on June 14 at the Prince Hotel in Shinagawa, Tokyo.

The concert was held at 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 pm. in front of 3,000 Korean, Taiwanese, Chinese and Japanese fans.

The concert was a huge success with Andy performing his songs accompanied by four backup dancers and a four-member live band.

Andy wrapped up the concert with his latest hit song "Propose."

Andy's management agency TOP Media said he plans to start recording his second studio album once he returns to Korea, then plans to return to Japan at the end of the year with a new song.

c: KBS Global

Guest V A L XD

Wow, he's getting ready for a second album already?! I hope it is something different. Frankly, I'm kinda tired of his cute side. I want to see a sexier side and more upbeat music and more hardcore dancing :D

Guest aindy

[08.06.18] [News] 'An-sobang' Andy's first trip to Paris ever

THANK YOU.

20080618104626172751on7.jpg

Shinhwa's youngest member Andy will be visiting Paris as a solo singer.

Andy will leave for Paris on 19 June, and will be there until 1 July. During this interview period, Andy will be visiting several places of interest and meeting up with the famous celebrities. Also, there will be photoshoots.

Andy's representatives express on 18 June, 'This is Andy's first trip to Paris', 'After this trip, Andy would have completed filming a television programme, as well as photoshoots for magazines'.

Andy's Paris interview will be broadcasted in autumn through Cable channel Olive TV.

Andy has held his solo concert in Japan on 14 June and is currently on MBC's 'We're Married', his passionate side has attracted fans' attention.

Andy will be in the musical, 'Polaroid' that stages in August, and will hold his encore concert in Korea in September.

Source:STARNEWS

Chi translation:yujin@bestshinhwa

Eng translation: aimeepok@shinhwa.biz

+++++++++++++++++++++

[08.06.18] [News] Shinhwa members call Solbi sister-in-law?

so that's the reason why he has 2 scheduled filming of WGM..

but that sooooooooooo long!!

in Paris?!?!

Archived